Icy Lytherians RPG
An RPG created to help better develop the characters in a large collaborated fic. Not for the public, created solely for private use, sorry.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Glacia000

"Oh, dear, dear, Trick what do we have here?" asked a voice inside of the trees.

"I think we have a noble and a blacky, sis," said a male voice.

Sora clutched her lance tighter, the people inside the tree seemed to be wanting to battle. She glared at the tree and shouted "Who are you?!"

In responce a giant arrow whizzed past Sora, just an inch from her face. Another giggle was heard, and a taunt was launched. Two figures descended from the tree. One a female with a white dress filled with frills and a red bow onto her back. The male figure had a long black coat buttoned halfway with black jeans.

"I am Trick and this is my sister Treat," said Trick.

"What do you want from us?" asked Sora.

9/12/2009 #31
AquaJet

Katou smiled at Noriko. She showed her concern even though it was only because she would be able to help her after a battle. She decided it was her way of saying that she had value. But Katou sensed a presence, one hat was strange, it moved like a snake. No doubt, it was a bad sign.

"Weren't you just itching for a battle?" Katou grinned at Noriko.

Then they appeared. Two more lytherians who were well informed. Their names were peculiar as well - Trick and Treat. It was supposed to be something you say at a certain day, Katou couldn't remember well. One of them shot towards Sora but Sora evaded the attack, only gaining a scratch.

"It's obvious they want a battle, Sora. This is a tournament where even the lytherians have to come down to earth to preform their barbaric battles just to earn one seat in the council of eight."

Trick and treat both grinned. "The blacky is right." The male one said.

"We aim to kill." the other girl giggled.

"And I aim to win." Kaou got in her defensive stance. 'I have to coordinate with Noriko and Sora or else I'll make a mistake.'

9/12/2009 #32
coffeelatte

((Oops. I suppose its my turn~ And Aqua, I thought you said people were disqualified if they kill. So why is Trick and Treat aiming to kill? -,-))

"It's obvious they want a battle, Sora. This is a tournament where even the lytherians have to come down to earth to preform their barbaric battles just to earn one seat in the council of eight." Trick and treat both grinned. "The blacky is right." The male one said. "We aim to kill." the other girl giggled. "And I aim to win." Kaou got in her defensive stance. 'I have to coordinate with Noriko and Sora or else I'll make a mistake.'

Noriko rolled her eyes and twirled her scythe one more time. This was a waste of her time; seriously. "Sepulchirium," she murmured, extending her free hand out towards them. She increased the pull on their heads to the floor by seventy percent.

Their heads would go crashing down, possibly a few inches below the surface, in a second.

"Freaks; be arrogant enough to say that you'll kill me once more, and I'll crush every last bone in your body to dust," she hissed.

9/12/2009 #33
Glacia000

All at a sudden music grew in the air. Sharp sounds where heared and before Trick and Treat were impaled to the ground they said the following "Your gravity has no effect on us, but your little ice friend will suffer if you don't stop us from singing."

Sora's eyes became blank and she felt her body move on her own. She heard a sweet voice pull her to a dark forest close by. She headed deeper and deeper into the forest, faster and faster as she heard a voice call her.

"You know what," said Treat while her brother was singing "I will kill you two with my balistia!"

She called her balistia, a giant bow about her size, put an arrow inside it and shot it. With that she went back singing.

9/13/2009 #34
AquaJet

"Sora!" Katou yelled out as soon as Sora went into the forest. These lytherians were using a spell under their song. Katou dodged the arrow, it moved a bit too slow. 'What are they doing?' Katou gripped her sword and then, instead of charging, she disappeared and reappeared right behind Trick and Treat.

She wouldn't take chances to find out their ability. Katou stricked at both of them - one slash to the back and another for Sora - then she pulled back and followed Sora.

"You can handle them for a little while, okay Noriko!" With that said, Katou ran to the forest for Sora.

9/13/2009 #35
coffeelatte

Noriko rolled her eyes. Oh, gods...that worrying heart of hers would get her killed one day, that Katou.

Noriko gripped her scythe tighter, and disappeared in a whirl of zig-zags and closed in on the other two. She smiled; "No effect, you say?" She swung, effectively running the blade across both of their chests.

She jumped and flipped back, landing her scythe down first and twirling about it as she herself came down. "Sepulchirium," She murmured, and got a grip on the other two's gravitational lines.

