Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair blinked, then grinned, tapping her lightly on the nose. "I'll take that as a compliment." He cocked his head to the side. "Did I not intrigue you before?"

10/12/2009 #61
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Sort of," Lucida said admittedly. "Though it was mostly because of your carefree personality. People like that always intrigue me."

10/12/2009 #62
Aoide Mnemosyne

He laughed. "So I'm nothing special, eh?" He brushed the blond hair from his face so he could see her properly. Once again the sharpness of his features, his now-predatory eyes seemed almost unnatural.

10/12/2009 #63
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida waved her hand dismissively. "Don't let it get you down," she joked. "Though you can't get any lower than this place."

10/12/2009 #64
Aoide Mnemosyne

"HA!" Alastair shouted, nearly standing up. "I knew you could joke! Oh, Lucy, you've come such a long way," he said dramatically, falling to his knees. He pretended to sob. "I-I'm s-s-so pr-proud of y-you!" he said, patting her hand.

10/13/2009 #65
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida sweat-dropped. "Right. Maybe I shouldn't joke around you, it obviously makes you emotionally unstable."

10/13/2009 #66
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair grinned, sitting up suddenly. "Naw, I think this is the first time I've ever heard you joke. It's kinda sexy. Anyway, I found out that twenty-eight female pyronites said they want to make love to me and eat me at the same time," he cringed slightly.

10/13/2009 #67
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"...Um, okay?" Lucida repressed a laugh. "Just ignore them. They're probably toying with you. And it's definitely more of the latter, seeing as you're a human."

10/13/2009 #68
Aoide Mnemosyne

He shrugged. "I dunno. Just trying to make conversation. And I kinda guessed that," he chuckled. "My ego has shrunk ten fold from being down here, believe me."

10/14/2009 #69
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"That's good to know," she patted him on the head. "I just hope it doesn't blow up again once you return to the Upperworld, or all this training would have been for nothing."

10/14/2009 #70
Aoide Mnemosyne

He raised an eyebrow, taking her hand in his. "I would say something clever about palm-reading, but I can't think of anything," he said, dropping her hand with a slight sigh. "Oh well. I'm going to take a walk. See ya 'round," he said, throwing a lazy salute and a dazzling smile, then walking out of the door.

10/14/2009 #71
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucida waved him goodbye, then flipped through his spellbook. "Hmm. Beginner's Magic." She stood up, dusted herself off, and left to watch gladitorial combat with Lucian.

10/14/2009 #72
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Alrighty, so...another two weeks later so Al is finished with his training. XD)

Lucian beamed at Alastair, clasping him on the shoulder. "Congratulations, Alastair. You've completed your training, and thrived. Now you have something to brag about," he chuckled.

10/17/2009 #73
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol yay!)

Alastair chuckled. "I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to do that." He looked around. "Where's Lucida? I want to thank her helping me with my magic."

10/18/2009 #74
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"She's somewhere...else," Lucian scratched his head. "I think she said something about visiting the dragons. But anyway, make sure you challenge Renny when you get back. Surprise him a little. I want to make sure he's keeping up with his own training." He grinned.

10/18/2009 #75
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair sweat dropped. "Challenge Renny?" he muttered, then shook his head. "Anyway. Thanks for the bootcamp, Uncle. I've learned alot," he smiled brilliantly.

10/18/2009 #76
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"You're welcome, kid. Though I guess I should be calling you a man now..." Lucian stared at Alastair, then averted his gaze. "I swear you're getting more like Bert every day. You might wanna leave before I burst into tears." He conjured a portal and gestured for Al to go inside.

10/18/2009 #77
Aoide Mnemosyne

Alastair chuckled, saluting. "Alright. See ya, Lu." He stepped into the portal and vanished with a slight pop.

((To...Earth, I guess XD))

10/18/2009 . Edited 10/18/2009 #78
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt.))

Lucian looked up surprised to see the group suddenly appear. "Eh? Oh, it's you. And...you brought Malcolm!" He grinned and stood up.

Malcolm gazed around; they were in what looked like an art gallery, filled with portraits of stern-looking Pyronites. "Hi, Uncle. Suntha's finally decided to be rid of her blindness."

"Oh?" Lucian blinked. "And why would that be?"

11/25/2009 . Edited 11/25/2009 #79
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Sorry I disappeared, I was watchin' vids ^-^')

Suntha frowned slightly, adjusting her glasses. "I'm sick of it, Lucian. I'm just sick of holding myself back because I'm afraid what will happen if I see," her voice was clear and strong.

