Icy Lytherians RPG
An RPG created to help better develop the characters in a large collaborated fic. Not for the public, created solely for private use, sorry.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
HaveYouNoMercy

Occasisonally, the ice rink can't afford to pay the bills of the zambonies and they end up converting it to a rollerblade rink for a few months before they catch up financially again. Good thing they're finally becoming a stable business again, eh?

Be careful, sometimes the helmets are a little loose and the skates a bit tight, but in the end, it's all okay.

9/7/2009 #1
AquaJet

Katou saw something amazing on TV. It was a man and a woman gliding on ice. She had never seen something so amazing before in her life. "Mitsu-chii!, I wanna go to a skating rink and learn how to glide on ice!"

"No." Tezuka simply replied.

"Miiiitsu-chii, if those two can do it then why can't I?" Katou gave the puppy-dog-eyes attack. Tezuka sighed.

"You destroyed the park yesterday."

"But I helped fix some of it!" Katou looked like she as about to cry. "Please, Mitsu-chii?"

Tezuka sighed. He had a feeling he would regret it later. "Alright. Let's go." Tezuka stood up and got his coat. "I'm going to take yo there and leave. I won't be skating." He said.

"Thank you Mitsu-chii!" Katou gave Tezuka a small peck on his cheek and then followed Tezuka to the skating rink.

After a few minutes of walking, they reached the skating rink. Tezuka said his goodbye and left. Katou didn't ind since sh knew how to go home ready. She went behind a tree to change in her human form and went inside after that. Katou looked at the clean, smooth rink and smiled. 'I wonder if I can learn to glide on ice...' Katou thought as she got her ice skates and put them on.

She took one step and fell right on her face. '...this...might take a while...' Katou thought.

9/7/2009 #2
Glacia000

"Atobe, take me to the ice rink," demanded Sora.

"Why should Ore-sama do that?" asked Atobe.

"Because I will rip your mole off if not!" shouted Sora materializing a chibi version of her lance.

"Fine Ore-sama will buy the ice rink," said Atobe.

Sora turned into her human form and hugged Atobe, thanking him. They went inside the limousine and left the masion heading for the ice rink. When they arrived there Atobe entered bought the ice rink and left. Sora was took happy to notice he left so she went inside got the skates and entered the rink.

She skated gracefully away, why she practiced for almost 10 years now. She did an Arabesque spiral and followed it with a triple lutz.

9/7/2009 #3
HaveYouNoMercy

"This is so amazing, desu!" Dan cried, entering the building. As he babbled on, Akutsu just grumbled. Behind him, Rokurou floated above, boring holes into the back of Dan's head.

"It's official. I fucking hate you." Rokurou glowered down at his partner.

"Hey. Brat. Go get your fucking skates on." Akutsu sent the 'desu'ing first year over to the rental counter before muttering, "The feeling's mutual, snowball."

"Snowball?" Rokurou spat out. "I am not a fucking snowball! I am just dressed appropriately for this horrid temperature!"

"You're wearing three fucking jackets and jeans over fucking leggings. I'm surprised you haven't melted already, fucking snowball." Akutsu scowled.

"How many times do I have to say this before it gets into your fucking skull? I live, breathe, and sleep in the heat." Rokurou crossed his arms and sniffed. "And white is the colour of the season, mind you."

"What the fuck ever." Akutsu walked away to where Dan was carrying two sets of skates.

Rokurou shook angrily, barely keeping in his temper. Suddenly, hairs pricked up on the back of his neck. Looking around, he narrowed his eyes.

It was that girl, what was her name? Ah, right, Katou. And the other one, the one who had control over ice, seemed to be showing off on the other side of the rink. No doubt that once they found each other they would start all over again. And from what he had seen the other day, it was certainly going to be interesting. A smirk settled on his lips.

Floating over to Akutsu, he boxed the other's ear. "Lytherians are here." He hissed. "Take that fucking brat and leave. Take him to fucking lunch or something, I don't care. This is a fucking warning, got it? If you don't take him," His voice lowered. "I will."

