Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Hroseitha Mansion is a truly beautiful piece of property, with a lush green lawn stretching around it and the Wyminstown lake just a minutes walk away. The house itself is old and Victorian-esque on the outside, with several spires and large, shining windows. The floors are of brushed mahogany, the stairs thick oak.

A three-story building, it has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two studies, a library, a huge kitchen, a dining room and a lounge/living room. The top floor holds the master bedroom, which holds several huge bookshelves, paintings and a king-size bed, complete with a dark velvet canopy. Off the bedroom is a small terrace, one of the highest parts of the building, which faces both the glittering lake and the woods beyond.

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/4/2010 #1
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Park))

Callum walked into the room, carrying Suntha easily in his arms. She had stumbled with exaustion on their way to her new home, prompting the angel to action. He closed the doors after them, trotting up the large staircase to the bedroom. He set her down on her feet gently, smiling. "Your bedroom is right inside. I'll be downstairs, in the library. Rest well," he kissed her forehead, making his way back down the stiars and through large oak doors.

Suntha gazed after him, biting her lip as she longed for the warmth of another person in her bed more than anything. She shook her head, drawing herself up and entering her room. It was beautiful, and a large fire crackled in the fireplace, to go with the sudden colder shift in tempature. She closed the doors, taking several steps toward the warmth, full of gratitude for her angel. She lay down on the huge bed, eyes glazed tiredly. She soon fell asleep, clutching the blanket to her pregnant body.

*The next day*

The young woman awakened to the sound of birds chirping and the sun peeking through the large window opposite her bed. She slid off, striding onto the terrace with the blanket still around her shoulders.

2/4/2010 #2
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

((From Ollison Apt.))

Renny cautiously approached the large building. He felt some admiration for the mansion, but after living in a grand palace for most of his life, he wasn't all too impressed. It didn't take him long to spot Suntha on the terrace above, and he smiled eagerly. In a flash, he had climbed up the wall, crawled along the opening to the ceiling above, and dropped down silently behind her without her notice. He cleared his throat, tapped her on the shoulder, and said in a lighthearted tone, "Wonderful view, isn't it? Of course, this place is a little too Ye Olde for my tastes."

2/4/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #3
Aoide Mnemosyne

The young woman whirled around at the sound of his voice, eyes wide with disbelief. "Renny!" she rushed forward, hugging him tightly. "You're back," smiling, her face seemed to light up with radiance; she went up on tip-toe to kiss him. "You've gotten taller, and...and..." she took a step back, "You've grown up," again she smiled up at him, eyes shining.

(Alastair: Suntha, you're glowing! o_o

Suntha: It's called an aura, idiot -_-.)

2/5/2010 #4
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny grinned. "Gee, thanks. But..." he looked pointedly at her large, protruding belly. "Has Sapphire gotten you addicted to sweets, or...?"

2/6/2010 #5
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha glanced down at her stomach. "No...I'm pregnant. I was trying to tell you before you left, but Alastair interuppted me," she looked back up at him, trying to gauge his reaction. "Of course I'm not going to force you to take responsibility, or care for it when it's born-" she bit her lip.

2/6/2010 #6
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Pregnant, huh..." Renny pondered for a moment. "Actually, that's not so bad. I always planned to be a father at some point, but I didn't expect it to be this early. Oh, what the heck!" He suddenly smiled. "If you wanna keep it, I'm all for it! But we'll have to get married soon, because I'm not about to raise this kid with you unless we're husband and wife. Deal?" He stuck out his hand. "Let's shake on it!"

(Me: lol would Renny make a good dad?

Lucian: Of course! I raised him. XD

Lucida: Hm. At least he's not freaking out, because that's the number one mistake new dads make.)

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #7
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Bertram: HE'S MAKING HER SHAKE ON IT?! And why do they-

Me: *covers his mouth* Shush XD)

Suntha nodded, clasping his hand in hers tightly. "Deal." She tilted her head to the side, curiosity getting the better of her. "Just for the record, why do we have to be married for you to raise a child together?" she raised one elegant eyebrow.

2/6/2010 #8
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Well it only makes sense, doesn't it? We love each other. We're both legally of age. You're pregnant with my child. So, why not? It's the best ethical decision to make." Renny patted her on the head. "There's really nothing left to do except get married, don't you think?"

