Icy Lytherians RPG
An RPG created to help better develop the characters in a large collaborated fic. Not for the public, created solely for private use, sorry.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
coffeelatte

"Fuck, did she get you? Did she curse you?" He almost added too, but he knew that would only end up in chaos.

Hands trembling with anger, he knew that he would have to pay Helena a visit. hopefully, his last one. "She and I are in no way connected. The last time I've seen that bitch was two fucking years ago, alright?"

Noriko narrowed her eyes. She could sense the underlying 'too' in there. She knew it.

Helena was the 'Puppeteer' of the council. She'd heard there was one of them amongst the council seats, but she hadn't expected that person to be connected to Roku-nii.

Running a hand through his hair, he wondered how he was going to explain the picture. "And that picture... has nothing to do with me. It's just a trick she came up with." He knew that Noriko wouldn't buy his lie, but maybe Katou would. He didn't need to go over such details with that innocent girl standing over there, naive as ever.

"I guess four years is a long time, huh? Because obviously, it's made you think that I'm an idiot," Noriko hissed, closing in on Rokurou. She jabbed his chest with a finger, before sighing. "Is Helena really what I think she is? And...is that doll..." Noriko stopped. "Roku-nii," she moaned.

She stepped back suddenly, as if all the energy had flushed out. "Oh, my god." Noriko buried her head in her hands. "Why are you doing this to me?" her voice was muffled. "Dante's gone insane, Jamie's half-dead, and now you-?"

9/27/2009 . Edited 9/27/2009 #31
HaveYouNoMercy

It was too much. It was too god damn fucking much.

Rokurou exploded.

"Oh, shut it, Noriko." He almost screamed. "I left you four years ago because I needed to, not because of you, damn it! I know you've gone through a fuckload of trouble, but Dante and Jamie are strong. Not everyone's as fucking strong as you are, but they'll fucking pull out! Don't act like you're the only one who can fucking save them, because you're not! You're living like a fucking idiot now, getting emotional and killing everyone who gets a little on your nerves. If Dante and Jamie saw you right now, what would they say? What would they fucking think? Because I can tell you right now that I think you've gone fucking insane!"

Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself. "Look. You want the truth? Helena was a bitch, is a bitch, and will always be a bitch until I bloody kill her with my own hands." His eyes glazed over. "But she's powerful. She's powerful as fuck." Clenching his fists, he went on. "I wanted that power. She shared with me. She taught me gruesome things. I learned that mercy was not an option when it came to fighting, thanks to her."

He sighed. "But it was too fucking dark. I wanted out. So she got angry." He rolled up one of his sleeves to show a small, almost unnoticable tattoo the colour of his pale skin. "And now I'm under her curse. So there's your story. What do you want now?"

9/27/2009 #32
AquaJet

Katou had never felt Rokurou's aura so chaotic before. It gave her a splitting headache. She felt really sensitive all of a sudden. She wondered if it was an increase in power but still nothing compared to Noriko and Rokurou.

What shocked her the most was that Rokurou snapped at Noriko. But after he was done talking, it was more calm than before. Katou opened her mouth and then closed it. She was worried about Rokurou. What did anything mean? But she now knew why Rokurou was really strong.

Katou attempted to comfort Rokurou. She walked over to him and stared at him. She didn't know how to comfort him but she knew asking him if he was okay was definitely not an option. So she would try something different. "Rokurou is acting weird." She said like a little kid. Heck, she looked like a kid who didn't understand a thing which described her perfectly.

Katou turned to Noriko for her response and reaction. Of course, she would keep her mouth shut.

9/27/2009 #33
coffeelatte

"Oh, shut it, Noriko." He almost screamed. "I left you four years ago because I needed to, not because of you, damn it! I know you've gone through a fuckload of trouble, but Dante and Jamie are strong. Not everyone's as fucking strong as you are, but they'll fucking pull out! Don't act like you're the only one who can fucking save them, because you're not! You're living like a fucking idiot now, getting emotional and killing everyone who gets a little on your nerves. If Dante and Jamie saw you right now, what would they say? What would they fucking think? Because I can tell you right now that I think you've gone fucking insane!"

