Icy Lytherians RPG
An RPG created to help better develop the characters in a large collaborated fic. Not for the public, created solely for private use, sorry.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
HaveYouNoMercy

Large, grassy fields the perfect shade of green. What else could one ask for?

Feel free to romp in the meadow for as long as your little heart desires.

Did we mention that the meadow is an excellent place to set trap for your enemies?

9/3/2009 #1
AquaJet

Katou was all alone in the meadow, practicing her melee skills. That was her best strength. Her recoil made it hard for her to practice her spell casting and magic. She would have to be extra careful not to hit vital points at a farther range. With melee, she had a closer view of the body and a higher chance of avoiding her recoil.

'387...388...389...' Katou was counting the push ups she had done. Yesterday made her realise that she needed to stop Noriko at certain things and teach her that anyone can become great and that common people are amazing too.

'I'll be on the top...' Katou thought as she stopped with her push ups and went to her squats. '...4...5...6...' Katou counted in her head. She had felt calmer than yesterday and watching Sora fall sent shivers down her spine. It reminded her of that time - the memory she wanted to forget.

Katou considered that maybe coming to the tournament was a mistake. Maybe all she would do is drag Noriko down and maybe cause Tezuka's death because he's part of the tournament. 'but I made a promise to her.' Small drop of water flowed down Katou's cheeks.

"You'll come back to me right? You'll be in the council of eight and fix everything and then we'll be reunited."

"I promise."

'And I wasn't lying. I'll definitely come back to help you.' Katou thought as she moved on with her sword swings. '10...11...12...'

9/9/2009 #2
coffeexlatte

Noriko passed through the meadows on the way back to Syusuke's house--she'd sent him back first, and had gone after Roku-nii, but...there had been some oddly violent looking teen picking up grains of sand in the bathroom. Weird.

Only a foot or two away, she noticed some girl swinging her sword, arms glistening with sweat. She could hear the faint grunts she was eliciting. ...Was that Katou? Hmm...Noriko gave a small smile of amusement at how serious the girl looked. Geez. It was only training.

She looked down on her bracelet when it began to glow. It had been a birthday present from her father a few years back--it served as a sort of phone with anyone, anywhere--even between worlds. She groaned.

It was her father.

Smiling pleasantly enough, since the bracelet gave a sort of camera accessway between the two callers, she answered. "Yes, father?" her voice was mocking, dripping with sarcasm.

She paused to listen to the other end. Her smile grew sardonic. "Oh? Do you actually think that I'd go home for a stupid reason like that?"

She paused again. "So what?" Noriko's voice dropped icy cold, her smile still painted on her face. "She's not our mother--she's your wife. Your seventh wife; my mother died years ago. And your wife," Noriko narrowed her eyes. "killed Jamie," she announced loudly. "She killed Jamie, and she left Dante half-dead. So I don't care if she's dying--wait. I do. She can't die yet; not before I've made her pay for everything. Her death couldn't repay my Jamie's life, because that worthless hide isn't worth a millionth of what Jamie..."

Noriko paused to listen to the shouting voice on the other line. She pursed her lips. "Where's the hospital? I'm not saying I'll go. The only thing that could compel me to go back home before I've won this tournament is if...he came back. I just want the information."

Noriko closed her eyes as she felt a wave of nausea hit her. God, talking to her pigheaded father always made her feel this way.

((XD...Even more drama~))

9/9/2009 #3
Glacia000

Sora had wondered looking for Katou and to thank her for saving her. Katou to be around, Sora came across a meadow to see Kaou praticing.

"Kaito?" asked Sora timidly.

She wasn't sure it was her, it could be her human counterpart. Sora remembered how she met her human counter part a week before, she had to battle Atobe's Lytherian's counter part.

9/9/2009 #4
AquaJet

'491...492...493...' Katou heard someone talking like on those things the human's called a 'phone'. That's when she sensed two people entering the meadow.

"Yes, father?" her voice was mocking, dripping with sarcasm.

She paused to listen to the other end. Her smile grew sardonic. "Oh? Do you actually think that I'd go home for a stupid reason like that?"

