Wyminstown RPG
A strange place called Wyminstown, in the middle of the country. It may appear normal, but Wyminstown is anything but. It seems to have a strange habit of coughing up people who seem confused about what year it is. Private RP
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Aoide Mnemosyne

What the title says XD

3/25/2010 #1
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

WHEEEEEEE~ *runs around in circles* Okay, so how should the beginning scene go? I was thinking they could all be on a couple's vacation at the beach or something.

3/27/2010 #2
Aoide Mnemosyne

:D Sounds like a plan. Okay...Camera...lights...ACTION!

*Random, beautiful couples retreat by the sea*

The sky was bright, clear blue, the sun shining down radiantly onto the large island that was the couples' retreat. The sand pure white and scorching hot, the water dark blue and warm, it seemed the perfect spot for a mass getaway.

"Is everybody ready?"

"Dad, stop fussing, I'm fine. C'mon, let's get off the boat and check into the hotel," yawned Suntha, stepping off the large boat and onto the sandy beach; she wore a pale-blue, silky knee-length sundress and large hat that shielded her pale blue eyes from the sun. Her dark hair billowed out behind her in the warm breeze.

Alastair came up behind her, already tanned, and with a pair of dark glasses perched atop his sandy locks. "Huh. Nice place. Here, let me get your bag, Sunny," he beamed brightly at his sister, catching up her bag and throwing it over one shoulder, throwing her over the other, ignoring her loud protests.

"Alastair, put your sister down!" hollared Bertram from the boat, his snowy hair whipping his face in the breeze. He looked surprisingly at ease in a white t-shirt and canvas colored shorts that nearly reached knees in an oddly sexy way (LOL). He looked happy in the sun, and stepped onto the sand with a sigh of relief.

Following him came both Jereth and Callum, wearing outfits similar to Bertram's and quite content in the sun. Jereth clucked, glancing at his nonexistant watch. "Huh. Where are those damn Pyronites? They're three minutes late. And Renny said he was bringing me something," he added suspiciously, glancing at the water. "Ha! Finally. Here comes their boat."

3/27/2010 #3
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

A large boat pulled in to dock, and from it emerged the Haydes family. Lucian dashed towards Bertram, a blur of blue and white, and swept him up in his arms, spinning around. "Bertie! I thought I'd die before I saw you again!" He laughed. He was wearing a button-down light blue shirt that was halfway unbuttoned, and a pair of knee-length khaki shorts.

Sofia grinned as she strolled up to Callum. "Hey, sweetie." She was in a white tank top and flower-print skirt.

Lucida and Alex came after, gazing at their surroundings with mild interest. They were dressed similar to Sofia. Renny came last, a large black box in his arms. "Jeeeeereeeth," he called. "I could use some help with this!"

3/27/2010 #4
Aoide Mnemosyne

(And...wow. I have a lot of male characters XD)

Bertram chuckled lightly, sliding out from Lucian's arms and inspecting the older man. He smirked. "Looks like you got a little sun, huh?" he raised an eyebrow at Lucian's scarred, tanned arms next to his surprisingly pale ones. Still, his voice was sweet and he leaned forward to kiss Lucian deeply. "I missed you."

Callum groaned, sliding an arm around Sofia's waist as they strolled over the sand. "You're more beautiful every time I see you, Sofie. You need to stop it, or I'll completely disappear next to you, more than I already do," he grinned, flashing his perfect, straight white teeth. "I hope Lucian didn't drive you too crazy on your trip.

The angel pulled Sofia into his arms suddenly, leaping several feet away, and just in time, too; Jereth came shooting through where they had been standing, over to Renny. He was in his female form, with raven-black hair and nearly black eyes; her/his outfit was now a black and silver sundress. "Rennyyyyyyyyyyrennyrennyrennyrennyrenny!" she/he squealed, quickly unloading the box from the Pyronite and jumping into his arms, kissing him all over his face, next shoulders and collarbone.

3/27/2010 #5
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Aaaand...I have a lot of female characters! XDD)

Lucian purred and kissed him back softly. "I missed you too," he murmured.