Alastair nodded approvingly, squeezing his sister's shoulder comfortingly.

11/25/2009 #80
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol I missed your post. Today's been pretty boring for me. I stayed home from school since it was a half-day, and yeah...I'll be gone in like, 2 hours because there's a movie coming up that I have to watch. Ben 10 Alien Swarm! XD)

Lucian smiled. "That's great to hear. And just after your 20th birthday, too." He rubbed his hands together. "Now, this'll take a few minutes and it may hurt, and it's only fair to warn you that I've never done this spell before." His smile turned into a wicked grin and he conjured a stretcher, then lay Suntha in it. Lucian brushed back her hair with one hand and put the other over her eyes.

Renny sweat-dropped. "Yeah, um...just don't screw up."

Lucian cleared his throat and began chanting softly in a foreign tongue. His voice was mellow but tinged with sadness, and the incantations sounded like a song. His hand glowed bright orange, then red, yellow, and green. Slowly, his magic pulled away the effects of Suntha's blindness as though it were a dark cloth shrouding her vision. After some time he pulled his hand away and shook it slightly; the light surrounding it dissapated. "Well," he said mildly. "How do you feel?"

11/25/2009 . Edited 11/25/2009 #81
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz)

Suntha groaned slightly, sitting up, her eyes still closed. "My head hurts like hell, but other than that, nothing." She opened her eyes slowly, tentatively, but they snapped open suddenly when... colors, things, people, came into her vision for the first time in her life. Her eyes had landed on Renny, and she blinked several times, speechless.

11/25/2009 #82
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny smiled. "Surprised?" He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Your eyes are a lot prettier blue."

Alex jumped up and down. "Ooh! She can see! And I'm not in a bunny suit!" She cheered.

"I can fix the headache!" Lucian conjured a glass of glowing water and handed it to Suntha. "This should clear your head up. Welcome to the World of Sight! Malcolm, go tell Bert and Kari about this!"

Malcolm nodded and vanished in a puff of smoke. "So what'll happen if she tries to put her glasses on now?" Lucida said pensively. "By the way, her blindness wasn't the only reason we came here."

"Wasn't it?" Alex said, startled.

Lucida shook her head. "Suntha...she seems to have this condition that was a lot like Kariisa's, only it's worse and we don't know if it's gone now."

Lucian's brow furrowed. "Hm. I'll check into that later."

11/25/2009 #83
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha's mouth twitched, then broke into a huge smile, more joyful than she had ever been before. She gazed around her, and chuckled at Alex. She tilted her head when she looked at her brother. "Al, is that you?"

He nodded with a grin. "Yeah, it's me. I look alot like Dad, by the way."

She rolled her eyes. "I know that, your face feels almost exactly the same as his. I wonder what he'll think of all of this," she frowned slightly. She shook her head, walked over to Lucian, and gave him a huge hug. "Thanks, Uncle Lu. This is amazing."

11/25/2009 #84
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian laughed and squeezed her tightly. "Anything for my future daughter-in-law. Now will you please drink this?" He waved the glass in front of her face.

Renny slumped slightly. "Sunny, aren't you going to comment on my appearance?"

11/25/2009 #85
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha took the glass, taking a gulp of it before turning around to Renny. "What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

Alastair chuckled. "He wants you to compliment him."

"I see," she grinned, walking back over to Renny and looking back up into his face. "You're prettier than you feel," she grinned, touching his cheek.

11/25/2009 #86
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Great!" Renny said, relieved. "For a second I thought...well, you know."

Alex stepped in between them and held up a mirror. "Take a look at yourself, Suntha!" She said excitedly.

11/25/2009 #87
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha chuckled and turned toward the mirror. She took a step back in surprise, then leaned forward, gazing intently at herself. There was a pause, then she looked up at Renny. "Am...am I pretty? I can't tell."

(I g2g, see ya!)

11/25/2009 #88
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"You're beautiful," Renny smiled.

"Yes, we're all beautiful here," Lucian said airily. "Number one lesson in physical beauty: symmetry."

11/25/2009 #89
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Mm hmm," answered Suntha, still seemingly trying to memorize every single detail of Renny's face. Alastair rolled his eyes, turning to Lu. "So how have you been Uncle? Busy?"

11/27/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member