She paused again. "So what?" Noriko's voice dropped icy cold, her smile still painted on her face. "She's not our mother--she's your wife. Your seventh wife; my mother died years ago. And your wife," Noriko narrowed her eyes. "killed Jamie," she announced loudly. "She killed Jamie, and she left Dante half-dead. So I don't care if she's dying--wait. I do. She can't die yet; not before I've made her pay for everything. Her death couldn't repay my Jamie's life, because that worthless hide isn't worth a millionth of what Jamie..."

Katou paused. She knew that voice, her air, and she wanted to run. She knew it was Noriko. It wasn't the sort of thing she would wanted to hear. 'Why...? I was already ready to try and beat you.' Katou clenched her fists. Then a new air came in - one that was familiar but she couldn't remember which person had it.

"Kaito?" asked Sora timidly.

Katou turned around. It was Sora. The only person in the world who would call her that. "Hi, Ariel." Katou grinned. She hadn't smiled in what seemed like forever to her. "Is there something you need...Ariel?" Katou teased. She giggled some more, she had never felt so light-hearted for the past two days.

9/9/2009 #5
Glacia000

"I would like to thank you for saving me," said Sora doing a curtsey.

She had thanked her, but now she wanted to test her one last time to see if now she could make an alliance. She would also try to master an attack she practiced since she was in Lytheria.

"Have a skirmish with me, but let us not eliminate each other," said Sora.

9/9/2009 #6
AquaJet

Katou:

Katou blinked. She didn't know that Sora knew it was her. "What are you talking about. Who saved you from what?" Katou played dumb. She whistled and stared at the ground. Such a crappy liar.

"What's a skirmish anyway?" Katou mumbled. The woes of not having a proper education really made Katou wish she went to the teachings or 'school' as the humans say.

Sora:

"It means to fight, Kaito." How dumb was she? She did save her life and all. Sora was thankful for that

"And you did...you're the only one I know that can control wind..." Sora muttered. She knew it was Katou but she wondered why. "Let's fight."

But that didn't make Sora forget her burning fighting spirit. She would test Katou to see if they could become allies.

Katou:

Katou thought about it for a while. She wanted someone to battle. In fact, she needed a rival - someone to push her. "Alright. Let's fight tomorrow, same place around the same time."

Sora only nodded in response then she left. Katou smiled. She was starting to like Sora. Now Katou focused a bit of her attention to Noriko withot looking at her. She couldn't just go up to her and tell her to leave. It was rude and Noriko had a right to do most of what she wanted to do whenever she wanted.

'But I can't just keep listening in...' Katou thought.

((Again, I am sorry, Glacia.))

9/9/2009 . Edited 9/9/2009 #7
coffeexlatte

Noriko laughed at the strange thought of actually attending to the stupid woman that dared call her their--no, her--rightful mother. Roku-nii didn't know anything about this, or Jamie's death, or Dante's delusion--he'd left before it had happened.

"Sorry, father. I don't think I can make it. But if Dante comes home...give me a call. Then I'll be over. But I doubt Dante would go to that woman before he came to me. So...goodbye, father. And don't call me anymore, please."

Noriko glanced to the side, and her eyes widened when she saw Katou had heard. Crap.

With a strangled cry, Noriko fell to her butt on the floor, ducking her head between her knees. She was just so, so sick and tired...

9/9/2009 #8
AquaJet

Katou didn't get it. Who was Jamie and Dante? Why did Noriko seem to dislike her father and mother a lot? So many questions popped into her mind as she listened in. She didn't get it and she was glad she didn't because she might have hurt Noriko even more if she did.

Katou had never seen Noriko fall to the floor, looking like she wanted to hide from everything. "What's wrong, Noriko?" Katou asked. The only thing she could do is listen. She would do anything Noriko asked, at the moment, She wanted to help her. It reminded her of something but she didn't do it out of pity. She would help, like she always does.

9/9/2009 #9
coffeexlatte

"What's wrong, Noriko?"