2/6/2010 #9
Aoide Mnemosyne

She frowned. "I suppose so...Renny," she squinted at him. "Your aura's changed, melded with someone elses'; like when we...when we..." something seemed to clear in her eyes, and she took a step back from him. "Oh." Her voice was hollow as she fixed him with her ice-blue gaze.

(Urgh, sorry the comments are taking so long; my computer is slooow today -_-)

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #10
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(LOL BUSTED!! XDD)

Renny blinked, and then it hit him. "Oh! Uh, no--about that, it--it wasn't a girl. It was a guy, Nathan. He's been my...friend for a while, I met him sometime during my trip and he also followed me here." He grimaced. "I'm sorry. But I don't like him like that, at least not how I like you. With him, it was sort of casual, really."

2/6/2010 #11
Aoide Mnemosyne

(LOL. XD I was thinking about that this morning on the way to show choir, about how she can see people's auras, and how Renny's would change.)

Amalsuntha closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and turning away from him, trying to regain some type of calm. She shivered with anger, but opened her eyes again anyway and turned back to the young man. "I know you're sorry Renny, but, just- Urgh," she clenched her fists. "No, I'm not going to deal with this right now. I have too much to do," she took several forced breaths, walking past him and over to the desk and large armchair, sliding a piece of paper forwrd and grabbing a pen. She glanced back, rather suprised to still see the Pyronite standing on the terrace. "You may leave, Renaldo, I have alot of work to do in a short amount of time and I wouldn't want to keep you from doing anything that strikes your fancy," her tone was hard and biting, and clearly dismissive.

(slowcompslowcompslowfreakingcomp.... huh. Now, will Renny leave, or will he stay and try to make amends with Suntha? XD)

2/6/2010 #12
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny sighed and walked over to her. "Suntha, I'm not leaving. I understand why you're angry." He knelt down next to her. "It wasn't like I was deliberately cheating on you. It was more like--and I hate to remind you of this--it was like when you and Callum did it. It was something that was done in the heat of the moment, and even though we did it a couple of times more, it meant absolutely nothing at all afterwards. I'm not in love with him and I never was, nor will I ever be."

2/6/2010 #13
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha winced when he reminded her; she hadn't even thought of that day for more than a year, and the memories that came flooding back were all too vivid. She sighed, rubbing her temples and sitting down in the armchair; her whole body seemed to tire far more quickly than usual. "Alright, Ren, alright. It's fine," her voice was weary but sincere. "You just couldn't really have had a worse time to f*** some guy. I have to sort out Bertram's estate, now he's gone, as long as my mother hasn't taken it all," the last part was dry, and followed by a short, insincere laugh.

2/6/2010 #14
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny's eyes widened for a second. "Huh. Well, I'm no good at stuff like that," he smiled ruefully. "Haven't you thought of getting Malcolm to help? He is a lawyer, after all."

2/6/2010 #15
Aoide Mnemosyne

"No," she said, leaning back in the chair and pursing her lips as she thought. Her brow furrowed. "This is something I need to do by myself," her voice was grim, and thoroughly stubborn; her resemblance to her father more noticable than ever. She shook her head, turning to her lover. "Ren, take my mind off this adult s*** and tell me about your journey," she smiled.

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #16
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny nodded. "Okay, then." He climbed onto the armchair and moved Suntha onto his lap. "My first destination was Mount Olympus, since Ares had promised to take me on a tour of different fighting dimensions. To get there, the magic carpet I ordered dropped me off at the Empire State Building and I was shot straight up into the air. However, Ares had his schedule mixed up so he gave me directions and a list instead. Now, I'm not very good with reading directions, so I took a wrong turn and ended up in France. That's where I met Nathan, who was on his way to the Himalayas where the snow elves were hosting a warrior's festival, so I decided to go with him. They had some pretty good food there, but I wasn't too familiar with the language and when I won their tournament, I ended up having to take on a basilisk that had been terrorizing their village." He chuckled. "Nathan decided to help, and he even saved my neck during the battle. We killed the thing in the end, and I kept a few shots of its venom for Lucida to check out.

