Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair nodded slowly. "Yes, I do," he smiled brightly. "Thank you, Lucian. I completely agree with you." He stood up, dusting himself off.

(lol for some reason I just can't roleplay him as sweet, intelligent and caring when his siblings/friends are around XD It's really weird.)

10/7/2009 #31
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol Al is too cool to show his soft side. XD Personally, I wouldn't mind hanging out with a guy like him, so long as he doesn't do anything too annoying.)

"Good." Lucian rubbed his hands together. "You know, I'm going to be your teacher here as well. Guess what I'll teach?"

(I've been thinking maybe we could skip to "one month later" or something when Al starts training. It would break my wrists trying to type everything that happens...-_- lol.)

10/7/2009 #32
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol sure. DX I g2g! bye...)

Alastair raised an eyebrow slightly. "Er, what..?"

10/7/2009 #33
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Aww, okay then. Bye.)

Lucian beamed. "Sorcery! By the end of this month, you should be able to perform a few simple spells that'll really help. If you want to learn more afterwards, you can always just ask Lucida."

10/7/2009 #34
Aoide Mnemosyne

(WOOT! BACKERZ!)

The young man chuckled lightly. "I'm afraid if I asked her for a spell, it might turn out to actually shave my head or something."

10/7/2009 #35
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Holy crap! That was quick! XD Did you use a time machine or something?)

"Not if you ask nicely," Lucian advised. "She doesn't completely hate you. And she'd be pleasantly surprised that you have an interest in magic, thus earning you bonus points."

10/7/2009 #36
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD I ate FAST. Plus I skipped watching a movie, lolz.)

"Bonus points? You make it sound like I'm on a game show," Alastair laughed, sweeping his blond hair out of his eyes.

10/7/2009 #37
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Ah. XD)

"I'm just giving you advice on how to get on good terms with my daughter!" Lucian said indignantly. "Besides, I've been through the whole 'game show' phase. You'll rarely see me doing it anymore."

10/7/2009 #38
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol I've got an idea. How about they're on the third week of training, and Lucida comes to visit her father, and gets annoyed because Al is there :D?)

Alastair blinked at him, the corner of his mouth twitching. "Um...right."

10/7/2009 #39
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Sure! XD So..."two weeks later" on your post?)

Lucian jumped to his feet, got rid of the leftovers by tossing them into the hot springs, and clasped Alastair on the shoulder. "Don't worry; you'll have a blast here. You can take that literally, too, because I'm gonna be blasting you with flames as well." He cackled.

10/7/2009 #40
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Mkay ^-^)

*Two Weeks Later*

Alastair swerved to the side, narrowly dodging a fireball that Lucian had shot at him, and landed on his feet, grinning. He had a couple burns, but he seemed more alive than ever, also taller, more predatory, as well. He was wearing black, inflammable pants Lucian had given him, and a singed black vest. Sweat dripped down his body and across his forhead. He smoothed his blond hair away from his face, blinking away persperation.

(for some reason that took forever to write o.O)

10/7/2009 #41
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(I just imagined Lucian singing "I'll Make a Man out of You" from Mulan. XD It would totally suit the whole "boot camp" thing.)

"Nice one!" Lucian clapped his hands together and surrounded Alastair in a ring of fire that spun in a cylone around him. He pressed his hands to the ground, sending out shockwaves through the earth.

Lucida appeared through a portal, looking around. "Dad," she called. "What're you doing?"

"Training Al!" Lucian hollered back over the roar of the flames.

"Al?!" She repeated incredulously. "Alastair Diovanni? I figured he'd be with you, but I didn't think you'd be training him. Have you killed him yet?"

Lucian laughed. "No. Bert would kill me if I did...or at least try to."

10/7/2009 #42
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD It totally would!)

The young man grimaced as the flames closed in, spinning higher and higher around him, and the earth rippled beneath him, making him nearly lose his balance. He muttered something under his breath, flickering his hands around him, and he walked through the flames. He blinked at Lucian and his daughter. "Oh, hey Lucida." He frowned, glancing down at his arm, where a flame was sizzling on his skin. He raised an eyebrow, putting it out with a finger.

10/7/2009 #43
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida jumped down and landed lightly in front of him. She looked him up and down, then took a step back. "You've changed," she remarked. "You're taller, and more fit. Has Dad been giving you steroids?"

Her father chuckled. "No. It's just the magic of Pyronian food," he grinned.

"It's...nice," Lucida said, a faint blush creeping on her cheeks, averting her gaze. Over her shoulder, Lucian gave Alastair the thumbs-up.

10/7/2009 #44
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair smiled slightly. "Thank you. I haven't been able to talk to Suntha since I left. How is she? How're you?" he asked, leaning against a giant boulder than Lucian had thrown at him just an hour before.