Noriko looked up, and assessed her situation. Should she tell, or not? Well, it wasn't really a secret, but...what was the point in telling a girl like her?

No, wait. The family psychologist (hired by that stupid woman) had told her that telling a story to someone might help lessen the stress, whatever stress she did had. Noriko had promptly replied with a smile and a 'but why the hell would I tell someone like you, hired by her?', and had driven off the psychologist. But...maybe it wouldn't hurt to tell the girl? She wouldn't be opening up, she'd just be...lessening her stress. So she could defeat more people.

Yes.

"Well..." Noriko smiled. A smile helped put everything in place, it appeared. "Four years ago, just after Roku-nii left, that woman married our--no, my--father. I had two brothers--one younger, sweet, sweet, darling Jamie," Noriko's eyes glazed at the mere thought of her precious silver-eyed boy. The boy she'd been taking care of like a son after their mother had died. "And one older; daring, mischievous, genius Dante."

Noriko sighed, a content smile decorating her face. Those two boys...had made her life. More so than Roku-nii had. And that was a lot.

"That woman didn't want the position of Queen, wife of King. She wanted the position of Queen, supreme ruler." Noriko smirked. "As if that stupid brain and weak powers could even dream of overtaking the Illunia Empire." Noriko's smile turned icy. "But to do that...she had to get rid of Dante and Jamie and me first. Well, Jamie, mostly--our father valued him the most. We all did--we Eclaire children--that's our official last name, our title--had the most beautiful eyes around. It was a renowned fact, throughout Lytheria. This brown?"

Noriko pointed at her chocolate-colored eyes.

"Its not my real color--I masked it when I came to Earth. Our eyes are silver, translucent, iridescent...like liquid moon drops. They're world famous...no, realm-famous. Even you must have heard the rumors?"

For a moment, Noriko took off the cover she'd placed on her eyes and revealed the shimmering color of her orbs. She blinked, and they returned to brown. "Jamie...had the most beautiful pair of eyes. Even amongst us three. And he was...cheerful. Bright. Loving. Our precious diamond in the rough. And that woman...she killed him. Well...he's still breathing. But breathing isn't the same as living. His eyes are blank, and that woman...I don't know what spell she used. But she erased his personality completely from his mind. And his memories. He's just like...a doll, now. Does whatever he's told to with a blank expression, and doesn't sleep much, nor does he eat. And then Dante...I don't know. They say geniuses are half-mad men. Maybe the genius in him went haywire when he saw our dear Jamie's eyes dim."

Noriko sighed deeply.

"Dante went off on some stupid quest to try to reverse the spell. He may be a genius, but he's not omnipotent. That quest is doomed to fail. I hear he's been threatening villages to give up their top-secret medicine now," Noriko chuckled humorlessly. "And he took Jamie's empty shell with him."

Noriko looked up at Katou, straight in the eye. "The noble life's screwed up, eh?" She laughed again.

9/9/2009 #10
AquaJet

Katou noticed that Noriko seemed to be hesitant in telling her at first but then there was a certain resolve, something that made her seem to feel safe, before talking. Katou couldn' read minds but she could read people's atmospheres accurately.

Katou just sat there, listening to the whole entire story. Katou thought Norko's real eye color was very pretty. But her story was sad and Katou couldn't do anything but listen and not judge. She already knew the feeling of the noble life.

"Of course I heard the rumors. Everyone talked about it."

Katou wondered if Noriko heard about the rumors from the wind dimension - specifically the ones about the black wind users.

"Noble life is screwed up." Katou agreed with a knowing smile. She had never said her last name. She was pretty sure Noriko would know about her family if she said that one word. But Katou had to abandon that name a long time ago.

9/9/2009 #11
coffeexlatte

Noriko laughed humorlessly. "So. What's your story, Miss-hidden noble?" Noriko sent a small smirk at Katou's way. "Do you think I'm an idiot? You may not speak like a noble--well I don't either, unless I have to--and you may walk around smiling like an undignified idiot, but your posture."