With an even sweeter smile than before, she sent them reeling up a hundred feet in the air. She gripped her extended palm into a fist, cutting off their oxygen supply. They couldn't sing if they couldn't breathe, could they? She slammed her fist down, sending the two hurtling to the ground.

"I'm done," Noriko called into the forest. Where was that girl?

9/13/2009 #36
Glacia000

Trick and Treat pretended to have stopped singing because of the shortage of breath. They both fell to the ground, not yet defeated.

"Do you think you can defeat us that easily?" mocked Treat "Trick, continue with the song I'll take care of her with a very special song."

Tirck grinned and headed inside the forest. With a small dagger hidden inside his coat. Music started and it enveloped Noriko and Treat, with a grin Treat started. She sang and sang creating illusions around Noriko concerning her known past.

"In a broken dream I wring your neck..." sang Treat creating an illusion of Noriko strangling Jamie's neck.

-

Sora was deep in the woods in she found a house, smiling she went inside. A cinnamon stick was found in the kitchen of the house, she ate one and fell asleep one the floor without noticing she was being blindfolded and taken away.

9/13/2009 #37
coffeelatte

Noriko glared at the pictures that swam across her vision. How dare they-

Anger bubbled within her. Jamie, Jamie, sweet, precious Jamie... With a purse of her lips, Noriko cleanly slashed through the two illusion figures.

She grit her teeth and continued to glare at Trick and Treat. "How dare you," she hissed, before slamming them against the ground. She clenched her fist and squeezed their ribs, cutting off their air supply and still strengthening the grip. Still in that state, she lifted them up, up, 200, 300, 400 feet in the air.

She slammed them down, burying them a few inches beneath ground level. "Make that disgustingly fake illusion of lovely Jamie again, and I'll make you suffer through hell before I kill you off," she hissed.

Noriko shot off towards them and swung her scythe down, and the blade embedded itself into Trick's ankle. She smiled. "Freaks."

9/13/2009 #38
Glacia000

"Are you sure it was us that sang it or was it the daught of evil?" asked Treat appearing behind Noriko "Those where only illusion thanks to our songs."

Another giggle was heard inside another tree. A darker presence was in the area. Treat smirked and went away saying something about some Silver eliminating them in just a few strikes.

"So are you, Adrienne, or should I say Noriko, heir to the throne of Illunia?" asked a shadowy voice.

((Sorry, I was sleeping))

9/13/2009 #39
AquaJet

"Sora, where are you!?" Katou yelled.

She didn't like forests much, not enough space to roam in. But no matter how far she walked, she felt like she was going in circles. 'Is this an illusion?' Katou marked a tree and continued to walk. After five minutes, she found herself in the same place with the same tree. Katou though of something else and flew high in the sky.

'So much better.' Katou thought as she searched for Sora.

9/13/2009 #40
Glacia000

"Well, there's no need in deal with you directly," said the voice "Treat use that song on her."

"Yes, Silver-sama," replied Treat.

Music filled the air and Treat started singing, a dreaded song called Daughter of Evil, sucking Noriko to a trance.

-

Sora awoke inside a room and another song was starting to be heard. It was a creepy and slow tune, but she heard laughter of orphans close by. Deciding to investicate she went inside the seeing many orphans.

"Nee-sama please play with us!" said a red haired girl.

9/13/2009 #41
AquaJet

Katou spotted a small house. She then saw Sora go into it. 'Sora...?'

"Sora, are you a coward!?" Katou yelled. Sora just ignored her and entered the house. Katou flew down and went inside herself. Everything was normal yet a bit creepy. The walls were a dark color, the floors were creaky, and in the corners, there were cobwebs.

"Sora!" Katou called out. "I know you're here!" Katou continued to search inside the house.

Then the door shut it self.

Then there was laughing.

9/13/2009 #42
Glacia000

Sora was soon surrounded by young orphans playing a small game called Circle you, Circle you. Sora didn't want to play so she gave an excuse for not playing it. The orphans looked teary eyed to Sora since Sora didn't like children crying she decided to go on.

"Nee-sama, can you wait then I have to go to find, Master," said a green haired boy.

Master? thought Sora Who is Master?

9/13/2009 #43
AquaJet

Katou turned around. She didn't close the door-...

"Hello." A dark vice called out. It echoed in the room.

"Who are you?" Katou asked. She looked around for any sign of another person. Her sensing powers were blurred, it was like he or she was everywhere.

"Do you want to see your friend?" the voice laughed.