Sofia laughed. "No, he didn't. I'm still sane."

Renny was bowled over completely. He burst out laughing. "Jereth--calm down!" He grabbed Jereth around the waist and jumped to his feet, so that they were both standing. "I hope you don't think I was the present," he grinned, gesturing at the box that was now half-buried in the sand.

(Oh BTW, have you heard the Chakaronne song?)

4/1/2010 #6
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol we balance each other out. XD And you have a lot of characters PERIOD.)

"Yes, a whole seven days when you didn't see each other," said Suntha dryly, strolling up next to her father and Lucian. "It must have been horrible."

Bertram made a face at his daughter. "Go fall in love, why don't you," he prodded her in the side. She raised one elegant eyebrow, pulling out a cigarrette and lighting it. "I'm afraid not, Daddy. Love is not for me, and neither are men. And I just don't like other women enough to try them out," she snorted, taking a drag and letting the smoke drift through her lips slowly. She threw a cynical smile at Bertram. "But please do continue your elegancies with Lucian; though I'm quite cynical about the whole process of love, I do enjoy watching others playing at it."

The older man shook his head, grey eyes twinkling with amusement. "Oh, my Sunny, dark daughter. Off with you." Amalsuntha chuckled, walking farther ahead as smoke curled up from her mouth.

Callum narrowed his eyes at the girl, arm still around Sofia's waist. "Suntha, I do wish you'd stop that habit of yours."

Suntha rolled her eyes. "Anything to stop you from showing me a picture of a smoker's lungs again," she crushed the cigarrette in her hand, the ashes disappearing immediately.

The angel sighed as she walked several yards before them, out of hearing range. "I worry about her sometimes, Sofia. She took Renny leaving her last year kind of hard..."

Meanwhile, Jereth was beaming at Renny. "Really? I thought you were. Can I open it?" she/he plopped down on her/his knees on the sand, cocking her/his head to one side.

(Erm..nope ^_^'')

4/1/2010 #7
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Renny: SUNNY'S A SMOKER?!! T_T Why, Sunny, why?!!)

Renny grinned. "Go ahead." (BTW, the gift is a...life-sized stuffed singing teddy bear that can walk and dance! XD)

Sofia shrugged. "She'll get over it eventually. All girls go through a 'phase' at least once in their lives."

Lucian shook his head. "I can't believe people can actually get addicted to that crap..."

(OMG you MUST listen to Chakaronne! It's so epic! It's a bunch of gibberish and it makes NO SENSE at ALL, but it's hiliarious to listen to!! XDD)

4/2/2010 . Edited 4/3/2010 #8
Aoide Mnemosyne

(Suntha: O.O!!?

Me: XDDD It's not her fault, Renny, it's mine. I thought it would throw an interesting twist in the whole 'alternate dimension' thingy.)

Jereth opened the top off the box, throwing it to the side and squealing loudly, pulling out the huge teddy bear from the box and dancing around the sand with it. "OOOH RENNY THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" she/he jumped up and down happily, humming a waltz.

Bertram frowned. "I used to be, Lu. Now that she's out of the house it's just so much harder to keep track of the stuff she's doing, unhealthy or not," he sighed, looking like a tired father once again.

(lol...)

4/3/2010 #9
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Renny chuckled. "I'm glad you like it. I had it custom-designed just for you."

Lucian patted Bertram on the back. "Hey, it's her life, now. You raised her and that's all you were supposed to do. She'll have to learn these things on her own."

(Renny: T_T It just hurts to see her doing something so self-destructive because of me...

Lucian: You should be flattered! XD

Renny: WAAAAAAAH~

Lucian: Aw, it's okay! *smacks him* HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU: BE A MAN!!

Renny: *jumps back* Y-yes sir! o.o)

4/3/2010 #10
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram squirmed slightly. "I know, but it's just fustrating, you know? Kariisa just dropping out of her life with Samuel in tow when they were six. She's never really had a mother figure, she's learned from what she reads and sees; besides, her brothers aren't exactly a shining example. Al leaving that girl in Ohio, Sam breaking up with that older woman via facebook!" he growled in irriation. "Ugh, it drives me insane."