Noriko nudged her head at the ram-rod straight back Katou possessed, shoulders back and chin in the air. "It's definitely not normal. It's made. You're broken into it from a young age by scary governesses with whips." Noriko closed an eye playfully. "Of course, I broke all of my teachers' whips, but..."

Noriko leaned back on her elbows. "The reason I called you commoner is because you don't deserve to be a noble."

Noriko paused. "Hey. That's a compliment, coming from me. You've abandoned the nobles ways--the defiant chin, holier-than-thou attitude, proudly announcing your formal title to a random person off the street..." Noriko giggled. "So come on. You owe me a story. I gave you mine."

9/9/2009 #12
AquaJet

"Hmm...? Giving up my holier-than-thou and stop being noble was the best thing that ever happened to me but It was also something that made me wonder...'what if I kept my title.' I don't know if you've heard of it but there have been rumors going on about the black sky users. Have you heard about them?" Katou asked. She would tell Noriko the story. It's not like she had anything to lose but she wondered why Noriko wanted to know in the first place.

The girl was strange and too observant in Katou's opinion.

9/9/2009 #13
coffeexlatte

"Hmm...? Giving up my holier-than-thou and stop being noble was the best thing that ever happened to me but It was also something that made me wonder...'what if I kept my title.' I don't know if you've heard of it but there have been rumors going on about the black sky users. Have you heard about them?" Katou asked. She would tell Noriko the story. It's not like she had anything to lose but she wondered why Noriko wanted to know in the first place.

The girl was strange and too observant in Katou's opinion.

Noriko laughed at Katou's expression. "What, am I too sharp for your tastes? Hey--the walls have ears at my place; I'm pretty sure its the same with yours."

Noriko shrugged. "Anyway, on the black sky user stuff. I suppose I heard the name once or twice." Noriko opened her eyes. "But do you honestly expect me to tell you the information I have when you haven't given me yours?"

Noriko grinned. "You may have given up the name of the noble, but I haven't. And this is the way of the nobles."

9/9/2009 #14
AquaJet

"Asuka Katou." The name felt empty. She gave it up a long time ago - because she was forced to. "My dad has a seat in the council of eight." Katou smiled at the memory of her real parents.

"Black sky users are called blackies because of their unnatural black hair color. Every 'normal' sky user has hair color ranging from dirty blond to pure white. It's said that blackies have a special power that the other sky users don't have so out of fear, they were isolated. My name, Asuka Katou, was changed to Katou and I was abandoned to the streets while my parents think that their first child died." Katou grimaced. Her eyes were blank. She remembered the day easily. They kept her in the hospital and when she was old enough to talk, they released her to the streets.

"I was lucky though. I gained a foster mother who already took care of another child. She became my sister. Her name was Yoshikuni Chiaki. She was normal sky user but her mom was a blacky like me. We used to train together but Chiaki was a sick girl. She couldn't fight much - only being able to use her spells and magic casting. We had a happy life." Katou smiled warmly.

"Then that day came when I saw my parents for the first time." Katou's smile dropped. "They had a son with pure white hair. I was happy to have a brother but I know he won't ever meet me, get to know me, and he replaced my existence in the family. I got to talk to my parents. They were nice people but the other sky user took things too far." Katou's eyes were flaring with rage yet everything else was under control.

"They tried to burn me and my foster mother alive. They succeeded with my foster mother but I survived thanks to her. She saved my life. The council of eight saw this and tried to put an end to it. I, as well as the other blackies, were left alone but I never reclaimed my noble name," Katou smiled. "Because I don't need it."

'Because I made a promise and that name will get me no where.' Katou mentally added.

"There's my story. Are you happy now?" Katou asked. she had felt so much better. She had told no one before. It felt nice. She smiled normally and idiotic as usual.

9/9/2009 #15
coffeexlatte

"There's my story. Are you happy now?" Katou asked. she had felt so much better. She had told no one before. It felt nice. She smiled normally and idiotic as usual.

Noriko stretched her arms above her head, revealing her slim stomach and shot a small smile at Katou. "Now why would that make me happy? I already know about the 'blacky' ordeal--my family occupies two of the eight seats on the council," Noriko held up two fingers. "And they inform me of everything, because...I'm one of the top candidates to take one of the seats."

