Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: Not if it comes at the price of sleeping with Sam o.O)

10/4/2009 #61
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lucian: Don't worry, the only price you have to pay is your ability to have sex with human girls, or any other girls for about a century. XD Think you can handle it, Mr. Pimp?)

10/4/2009 #62
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: NEVER O_O)

10/4/2009 #63
loveatlast

[ Lol, my elementary school gym teacher always told me i was an accident waiting to happen so that pretty much explains it. But most of it was my fault cause my friend got competetive and tackled me so... XD ]

Samuel looked over at her with an incredulous look. All he could think was, you finished that in 2 minutes !? But as soon as that thought had gone out another came into his head: to get me out of this chick flick, okay . He nodded and smiled at her before slipping out and walking outside to through away the used popcorn bag and ask the worker for another bag and a bottled water,

10/4/2009 #64
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD lol. My friend Augustus is like that. Seriously, if some one-million-to-one chance accident would happen to anyone, it would be him.)

10/4/2009 #65
loveatlast

[ yep, thats me. XD ]

10/4/2009 #66
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol. I'm not like that, but I CAN GUARANTEE you, I will accidently slam my foot into something hard (usually a cast-iron pan -_-) EVERY SINGLE FRICKEN DAY. DX)

10/4/2009 #67
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(And here I thought MY luck was bad. XD)

Alex yawned, slightly bored. He sure is taking a while.

(Me gots to go now.^^)

10/4/2009 #68
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol bye chica :P)

10/4/2009 #69
loveatlast

[ lol, no im the most unluckiest person ever ! ]

Samuel finally got the popcorn and water and started down the creepy hallway. about halfway down, there was a tap tap tap on the wall behin him and he turned around, eyes searching everywhere. No one was there. He shook his ehad and let it go and carried on down the hallway and into the movie theater, finally taking his seat next to Alex and handing her her popcorn. "Sorry it took so long,' he apologized, "the guy was half-stoned i think."

10/4/2009 #70
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Al: How can you be only half-stoned? I've been stoned before, there really isn't a half-stoned period of time o_o...

Me: lol be quiet.)

10/4/2009 #71
loveatlast

[ lol, um so my finger got way worse over night , so i might not be able to get on the computer after I get it checked. And i think it aggrivates it when i go on so i might not be on. :[ Just lettin y'all know. ]

10/5/2009 #72
Aoide Mnemosyne

(D: Nuuuu! o.o I hope it gets better soon. I feel your pain (lol almost literally), last summer I sprained my wrist and I couldn't write in my notebook anymore DDDX I could still type, though, and I didn't have to do stuff like dishes and mowing XD So it was mostly a plus...but ANYWAY, I hopes yew feel better soon chica X3)

10/5/2009 #73
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Alex blinked. "What does stoned mean?"

(lol I cut my left index finger on the edge of the couch two days ago, and it still hasn't healed. I was just waving my arms around and grazed the sharp edge that was sticking out. XD)

10/5/2009 #74
loveatlast

[ oh, lmao, on a couch ? XD good job. :P So I can still go on becuase i havent gone to the doctors, but i will be soon, and i might be getting a splint. DX ]

Samuel took her hand in his and traced elegant invisible lines on the palm. "It means getting high off drugs."

10/5/2009 #75
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Everything around me is a hazard! DX It's horrible. lol I've never had a splint before...because I've never broken a bone before. XD)

"Oh," Alex smiled. "Stuff like that never happens in Pyronia. We're already high off of the blood that runs through our veins, the last thing Pyronites need is an addictive drug."

10/5/2009 #76
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: Now, now, Alex, pot isn't addictive. It's actually way healthier for you than cigarrettes, or, oh, any other drug.)

10/5/2009 #77
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alex: Pfft. What kinda crap is that? No matter what you do or how you do it, bad drugs are unhealthy. I don't understand how humans could depend on that s***, it's disgusting and it clogs up their blood with nastiness. It really ruins their appeal. Now if you're thinking of abusing drugs, Al, it'll be a waste of your looks. So stay healthy for me, okay?^^)

10/6/2009 #78
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: Smoking pot won't waste my looks -_- And I only do it occasionally. For you? Why o.o?)

10/6/2009 #79
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alex: If you ruin that gorgeous bod of yours, I won't have any eye candy when Sam's gone! XD Besides, I don't want you to wither either way.)

10/7/2009 #80
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: Ah! So you DO plan on eating him! I see how your game works!

Me: XD)

10/7/2009 #81
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alex: I never said that! O_O I'm just saying, if anything happens to Sammy, I at least want to have you around.)

10/7/2009 #82
loveatlast

[ heey guys ! I'm back ! What did I miss ? ]

Sam nodded and looked up at her then to the screen, then back to her. "Why'd you pick a chick flick?" He asked, a smiled twitching at the corners of his mouth,

10/7/2009 #83
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Umm...a conversation? XD Have you checked your email yet?)

"What, you don't like it? I was just wondering what it was about," Alex shrugged. "We could go see something else if you want."

10/7/2009 #84
loveatlast

[ my email doesnt get the notifications. :] ]

Samuel shook his head and wrapped his arm around her waist. "It's alright. If you wanna watch it, we'll watch."

10/7/2009 #85
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't on earlier, my mum was checking up on wine lists o.O)

10/7/2009 #86
loveatlast

[ lol its cool, Dega's gone now. ]

10/7/2009 #87
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Damn. Ah well, I haven't gotten to actually talk to you for a while :D To free chat?)

10/7/2009 #88
loveatlast

[ To Free Chat ! ]

10/7/2009 #89
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I'm still here, sorta. I'm doing my homework. XD)

Alex paused. "Hmm...okay, then." She smiled and snuggled next to him.

10/7/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member