"After that we just sort of drifted around, doing all sorts of crazy things until we hit Japan and met Master Isobei. He took an interest in us and taught us a few techniques, but for some reason he wouldn't show us the more advanced ones. To prove to him that I was ready to learn them, I entered a local competition. I ended up having to fight Nathan during the finals. I beat him, and then we took a bath in the hot springs..." he trailed off, a glazed look coming over his eyes. He suddenly snapped out of it and cleared his throat. "Yeah, um...anyway, Isobei decided to teach me the technique, I learned it, and decided to return home. Nathan tagged along, and so I'm here."

(lol sorry it took so long. It's a long post and I had to think about what to put in it. XD)

2/6/2010 #17
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha nodded, her fingers playing with a lock of his hair as she listened to his story. "I always did find it curious that even when I was blind I could still read maps better than you," she grinned at the end. "So what're you going to do now? Stay and play dutiful father-to-be or kick a** in more tournaments?" she tilted her head to the side, long dark hair falling across her face.

(:D No prob, chica, I understand!)

2/6/2010 #18
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Naw, I don't think I could bear being away from you again. I really missed you," he nuzzled into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

(I gotta go, buddy. My brother's b-day party is today. -_-)

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #19
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Mmm, I missed you too," she murmured, stroking his cheek softly with her middle and index fingers. Her head rested against the back of the armchair, and her eyes half-closed like a contented cat.

(Mkay, see ya! lol...Sunny does sometime remind me of a cat, her and Al both; like the two different spectrums, you know? Alastair is confident, alluring and self-satisfied, while Suntha is clever, skillful and fierce.)

2/6/2010 . Edited 2/6/2010 #20
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol if the Diovannis are cats, then the Haydes are probably lions or something. Malcolm is a dog, and Sapphire is a bunny rabbit! XD)

Renny lay still for a few moments, then cleared his throat. "So, is it a boy or a girl?"

2/7/2010 #21
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD)

"A girl," she said, touching her belly instinctively. "She's been kicking alot recent, especially when she hears men's voices. Alastair lay next to me a couple days ago and talked to her for nearly an hour while I slept," she grinned. "He'll make a good uncle. I'm just worried about how good a mother I'll be," she frowned, gazing down at her hands, still resting on her bump. "I'll just do everything opposite of what Kariisa did," she snorted.

2/7/2010 #22
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Kariisa was the absolute worst," Renny smirked. "Hell, you couldn't have gotten worse even if you asked God for it. 'Lord, bless me with worse!'" He laughed and bent down to gaze at Suntha's large belly. "What'll we name her? I was thinking it could be a fusion of Bertram and Demetria.*"

(lol did I spell that right?)

2/7/2010 #23
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XD lol yep! Well done.)

Suntha beamed down at him. "That's exactly what I was thinking! Ahm, let's see...Demetram? No... Berria?" she tilted her head to the side, rolling the Rs like chocolate on her tongue and a Spanish accent.

2/8/2010 #24
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Berria sounds nice," Renny agreed. "Berria Haydes, or maybe B.H. for short? No, but that's only if we give her a middle name. What could the middle name be?"

2/8/2010 #25
Aoide Mnemosyne

She frowned. "I don't know...I haven't given much thought to it." She shrugged. "But we still have a month and a half to think of middle names, Ren. Besides, we now have a wedding to plan," at that, Suntha's smile widened, and she seemed to once again let off a faint glow.

2/8/2010 #26
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"That's right!" Renny got to his feet, carrying Suntha in his arms with him. "Shall we go to the apartments? No, wait..." he set her down on her feet and grinned sheepishly at her. "I'll have to propose to you first. Alright, close your eyes!"

2/9/2010 #27
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Close my eyes?" she giggled, but followed his instructions, closing her eyes and smiling sweetly. She had to admit, though she didn't know why, she was nervous.

2/9/2010 #28
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny cupped his hands together and focused his gaze on them. A ball of light appeared, and after a few seconds formed into a small black box lined with small gold jewels. Cradled within the box was a beautiful ring, sapphire encrusted in gold and silver. He took some time adding a few more details to it, then put on a smile and got down on one knee. "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

2/9/2010 #29
Aoide Mnemosyne

Amalsuntha opened her eyes, eyebrows shooting up when she saw the ring. "Renny! It's...it's...wow," she bit her lip to keep herself from crying again, but this time with joy.

2/11/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member