Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Characters otherwise engaged, but you want them to be doing something else? One friend that's talking to your character that you want to use not on? This is the place to do it!

10/3/2009 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

So...we're allowed to use each other's characters in here and basically do whatever? lol it's a fantasy land.

10/3/2009 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

lol not exactly. For example: Alastair is in the middle of having sex with Ella, so I can't exactly use him in another place XD That's where the RD comes in. I just have to say that it's at a later date than the one he's currently at, and I can use him.

*One Day after Alastair has seduced Ella*

Alastair frowned at Lucian. "So, wait...you want me to come to the Underworld, for some kind of bootcamp?"

10/3/2009 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Oh, okay! Gotcha. XD

*switching to RP mode*

Lucian grinned. "Exactly! Bertram has been too soft on you, and it's bad for your health. You're gonna be training with the Pyronian elites, the Haydes clan, where every day is a survival test! You can't get through life with sex appeal and pretty words. Especially since in boot camp, everyone is already better looking than you!" He laughed.

10/3/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz 'everyone is already better looking than you' XD)

The young man cocked a dark eyebrow at the Pyronite, then sighed slightly. "Fine."

10/3/2009 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(XD)

"Excellent!" Lucian removed his hat and tossed it into the air. A trail of sparkling light shot out as it spun, creating a shining portal. Lucian caught the hat as it fell back down. "After you!" He bowed slightly.

10/3/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair frowned again and nodded. "Thank you," he said, then stepped carefully into the portal, not sure what to expect on the other side.

10/3/2009 #7
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian leaped in after him, and the portal closed behind them. "Welcome...to Pyronia!" He said dramatically. The place was a rugged, barren place. A large black volcano stood high against the sky, smoke clouds blooming out of it. Rivers of lava flowed from its tip and down into the valleys. The sky was crimson red, the sun was black, and harpies and dragons circled the area. Down in the valley, the cobblestone streets were lined with brick houses and Pyronites went about their business. All streets led to the large palace at the very foot of the volcano. "Nice, isn't it?" Lucian grinned. "The sky hurts to look at, but your eyes get used to it."

10/3/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Sorry it took so long, my comp's been acting weird all day DX)

"Interesting," Alastair mumured, taking in everything around him, bright blue eyes glimmering with interest.

(g2g chica, sorry :P I MIGHT be on later tonight. See ya!)

10/3/2009 . Edited 10/3/2009 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol I was watching Lazer Collection on YouTube. It's hilarious. XD)

"Well, we don't wanna be late! They're expecting us. But the others along the way will be a tad bit hungry," Lucian stuffed one hand into his pocket, put the other arm around Alastair's shoulders, and strolled down the steps that took them into the valley. Once they set foot onto the main streets, Pyronian children ran closer but kept their distance upon seeing Lucian.

One with bright red spiky hair drew a bit closer and sniffed Alastair. "Is he food, sir?" He asked.

Lucian shook his head. "No. Leave him be, now." The children shrugged and ran off. Lucian chuckled. "They're adorable, don't you think?"

(Aww. Bye...)

10/3/2009 . Edited 10/3/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair eyed the retreating backs of the children, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Little angels." His blue eyes flickered up to Lucian's. "They? Who exactly are 'they'?"

(Sorry, my sis was glaring a hole into my back to get on :P)

10/3/2009 . Edited 10/3/2009 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol...my cousins came over twice today. XD)

Lucian stared at him, his grin growing wider. "You'll see!" He said cheerfully. "Now why don't we speed things up a bit?" In a flash he was carrying Alastair piggyback style, and dashed through the streets, weaving between various Pyronites, some of whom looked curiously at them, and upon reaching the palace jumped onto the roof of the first floor where a large golden cup was set up. He set Alastair down, took a deep breath, and breathed a bright blue flame into the cup. The cup shook, sunk a few feet, and a set of double doors rose behind it. "Now, you're gonna have to go through those doors on your own," Lucian pushed him forward. "I'm only allowed to take the Royal Staircase."

10/3/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

He nodded bemusedly, walked to the doors, hesitated to look back at Lucian, then pushed the doors open.

(XD Twice?)

10/3/2009 . Edited 10/3/2009 #13
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Yeah. They came, left, and after two hours came back again! lol we watched Madea Goes To Jail. It was friggin hilarious.)

As soon as he opened the doors, two giant hands shot out from the darkness and pulled him in. Lucian resisted the urge to laugh and went off through another door.

--

The hands dragged Alastair through a seemingly open, empty space, and set him down. Bright lights flickered on, revealing an expansive courtyard with gardens lining the sides. The garden was filled with strange and enormous plants, all various shades of black, blue and red. Across from Alastair was a man with his back facing him, sitting cross-legged on the ground. He was dressed in a robe colored dark gray, and his black-and-white striped hair was slicked back and shoulder-length. He seemed to be meditating, waiting for something.

(lol I'm just being random here until I sort something out...but for now this guy is one of Al's trainers.)

10/3/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Al: -_- goody.)

Alastair growled in irritation as he was set roughly on the ground. He dusted himself off, glancing around at the courtyard. His eyes fell on the meditating man, and he took a step toward him.

(again, sorry this took so long, I was answerin' an email :P)

10/3/2009 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(BABIES! lol random. My friend Julie kept yelling "BABIES" at random intervals all week. It's kind of funny. XD And now Craig yells out, "BACON!" in response. Bacon babies, lol.)

