Icy Lytherians RPG
An RPG created to help better develop the characters in a large collaborated fic. Not for the public, created solely for private use, sorry.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HaveYouNoMercy

From Atobe's large estate to Tezuka's traditional Japanese house, this is where our canon characters reside to catch up on rest, chat with their partners, and do homework.

What a pitiful life these humans live.

((ooc: This topic is for canon character homes only.))

9/4/2009 #1
Glacia000

Sora was wondering inside the dool house that she demanded from Atobe with the threat of ripping his mole off. she was bored, of course.

"Maybe I should look for a battle," said Sora floating around the mansion.

9/4/2009 #2
coffeelatte

((I was utterly bored and the conclusion: Noriko goes off in a fury seeking Rokurou. XD And perhaps Katou will show up to intervene this time XD Oh my my, I really SHOULD stop XD))

Norko quivered with unbound anger. She'd tried to kept in in; honestly, she did. But this wasn't the noble's world where she had to retain a level head even when she was kicked to the side. This was the human's world where she could unleash her anger when she was pissed.

She now stood outside of Rokurou's human's house, scythe gripped tightly in one hand, mind already racing ahead and reciting spells.

Slowly, her feet lifted off of the ground, and she veered to the second floor window. Without a second thought, she pierced it cleanly with her blade and sat on the windowsill. She saw a tall, white-haired teen inside, who seemed to be...calculating her strength...?

Che. Fucking humans should stay out of the way.

Noriko took a casual glance around the room. She ignored the teen now emmitting a dangerous aura and slipped over to the bed. "Sepulchiria."

The bed's woodwork splintered and the entire piece broke into two, and with an outstretched arm, she scattered the splinters to slam themselves into the walls.

"Where's Rokurou," she demanded, turning to face Akutsu. She raised the desk-lamp and let it hover over his head. "Bring him out. Now."

9/18/2009 #3
HaveYouNoMercy

Akutsu was pissed off.

Fuck it if she was a Lytherian. She was going down.

He raised a fist, but suddenly he felt something. Maybe, after all those years of beating the crap out of bastards, he had learned something about fighting. And he knew, at that very moment, that he'd be killed by the girl in front of him.

Lowering his fist, he turned away. "Che. I don't know. That bastard goes and does whatever he fucking pleases whenever he wants." He plopped himself down on the couch and flipped the channel.

"The last time I saw that bitch," He drawled, turning channels. "Was when this crazy chick came over. She practically dragged his sorry ass out of here." Frowning, he stared at his calendar. "Been gone for a week."

He didn't care about Rokurou, really. He could do a fucking fine job without him. Besides, he really didn't want to deal with another half crazy demented bitch.

Turning his head, he glared at the girl. "And you'd better be fucking paying for that."

9/19/2009 #4
coffeelatte

"The last time I saw that bitch," He drawled, turning channels. "Was when this crazy chick came over. She practically dragged his sorry ass out of here." Frowning, he stared at his calendar. "Been gone for a week."

Noriko narrowed his eyes.

Oh? 'Crazy chick'?

That council bitch.

Turning his head, he glared at the girl. "And you'd better be fucking paying for that."

Noriko scoffed. With barely contained anger, she let the lamp drop onto Akutsu's shoulder. She sneered. "Well, then. Let's hope he shows up in time to save your ass, eh?"

9/19/2009 #5
Forum Moderators: HaveYouNoMercy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member