Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
loveatlast

Malinda's IceRink is an eighties styled ice-rink with disco balls and flashing colorful lights everywhere. Theres a circle of ice in the middle of the building and booths and food stands line the outside. Malinda Jefferson, a blonde, slight, middle aged, sweet lady owns the rink and is almost always there along with a couple of teenagers, working the ticket booth at the front, food stands inside, and djay booth .

Have fun !

10/22/2009 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

(This ice rink is like warm munchies on a cold day :D Wonderfulz)

10/23/2009 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Duelon Therapy Center))

Mark pulled slowly into the parking lot, slamming the door after him and walking into the large building with some trepidation. He hadn't scated for years. He rented some skates, and went out onto the ice. He was pleasantly surprised to find he could still skate with all the grace and ease he had years ago, when he had harbored a secret love for it.

11/1/2009 #3
loveatlast

[ maaang, im so slow these days, I didnt even notice mark had come in . ]

[ From Park ]

Ella stopped for an instant in front of the ice rink, looking at the door way. Malinda, the owner, saw her eyeing the building and poked her head through the doors, smiling. "Hi, you want to rent some skates?" She asked Ella politely.

Ella blinked and looked at Malinda, hesitating for an instant before a grin spread on her face. "I can't realy skate." She admitted. Malinda laughed.

It's not that hard." She coaxed and Ella shrugged, giving it. It could be fun and plus, she was feeling good today. After renting a pair of skates from Malinda, Ella took them and slid into one of the loungers around the rink, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the few people there with her.

11/4/2009 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

"It usually helps if you move your feet," a murmur came in her ear. Mark chuckled, leading her out, away from the wall of the rink and starting to skate slowly, guiding her. He slid one of his hands into hers, supporting her back with his other. "Alright, now it's just like walking, except don't pick your foot up. Just move it forward one at a time. It helps to keep a beat."

11/4/2009 #5
loveatlast

Ella grinned as Mark murmured in her ear and led her onto the ice. The feel of his hand in hers was the same feeling she had in her vision. Happiness. Stumbling along the ice, Ella tried to follow Marks advice. More than once, she slipped backwards and closed her eyes quickly waiting to hit the ice. But Marks hand held her up everytime. She cuckled. "I suck at skating." She commented. "You make it seem so easy."

[ I had the scariest weirdest dream last niight. :P ]

11/6/2009 . Edited 11/6/2009 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

(o.o what was it about?)

Mark smiled slightly, his feather soft black hair brushing against her cheek as he spoke. "You're doing wonderfully, Ella. I had lessons from the time I was five to the time I was sixteen."

11/6/2009 #7
loveatlast

[ i dont remember anymore. XD sorry i was camping all weekend. ]

Ella blushed and looked sidways at him, her long lashes casting shadows across her high cheekbones. The disco lights switched from green to blue to yellow, the shadows dancing across her face. "Wel, you're still way better than me, Mark."

11/9/2009 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

(o_o No! Don't go! Don't go toward the light! It's real life! Which is bad! XD)

The young man shrugged as they skated faster around the rink, and he now only held onto her hand. "It comes with practice, I suppose. Now, try it without my help," he grinned, letting go of her hand.

11/9/2009 #9
loveatlast

[ I KNOW . its soo sad. Its getting SO bad nooow . Like soccer, pathfinders, play, christmas concert, camping, homework, singing at assemblys W** happened to me ?!?! ]

Ella reached for his hand again but managed to keep her balance. Her butt jutted outwards and her hands were stretched out to her sides. It was quite cute. She laughed as her legs shakily moved her along the ice, until she got the hang of it and stood upright. "Its...not so hard, I guess." She said sarcastically, moments before falling flat on her bum and bursting into embarrasses laughter, scarlett creeping up her cheeks.

11/10/2009 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark laughed, stopping beside her and holding out his hand, lifting her to her feet. "Would you care to rephrase that?" he teased. "Here, let's take a break," he said, skating with her to the hot cocoa stand and ordering two, handing one to her.

(Pathfinders o.o? As in ouija (how the hell do you spell that?) board?)

11/10/2009 #11
loveatlast

[ NO, lol, no its like girl guiding but one upp from that . :] ]

Ella wrapped her tiny hands around the warm cup and blew on the top to cool it down. She looked up at Mark, eyes serious. "Thank you, Mark. For teaching me how to skate." Suddenly, a smile broke across her face. "I'm having alot of fun."

11/11/2009 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

"You're welcome," he chuckled, sipping his hot chocolate, tendrils of steam around his face. "I'm glad. Skating is meant to be fun. My youngest sister, Mia, hated it when I showed her."

11/11/2009 #13
loveatlast

"Why?" She asked, taking the first sip of her hot chocolate then licking her lips absently, and traching a finger over the rim of the cup.

11/11/2009 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

Mark grinned. "She kept falling down. She's sixteen now, and probably the clutziest person I know."

11/11/2009 #15
loveatlast

Ella smiled. "That's cute." She took another sip then looked back up at him. "Where're you from?"

11/12/2009 . Edited 11/12/2009 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Mexico," he said, dodging away from a teenage girl and a gaggle of her friends scating past. "But my family moved to Texas when I was three, then to Boston when I turned eight. They're pretty poor right now, since three of my sisters are still living with them, so I send off half the money I make from the therapy and send it to them."

11/13/2009 #17
loveatlast

Ella looked at him for a second then down into her hot chocolate. "Yea, I know what you mean."

11/13/2009 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Oh yeah?" he tilted his head to the side curiously, dark hair falling into his chocolate brown eyes.

(Suntha: He sounds yummy XD)

11/13/2009 #19
loveatlast

[ Ella: Sorry girl, hes mine ;) ]

Ella nodded, still keeping her eyes down. "When my parents were alive, we moved around alot, and never really had lots of money."

11/14/2009 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Alastair: Sunth wasn't implying that he was attractive, she was commenting on his eyes. She loves chocolate.)

Mark nodded, not exactly sure what to say. "D'you want to go out tonight?" he blinked, not sure who had just spoken, then realizing it had come out of his own lips.

11/14/2009 #21
loveatlast

[ Suntha: Okay, calm down. xD ]

Ella looked up at him, seeing the surprise on his face, and wasnt sure if he was serious. "Sure." She answered hesitantly.

11/14/2009 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Suntha: AAH! Someone else is rping me o.o! It tickles!)

He grinned, his usual confidence coming back. "Alright, meet me at the Topaz tonight at eight?"

(lol I'm making another resturant XD)

11/15/2009 #23
loveatlast

A mirroring grin spread across Ella's face. Somehow, whenever he smiled, it always made her smile. "Sounds great."

11/15/2009 . Edited 11/15/2009 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Alright, I'll see you then," he smiled brightly, waved, then left the ice rink, walking into the car triumphantly and driving back to his apartment.

((To Duelon Therapy Center))

11/15/2009 #25
loveatlast

Ella's smile remained on her face for a second before she skated off the rink and took off her skates. She looked down at her watch, it read, 10:40. So, she had the whole day. Shrugging, Ella handed her skates back in and left the rink, walking back to the motel.

( To the motel... we need to get her some place to live. Imma make her a house, but tomorrow. )

11/15/2009 #26
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member