Meanwhile, Amalsuntha had reached one of the small, cozy villas they were to stay at, and had started unpacking in her room, when a knock came at the door. "Come in."

Alastair strolled over to the bed, plopping down on it. "So we're sharing a room, huh?" he asked conversationally.

"No," Suntha frowned, lighting a cigarrette and popping it between her lips as she started to brush her dark hair. "Why would you think that?"

He shrugged, standing behind her now and taking the brush from her hands. "Big bed, that's all."

She made a face at his reflection in the mirror. "Your room is upstairs. We share the villa with Renny and Jereth," her voice grew slightly colder.

"Aw, why don't you get over him already?" growled Alastair, dropping the brush back onto her dresser and plopping on the bed. His sister rolled her eyes again, turning toward him. "I am over him, Alastair."

"No, you're not," he said matter-of-factly.

Suntha narrowed her eyes at him, taking a few steps closer to the bed, arms crossed over her chest with irritation, crushing the cigarrette in one fist. "Shut up, Al, just shut up!" her voice rose, and Alastair pulled her down, right on top of him. "Alastair, what the hell-"

She was quickly silenced, his mouth pressed hard against hers; he slid so he was leaning over her on the bed, smiling coyly. Suntha blushed, but didn't say anything. With a flick of his wrist, the door to their room shut tightly, locking with a click. Alastair grinned again as his sister propped herself up on her elbows, trying to sit up, and inadvertantly pushing her b*** closer to his face.

The young woman's blush made her cheeks glow rose, heat emenating from her body as her brother kissed her lightly on the neck, throat, eyelids and collarbone. She let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding as he stroked her leg softly with his hand, inching her skirt up higher. Her eyes widened when he pressed against her, feeling the bulge in his jeans. "Al-!"

He shushed her again with a smile and a kiss.

(Suntha: o_o Um, EW.

Me: XD That's how i*** works, dearie! XD)

4/3/2010 #11
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian's brow furrowed. "I see." He grinned and pressed Bertram closer to his chest. "You can't help it if you're a father, but trust me, just waiting it out will work for the best. And if you're still upset, I can provide a nice distraction for you."

(Me: lol hoooootttt...

Sapphire: *applaud* Nicely done!

Malcolm: Hm, I would've liked to see more of a struggle on Suntha's part...

Sapphire: Why?!

Malcolm: Because resistance is a turn-on. At least, that's how it is for me.^^

Sapphire: -_- Malcolm, sometimes you scare me.)

4/3/2010 #12
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lolz. Sorry Malcolm. XD)

Bertram raised an eyebrow at Lucian, the ghost of a smile appearing on his lips. "Oh, really now?" they finally reached their villa, and Bertram threw the bags onto the huge, king-sized bed in the middle of their room.

(sorry I disappeared, had to stack wood :P)

4/3/2010 #13
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

"Yup. I'm pretty good at distracting others," Lucian said cheerily. He glanced around the room and frowned a bit. "Hmm...this place could use more blue..." he stretched his hand out, muttered an incantation, and instantaneously the bedroom became a near-perfect copy of his own, complete with blue carpet, walls, bed, and an assortment of random magical objects. "That's better!" He jumped onto the bed, moving their bags off to the side, where they began to unpack and organize themselves neatly. Lucian turned to smile at Bertram. "Isn't magic just wonderful?"

4/3/2010 . Edited 4/3/2010 #14
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram let out a dry chuckle. "Everything could use more blue with you." He sat down in a velvet armchair, dark blue in color, making the man look paler than ever, his handsome face the mirror image of his son's, except for those pale grey eyes. "Yes, I suppose it is. It let Suntha see, Alastair to get limbs Lucida hacked off back on again..." he trailed off, looking thoughtful. "God, listen to me. All I can talk about are the kids," he snorted, shaking his head, letting out a deep breath.

4/3/2010 #15
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian raised an eyebrow and was suddenly standing in front of Bertram. "I know how it is. The children just so adorable, and so precious, that you can't help but spend every waking moment agonizing over them. But that shouldn't stop you from enjoying life." He held Bertram's face in his long fingers and bent over to kiss him sweetly.