Noriko remained quiet.

Because she had no idea what they would say. Because she didn't know them anymore.

Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself. "Look. You want the truth? Helena was a bitch, is a bitch, and will always be a bitch until I bloody kill her with my own hands." His eyes glazed over. "But she's powerful. She's powerful as fuck." Clenching his fists, he went on. "I wanted that power. She shared with me. She taught me gruesome things. I learned that mercy was not an option when it came to fighting, thanks to her."

He sighed. "But it was too fucking dark. I wanted out. So she got angry." He rolled up one of his sleeves to show a small, almost unnoticable tattoo the colour of his pale skin. "And now I'm under her curse. So there's your story. What do you want now?"

Noriko stared at the inky tattoo scrawled against Rokurou's skin. She reached out and ran a finger across its curling design.

She'd been wrong to whine at Roku-nii just now. After all...he was the one cursed, not she. Such a horribly selfish person she was, wasn't she? To think...that Roku-nii had done such a thing.

If only she'd been there. She'd have slapped him before he could get near that kind of...'power.'

She wanted to ask so many questions: why did he do it? Why did he want more power? Wasn't he already strong enough? Why Helena? Was that why he left?

But for now...

Noriko gently embraced Rokurou, closing her eyes and bringing his head down to her collarbone, blocking his vision from anything else. "I see," she murmured. She smiled a bit ruefully. "I don't want anything Roku-nii."

She paused. "But...what do you want? Because, Roku-nii--this time, I'll get you what you want, see? You're a Prince, too." Noriko tightened her arms. "And we'll find a way to get that horrid tattoo off of you; it's not really your style, is it--too girly, isn't it?"

9/27/2009 #34
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou almost jumped as he felt himself being pulled into her embrace. He felt himself stiffen, and then relax as she lowered his head.

Listening to her soft murmur, he was transported back to when they were little, when everything was still okay. When he still had a future. In his mind, he could hear a clock ticking, a sultry voice whispering "Only 12 more years left..." everytime he looked at that tattoo.

But for now, that voice was quiet. The nightmare was over. For now.

Giving the slightest chuckle, he lifted his head again. "Yeah. Too girly for my taste. Maybe I'll go replace it with a fucking dragon or something." He smiled for the first time since what seemed like forever and he walked gently out of her embrace.

"So you want to know what I want?" He asked, giving a side glance at Katou.

"I want my friend to stop killing herself. And you know what I mean." He had a softness in his eyes. "Don't fight too much, Noriko. Or else the power will entice you too, and then it'll be all over for us. Every one of us." He said the last sentence vaguely, as if he wasn't just addressing Noriko. He had seen the worst case of power-craze.

And that was Helena.

If Noriko ever got to be as bloodthirsty as her...

Rokurou widened his eyes as he realized the doomed truth. If Noriko ever got to be like Helena...

He'd kill them both.

9/27/2009 #35
AquaJet

With silence, Katou stood there. Noriko had comforted Rokurou. She did it so easily. it kind of hurt, something Katou coudn't do. Rokurou was calmer een peaceful now.

"So you want to know what I want?" He asked, giving a side glance at Katou.

"I want my friend to stop killing herself. And you know what I mean." He had a softness in his eyes. "Don't fight too much, Noriko. Or else the power will entice you too, and then it'll be all over for us. Every one of us." He said the last sentence vaguely, as if he wasn't just addressing Noriko. He had seen the worst case of power-craze.

Katou turned her head to the side. She almost let Noriko kill her twice. Somehow she survived but she doubted that it was her own power. She also couldn't believe Noriko being soft on her. Then Katou's thoughts drifted towards power. Katou didn't want power. She wanted to be strong.

'Does power really make a person go crazy?' Katou wondered as she stared in the sky. Katou wondered if she should leave them alone or stay there. She decided to stay, she couldn't move or more like, she didn't want to.

9/27/2009 #36
coffeelatte

Noriko paused before laughing.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Noriko summoned her scythe once more, and brandished it. "I'm Princessa Addrienne, Roku-nii; I'm currently the most powerful person in Illunia. I don't want anymore power--I don't need anymore."