Noriko opened her eyes, revealing the shocking silver orbs instead of the fake brown. "But the Asuka family, huh? I almost got betrothed to their son--it was sick, really; he was a little kid, and they wanted me, a beautiful, fully-grown, big-chested girl," Noriko flipped her hair, "to take that little mutt. As if," Noriko sniffed.

She stood off, and dusted her pants. "Well...want to take a trip back into a noble's life for a day? Even if I don't want to attend to that woman's sick-bed, as the legal successor, I'm expected to be there. In Illunia."

Noriko opened her eyes again, and this time, the orbs were glowing with an eerie, brilliant sheen. "I bet you've never been to Illunia, the home of the...well, we call ourselves the people of Luna. Others call us...nymphs, fairies, sirens...whatever fits the bill. Our female species--and some of the male--have seem to taken a liking to luring the opposite sex out and then, well...playing around with their hearts. And still others call us...Enchanters."

Noriko grinned. "You're now looking at Princessa Luna Crescenta Adrienne Sinclair, Earth name, Shiori Noriko." She extended a hand, and her scythe twirled into her palm. In a flash of light, her clothing had changed--into a shining white dress that seemed to sparkle wherever it creased, with a silvery tinge. She extended a hand, with a wink. "Want to take a trip, Blacky? I think a little mentally stable company into the realm of the Enchanted may help me out a bit."

((...XD I don't know, I just wanted to change the setting.))

9/9/2009 #16
AquaJet

Noriko opened her eyes, revealing the shocking silver orbs instead of the fake brown. "But the Asuka family, huh? I almost got betrothed to their son--it was sick, really; he was a little kid, and they wanted me, a beautiful, fully-grown, big-chested girl," Noriko flipped her hair, "to take that little mutt. As if," Noriko sniffed.

"Aw, you never know. He might be extremly handsome and bright in the future." Katou supressed her laughter. Even though she wanted to see her little brother grow.

"Well...want to take a trip back into a noble's life for a day? Even if I don't want to attend to that woman's sick-bed, as the legal successor, I'm expected to be there. In Illunia."

Katou twitched. She was satisfied with her somewhat normal life as a commoner. It was nice but more importantly, she would have to act so...noble-girl-like. Katou wondered if she had sniffed something called 'pot' as the humans said.

Noriko opened her eyes again, and this time, the orbs were glowing with an eerie, brilliant sheen. "I bet you've never been to Illunia, the home of the...well, we call ourselves the people of Luna. Others call us...nymphs, fairies, sirens...whatever fits the bill. Our female species--and some of the male--have seem to taken a liking to luring the opposite sex out and then, well...playing around with their hearts. And still others call us...Enchanters."

Noriko grinned. "You're now looking at Princessa Luna Crescenta Adrienne Sinclair, Earth name, Shiori Noriko." She extended a hand, and her scythe twirled into her palm. In a flash of light, her clothing had changed--into a shining white dress that seemed to sparkle wherever it creased, with a silvery tinge. She extended a hand, with a wink. "Want to take a trip, Blacky? I think a little mentally stable company into the realm of the Enchanted may help me out a bit."

"I have no problem with going but... do I have to be noble?" Katou sighed. She wanted to see it, it showed in her eyes. Katou liked the dress on Noriko - it looked good on her. Katou, being simple most of her life, had never worn a dress and she doesn't plan to. "Are you going to," Katou gasped. "put me in a dress?"

9/9/2009 #17
HaveYouNoMercy

"Hold the fuck up."

Rokurou emerged from the shadows of the meadows, scowling. Partly about how that bastard Akutsu had finally gone to get him after three fucking hours and partly because of what he had just heard.

Clenching his fists, he angrily beat himself up. Everything that Noriko'd gone through...

No, now wasn't the time to think about that.

"You're planning on taking the Stellar Subway, aren't you?" Sure, it was the quickest and most efficient way of traveling, but totally illegal to do without someone of legal age to accompany the group. "Even if you're going back to fucking Shiny Land, you're still going to be in trouble if you don't have a fucking pass, noble or not." Spoken by a true expert with lots of experience in that area.