Akutsu, in response, just grabbed the brat by his jacket and stormed out of the place, ignoring the little guy's shouts of surprise. Thinking it was a kidnapping, many other humans looked that way, giving Rokurou enough time to change into human form and pretend to fit on his skates. He and Akutsu were the same size, apparently. Casting a shadowy glance at the ice, he fiddled with his laces, watching out for what was going to happen next all while keeping his back to the rink.

9/7/2009 #4
AquaJet

Every time Katou tried to skate on the ice, she would fall. Obviously, this wasn't her sport. 'I need someone to teach me.' Katou thought as she tried to get up, only to fall down again.

"I'm not clumsy. This ice is just slanted." Katou muttered as she slid smoothly on her back. Many people stared at her. Not only did her skating suck, she wore regular clothes which was very weird considering the temperature. Katou sighed. She considered going home until she saw someone skating so brilliantly on ice - someone very familiar looking.

"Whoa, it's Ariel!" Katou shouted. She got up and skated rather ungracefully towards Sora's direction and fell right in front of her. 'I need more practice...' Katou thought.

9/7/2009 #5
Glacia000

Sora was feeling at home while she was skating. Her dress played with the wind as she skated. She did a double axel jump and landed, she tried to do a salchow jump, a basic one, but failed. She fell bottom first into the ice.

"I need more practice in this jump," muttered Sora.

She got up and decided to do a triple lutz to compensate the ungracefullness of the salchow jump. She was in the middle of the jump with she heard...

"Whoa, it's Ariel!"

Distracted Sora fell back first into the ice.

"Who was the, baka who called out my wrong name," muttered Sora.

Looking back she saw Katou. Oh, great, Sora hoped Katou didn't want her to teach her how to ice skate.

9/7/2009 #6
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou put his face in his hands and sighed. The idiocy of it all...

As expected, the Katou girl was fucking hopeless. As for the other one, Sora or Ariel, he didn't remember nor care, she seemed to be alright when not distracted. Grimacing at the skates that were now tied to his feet, he got up to get a hot coffee from one of the vending machines.

Wobbling a bit, he managed to be conspicuous enough to sit a bit closer to the rink, all the while sipping his coffee. Ah, heat was really the best. Keeping an eye out for the two on the rink, he faced his back to them. They were talking, but he couldn't hear what. He'd have to get on the ice to hear, and he was not fucking going to do that.

9/7/2009 #7
coffeexlatte

((Ahh, Mercy, I just erased it for the timebeing so I can figure out what happened to my account~ I rewrote it, though. :-D And my favorite character for all eternity is Atobe Keigo. :-D And I managed to change my account name. :-D))

"Syuu...are you sure this is legal?" Noriko murmured, glancing at the camera the other boy held in his hands.

Fuji chuckled, focusing his lens to take another snapshot as a girl fell.

"Positive. It's only for a project: the dynamics of falling." Fuji's smile grew a tad bit sadistic.

Noriko smiled. Such a weird topic he chose!

She leaned further into her hand, arm propped up on the railing that surrounded the rink. It was cold, it was hard, and well...it looked boring, ice skating. Floating in mid-air was much better. Noriko slid her eyes to the side to shoot another interested look towards a flashy figure that had caught her eye from a few moments ago.

Feather boa, sparkling tights, four layers of clothing...Noriko giggled. Such weird Earthlings. Drinking coffee, and shooting the rink glares that looked as if it could impale right through it.

...Wait. Was that-?

"R-Roku-nii...?"

9/7/2009 . Edited 9/7/2009 #8
AquaJet

"Hi, Ariel! Teach me how to skate!" Katou shouted with a huge smile. She knew it would be hopless to try and skate on her own - she learned that the hard way. So she decided to learn from the best and the best happened to be the girl who tried to kill her yesterday.