"Of course I do. Where is she?" Katou almost hissed. She knew the voice would probably lead her to a trap but she might be closer to Sora is he got caught. "No one interrupts my battle and gets away with it." Katou said with strength in her tone.

"Just go behind that door and play a little game. Relax, you always seem to worry too much about people who aren't even close to you."

"So what?"

"That's awfully nice of you. Isn't there anything you want in return?"

"No."

"Hmm, so what if someone you saved killed your best friend, Katou?"

Katou's eyes widened. Images popped into her head - ones of Sora slaughtering Chiaki. "Shut up." Katou's breathing was a bit irregular. She was getting a huge headache.

"What about your parents that abandoned you and live happily ever after with their new son?"

"They didn't." Katou's vision became blurry. 'I'm caught in a high level illusion spell.' Katou couldn't move as a small short song played. The music was sinister and flowing slowly.

"Beautiful rose darkened by black,

thorns that sharpen themselves

when their vines are in danger.

To take such a blackened rose

to it's bloody doom,

break their thorns

slowly and painfully."

Katou could feel her insides shredding. She coughed until blood came out then she had her splitting headache. 'My...recoil...' Katou coughed more blood. it was black this time. She couldn't even move to break the spell.

"For such a strong blacky, you have such a terrible recoil." Then he appeared. It was one of the twins - the boy. His eyes glowed red as he laughed. "Thanks for closing the door." Katou's eyes widened.

She already was in the trap the moment she stepped into the house.

9/13/2009 #44
coffeelatte

Noriko's eyes widened when the two stood up again.

Were these even human? Well, she wasn't human either, technically, but...

"Shut up," she hissed, "Your squeaky voices are really getting on my last nerve," Noriko raised her scythe but stopped when she saw Jamie.

Jamie, with his beautiful, enchanting silver eyes and porcelain skin and the prettiest smile. Jamie, with eyes alive again. Jamie, her dear, sweet, sweet boy, smiling so contentedly at her...

"Oh, god," Noriko covered her mouth.

She couldn't take this.

She needed something. Someone. Dante. Rokurou. Anyone.

Just not...Jamie.

9/13/2009 #45
Glacia000

Sora decided to leave when she heard coughing. Was it Katou? She wanted to see what was going on, yet she couldn't leave the orphans. They started playing the little game and the orphans surrounded Sora.

"Circle you, Circle you, who surrounds you everywhere?" a voice sang.

"Who is there?" shouted Sora.

She looked at the orphan, all of then had wounds, one was missing an eye, another had it's head crushed.

"You lost the game Nee-sama, now you will pay," said the red-headed orphane holding a huge knife.

Sora quickly used 'cold gale' and tried to leave by busting through the floor going to a floor underneath it.

9/13/2009 #46
AquaJet

Nothing.

Katou couldn't see anything. Everything was pitched black. The only sounds she heard we continuous laughing. Her body was numbed and she couldn't speak. She felt bounded to something.

"You know, Katou-sama, you are really strong aren't you."

"Where am I?" Katou voice came back but everything was so dark and her powers weren't working. It was like they were gone. She felt so human.

"It's too bad that you haven't gone to your potential and your powers...they shine so differently than I've ever seen."

Katou tracked the voice sound. he or she was right in front of her.

"But you're trapped in a strong body with a terrible recoil."

"Shut up." Katou spit on him.

"That's not nice, Katou-sama. You already know why you can't use your power to your fullest." Katou could see now. Her hands were chained to the wall and her feet were cuffed with big weights.

"You are very strong." He leaned in closer. "The strongest of them all but," He turned around and laughed. "You use your melee instead of your own power."

He walked back to Katou and with one finger, her touched Katou's forehead. "Because you're afraid of hurting someone, because you're afraid you might scare your friends away, and..." He leaned to Katou's ear. "Because you're afraid of your own recoil." He whispered.

"I...am not afraid." Katou managed to punch him and send him flying to the wall. Her hand was almost free.

"Wonderful, Katou-sama. Please join in for Platinum's cause."

Katou's eyes widened. She heard the name before, somewhere. She couldn't remember correctly. But now, she was wasting time. She hasn't found Sora and she needed to get back t Noriko - their auras were down at a dangerous level. They were either suffering from mental of psychical damage, the hard kind.

"Burn in hell." Katou's eyes glazed in an ice cold glare. Using the chains, she let her feet rise. She jumped from the wall for support and shifted her weight towards the man. She used her leg weights for the strongest impact. She broke the chain links and left the man there. With one last glace at the man, she left.

