Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny chuckled softly. "I'm gonna try and do this seriously, so please bear with me." He cleared his throat and smoothed his expression out. "Amalsuntha Diovanni, you are without a doubt the most important person to me in the world...no, correct that; in the whole Universe. I love you more than I could ever love anyone or anything else, and I promise on my life that I will always love you the same. Will you please do the honor of becoming my wife?"

(Lucian: *snaps photo* DAWWW!!

Sofia: Hush! *smacks him*)

2/11/2010 #31
Aoide Mnemosyne

Her blue eyes shone as she smiled down at him. "Yes, I will."

(Bertram: .....*sniffles*

Me: *passes him a tissue* Here.

Bertram: *blows nose* My little girl's all grown uuuup DX!

Alastair: You didn't realize that when she got knocked up o_O?

Suntha: Shush.)

2/11/2010 #32
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

He beamed and slid the ring onto the appropriate finger; it fit perfectly. Renny jumped to his feet and kissed her on the forehead. "Phew. Glad that's over." He laughed. "I thought my heart was going to explode!"

(Lucian: *pats Bertram on the back* Now it's time for me to get busy!That wedding's not gonna plan itself! XD)

2/11/2010 #33
Aoide Mnemosyne

"And Renny bits is the last thing I need to clean up," she laughed, squeezing his hand. "Oh gods. It's only nine in the morning and I'm engaged," she kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go get washed up, then check on Alastair, I think he got in trouble last night." She made her way to the grand bathroom just a hallway down from her bedroom, closing the door after her. She walked to the bath, turning on the hot water in the tub and dropping her clothes to the ground. The sound of the water gushing onto the stone and the steam rising up to her cheeks was more comforting than she could describe as she slid into the large bathtub.

(Bertram: *nods* I just wish I could be there with her, to guide her up the isle!

Me: Well, don't worry, I think Callum is gonna do that o_o

Alastair: *frowns*....so is it just me, or is Renny totally not the sex-beast he promised to be? XDDD

Suntha: o_o''' You're an idiot, Al.)

2/11/2010 #34
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny nodded and seated himself again. Within a moment he was humming a happy tune. Congrats, Renaldo. You're finally getting married to Suntha. Not to mention she's pregnant, but hey, Dad had to get something out of this. It should be interesting.

(Lucian: *facepalm* Alastair, of course Renny's not going to do it with Suntha while she's pregnant! I don't know how it is with human babies, but with half-breeds the constant friction would irritate the child. -_-

Renny: Alastair, go screw Lucida or something. Seriously.

Me: Now, now...this is Al, after all. XDD)

2/11/2010 #35
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha reached to turn the water off, though the knob stayed nearly two feet away from her hand. She made a face down at her potruding belly. "You're turning out to be rather inconvienent, you know," she instead flicked her wrist, and the water stopped immediately. She sighed, resting on the edge of the tub, hands lying on her stomach. There was a kick. The young woman smiled slightly. "Yes, I know you don't like being the water very much. You like the terrace with all the open air. Bear with me here, honey."

With that, she started the process of scrubbing her body and hair, then rinsing it all back out. Her dark locks were down to her lower back now, and she frowned at them, towelling herself dry. "Damn hair is inconvienent, too." There was another kick, and she laughed. "You're going to be just like your mum, huh? A real hippie at heart, but hair-wise, a short, biker-chick style." She wrapped the towel around her body, running a comb through her hair before pulling on her undergarments, then a light blue sundress. Suntha gazed at her reflection in the mirror, her cheeks rosy, and her smile radiant. "Momma's much prettier when she's pregnant, huh?" she murmured, shaking her head and exiting the bathroom.

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #36
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Talking to the baby, huh?" Renny muttered as she approached. He got to his feet and crouched so that he was face-to-belly with Suntha. "Um...how does that work? The communication. I sort of zoned out during Baby 101 back at school," he grinned.

