Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
loveatlast

A very old theatre. Not very busy, ever. A small front entrance with a ticket booth to the right and a small candy stand to the left. The carpet is bright red and the lighting is bad. Down a long hallway is three movie theatre entrances. Only three movies play at a time. The lighting in the hallway is bad as well and the quality of the movies arent that great. Enjoy your movie. :]

9/27/2009 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt.))

Alex stared at the building. "Wow, this place is crappy. But that makes it spooky, too!" She sniffed the air. "Mmm, the popcorn smells good."

9/27/2009 #2
loveatlast

[ From Ollison Apt. ]

Samuel grinned. "Spooky great and that popcorn does smell good!" He took her hand and walked inside the theatre. "Hmm, only three movies. What would you like to see: The shining, The time traveller wife or I love you man?"

9/27/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Time Traveller's Wife!" Alex said at once. "That one sounds promising."

(lol I've never seen that movie, have you?)

9/27/2009 #4
loveatlast

[ no but i really wanna. I know what its about though. :] ]

Samuel sighed at the chick flick choice but nodded and lead her to the ticket booth where he bought two tickets, handing one to her.

9/27/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex happily took the ticket, bought a bag of popcorn and headed straight to the second theater, sitting down.

(I g2g)

9/27/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I'm gonna unpin/pin some of the topics, so don't get to confused, lol)

9/28/2009 . Edited 9/28/2009 #7
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Okaaaay, XD)

9/29/2009 #8
loveatlast

Samuel grinned, grabbing a bag of oopcorn and going down the creepy hallway after her, siting beside her as the got into the theatre. "This place is really empty."

[ I was watching tyra yesterday and posting in the movie theatre reminds me of it cuase this chick had public sex in a movie theatre. JUST SAYING, XD ]

9/29/2009 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(OMG XD I bet the people sitting next to her had a great view. BTW, as I was walking home from school, I saw a fight between two chicks across the street, and it was really intense. Then one of the guys walking next to me yelled, "Black girl drama! The best in the world!" And I cracked up. XD)

Alex nodded. There were only about eight other people in the theatre. "Maybe if they spruced up the place, it wouldn't be so unpopular."

9/29/2009 #10
loveatlast

[ LMFAO, i can just imagine that! ]

Samuel looked around the theatre, nodding, as his hand slipped behind her back softly, hesitantly, as if asking for permission.

9/29/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol...which makes me ask a random question: what race are you and Sophia? I'm Somalian, so according to my school's system I'm African-American. I'm just curious about you guys.^^)

Alex grinned and snuggled next to him. "You make a nice teddy bear."

9/29/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

(I'm Cacausian, so according to my school's system, I'm just some crazy white chick XD Here, I'm bored, this is what I look like.

Name: Sophia

Eyes: Dark hazel, almond-shaped.

Hair: Medium brown naturally, though I've bleached/dyed it too many times to count, so right now I'm a strawberry blonde XD Wavy, almost down to my shoulders.

Skin: Tanned, no zits (yaaay), and a ton of scars on my arms (everyone I meet thinks I'm a cutter TT-TT)

Body: 5'4"3/4, plump, with high cheekbones, a long straight nose, full lips, and straight, ivory-colored teeth. Double D's (I really, really hate standing in front of creepy old guys in the checkout line, because that's what the do to me, check me out DX)

lol so that's pretty much the sum of it. Oh, and have I mentioned that I've been mistaken for a college student multible times? Everyone thinks I'm in my twenties DX)

9/30/2009 . Edited 9/30/2009 #13
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol nice. Here's my profile:

Name: Dega

Rank: Oldest child in the family I live with, but my stepsister and brother are both older than me.

Eyes: Dark brown, almost black. Kind of almond-shaped.

Hair: Black, goes a bit past my shoulders, wavy and usually in a ponytail.

Skin: Medium brown, like not black but not caramel. More like chocolate brown, actually. Acne (unfortunately), but mainly on the forehead.

Body: Slim, 5'2", a bit curvy. Huge butt (no joke), large front teeth and overbite, straight nose, narrow jawline, high cheekbones. Slightly full lips. Aaaand...around a B cup, I think. I don't get that much attention since I wear nice loose clothing. XD)

9/30/2009 . Edited 9/30/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Yaaay I'm not the only short one! XD jk chica. Nice pro.)

9/30/2009 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Dang, but you're taller than me! DX lol people keep thinking that I'm 12, especially the ones older than me.)

9/30/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD I'll lend you a couple years)

9/30/2009 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol XD I don't mind looking younger than I actually am. But I can't help but feel that I'm shrinking somehow. O_O)

9/30/2009 #18
loveatlast

Samuel grinned and lay his head ontop of her soft hair. "And I gotta say you smell great."

[ aiight heres mine:

Name: Sydney

Eyes: Caramel (not brown! They dont look like poo! They're creaaaaaaaamy. :] )

Hair: Brown with red and blonde natural streaks.

Skin: Suntanned. no zits as well! XD. REALLY red cheeks like ALL The time. I have scars too, Sophia! 'cept mine are from my cats and chicks scratching my arms...

Body: muscular. curvy which sounds like conceited but its not like great curvy. I have like a small stomach and like muscly legs and crap. Tall: like 5'4''... cups XD and A BIG BUTT TOO ( my mother calls it her big hunk of love, nice eh?) Full lips, straight nose, straight teeth. high cheekbones. ]

9/30/2009 . Edited 9/30/2009 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD lol niiice. Actually, my a** is small. I'm very proud of it XD)

9/30/2009 #20
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I'm the only one with black hair! O_o lol I don't even know how my butt got so big. But it has its uses. Like, if I fall down, it cushions the impact. XD)

9/30/2009 #21
loveatlast

[ LMFAO, so true my friend so true! its so hard to find good fitting jeans though! ]

9/30/2009 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol I don't wear jeans, only dance-pants X3 Plus the occasional leggings.)

9/30/2009 #23
loveatlast

[ ah i see. I cant wear leggins cause my thighs are too big... ]

9/30/2009 #24
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I NEVER wear jeans. I wear dress pants. XD)

Alex sniffed him. "You still smell like fried chicken," she laughed.

9/30/2009 #25
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD So are mine, chica, but I just wear a skirt and combat boots, and BAM I look awesome XD Oh, and you know, silly things like a shirt and bra.

Al: XD I'm sure the dudes at school wouldn't mind if you showed up without a shirt.

Me: Har har. Al, I can smite you with the press of a button. Shut it.)

9/30/2009 #26
loveatlast

[ LMAO. good job. Well I have those occasions when i wear dresses and skirts but I'm ni a hockey class and all the guys are like why are you wearing a dress. So i usually end up saying something like: Cause i can. You know, it'd be weird if YOU showed up in a dress. And walk away XD I stick to my jeans though. ]

Sam whipped his head up and looke down at her. "Chicken?! Really?" He shook his head and muttered, "I have got to wear better cologne."

9/30/2009 #27
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz

Al: Now, now, Ickle-Sammykins, less cologne is more!)

9/30/2009 #28
loveatlast

[ Sam: not if she can smell chicken I didnt even eat ! ]

9/30/2009 #29
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Al: XD No matter how much cologne you put on, you'll still smell like it to Pyronites. Lucida says I taste like pork chops, and Suntha smells like chocolate.)

9/30/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member