Noriko pulled up the sleeve of her coat, revealing a shimmering, inky black tattoo that wound around her wrist before coming to a stop as a crescent moon in the center. It glowed silver, even through its dark colour, and it seemed almost...alive. Slender wings snaked out from one side of the crescent, covering half of Noriko's wrist.

She looked up at Rokuro, grinning almost madly. "Roku-nii; I was chosen."

In Illunia, the successors to the throne were chosen by the current King. And every once in a while, when a particularly adept successor was chosen, Luna--the central universal power source of Illunia, the realm Illunia was built upon--granted the particular successor its powers. Its powers, which were the basis of every Illunian's mana. Luna was like what the Earthlings would call...the moon.

And its powers were infinite.

In centuries, Luna had yet to see a successor fitting of its power. But Noriko had been the one.

And this tattoo was the symbol of it.

Roku-nii had left an year prior to this event, so he didn't know yet. But now he did.

Noriko closed one eye playfully. "And I'm already crazy," she shrugged.

9/27/2009 #37
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou analyzed the tattoo calmly. He wasn't really that shocked, actually.

"Remember when I told you that you were destined for it?" He smirked, remembering them two when they were but tiny children. He had been sure she would be chosen. "I was right." He crossed his arms over his chest. "I always am."

Rolling his sleeve back down, he drawled lazily, "And now we're tattoo buddies. Fucking joy."

Spying Katou out of the corner of his eye, he remembered that she was still there. "You. Katou."

Smirking, he gestured to Noriko. "You've probably seen her go crazy, right? Make sure she doesn't overstep the line." After all, she was considered Noriko's ally of sorts. Maybe she could keep track of her better than himself. That is, if he ever were to go looking for Helena.

"If you weren't so crazy," He looked back at Noriko again. "You'd be boring." His voice had a tint of lovingness to it. Maybe she'd kill him one day. Or vice versa. Whatever it was, he didn't fucking care. He wanted to live in the Now, and so he did. Because no one told Rokurou IV how to live.

9/27/2009 #38
AquaJet

Katou nodded. She has seen a side of Noriko that was insane yet Katou got through it...somehow. She wondered how she could control Noriko, it seemed impossible unless...maybe she had to keep slapping Noriko when she went over the line. But then Katou would receive more bruises. "Yes." Katou beamed at Rokurou and Noriko.

She thought they were such nice people.

But Katou, being Katou, had to ruin the lovely moment with her growling stomach. Her face turned a little red. She always ate a lot but she just missed her snack time. Now she was so hungry. Katou smiled nervously. Her stomach never growled before. She had been looking for Noriko and missed her precious snack time without noticing it.

She tried to hide it of course. she let a few branches break in the distance so her growls wouldn't be heard.

9/27/2009 #39
coffeelatte

Noriko laughed. That Katou? Keep her in line? Pfft.

...Was that a stomach grumbling?

She laughed even more. "If you're hungry, why don't you eat some of those twigs you snapped?" she giggled.

Noriko twirled her scythe casually in her hands absentmindedly.

"Hey," she suddenly spoke. Her lips curved into a mischievous grin. "Why don't we have a fight? You know...just for fun..."

9/27/2009 #40
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou felt a smirk fall onto his face. "Doesn't sound bad to me." Stretching, he felt some kind of power coming nearer to where they were standing.

"Looks like someone's coming to join as well. Well, ain't that just fucking perfect?"

Staring at Katou and Noriko, he shrugged his shoulders to shake out the stiff-ness of them. "So what's going to happen?"

9/27/2009 #41
Glacia000

Sora was on a hot chase after another Lytherian that was running away. Practicing on other Lytherians was hard when they ran away. Before Sora knew it she crashed into someone above.

"Ouchie," said Sora.

She looked to see the person she bumped into, oh dear she was dead meat now.

9/27/2009 #42
AquaJet

Katou took some snack from her pocket pants. She had so many pockets and who knows what's in each of them.Katou didn't even know herself. She munched on most of her snacks, settling her stomach for the moment. "Twigs don't taste good." Katou commented quietly. She had already tasted one with honey and it still didn't taste any good.

