Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha nodded slowly. "Alright. I understand how you felt," she shrugged. "Thanks for being open enough to actually tell me, I appreciate it, believe me," she smiled, resting her chin on one hand.

(Okay, so click 'edit' on one of your old comments, when the site wasn't being wonky, and you'll see that were there would be spaces, there's a couple symbols enclosing two 'P's. Copy that, then paste it wherever you want a space :D Ahh, there we go. I just fixed my super long comments in the park XD)

2/28/2010 . Edited 2/28/2010 #61
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I'm just glad you haven't used one of those weapons on me yet," he said brightly. "Well, from now on, we should be able to express our feelings more easily."

(lol yayz) 2/28/2010 #62
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol :D)

Suntha nodded, standing up and dusting her kimono off. "True." She grinned. "So how have you matured Renny? What did you learn during your journey?" though her voice was teasing, she seemed genuinely curious. She stripped off the kimono, revealing a thin, rather bosom-ee undershirt underneath, which was slicked to her body with sweat.

2/28/2010 #63
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
(Argh, I'll have to post later. It's lunchtime. I'll be back in a half hour!)
2/28/2010 #64
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Aw man, mkay. I'll probly still be here. lol kind of a late lunch XD)

2/28/2010 #65
XxXPsychic MoonXxX
(That was much longer than I anticipated. -_-)

Renny shrugged. "Mm. I learned a few techniques here and there, got some words of wisdom from Master Isobei, learned a bit of French, and all that stuff. The trip was basically ruined because of Ares," he grimaced.

2/28/2010 #66
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol it's okay. I'll be here for a little longer.)

Suntha laughed, freeing her damp hair from the long braid that had been stacked on her head. "Poor you. Once you've gotten more skilled you should go kick his a**."

2/28/2010 #67
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny grinned and got up. "Maybe someday. But anyway, I'm bored. Got any ideas for what we should do?"

2/28/2010 #68
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha shrugged, bending over so her palms were flat on the floor. "I don't know. My blood is still pumping like hell from beating up my poor punching bag," she grinned, straightening. "I miss when we were kids. We wouldn't have to plan anything, the whole day stretched before us with infinite possibilities." Her smile was dreamy as she reminiced.

3/1/2010 #69
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny blinked. "It's not like anything's different now. You just happen to be pregnant. By the way, when are you due?"

3/1/2010 . Edited 3/2/2010 #70
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha shrugged. "Six weeks." She clicked her fingers again, and was fresh and clean, in a big, baggy black oxford and dance pants. She pressed her shirt against her belly curiously. "Damn. I'm getting pretty big, huh?"

3/1/2010 #71
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

The Pyronite laughed and hugged her. "Don't worry, you're still as pretty as ever!" He kissed her softly on the lips. "By the way...how do you feel about becoming a Pyronite after Berria is born?"

3/2/2010 #72
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha blinked in surprise. "Um...I don't know. I've never thought about it," she laughed, squeezing his hands. "I mean, are you serious? Why?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to one side.

3/2/2010 #73
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Well, I was just thinking, y'know? Not to sound whiney or anything, but it's a real hassle to try and control myself when part of me is screaming to devour you all the time. Besides, I'm going to be King someday, aren't I? Assuming you're still in love with me then, you'd be in a position to become Queen, but I'm afraid you wouldn't be accepted if you weren't a Pyronite. It would be more effective for parenting if you could relate to Berria, and you'll live longer; Lord knows I can't live without you." Renny grinned slyly. "Also...I've heard Pyronian sex is really amazing. Of course, you don't HAVE to become a Pyronite just for me. I'm just making a suggestion here."

3/2/2010 #74
Aoide Mnemosyne
"Oh." There was a pause, and the young woman frowned, biting her bottom lip as she thought. "Hmm...I don't know, Ren...it's kind of a big decision to make, you know?" she pulled away, walking around the room distractedly, clearly deep in thought.
3/2/2010 #75
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"I don't expect you to answer right now," Renny said quickly. "It's just something to think about later on. Don't worry about it."

3/2/2010 #76
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha laughed again. "Of course I'll think and worry about it, Renny! It's how I am," she shrugged, smiling apologetically. "I have to admit...it's very, very tempting, the thought of actually being able to make love to you again," her grin was that of a child who had sucessfully stolen from the cookie jar twice in a row; and her blue eyes slid to his green ones.

