Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Aoide Mnemosyne

J.J.'s Coffee House is a quaint little thing, with usually steamed up windows from the heaters inside, and the smell of coffee and baked goods wafting out from the door whenever anyone goes in or out.

10/8/2009 #1
loveatlast

[ From Janines Bookstore ]

Ella lead the way into the small coffee shop. It was cozy and the smell of coffee made her breath it in and sigh, at home. She turned back to Mark and smiled, "How do you like your coffee?"

10/8/2009 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Janine's Bookstore))

Mark opened up the door for Ella as they walked into the coffee shop, smiling. He slid his briecase next to one of the tables, pulling out a chair for Ella politely. He chuckled. "I like it every way, it never matters to me."

10/8/2009 . Edited 10/8/2009 #3
loveatlast

Ella smiled. "Thanks." She slid into the seat and looked up at him. "Very flexible." She observed. "On your coffee preferance, I mean." She clarified with a gigle.

10/13/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark raised a dark eyebrow with a slight smile, a dirty thought having just passed through his mind. He shook it out, looking around him. A woman dressed in dark red and black, the colors of the coffee house, smiled at him. "I'll be your waiter for this evening, and I'll be with you in just a sec, while you're waiting, please take a look at these menus!" she passed tiny menus to both of them and dissappeared into the back room. The young man blinked. "Since when do coffee houses have waiters?"

10/13/2009 #5
loveatlast

Ella shrugged, looking down at the menu. "And have menus?" She added with bewilderment, shaking her head. She scanned the menu then looked up at Mark. "What're you going to get?" She asked.

10/13/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

He frowned slightly, dark brown eyes flickering over the menu. "I'm thinking...coffee."

10/13/2009 #7
loveatlast

Ella smiled and nodded. "Good choice." She looked down at her menu and bit her bottom lip lightly in thought.

10/13/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

"What about you?" he asked, frowning slightly. "Damn, it's hot in here." He pulled off his Oxford shirt, so he was now only wearing his black t-shirt. He sighed in relief. "Finally, the therapist gets to relax..."

10/13/2009 #9
loveatlast

Ella looked up at him and stared for a second. She shook her and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I think I'll just get a latte." She smiled,

10/13/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark smiled slightly, having noticed her stare. He leaned forward so one of his hands was cupping his chin. "Yes, I'm a therapist. Don't worry, I'm not going to counsel you," he chuckled. "Not unless you ask me too."

"Oh my-!" a waitress cried as a steaming hot cup of coffee slipped from her hand and fell, almost in slow motion, towards Ella. In a flash, or as fast as a human could go, Mark leapt in front of Ella, knocking his chair down in the process. The coffee spilled over his shoulder and down his chest. He grunted slightly, but otherwise made no acknoladgement of the pain.

The waitress gasped. "Ohmygawd, sir, I'm so, so sorry! Are you alright?"

10/13/2009 #11
loveatlast

Ella's hands flew to her mouth when Mark jumped in front of her. "Oh my god!" She yelped and stood up behind Mark, walking to looke at the front of him. "MArk, are you okay !?" She asked worriedly, grabbing handfuls of napkins and starting to wipe frantically at his chest.

10/13/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark smiled painfully, grabbing her frantic hands. "I'm fine, Ella. I just need some ice," he looked around him. A woman who had been working in the back hurried out with an icepack, handing it to him worriedly. "Thanks," he said, stripping off his stained t-shirt and holding the ice pack to an angry red burn that went from his neck to the middle of his torso. He pulled on his oxford, leaving it unbuttoned as he held the ice pack with one hand, his briefcase under the same arm. "There's your latte, Ella," he grinned, handing it to her from off the counter. "Do you mind if we head outside?"

10/13/2009 #13
loveatlast

Ella looked up at him with wide eyes, her hands frozen. She shook her head, "I dont need a latte." She answered and grabbed his wrist dragging him outside.

(omg I'm so sorry, I clicked 'edit' on your comment instead of mine XD)

10/13/2009 . Edited by Aoide Mnemosyne, 10/13/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark had to stop himself from chuckling as he was dragged outside. "Are you alright, Ella? You seem a little freaked out. I'm fine, really." Snow had begun to fall once again, thick and fast. He frowned. "Did you walk to the bookstore? I'll drop you off, it's too cold to be walking around today." He trotted over to a sleek black sports car, opening the passenger's door for her.

10/13/2009 . Edited 10/13/2009 #15
loveatlast

"Ugh," Ella groaned. "I hate snow." She looked up at him then at his chest, her hand absently touching the burn. "Yea, I'm okay. Really." She said. "But I wont let you give me a ride home." She smiled up at him. "I can walk. Thanks though."

10/13/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark smiled, closing the door. "At least let me walk you back, it's the least I can do."

10/13/2009 #17
loveatlast

Ella shook her head. "You have no shirt, and you should really get that check out." She said, gesturing to the burn. She wanted him to walk her home but she knew that it would be better if he got his burn fixed. Plus, she was planning on leaving this town anyways and the less attached she became the better. (no worries she's staying just doesnt know it yet. XD) She smiled up at him and shrugged.

10/13/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

He grinned slightly. "That's what my coat is for." As he said this, he glanced at his watch and blanched. "S***, I have an appointment in five minutes." He sighed, gazing down at her. "I hope to meet you again, Ella, it's been a treat to have someone to talk to." He smiled, then climbed into his car, careening around the corner through the snow.

((To Duelon Therapy Center))

(lol)

10/13/2009 . Edited 10/13/2009 #19
loveatlast

Ella sighed and looked up at the white sky, tiny pinpoint s of cold landing on her face. She hated snow. Pulling her sleeve over her hand she wioped the snow off her face furiously. Mark was such a sweet guy but it felt weird to think about him. She wanted to get as far away from this town as possible but thinking about hi, even after one accidental meeting, she wanted to stay. Letting out a groan, she started back to the hotel. Now what was she going to do?

[ To the Motel ]

10/13/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD Dun dun duuun!)

10/13/2009 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt.))

Amalsuntha and Alastair walked into the cafe/coffee house greatfully, stripping off their scarves and coats almost immediately and sitting down at the nearest table.

"So what're you going to do about Lucida?" asked Suntha, gazing at her brother concernedly.

"Oh, those big blue eyes, Sunny, aren't going to get you anywhere. I'll figure it out, it's my life," sighed Alastair.

His sister narrowed her eyes. "I was just asking, I thought maybe I could help."

"Why, fustrated with your life?"

Suntha stood up, glaring at her brother. "God, why do you keep asking, Alastair? Why do you always assume that whenever I try to help you I'm having problems?" with that she snatched up her coat and exited the building, her brother glaring after her. ((To Park))

Alastair groaned, running a hand through his hair. "I'm an a***."

12/16/2009 #22
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne EmeraldSkye457
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member