Katou had sensed someone coming closer even before Rokurou said anything. Her sensing has been improving a lot. Katou wiped the crumbs off her face before Noriko or Rokurou would notice. They were nobles and Katou felt like she had to be decent around them.

Then Sora came back...bumping onto Noriko. Katou's mouth dropped open. Sora wouldn't provoke Noriko. No, that would be suicide. "S-S-Sora? What are you doing here!?" Katou was so worried for Sora.

9/27/2009 #43
coffeelatte

Noriko swayed lightly and bumped into Rokurou when something hit her side.

Rolling her eyes, she picked up her scythe. "Alright, I see many people have death wishes today," she sang, smile turning a tad bit sinister. She whirled around, a hand extending and mouth opening to murmur "Sepulchiria."

She paused when she saw who it was.

"Oh. Its the weakling."

Noriko scoffed. "What, you want to hurl down from the sky again?" Noriko extended a hand, as if offering her the choice of being attacked again, and her eyes were narrowed in boredom.

9/27/2009 #44
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou just raised an eyebrow at all the happenings. Even when Noriko bumped into him, he hardly moved.

What was with Lytherians today? And especially that one. Sighing, he stared at the bond Katou and the other one seemed to share. A corner of his lips twitched upwards.

"It seems everyone here is itching for a battle." He glanced at Noriko, who was helping the girl up.

"Shall we give it to them?" Vaguely, he tried to remember the last time he and Noriko had fought together. If he was right, there had been only a few injured people, and two or three ones paralyzed. Well, they had only been 7, so what did they fucking expect?

Now, they were full-fledged and slightly more bloodthirsty. I wonder how many people would fall at our feet.

9/27/2009 #45
Glacia000

'' I have no intention in battling you," said Sora coldly "I am practicing first."

She really had no intention in fight Noriko, well, not now. She picked herself up and started leaving the area. She smirked and stopped in her tracks.

"Whatever what's the deal? I'll fight as long I have Kaito on my side," said Sora with a devious smile.

9/27/2009 . Edited 9/27/2009 #46
AquaJet

Katou's mouth was let open. Sora was trying to kill her too. "Aw, you get my name wrong and want me to die?" Katou asked. "Two of us together can barely beat one of them!" Katou pointed at Noriko and Rokurou.

Katou sighed. She calmed down and thought about it. She knew Noriko and Rokurou were strong but how strong was the question. She would love to see it. "On second thought, okay!" Katou beamed. She really wanted to see how Rokurou fought since she never actually saw him lay a finger on anyone.

Maybe he didn't even have to touch them.

9/27/2009 #47
coffeelatte

"Ho?" Noriko's lips curved into an amused smirk.

Were these two asking for death?

One of them--Noriko or Rokurou--was enough to obliterate half of their team; if both of them were together...Noriko's grin widened at the prospect. She giggled excitedly, slinging an arm around Rokurou's shoulder and bringing his ear towards her mouth.

"Saa...Roku-nii...we haven't fought together in a long time, have we? I wonder just how," Noriko shivered slightly. "...powerful we'll be...don't you?"

Noriko broke off suddenly, extending her arm and grin widening as her scythe twirled rapidly into her grasp. She spun it once, twice, in her palm before grasping it tightly. She closed her eyes, clothes changing in a brilliant flash of light. When she opened her eyes again, they'd changed from the dull chocolate to a sparkling, shimmering silver. Her teeth gleamed seven shades of pearl as her grin reached her ears.

Her free hand extended forwards, and one could see the air riveting about her hand, gravitational lines shifting to match her wishes.

Noriko raised a brow.

"When do we start?"

9/28/2009 #48
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou, too, was almost blinded by their stupidity. As Noriko pulled him down, though, he couldn't help but smirk. Raising an eyebrow, he watched her show off in front of him.

It had been a while since he had been excited for a fight. And it looked like it was the same for Noriko.

"Why not have some one-on-one?" Narrowing his eyes, his eyes settled on the girl right of Katou. She looked familiar...