'I can't go home to Mitsu-chii if I'm like this.' Katou thought. She got up once more and then fell without even moving. "That one hurt..." Katou mumbled.

"As you can see, Ariel, I'm not that good at skating so teach me." Katou smiled. She let out her persuasive speech which obviously wasn't so persuasive.

((Coffee, please visit "The Dam Broke" thread.))

9/7/2009 #9
Glacia000

"No, no way, never, skating needs practice and I have 10 years of experience," said Sora "And my name is Sora, Baka!"

Sora skated away, she stopped and started again with layback-catch-foot spin then followed with a sit spin progressing into a Biellmann spin. She let her arms gracefully flow with the melodic tune in her head. She did a basic camel spin, following it was a double axel jump catching a few humans' stares.

9/7/2009 #10
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou was watching with mild interest when suddenly an all-too familiar voice struck his thoughts. There was only one person who dared to call him by that nickname.

Stiffening, he looked to his side, and saw the one person he wasn't expecting to run into. "Noriko." He nodded. Noticing the smiling human beside her, he motioned for them to go somewhere else where they could talk.

Damn. How long had it been? 4 years? Yeah, it had been 4 years since he had turned his back on her and left. Fuck.

9/7/2009 #11
coffeexlatte

Noriko nudged Fuji, who gave a soft "Hmm?" without looking up from his camera.

"I'll be right back, kay? If anything happens...just call."

Without waiting for an answer, Noriko hurried to catch up to the figure who was rapidly shuffling away. Hm. Same way of walking. Same bad posture. Same flashy clothing, too, Noriko noted. Nothing had really changed much in four years, eh?

Noriko continued to smile pleasantly at the older boy as they came to a stop inside the small cafe built inside the rink. "So. Roku-nii. Last time I heard, you ran off. Last time, four years ago," Noriko's tone dropped into a cold timbre at the word 'four.' She leaned against the wall, and tipped her head to the side.

She still smiled.

"How were you? For four years," she repeated. Her smile remained, but grew expecting.

9/7/2009 #12
AquaJet

Katou pouted. Who knew Sora was so stubborn? "Ariel is a stubborn goat!" Katou huffed. Katou skated away without falling but when she noticed it, she fell again. "I need a break." Katou sighed. She went sliding across the rink on her stomach. When she got close to crashing the wall, she used her legs to lesson the impact.

"Break break break..." Katou mumbled as she got out. "Now where to...?" Katou briefly looked around and saw a built in cafe. "...I didn't know they had one of those." Katou said. She shrugged the fact off and went into it without noticing Noriko or Rokurou. Right now, Katou was super hungry. She walked up to the nice clerk lady and asked for one of everything.

"A-Are you sure?" the lady asked.

"Hmm...Mitsu-chii gave me some yen but this only looks like enough for half of the stuff...give me sweets." Katou smiled. "As much as I can afford." She added. The lady nodded and gave Katou her change.

Katou then sat down at a table that wasn't too far from where Rokurou ad Noriko were at. When the nice waitress came with her food, she practically devoured it. "Delicious." Katou commented when she ate the first slice of cake.

9/7/2009 #13
HaveYouNoMercy

If there ever was one to make Rokurou uncomfortable, it was definitely the girl in front of him. The one who was smiling like she had just gone through the last obstacle and now was well on her way to her dream. Which probably was ruling the fucking world.

"I'm doing fine." Rokurou shifted his weight from one foot to the other, slouching. His voice came out calmer than he felt, something he'd developed after a lot of practising. Looking down at her, he scowled, seeing as she was closer to him now. Before she was a whole head shorter, now just at his cheeks.

"You fifteen now?" He lowered his voice, seeing that Katou girl enter the shop and start devouring cakes. Feeling disgust, he looked away.

9/7/2009 #14
coffeexlatte

"I'm doing fine." Rokurou shifted his weight from one foot to the other, slouching. His voice came out calmer than he felt, something he'd developed after a lot of practising. Looking down at her, he scowled, seeing as she was closer to him now. Before she was a whole head shorter, now just at his cheeks.