"Leaving me alive?" The man chuckled. "You're too kind, Katou-sama."

Then he faded away, back into Lytheria.

-----

Katou ran through the halls, everything was no longer an illusion. "Sora!" Katou called out as she ran down the halls. She would save Sora and then return to Noriko.

"Why would you save someone who tried to kill you?" There it was, one of the twins' voices, the male one.

Katou gritted her teeth. Everyone asked the same question - the same thing every time - and she was tired of it. She stopped and stared at the ceiling. "That's right! Which means, I'm the only one who is allowed to kill Sora. Don't kill my rival!" With that said, Katou continued to run down the hall, searching for Sora.

9/13/2009 #47
Glacia000

Sora crashed down to the floor below skating away from the orphans. She skated very fast until she saw a mirror. She stopped in front of the mirror and saw that there were no more orphans behind her; she saw through the mirror an image of Atobe alone in his mansion.

"Your human partner is almost always alone," said a voice.

"Does that concern me?!" shouted Sora to the air.

"It does unless you want to see your partner dead," said the voice.

In the mirror appeared another scenery, which a Lytherian held a dagger and was walking to the mansion. She had short brown hair and delicate brown orbs; wore a maid outfit. Sora's eyes widened, she couldn't let that happen.

"Katou!" shouted Sora.

"Depending on someone else?" taunted the voice.

"Shut up!" shouted Sora running deeper into the house searching for Katou.

9/14/2009 #48
AquaJet

The halls seem to drag on forever. Katou grew suspicious, thinking it might be another illusion.

"You seem to trust your frinds a lot and your ally too."

"Noriko is strong. She can take care of herself." Katou stopped running and sat down right where she was.

"What about your icy friend and ally? Oh and your partner?"

Katou looked around and mirrors appeared from the walls. In the left, it was showing Sora running down the halls and Noriko by herself, stuck in a illusion. On the right, Tezuka was quietly reading a book to himself but a lytherian was sneaking up on him with his daggers.

"You can't save everyone."

"I know that more than anyone." Katou yelled. "But I still try anyway." Katou got back up and decided to destroy the house. She knew, it was all just an illusion. Materializing her sword, she broke the wall leading outside. Katou jumped outside and called out "Sora, I'm outside!" then tore of the roof of the house.

"Much better looking." Katou commented.

9/16/2009 #49
Glacia000

"Katou!" shouted Sora skating away.

"Sora, I'm outside!"

Sora heard the shout. Sora was doubtful about the shout, it could be Trick. She felt divided skate outside or look for Katou.

"Katou!" shouted Sora heading deeper in the house.

She heard a big crash and a wall was destroyed beside her revealing Trick with a sword about his size.

9/16/2009 #50
coffeelatte

Noriko's body trembled as she stared at Jamie. Jamie, who was smiling so brightly, like he did whenever she was sad to convince her that everything was okay. The smile that had gotten her through Roku-nii's disappearance. The smile that had vanished when she needed it the most.

Her hand, shaking, reached out tentatively to Jamie's smooth cheek. She placed it on his right cheek, and gasped when he leaned into her touch.

"Addy-nee," he breathed, in that sweet, soft whisper-like voice of his.

Noriko caved then. She rushed forward to envelop the smaller boy into a hug, holding his head against the crook of her neck, sobbing uncontrollably. "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie," she cried, words muffled by his hair.

Oh, it felt so, so, impossibly, guiltily good, to have this sweet, precious gem back in her hug, to feel his skinny arms wrapping around her in turn, to feel him smile complacently against her collarbone...

"Jamie," she sobbed, hands reaching frantically to grasp his cheeks and moving back to gaze at his face again, after such a long time. She pecked his forehead chastely, still crying. "Oh, Jamie," she breathed.

She'd missed this boy so much.

((XD Drama, drama drama drama. XD))

9/16/2009 #51
HaveYouNoMercy

Something had provoked him to go to the Meadows. Thinking it had might have been a problem, Rokurou reluctantly dragged himself over to where a large amount of power was being releashed.

Only to find Noriko caressing and hugging a... tree stump.

Snorting from his view high on the treetops, he turned to look at the girl standing a few feet away from Noriko. An illusionist? How interesting.

It wasn't until he heard her whispering her little brother's name did his blood start boiling. Glaring at the girl, he clenched his fists. She was toying with Noriko's emotions? He would fucking kill her.