His eyes grew dark as he remembered.

"Well well well. We meet again, I see." He crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You still haven't paid me back for my shoe that you damaged, I recall." Glancing at Noriko, he gestured to the ice girl as if she was nothing other than an... object.

"If I remember correctly, you also have some unfinished business with her though, right?"

9/28/2009 #49
Glacia000

Sora looked at the guys with his crossed arms. She owed him something.... No, he owed her something, a perfect double axel jump. Just because she slipped while thinking of fights, so why would she owe him a shoe?

"Actually," started Sora showing visible signs of irritation "You! Owe me a perfect double axel jump!"

Sora while saying that walked over to the guy and touched his cheek. She quickly changed the temperature of her hand to a negative 10 degrees celcius. It could be somewhat painful to him if he wasn't from the ice region where the normal temperature was zero degrees.

9/29/2009 . Edited 9/30/2009 #50
AquaJet

Everyone seemed to be pumped up. Katou wasn't. She was actually more interesting in watching a fight then actually being in one for the first time. Her last real fight have been with a few strong lytherians -- they tried to do a 2 on 1 match. Katou won with difficulty. She felt so far behind. Noriko and Rokurou would have flicked them off easily. It left the thought: Just how strong am I? How strong is everyone else?

Katou pondered it for several nights. She took a day full of training without stopping. The next day, however, she locked herself in a music box that Tezuka's mother had. She hadn't seen Tezuka for a whole day. Tezuka didn't seem to mind but he did say to leave a note at least to inform him before she would not be seen for more than a day.

Katou still didn't feel like she improved much. So when this 'playful' fight came on, she wanted to observe not fight like she usually wanted to.

But it all started too quickly. Katou couldn't believe that Sora touched Rokurou's cheek and then used her powers to freeze it. Katou, even though she's on the 'enemy' side for now, still knew Rokurou would be fine. She was a bit worried inside. She wondered if she would fight him on a one-on-one match. If that did happen, she'd have mixed feelings -- excited, scared, shocked, etc. Katou just watched, being extremely still and quiet.

It didn't feel like her anymore.

((Why does Katou seem too distant and a bit mysterious when I reread this? XD))

9/29/2009 #51
coffeelatte

Noriko's eyes narrowed when she saw the stranger place her hand on Roku-nii's cheek. That disgraceful wench--beginning an attack before the fight had been declared started? Che. Coward.

Noriko's grip tightened on her scythe as she crouched down, preparing to shoot oft at Sora.

She paused.

No, Roku-nii would be all right. So now...Katou. Hm...

Noriko grinned. "Say, Katou...you'll be the first one to see this move," she commented, dropping her scythe and extending both arms outward. Closing both eyes, her lips curved into a small smirk. "Be honored."

And then she was murmuring a quick spell, "Leviat grandiosera wingar sepulchiritan." The air rippled, and a large, gravitational dome encased all four figures--Noriko, Rokurou, Katou, and Sora, and then the clouds were breaking and shattering on the borders of the dome.

Noriko's eyes opened and they were glowing even more brilliantly than before, the tattoo on her wrist sparkling. Before anyone could say a word, the ground--within the dome--was moving up, up, miles and miles into the air, all four of them standing atop a seemingly invisible floor.

Noriko giggled.

"Now we can start."

9/29/2009 #52
HaveYouNoMercy

((ooc: Glacia, I believe you have just broke the first rule to RP-ing. =D What you know is not necessarily what your character knows, and I'm pretty sure that Sora had no idea that Rokurou was from the sand region, right? XD Well, no matter anyways, I guess.))

Narrowing his eyes at her comment the girl made, he just ignored her.

That is, until she decided to invade his private space to fucking freeze his cheek. Flinching at her touch, he let the skin beneath her fingers crumble to sand, and then come back to his cheeks again, flushly warmed and no longer cold. Taking a swift step behind, he reached out and calmly touched her shirt cuff, reducing it to nothing but grains of sand in less than a second.