Snapping his fingers, two things appeared in his hand. One was a light green slip that shined if the sun shined on it just-so, and the other was a lit cigarette. Putting the cigarette in his mouth, he smirked at the two girls.

"You weren't actually thinking that you'd be able to go without me, right?" After all, he had a few things to buy in Illunia. It was time Akutsu got some fucking payment for all the shit he caused Rokurou.

9/9/2009 #18
AquaJet

-The Next Day-

Katou was back in the meadow. It was still lush and green but she would mess it all up. Today, she was going to battle Ariel-...err Sora in a short battle. She didn't even know if this peaceful meadow would still keep its tuffs of beautiful grass. It was a small sacrifice to make. Katou needed a rival. She wanted someone to push her to her highest.

'I'm aiming for the top, that's why I have to start on the bottom.' Katou thought. Rokurou, even though she only knew him for a while, had a certain aura of hidden strength. Katou had detected that and then there was Noriko. She was a different story. Her aura was overwhelming. Katou could sense that Noriko was really strong.

'And I...am only above average.' Katou knew where she stood. She understood that a long time ago when sensing people's "airs" or "auras". Katou sensed that Sora was above average as well but there was a hidden potential in Sora that Katou saw when she first met her. Sora just lacked skills and relied more on her power and tricks/techniques. If Katou trained with Sora, she had a feeling that she would improve.

So Katou sat on the meadow, taking in the last few moments of it's natural features before it would all be shredded, ripped, and stomped upon for her upcoming battle with an ice user who had an untamed flame burning within her. "It's a nice weather today." Katou said, looking at the deep blue sky.

9/11/2009 #19
Glacia000

Sora came to the meadow, she inhaled the fresh air. She was not going to lose to Katou, she was going to make a powerful ally if she proved to be strong. Sora looked around at the lush green vegetation, she kneeled down and looked at a small blue flower.

It is now or never, thought Sora.

She used 'cold chill' to make it snow in the meadow. She was going to try to master the attacks she tried to make before the tournament. She walked up to a figure sitting in the meadow.

"Kaito, I'm here let's begin," said Sora.

9/11/2009 #20
AquaJet

Snow was falling from the sky, giving a bit of a chill in the air. Katou had sensed Sora's presence before and the snow was a reminder. "No surprise attacks?" Katou joked. She remembered that the first time she met Sora was at the park. The place was grassy and it had more trees but Sora attempted to do a surprise attack. Katou thought it was underhanded and stupid.

The second time she met Sora was skating on the ice rink so brilliantly that Katou asked for Sora to teach her. Sora didn't attack her this time, she just refused and continued to skate. That's when things went wrong. Katou felt so far from Noriko and so weak. Her past was something that she tried not to remember but kept popping up. She told Noriko, it was nice and she felt better.

Now, she was stepping forward. "When do you want to start, Airel?" Katou smiled.

9/11/2009 #21
Glacia000

"When you are ready, Kaito," said Sora doing a curtsey.

Sora used 'icy path' to make the meadow turn into an ice covered plain perfect for skating; her boots turned into skates. Katou was powerful, and that belittled Sora. She felt as if she couldn't weaken Katou.

Sora closed her eyes and let a song play in her head that she head the day before:

As one walks an animal trail, roar out, "O lion, o tiger!" My spiritual homeland is on the other side the glowing sky Are weakness and rage enemies without form To youth wandering in the solitude of imprisonment? O Father, I still find you Difficult to understandSora started to skate and did a double axel jump to awe Katou. 9/11/2009 #22
AquaJet

Katou didn't think Sora would be so different then when she first met her. Now, Sora seemed more calm and courteous. She watched as Sora skated on ice, preforming the double Axel wit precision. Of course Katou would be awestruck.

"We should start soon." Katou stood up and called to her sword. She didn't even need to chant it anymore. She knew that she improved quite a bit. "Get ready to come at me with all you got, Sora." Katou took her defensive stance. She would have to fly in the sky because the ice on the ground would only make her fall on her butt.