(Lucian: Tsk, tsk! I told you to pay attention to that class! There's a reason I forced you and your sisters to take it!

Renny: T_T Give me a break. I'm 19!

Lucian: So? That's the average age of fathers nowadays. Around their late teens to early twenties.

Renny: O_O Well, I always assumed that I'd become a father at around 30, not 19.

Lucian: And I always assumed...no, wait. I never assumed anything. XD It just came.)

2/11/2010 #37
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol. Face-to-belly XD.)

She laughed, ruffling his hair affectionately; she took one of his hands and laid it on her belly. "You just talk to her like you would any other person. You can feel her response. Sometimes it's a kick, or even a drumming feeling, sometimes she uses symbol on my forehead," she brushed her bangs to the side, "changes colors. So far as I've seen, it turns orange when she's energetic, green when she's upset, yellow when she's happy and blue normally."

(Me: lol, my dad became a dad when he was eighteen; my mum was sixteen when she got pregant with my older sister.

Alastair: Damn o_O

Suntha: What o.o?

Alastair: Renny expected to remain childless until he was thirty? What was he gonna do, make you live in celibacy o_O?

Suntha: -__-')

2/11/2010 . Edited 2/11/2010 #38
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny nodded and took a deep breath. "Berria...you might not know it, but I'm your dad." He laughed. "I hope you haven't been giving your mother a hard time. You'll come out eventually, so don't rush it, mkay?"

(Renny: Well, it's because I always assumed that Suntha wouldn't want to get pregnant till later. *looks innocently at Al*

Lucian: LOL...I think. XDD)

2/11/2010 #39
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha laughed, and there seemed to be a stillness inside her, as if Berria was thinking. Then one sudden, kick, right onto Renny's palm, causing Suntha to stumble from the force of it with a whoop. "She's gonna be a strong girl!" She patted the belly, seeming to revel in a shared emotion of mother and daughter, before looking up at her fiance. "Alright, time to head for Ollison?" she offered him her hand. She had grown quite fond of walking around Wyminstown, now it was warm and sunny springtime.

(Alastair: *snorts* Right. Dude, the most passionate thing you've done to her since getting back is kiss her fucken forehead. That's hardly what a man would do. You still seem like a kid to me.

Suntha: *smacks him* Alastair! Renny is a man, even if you can't see it. Leave him alone.

Alastair: *skips away out of reach* I'm just telling the truth! You still seem like the adult in the relationship o_O)

2/11/2010 #40
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Sure," Renny swept Suntha into his arms and dashed towards the terrace, then leapt off. There was a brief moment of weightlessness before his feet touched the ground without much noise, and then he continued at a run towards the apartments.

((To Ollison Apt.))

(Renny: Since when do I have to have sex to be considered a man?! Or be sexually active, for that matter! I would've thought that after training with Dad, you'd understand why I can't do those things! Part of me still wants to eat Suntha!

Lucian: *pulls out ruler and whacks Al on the head* You really are an idiot, Al. Think about it for a minute: if you had the constant, savage urge to devour your pregnant girlfriend, would you really want to have sex with her? -_- Even if she is incredibly beautiful, and even if part of you desperately wants her, if you let up for one second, it could cause serious damage.)

2/12/2010 #41
Aoide Mnemosyne

((To Ollison Apt.))

(Alastair: *sighs* Alright, time to clear things up. *breaks ruler* I AM NOT AN IDIOT. I'm here to provide comic relief for the rest of you dull b***! I'm smart, believe it or not, so DON'T say otherwise. *storms off*

Suntha: XD Temper tantrum.

Me: LOL.

Suntha: *shakes head* Ah well.)

2/12/2010 #42
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Lucian: I wonder what ticked him off? -_-

Renny: Um, I think it was us.

Lucian: XD)

2/12/2010 #43
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Me: XDD)

2/12/2010 #44
Aoide Mnemosyne

((From Ollison Apt.))