10/7/2009 #45
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Suntha's doing pretty well. Renny keeps her company," Lucida replied. "And I'm okay. I just came down here to talk to Mom."

Lucian patted her on the head. "We'll go right on ahead together. Al and I were just finishing up today, anyway. And I'm starving."

Lucida nodded, and followed Lucian into the main palace house. She turned to look at Alastair. "So how much have you learned so far?"

10/7/2009 #46
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair laughed lightly. "I've learned not to take your father seriously when he says it's time for a break," he said, pointing toward a scar that looked as if it had only just healed that trailed from his forearm up to the nape of his neck. "A couple spells here and there. I'm beginning to realize why you spent so much time in magic, it's facinating," he beamed, a flame flickering back and forth between his hands.

10/7/2009 #47
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida nodded. "So true."

"SOFI-AAA!" Lucian sang as he strolled into the dining room. "What do we--gah!" He narrowly dodged Sofia's quick broom.

"Hush, already!" She growled, tossing the broom back to the maid she took it from. "There are people trying to sleep here. Just sit down and eat."

"Yes ma'am!" Lucian said at once, sliding into his seat.

Sofia turned to Lucida and hugged her. "How's my baby doing?"

"Pretty good, actually," Lucida smiled and hugged her mother back. "I haven't had your cooking in a while."

10/7/2009 #48
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair smiled. "I wouldn't want to intrude on a family gathering. I'll go study that spell you told me about, if I may, Lucian," he smiled, bowed to them, and walked to the door.

10/7/2009 #49
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida waved goodbye, then sat down next to Lucian. Sofia magicked food onto the table and the Pyronites dug in.

10/8/2009 #50
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair walked into the room Lucian had lent to him, closing the door silently after him and padding across the black marble floor. He sat down on his bed, pulling a large, rather weathered spellbook onto his lap.

10/8/2009 #51
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida quickly finished her meal and sat pondering for a while. "I could probably teach him more," she mused.

"Then why don't you?" Lucian said between mouthfuls of food. He swallowed. "He could probably use your assistance. Go on!" He pointed at her and sent her floating into Alastair's room.

Lucida sighed and forcibly stopped herself from floating too far. She knocked on the door. "Can I come in, Al?"

10/10/2009 #52
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Yeah, come on in," called Alastair absently, still flipping through the pages. He turned toward her, blue eyes glimmering from behind his blond hair. "I don't suppose you know Latin, do you?" he asked, pointing toward the book. "I can really only make out one word in ten," he smiled sheepishly.

10/10/2009 #53
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida sat down next to him and glanced at the text. "It's about the Transportation Spell, Eo Ire Itum. It lets you travel to wherever you want in a matter of seconds, but it requires a lot of concentration." She pointed at the picture in the middle. "'Focus on the image of your destination and imagine yourself there.'"

10/10/2009 #54
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Ah," Alastair nodded, brow furrowing as he closed his eyes. A couple minutes past by where nothing happened. Then, there was a pop and a sizzle, and he disappeared. There was an exhilerated laugh from outside, and Alastair opened the door, walking into the room. "That was amazing!"

10/10/2009 #55
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida blinked in surprise. "That was quick. No offense, but I always assumed you'd be mediocre at magic. Guess all you needed was a little focus, huh?" She smiled slightly.

10/10/2009 #56
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: I SUPRISED LUCY! YAAAAAAY!

Suntha: You can now live a fulfilled life o.o?

Me: XD)

Alastair grinned down at her. "No offense taken. I guess so," he flopped down on the bed. "Magic opens up a whole nother fucken world! I know why I slept around so much now," he said, smacking the side of his head. "Sex is one of the things closest to magic in nature, two people's energies melding like that... I needed to feel magic inside of me, if only for an hour." He let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

10/10/2009 #57
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lucida: -_- Don't push it, Al.)

"Well I suppose people have sex for different reasons," Lucida said thoughtfully. "Thrill, relief, or just for the heck of it. Humanoids are the only kind of creature that have sex for reasons other than reproduction. But I never thought of it as 'magical' in any way. It's just something that comes naturally."

10/11/2009 #58
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: Fine, fine...)

Alastair grinned, tapping her lightly on the nose. "Well, it's magical for me. I don't know about you," he said airily, leaning against the wall, arms crossed. "But I believe it's one of the best, more special things out there. It's really the only thing about humanoids that is natural."

10/11/2009 #59
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Oh, sure, like having an o*** is magical," Lucida said sarcastically. She burst out laughing. "You really do intrigue me, you know that? You remind me of Dad in a way."

10/11/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member