She was going to get her new rival.

9/11/2009 #23
Glacia000

Sora skated farther and farther away from Katou, making very sharp turn. She skated towards Katou with great velocity. She mouthed something and passed beside Katou. In her hands rested a very sharp shard that resembled a dagger. She thrusted it as she passed by Katou.

"You have to think fast now, I have improved a bit since our last battle," said Sora coldly.

9/12/2009 #24
AquaJet

There it was.

Sora had a change in aura once the battle began. 'She's serious.' Katou thought as a bit of blood was dripping from the small cut Sora made with her ice dagger. "You're not the only one who improved." Katou's wings sprouted and she flew high above the sky.

'My best...is only for you to see.' Katou thought as the sky darkened in an ashy grey. Even the snow that was falling became silver flecks of ice. The current of the wind was changing and Katou's power was just coming. 'Alright...' Katou thought.

She flew down with her sword and went for another melee fight with Sora.

9/12/2009 #25
Glacia000

Katou was charging towards Sora. Sora smirked as she dodged the charged with double toe loop jump to the right. She twirled in a layback spin and let her body completly surround itself in a icy tomb, making icy statues of her rise in the middle of the tomb. She dicreetly left the tomb.

Sora felt being observed by someone but dismissed it as a thought.

9/12/2009 #26
coffeexlatte

Noriko watched quietly from behind a large oak tree. She analyzed the new girl's movements easily; she was too predictable. Too...instinctive. She had no plan; it was just attack-and-dodge.

Katou was...better than her counterpart, she could say. But still.

The two's moves were raw.

Then again, she was the one with the inherited energy boost...

Noriko gripped her scythe tightly in one hand. If things got worse for Katou, she'd have to intervene--she couldn't have her ally getting up all beaten to a bloody pulp; if she got into a fight, she'd need Katou to watch her back during recoil.

9/12/2009 #27
AquaJet

((Noriko joining in? XD))

Sora's movements have improved, Katou thought. It was still a bit impulsive. Katou had strategies and plans. She would battle Sora until she confirmed it. That's when she felt another aura - one that was very familiar. She knew who it was.

'Why is she here?' Katou thought. She then focused back into battle. Even if its for a second, she can't be absent-minded around Sora. She wouldn't know if Sora would attempt to trap her and then go for her great absolute zero attack.

Pulling back, Katou decided to do far ranged attacks to tire Sora out. Her swung her sword three times in the air and crescent shaped blasts of wind were heading for Sora, ready to slice her. Katou knew it was risky. If Sora got hurt badly, she would too but Katou's rival should not be someone she could take down easily.

'You'll need more than that to take me down, to even win.'

9/12/2009 #28
Glacia000

Sore looked back as she watched one of the statues get obliterated by Katou's attack.

"Are you sure you had hit me?" taunted Sora.

She used 'cold gale' to launch herself to the sky skating. She held now her lance as if it was a sword. She took it in both hands and swung it as if was a hammer, to hit Katou's side. She didn't improve a whole lot with the melee, but she did a little.

Sora soon heard a giggle on one of the trees. It was a high pitched giggle, but it didn't hurt her ears. She looked to a tree and saw nothing.

"Who is there!" shouted Sora right after she heard the giggle.

((This is Treat (girl) giggling))

9/12/2009 #29
coffeelatte

Noriko tensed as she felt another presence enter the area. It wasn't pleasant; it made her want to hurl.

Should she leave her hiding area? She gripped her scythe more tightly.

...Screw staying in the shadows. Noriko stepped out, twirling her scythe easily in one hand. She shot a glance at Katou and her opponent. Noriko shrugged. "Sorry, girlie; wasn't going to interrupt your fight, but we have company. And you,"

Noriko nodded at the girl who used the ice attacks. "better not mess Katou up too bad--she's mine to mess up when I don't need her."

Noriko turned back to face the clearing. Now...to wait for the presence to make itself known.

9/12/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: HaveYouNoMercy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member