Suntha felt an overwhelming urge to kick something as soon as she entered the house, and just barely managed to contain herself. She let out a breath, leaning against the door and sliding down, until she was sitting, her head in her hands. "God, Suntha, what the hell's wrong with you?" she groaned. "You don't even know why you're so angry..."

She stood up once again, and strode up the stairs, into a special room Callum had made for her.

It was large, and an array of weaponry hung on the walls, as well as a punching bag, right in the middle of the room. She snapped her fingers, immediately dressed in a kimono and black pants that flowed nearly a foot around each foot.

She took another deep breath, then let out a cry as she kicked the bag, knocking it from side to side as she continued to beat it with her fists, arms, legs, feet and even the power of her aura.

*What did you expect?*

"HA!"

*You thought about Renny coming back constantly. You're angry. He hasn't seemed to change at all.*

"AGH!"

*He cheated on you, and he just expects everything to be fine! And what was that s*** he gave you, about how he wouldn't raise the child with you unless you were married?* "AH!"

You love him, but he's NOT your master! You're not his slave! Maybe you should have just said the first thing that you came to mind: "F*** it, Renny. I'll raise it on my own; you're too young! I don't want to have to raise BOTH of you!" No, you held back, because you would have regretted it. You know he's too young for this. Why are you doing it?*

"AGH!" with a last kick, the punching bag was set flying across the room, hitting the wall with a muted 'thump'.

The young woman looked at her reddened hands and feet: she hadn't covered them. She let out an impatient growl, and sat once again on the floor, head in hands.