3/2/2010 . Edited 3/2/2010 #77
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny sighed wistfully. "I know. But if that's the only reason you change, that's fine with me. It's nice to know I have SOME kind of appeal," he smirked. "By the way, I may say it's difficult, but the fact that you're pregnant with my child helps me keep in check. That little girl is protecting you from my terrible, twisted urges! I really am a horrible person, aren't I? Certainly not someone worthy of one as pure and deliciously soft as you."

(Lucian: lol he called her SOFT. XD)

3/2/2010 #78
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Yes, you're a terrible man," she grinned, lacing her fingers through his hair; her potruding belly touched his flat one gently. "I'm sure you'll influence me into becoming absolutely awful, just like you," she teased, kissing him softly.

3/2/2010 #79
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny cupped her face in his hands as he kissed her, and one hand trailed downward to rest on her shoulder. "Pyronian females are notorious for being very...sensual. If this is how you are now, I'd love to see how you turn out," he murmured, his emerald eyes gleaming.

3/2/2010 #80
Aoide Mnemosyne

"I'm sure you would," she chuckled, though her cheeks were faintly pink. "Anyway. What would you like to do today?" she shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts of all the desire boiling up inside her body, causing her to blush and her skin to buzz.

3/2/2010 #81
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny eyed her blush with amusement. "Maybe a walk in the park, provided we don't run into any more of those Kongs."

3/2/2010 #82
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Sounds good. Let's go." She took Renny's larger hand in one of her own, leading him down two sets of stairs and three halls before they came out into the entrance hall. Suntha threw open the door, then burst out laughing, doubling over. The sky was positively black, and rain poured down onto the ground as thunder sounded above.

3/2/2010 #83
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny sweat-dropped. "Um...perhaps a movie or something indoors would be better. Come on, now," he steered her back inside, shutting the door behind him. "I'm starved!" He dashed into the kitchen.

(Meh, I g2g, it's bedtime. G'night! :D)

3/2/2010 #84
Aoide Mnemosyne

"Didn't you just eat?" she called, following him into the rather extravagant kitchen and sitting down next to the counter. She plucked at her hair as Renny scurried around the kitchen, combing through it first with her hands, then braiding it, and finally fastening it on a bun on the top of her head. Unfortunately, one dark, curly strand still hung down next to her ear. She sighed, giving up on it and leaning on the counter.

(Okay, I g2g too :D XD Nice timing. Night! I'm glad we were actually able to RP for a while.)

3/2/2010 #85
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny shrugged as he put a pile of strange-looking food on his plate. "The hunger never really goes away. It sucks, but what can ya do?" He seated himself at the table and started chewing slowly, staring off into the distance.

3/3/2010 #86
Aoide Mnemosyne

Suntha nodded absently, taking a bite out of the green apple that had floated toward her only seconds before at the flick of a finger.

(Oookay. So, fast-forward six weeks! They're going to head over to Ollison! It's, like, ten in the morning or so.)

Suntha trotted downstairs with surprising agility, considering how huge her belly had gotten in front of her. She seemed to glow, radiant and smiling, her hair flowing around her shoulders and down her back. "It's time to go!" she called into the kitchen, tugging at the crimson sundress she wore.

"Where is the damn thing...?" she muttered, searching the hall for her purse. "Ren, have you seen my-" the young woman let out a sudden gasp, stumbling into the wall, but catching herself before she fell. "Oh god," she grimaced as a wave of pain came over her: the first contraction. "Renny! The baby's coming!" her voice was surprisingly calm as she straightened, the pain fading.

3/4/2010 . Edited 3/4/2010 #87
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Whoa, that was quick. O_O)

Renny was at her side in an instant. He clucked his tongue. "Impatient little girl, isn't she? Ah, well." He swept her into his arms and dashed out the door. ((To Ollison Apt.))

3/4/2010 #88
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol not really. The woman usually feels a contraction, though another one usually doesn't happen for another couple hours. So, then the contractions get closer until the water breaks, which takes a little while, but the baby probably won't come for another 3-30 hours after THAT. So not very impatient. ^-^ And I'm sorry, but I can't stay up and rp, I'm freaking exhausted, and I'm getting these little wrinkles under my eyes from not getting enough sleep -_- Nighty night :D)

3/4/2010 #89
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Oh, I see. Science! XD Mkay, see ya tomorrow, then.)

3/4/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member