Jumping down, he walked past the crying Noriko, knowing that she was long gone now. Hearing a small melodic tune, he closed off his ears. Well, more like they fell off, leaving a trail of sand behind him. Glaring at the girl who was regarding him with interest, he smirked.

"Are you able to sing two tunes at the same time?" He didn't give her the time to answer. Instantaneously, the girl disappeared under the rim of a very large frying pan.

Leaving his weapon (with his opponent under it) in the middle of the meadow, he walked back to Noriko. Speaking softly, he touched her hand.

"Noriko?" He didn't wait for an answer. He wouldn't be able to hear it anyways. And if he had done his job, then Noriko should be waking up soon. However, he wasn't going to lower his guard just yet. "Snap out of it."

((ooc: You get to choose what Treat does next, Sakuno. =D))

9/16/2009 #52
coffeelatte

Noriko gasped when suddenly, Jamie disappeared from her grasp. What-?

She snapped up, only to see Roku-nii. Her heart fell, before racing frantically. Jamie, Jamie, Jamie...! Where was Jamie?

"Jamie," she cried. She shook off Rokurou's shoulder and looked around at a crazed pace. "Where's Jamie?" her voice was trembling, desperate. She whirled around to face Rokurou, tears staining her vision and running down to her clothes. "Where's Jamie?!" She screamed, still sobbing.

The figure underneath the pan groaned and writhed, struggling to get up.

Noriko, ignoring her, latched onto Rokurou's shirt, still wailing. "Where's Jamie?! Give me Jamie!" She cried, hard.

She wanted Jamie so, so much.

(())

9/16/2009 #53
HaveYouNoMercy

Dumbly, Rokurou watched as she frantically moved around, tears filling her eyes, half-screaming and half-whispering unheard comments. Suddenly glad he still couldn't hear, Rokurou felt his anger rise. He didn't know what he'd do if he could hear her voice. Just seeing her like that was hard enough for him.

Grabbing her shoulders, he steadied her. "It was an illusion." He said evenly, slowly. Glancing at the girl who was trying to get out from under the heavy pan, he pointed at her pitiful form. "She tricked you. Jamie's not here. He never was." His voice was soft as he brought down his large pan again on the illusionist, successfully crushing her yet again. He was still fucking pissed at her.

Lowering his voice, Rokurou tried to get into her deranged mind. "It's just me, you, and the girl under the pan." Gripping her shoulders, he stared into her eyes. "Can't you see that?"

9/16/2009 #54
coffeelatte

Grabbing her shoulders, he steadied her. "It was an illusion." He said evenly, slowly. Glancing at the girl who was trying to get out from under the heavy pan, he pointed at her pitiful form. "She tricked you. Jamie's not here. He never was." His voice was soft as he brought down his large pan again on the illusionist, successfully crushing her yet again. He was still fucking pissed at her.

Noriko froze, tears still streaming down her face.

Suddenly, she felt horrified. She'd fallen for a mere illusion?

Lowering his voice, Rokurou tried to get into her deranged mind. "It's just me, you, and the girl under the pan." Gripping her shoulders, he stared into her eyes. "Can't you see that?"

She saw that. And she saw that she was weak. Too weak, in fact, to fall for such a low-class illusion.

Did that mean she was unfit for a council seat? Or better yet, the throne?

Noriko trembled, and clenched her fists. She wanted to curl up and have Dante and Jamie with her. She wanted to quit this pointless tournament. She wanted to go home. Home, with her idiotic father.

9/16/2009 #55
HaveYouNoMercy

She said nothing. She did not move. Even in her eyes, despair and worry was being replaced with... nothingness.

He knew he was losing her. But he couldn't do a thing.

Rokurou just watched her silently, wordlessly, crumble.

Suddenly, the pan a few meters off rose again. Then, meticulously, like a clock, it beat down again and again on the poor figure of the offending illusionist. Releasing his anger, Rokurou closed his eyes. He needed to make her calm again. Taking a deep breath, he leaned in towards Noriko.

"Close your eyes." He whispered. "Block out your senses." He loosened his grip on her shoulders. "What do you see?"

He tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "Breathe slowly. Evenly. What do you want?" He took a step backwards, still whispering. "Think of that wish. Keep it in your heart. Don't ever forget it."

"You will get what you wish, Princessa." He saw her visibly relax. "Just you wait."