The man suddenly turned around and threw something small and fast at Alastair. Lucian dropped in front of him and sliced the object in half; it was a bladed boomerang. Lucian laughed. "So hasty! C'mon, Kono, he's just a kid."

Kono turned around, his red eyes narrowed. Does it matter? He sent out telepathically. Besides, he doesn't look like a child to me.

Lucian sweat-dropped. "Er, yeah..." He turned to face Alastair. "This guy here, Konojan Haydes, is your hunting teacher. He covers survival, close combat, capture, tracking, slaughter, and all that feral stuff. Another thing; he doesn't speak verbally. Ever. And he loves to surprise people since it is his specialty. He'll turn you into a Pyronite, but not literally."

With luck, he will mold, Kono added, looking bored. I just hope he provides enough entertainment for me.

10/4/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD okay...)\

"I see," Alastair said suspiciously, eyeing the older pyronite.

10/4/2009 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Good! Now off we go, then!" Lucian grabbed Alastair by the arm and pulled; in a flash they were standing on red-sanded ground. To their right was a medium-sized hot spring, and beyond that was a one-story building. "Welcome to your Ethics class," he said, stifling a yawn. "As you can see, the air here is very humid, so you can fall asleep very easily. But the man who teaches you won't hesitate to dump you in the water over there if you so much as blink for too long. And that water is HOT, about 500 degrees Fahrenheit. He'll be teaching you proper mannerisms for dealing with other Pyronites, postures, forms, and all that jazz." Lucian glanced around. "He appears to be busy right now...anywho, it's about time for lunch. You hungry?"

10/4/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Peachy," Alastair murmured at the 'he won't hesitate to dump you in the water' part. He frowned, still gazing around him. "Er, sure."

10/4/2009 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian promptly sat down and conjured a plate of food, divided into two parts; one for him and one for Al. He took a swig from his flask and squinted at Alastair. "Pity you didn't turn out a vampire. That would have made things a lot more interesting. Heh, when I first heard Kari was having triplets, I was hoping to keep one in case they couldn't handle it. But I should've known better than to underestimate Bertie." He grinned.

10/4/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young man sat down as well, head cocked to one side. "My father does tend to take a challenge well, even if he does crap at it," Alastair chuckled, spearing a ball of white rice with his fork.

(I love white rice...I'm eating it right now, actually XD)

10/4/2009 #21
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol...I have to go in a bit.)

Lucian nodded. Then a sudden thought occured to him. "Al...what's your opinion of Renny?"

10/4/2009 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

(mkay. Sorry this comment took so long, my internet crashed DX)

"My opinion of Renny?" Alastair asked, slightly surprised. "Just...about him? About him and Amalsuntha together?"

10/4/2009 #23
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Just about him," Lucian corrected. "Not his relationship with Suntha. Him as a person. What do you think of him? And be honest."

10/5/2009 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

"I'm always honest, Uncle," Alastair smiled slightly, dropping his fork back onto the plate with a small sigh. "Anyway. I think Renaldo's rather depressingly likable and mature. Except for his taste in movies, which is absolute crap," his tone was slightly dry. "He obviously still has some learning to do, but he's only eighteen, so he obviously has time on his side. Nice chap, treats everyone well enough to get through life without too much of a problem," he finished with a shrug.

10/5/2009 . Edited 10/5/2009 #25
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian nodded and scribbled everything down. "Interesting...and he hasn't done anything serious to offend you?"

10/6/2009 #26
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair raised one dark eyebrow. "Not that comes to mind, no," he paused. "Is there any particular reason you're asking me this?"

10/6/2009 #27
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Oh, nothing," Lucian said airily, stowing away his notepad. "But you're welcome to ask me any personal questions. I'm just trying to make conversation here."

10/7/2009 #28
Aoide Mnemosyne

"What exactly am I supposed to learn here?" asked Alastair, retrieving a flask from his pocket and taking a swig, then replacing it. "You can't expect me to be a fully formed man, I am nineteen, only a year past officially being an adult. It's unrealistic to think I've already learned all my lessons in life. It's learned from time, not a month of 'training'. Maybe it's the fact that I sleep with alot of people, that I inconsistantly court your daughter, or I don't believe in discipline in violence, that makes me less than a man in your eyes, but I would like to know what you think you can teach me here that I won't learn in the next few years, in real situations, without being forced to learn it prematurely," his cold blue eyes were unreadable all throughout his small monologue; in the last moment of it, he looked almost unreasonably like his father.

10/7/2009 #29
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian thought for a moment. "It's not that I think you should grow prematurely, it's more that I'd like for you to be prepared. I believe there will be some point in your life when you are faced with supernatural peril, being who you are. It is at that time when you'll have a use for what I'm going to teach you. And perhaps you'll take an interest in that world sometime soon. But the point is, your father is a vampire and your mother isn't a normal human, either. Despite that, they will die and leave you to care for your siblings. It is then that supernatural creatures will make their move. You may be hunted by some long-forgotten enemy of your parents', the gods may choose to toy with you, you could get thrown into the sea surrounded by a hundred screaming banshees; who knows? I just want you to be ready for it." He sighed. "Bertram might think otherwise, but just because you were born 'humans' doesn't make you safe from all that. I know how much your family means to you, so I'm telling you now that it's best to learn this before something horrible can happen. So you'll have to forgive me for offending you with all that 'you're not a real man' talk, it's my way of motivating you." The Pyronite smiled slightly. "Do you understand now?"

10/7/2009 . Edited 10/7/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member