4/3/2010 . Edited 5/6/2010 #16
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram relaxed visibly, straightening up slightly to deepen the kiss. He broke away momentarily to gaze into Lucian's eyes. "I love you," he murmured, standing up and pressing himself close to his closest friend and lover. One of his hands weaved through the Pyronite's long hair, the other resting on the taller man's waist.

4/3/2010 #17
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian groaned softly, lifting Bertram so that their faces were level. "I love it when you say that," he smirked devilishly. "And don't worry, I love you, too." He switched so that he was carrying Bertram bridal-style, walked over to the bed and laid him down on the mattress. He positioned himself on top as he continued to kiss him passionately, one hand entangled in his lover's hair, the other hand lingering on the hem of his shirt.

4/3/2010 #18
Aoide Mnemosyne

Bertram's fingers, butterfly light and hummingbird fast, undid all of Lucian's buttons, pulling the shirt off and casting it down onto the floor next to the huge blue bed. He let out a slight gasp when the older man kissed his neck, and in turn licked Lucian's jawline ferally, a smirk playing across his face as his free hand roamed lazily across the man's scarred, sculpted chest.

4/3/2010 #19
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

Lucian nipped lightly at Bertram's earlobe, and caught both of his hands in his left to pin them above Bertram's head. His other hand ripped off the vampire's shirt with ease and threw it aside, his mouth and tongue leaving a trail of soft, wet kisses down his toned chest. He then moved back upwards to capture Bertram's lips in a searing kiss.

4/3/2010 #20
Aoide Mnemosyne

(XDDD I really cannot top that.)

*One Extremely Sexy Sex Scene Later*

"F*cking hell," he panted when Lucian rolled off him. "F*ucking hell, Lucian." His whole body glowed rosily, half covered with the silk sheets. "Apparently we should vacation more often," his eyes were widened in innocent surprise, like the young man he had been, still surprised to find himself in love, and making love to another man. His toned chest lifted up and down, up and down as he tried to regain his breath from the torturous pleasures he had recieved from the older man.

4/3/2010 #21
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(Yayz, I'm getting better at writing sex scenes! XD Oh, and sorry I took so long. Today's just been pretty busy.)

Lucian propped himself up on his elbows, somehow mysteriously finding the energy to do so. "Glad you still appreciate my technique," he said sweetly, his eyes roaming over his lover's exposed body. "You oughta cover up; I'm getting the urge to f*** you again," he said playfully, growling a little. He pulled his pinstriped pajamas on, but left his shirt unbuttoned.

(Lucian: Ha! I've still got it. XD

Sofia: Indeed, you do...X3)

4/3/2010 #22
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol 's okay ^_^ Happeh Easter sunday, btw :P XD I don't celebrate it, but I will be out tomorrow buying the half-off candy with a vengance XDDD And it's my dog's birthday today! LOL.)

Bertram laughed, getting up and walking to the large chest of drawers, pulling one open and rummaging around. He pulled on a deep blue pair of pajama pants and a lighter t-shirt, and slid into bed with a satisfied sigh. "Uuugh," he groaned, pulling the sheets over his body, "you've exausted me, Lucian. D-damn you," he yawned widely, glancing at his lover's face.

4/4/2010 #23
XxXPsychic MoonXxX

(lol tell your dog I said "happy birthday." XD And man, Saturday was busy, but Sunday was crazy. -_- And tomorrow I'll be going shopping with some friends, so I'll be gone for a while.)

Lucian smirked and drew Bertram closer to him, so that he was held against his chest. "That's too bad. I'll have to save Round 2 for tomorrow night, then. Until then, I'll keep you nice and warm." He pressed his lips to the younger man's forehead and nuzzled into the crook of his neck, sighing happily.

4/5/2010 #24
Aoide Mnemosyne

(lol, okay XD. Aaand that about wraps it up :D Yaaaaay that was fun ^-^)

4/5/2010 #25
Forum Moderators: Aoide Mnemosyne XxXPsychic MoonXxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member