2/28/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #45
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
((From Ollison Apt.)) Renny walked into the living room and heard a bunch of noise. A bad feeling came over him and he shivered, but he cautiously followed her scent into the special room. He froze. "Um...Sunny?" He said timidly. "Is everything okay in here?" (Lucian: OMG She's in a room filled with weapons, she's pissed, she's pregnant, and the person she's mad at is in the room with her! O_O Renny, run for your life! Renny: If Suntha wants to kill me, that's fine. -_- I'm not running away from my fiancee.)
2/28/2010 #46
Aoide Mnemosyne
A wave of remorse washed over Suntha, and she shook her head, voice muffled by her hands. "I'm fine, Renny. Just a little tired." (Alastair: XD No s***. She beat the crap out of that punching bag.)
2/28/2010 #47
Aoide Mnemosyne
(Eh? Where did you gooo o_o?)
2/28/2010 #48
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
(Me: O_O I'm here! Don't worry. XD) Renny shook his head. "No, you're not fine. You were just beating the snot out of that punching bag. I want to know what's bothering you." He seated himself next to her.
2/28/2010 #49
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
(Holy crap, where did YOU go? o.o)
2/28/2010 #50
Aoide Mnemosyne
(DX I'm sorry! My stupid brother leaned over my shoulder and tried to get up a new tab while I was still on, and it froze the comp -__-) Suntha groaned, her dimmed blue eyes sliding toward him. "I don't want to talk about it right now, Renny. Besides, I'd regret saying what's on my mind." She shook her head.
2/28/2010 #51
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
(lol, it's okay. Brothers can be retards. XD) Renny suddenly grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her so that she was facing him. "Suntha, I'm not letting you bottle this up! If I'm upsetting you, even if it's with something small, I want to know about it. I'm not some kid who'll get his feelings hurt just because you're angry. It's better now than later, so out with it!"
2/28/2010 #52
Aoide Mnemosyne
(XD) Suntha's eyes widened as she spun her around, but she quickly regained her composure; a drop of sweat from the exursion of beating up the punching bag slid down her forehead. "Alright. I'm concerned that you're not old enough to be a father, and that I'll be raising both of you," her frown deepened. "And I honestly don't understand why we have to get married," her voice became strained. "I love you Renny, but honestly...marriage scares the hell out of me. I just, I just don't want to get stuck like my father did," she looked down at her red, clenched hands. "I feel so trapped, like I can't breath, like there's no way out even if I'm suffocating."
2/28/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #53
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Renny nodded and loosened his grip on her. "Okay, I know I sort of sprung the marriage on you from out of nowhere, but please understand. I was raised with the notion that if a couple were to have kids, they should be married, at the very least. I just want to have a sense of security, I don't want to bind you to me or anything. I don't have the right to do that, your freedom is yours to have. As for the age thing..." he frowned slightly. "There was a reason for me leaving. I needed some time to slow down and mature. The results do exist, I was just worried that if I changed too much, I'd be losing the very thing that you loved me for. But I certainly am ready to raise a child. Besides, sooner or later the age difference isn't going to matter anymore. You know, my mom is older than my dad by a couple of months," he smiled slightly. "If you're really against the whole marriage thing, I get it. You're the one with the baby, it's your choice." (Phew, that took me forever to type. :D Long post mania!)
2/28/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #54
Aoide Mnemosyne
(lol) Her gaze was unwavering as she looked at him as he talked. When he was done, she moved her mouth, trying to search for the right words to express the sense of relief she was feeling, the gratitude that he seemed to understand. Instead, she leaned quickly forward, and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes. "Thank you," she murmured into his ear, her voice a little hoarse.
2/28/2010 #55
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Renny chuckled and pressed his face into her hair. "Did you expect me to throw a fit or something? I'm not a tyrant..." he paused. "So, um...will we be getting married soon, or stay engaged until you're ready?" (BTW, who's gonna be RPing Berria?)
2/28/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #56
Aoide Mnemosyne
Suntha frowned, pulling away slightly. "I don't know what I expected. I can say one thing, though. I don't particularly like being pregnant. I feel like I'm gonna go crazy, I'm such an unstable b***," she shook her head again. "I don't know, Ren. I honestly can't think straight right now." (Um...whoever's holding her at that moment XD)
2/28/2010 #57
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
(Eh, that'll be confusing. I'll RP her! XD) Renny shrugged. "We'll figure it out." He eyed her for a moment. "You know, when you were in a rage just a few moments ago, I heard you mention something about me cheating on you." He smiled slightly. "Would you like to hear the full story behind that, beat me to a pulp, or just forget all about it?"
2/28/2010 #58
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol um, how about when she's little, and needs to be around Suntha, I'll rp her, then when she turns, like, two, you will?)

The young woman made a face. "My internal monologue doesn't work well when I'm angry," a grin flashed across her face, showing the young girl she had been merely months before. "But I'd like to the hear the whole story," she settled down in front of him, crossing her legs carefully over each other, with one slender hand on her belly.

(OMG I've figured out how to do spaces!)

2/28/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #59
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
(Okay, sure.^^ And...how'd you figure it out?! O_O) Renny took a deep breath. "Okay. There were a couple of reasons why I ended up doing it with Nathan. From the moment we met, Nathan had been casually flirting with me, if you could call it casual, and even went so far as to attempt to seduce me once." He made a face. "I kept refusing him, partly because I was a little weirded out about doing it with a guy, and partly because I didn't want to be unfaithful to you. Eventually we entered that tournament and I beat him, so we went to the hot springs afterwards to take a bath. Now, I had grown attached to Nathan, and though I had planned not to hurt him too much during the fight, he still ended up with a twisted ankle. It healed quickly, but I still felt guilty about it. So in the hot springs, he attempted to seduce me again. Keep in mind that I felt guilty, he's very good-looking, and I was growing tired of refusing him. And also, part of me was wondering what your reaction would've been if you knew I had sex with someone else. Because, if you were extremely jealous, I'd know for sure that you loved me as much as I loved you, which was horrible of me, but what can you do? Plus, I was really curious about what gay sex felt like, so I gave in. We did it a couple of times after that, but it fizzled out." He grinned. "I guess I got my appeal to my own gender from Dad."
2/28/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member