It was true. Rokurou knew that when she turned 16, not only would he be there, but he would go through every damned thing in the fucking world to bring two uninvited guests that had been gone almost as long as he had.

9/16/2009 #56
coffeelatte

"Close your eyes." He whispered. "Block out your senses." He loosened his grip on her shoulders. "What do you see?"

Noriko listened. She closed her eyes that were now alternating between silver and brown, in her confusion.

She saw Dante. And Jamie. And Roku-nii. And her mother. Her real one.

He tucked a stray hair behind her ear. "Breathe slowly. Evenly. What do you want?" He took a step backwards, still whispering. "Think of that wish. Keep it in your heart. Don't ever forget it."

Noriko wanted everyone back. As if it were still years ago, before Roku-nii left, before Jamie died, and before Dante took off.

"You will get what you wish, Princessa." He saw her visibly relax. "Just you wait."

It was true. Rokurou knew that when she turned 16, not only would he be there, but he would go through every damned thing in the fucking world to bring two uninvited guests that had been gone almost as long as he had.

Noriko bit her lip to keep from crying.

Why was she always depending on Roku-nii? She was strong, now, too. She didn't need wishing to get what she wanted. She had the fucking scythe, damnit.

So why?

She swallowed hard. She opened her eyes, allowing them to revert back to silver. She saw with surprising clarity. Looking down at her tear-stained clothes with disdain, she changed them with a flick of her hand. Noriko extended a hand to her side, and her weapon came twirling back furiously at her. She gripped it hard and blinked.

She'd find Dante and Jamie.

She turned to face Roku-nii. She smiled ruefully. "Thanks, Roku-nii."

Thanks, but...no thanks.

"You're the best."

And she'd become too depending on him. After he'd left, she'd been alone--and she'd coped. Leaning on someone again...would only mean she'd shatter again when that pillar broke.

She'd find Jamie and Dante on her own.

"I'll...be gone awhile. You might not see me for a bit, but..." Noriko forced a grin and held back tears. "I'll be a strong princessa now, Roku-nii."

And then she turned around.

((I'm planning on Noriko going around and demanding answers from Lytherians on Earth...explore her dark side in the alley, you know? XD I think I've already made a post long ago. :)))

9/16/2009 #57
HaveYouNoMercy

Grabbing onto her retreating shoulder, Rokurou turned Noriko around. In the middle of her speech, he had taken his ears back and was able to hear.

"Hey. I might have been a bastard, but that doesn't mean you can be one, alright? When you come back," He paused. "And that's a 'when', not an 'if', mind you. When you come back, you better have gathered some shit instead of just lazing around like I did, okay?"

Smirking, he turned around to gesture at the vast expansion of the meadows. "You going to keep your leaving a secret from your fucking ally as well?" Frowning, he stared off into the distance. "Wonder where she is."

Stretching, he looked up at the sky. Maybe he would go fix up some ties with his past as well. Starting with... He frowned. He'd have to start with Helena. Fucking, mystifying, beautiful, horrible Helena. It was time to clean up his act.

After all, he was only going to live until the age of 28. He might as well make full use of his time.

"So." He looked at Noriko. "When you get back from saving your brothers," It didn't take a brain the size of a Nobel Prize winner to figure out what she wanted to do. "Let me meet them again sometime, yeah?"

Before he left, he gave off a little wave. "And of course I'm the best."

((ooc: Have fun with your little encounters~ =D And just because this is a special situation, I will allow you to double and possibly triple-post when you use your different meetings for finding Dante and Jamie. =D But try to keep those on a minimum, please.))

9/16/2009 #58
AquaJet

Where was Sora? She was pretty sure her voice echoed far enough for Sora to hear. But she got no answer until a little later. It sounded like Sora was moving farther away.

"SORA!" Katou yelled once again. Would she have to get in there?

((Got brain dead, Glacia-chii =.= Is Rokurou going to help out, Mercy?))

10/2/2009 #59
Glacia000

The wall broke as Trick swung his sword in the direction of Sora. She barely dodged it. How much strength did he have? She ran to one room when she heard his voice float in the air.

"Evil flower blooms dainty, in bloodied doom," sang Trick.

She felt blood flow from her right eye. How? Could he make it bleed with only words. She had to stop the singing. Sora created an ice pillar in Trick's direction seemly going through his mouth and out his skull.

Sora widdened to her horror. How can it be?

10/2/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: HaveYouNoMercy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member