His face still a bored-looking stone, he felt Noriko use her powers. His body gave a slight heave as he was put out of the normal gravitational system into one of Noriko's ones, and looked to see how the other two were taking it. He was used to it by now, but to the more-than-average Lytherian it caused their lungs to push up and down, making it hard to breathe and for them to feel sick for at least half a minute.

Once they were on the floor of Noriko's choice, he took a few more steps back to leave them room to fight. Lazily analyzing the girl, he wondered if she was as bad as the last time he had seen her. Well, that wouldn't be any fun for sure if it were the case.

Grasping an invisible hold on his weapon, he didn't think he would use it. But just in case, he kept it at the ready anyways.

If he was lucky, she wouldn't be so boring.

9/29/2009 #53
Glacia000

((ooc: Edited for your sake Mercy-chan I'll try to not do it next time. And I made Sora bitter towards noble cause of dun dun dun....... someone, which I will reveal later.))

"Oh~ So you hate the cold, and you control the sand so let me see. Ah, you're from the sand region, no?" said Sora.

She was taught in her school that the people from the fire, and sand region were very irritable to cold temperatures. Maybe she could use that to her advantage. Before she noticed the shirt cuff from her dress became sand.

"Ok! Mr.! You owe me this dress now, and what are you?! A hentai?!" shouted Sora.

She suddenly felt them going up, as if in a invisible platiform. She looked to the sides seeing the clouds shatter if they touched the invisible walls. Now, she could'nt use absolute zero unless she could go outside of the dorm and trap both.

"A sky dome? So creative coming from a noble," Sora said spitting the word noble as if it was pure venom.

Whispering 'cold gale' she let her ice skates come on. She also whispered 'cold chill' making the area inside the dorm snow as if it was in the middle of winter in Russia. She grabbed hold of her bulky lance and pointed it towards Rokurou.

"So, are you a selfish noble like the rest?" asked Sora with a serious face.

9/30/2009 . Edited 10/1/2009 #54
AquaJet

"Sora..." Katou couldn't believe she just called Rokurou, of all people, a hentai. Oh she could just imagine the the rage boiling from Noriko. In fact, she could feel it and it hurt her more than it hurt Noriko, literally.

The sky dome didn't affect her much at all. Katou had to train in different winds from cold, stable winds to hot, humid ones and from thin to thick air but the dome...it was so cool! Katou usually had to waste energy to fly all the time, causing her energy to burn quickly and have more than one lunch.

Then Sora asked if Rokurou was selfish. Katou had to turn her head. No, Rokurou wasn't selfish. He's actually really nice even though he curses a lot and has that mean look on his face. Other than that, there was nothing that Katou had seen Rokurou do that was so selfish. Nothing she has seen, at least.

Katou had to blink and stare at Sora. She insulted Noriko about the dome. Sora was on Noriko's turf now. 'Sora...' Katou was speechless. She then stared at the top of the dome, the sky...reminded her of home...and Chiaki.

'Just don't use too much power.' Katou reminded herself. She didn't want a repeat of that incident.

((Sorry guys, my Internet died on me so I couldn't use it at all TT~TT but I now know Katou's past in detail and why she has two different recoils :D Ooh, it's so interesting too but I'm not spilling anything yet))

10/1/2009 #55
coffeelatte

Noriko narrowed her eyes at the term 'creative for a noble.' With a nonchalant sigh, she waved her hand and set Sora spiraling to one wall of the dome. That girl had better watch what she says.

"Relax, Roku-nii," she drawled, hooking her arms around her scythe lazily. "I'm not stealing your prey. I'm just warning her to keep her mouth shut."

Noriko grinned easily. "'Cuz we wouldn't want someone accidentally falling from the sky, now would we? With another thousand tons raining on her back?" Noriko giggled, and closed one eye playfully.

When she turned to Sora, her gaze grew icy. "But, really, though...you'd better watch what you say. Because, really; I'm one of those selfish nobles, and you insult me one more time? You might not have a small village to return to," Noriko mocked.

She wouldn't actually order the destruction of a village--she wasn't that cruel. But, well...it never hurt to keep a commoner in line, did it?

Noriko turned to face Katou, smiling.

"So, girlie. It's you and me now, ain't it?" Noriko giggled, hair waving out. "We'll have lots of fun..."

And then Noriko was off, spiraling at breakneck speed about Katou, too fast for anyone to see but a blur of silver and black.

10/1/2009 #56
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou just sniffed at her petty attempts at insulting him. As if he'd let some fucking low-life girl like her get to him. At the hentai note, though, he decided that maybe he should just kill her and get over with it.

A smirk playing at his lips, he changed his mind. No, he'd play with her. He'd destroy her little attitude, and when it was over, he would see her fucking cry. If she still had the strength to, that is.

Frowning at her remark to Noriko, he raised an eyebrow.

"That depends. Are you really the little bitch that you look like?" He was about to attack when a large force of gravity pushed his opponent away. Glaring at Noriko, he let her coax him into agreeing. Once she left, though, he stared at the snowy landscape that covered the top of the dome.

Snapping his fingers, a wave of sand engulfed the top, until every single last piece of ice was melted and soaked up by his sand.

Carrying the now mud-like sand towards the bitchy girl, he let the entire of melted ice (now water) rain down from the sand onto her head.

"Maybe you need to cool off, bitch." He said monotonously.

10/1/2009 #57
Glacia000

Sora was pushed to the wall by Noriko's gravity. What was she thinking she was? No, wait she was a noble, maybe she thought she had the right to barge in and give an advantage to Rokurou. She hated how nobles acted, maybe Noriko was mad cause of her hentai comment. Well, who wouldn't call anyone a hentai if they turned the v-shaped collar cuff of your dress into sand.

Sora watched as Rokurou melted the snow on the ground and made his sand into mud. She felt wet, he just didn't do what she thought he did. First her collar cuff was gone, then she was wet.

"You just unlocked my icy flame now," said Sora with an irratated face.

It was true that she was irascible, but her dress was made by her mother, and it was her favorite. She formed an dry ice dagger on the ground picked it up licked it. It tasted great, like water, and she was thristy. Better leave her thrist for later. She turned her boots into ice skates and skated off reaching close to Rokurou she passed by him quickly with her dagger in an attempt to slit his side; she turned around to face Rokurou's back sending sharp icicles from every direction, with icicle storm.

10/2/2009 . Edited 10/2/2009 #58
AquaJet

Katou gained a long migraine. Noriko, when facing Sora to just warn her, was very dangerous. It hurt her head a lot. Rokurou was fine, in fact, It wasn't so bad. His felt like he was excited. Their match was just starting to get good but then Noriko turned to her and said they were going to have fun.

Noriko blurred all around her, leaving faint, faded colors. Katou couldn't see much but she knew how to counter it. Now it was only a matter if Noriko would fall for it.

Katou created a thin, single swirl of razor-sharp air. She extended it to Noriko would back away. It was rally a bluff because Katou recoil would take effect if Noriko got hurt. A risky bet she would have to take. After all, her foster mother told her not to use too much power.

It attracts the blood princess, she would say.

10/2/2009 #59
coffeelatte

Noriko grinned as she allowed to the swirl of air to run a thin gash down her arm. She knew Katou's recoil--and used it to her advantage.

Noriko wasn't a masochist, oh, no. But, really, when the smell of fresh blood streaked the air and the splash of red entered her vision...it just excited her that much more. It was this thrill, the pounding of her heart as her own blood streamed down, the prospect of paying back the damage ten-fold...it was this that made her feel alive.

With a giggle, Noriko whipped by Katou, and stopped lithely behind the girl. Gently, she arranged her fingers on Katou's neck from behind, feeling the veins and the pulse of Katou's heart humming beneath her digits.

She could snap Katou's neck so easily--it'd be a near-instant death, then...

But she wanted to have more fun.

Noriko's grin widened.

"Oops," she breathed, then quickly lowered her palm onto Katou's back, and murmured a quick "Sepulchiria."

She heard the sickening crack of bones as the blast of gravity pulled the bones apart from within Katou's body.

She stepped back, giving Katou time to recover. After all, it wasn't fun at all if it was a one-sided battle. Noriko grinned.

10/2/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: HaveYouNoMercy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member