Noriko 'hmm'ed, and looked down at the floor. 'Fine,' huh?

"You fifteen now?" He lowered his voice, seeing that Katou girl enter the shop and start devouring cakes. Feeling disgust, he looked away.

Noriko looked up, and her smile grew sharp, tense. "Yeah. Yeah, I am." Noriko grew silent and stared at Rokurou. He grew...taller. Tougher-looking. A sharp pain shot through her chest as she realized she hadn't been there to see it happen.

"You're...eighteen, right?"

Silence.

"Let's cut the crap, Roku-nii. Where the hell where you?" Noriko's voice rose. She swallowed. "Why did you leave? You know, if you were leaving, you could have at least told me. Or taken me. Was I that much of a bother to you, that you had to leave? Or was I not worth taking along? You're not the only one who wanted to leave your family, you know."

Noriko's thought for Rokurou's leaving was his parents. He'd never really liked his family--called it 'fake happy bullshit,' he had. But he hadn't even told her he was leaving. Nor had he cared enough to offer her to leave with him, even when he knew she didn't like her own family, either.

Noriko's eyes softened. "Are you sure you're fine, though? Are you really...okay?"

((DRAMATIC! XD))

9/7/2009 #15
AquaJet

Katou had been happily eating her own food. She just ate her fifteenth cake. Human food was so delicious and irresistible and there was a large variety of it too. Katou took a small sip of her coffee before she heard Noriko's rising voice.

Let's cut the crap, Roku-nii. Where the hell where you?" Noriko's voice rose. She swallowed. "Why did you leave? You know, if you were leaving, you could have at least told me. Or taken me. Was I that much of a bother to you, that you had to leave? Or was I not worth taking along? You're not the only one who wanted to leave your family, you know."

Katou twitched. That was something she was not expecting. She turned her head to see Rokurou and Noriko - an ally and a guy she met yesterday. The atmosphere between the two was tense even sad. 'It's none of my business.' Katou thought. She chewed on her lower lip and decided to leave. Katou put down a couple of yen for the tip and then left.

She took one last look at Rokurou and Noriko. 'A world I can't step into...' Katou thought.

"Stupid blacky!" "Go to hell where you belong, blacky" "Blackies are weak" "You don't belong in our world, blacky." "Blackies should burn hehehe."

Katou remembered the past. Just before she stepped out of the cafe, her fist clenched. Memories had already flooded inside, plaguing her minds with the thoughts she had already locked away a long time ago. 'Just leave.' Katou stepped out.

"That Blacky would've lived if she used her power. There was nothing I could do." the doctor said.

"What about the people who went in to save the victims in the building!? She could have been saved!"

"I'm sorry," the doctor said. "But we, the blackies, will always be disliked because of our different hair color. We can't do anything."

'Those two can have their talk. I'm not a part of anything anyway.' Katou thought as she finally left the cafe. She looked for one of the restrooms and hid over there. She didn't cry. She didn't make a sound. She just hid behind a stall and tried to come back to her normal self - the Katou with a happy smile.

"Don't worry Katou. I'll always be here."

One positive memory showed up - the one of her foster mother. "Thank you for being there when I needed you." Katou whispered. "But now, I have to move on my own two wings." Katou got up and went back out. She just sat down at the bleachers, watching everyone else skate. Occasionally, she would glance at the cafe. And when she did, her fists clenched. 'What am I waiting for...?' Katou wondered.

9/7/2009 . Edited 9/7/2009 #16
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou watched as she ranted. What was that in her eyes? They'd changed. Her eyes weren't the same now. Stronger, but weaker as well. And was that loneliness he detected? Fuck, he really was such a bastard.

His insides turned. "Do I look okay to you?" He demanded, still with the same low voice. "I'm fucking failing at everything I touch, Noriko." Her name felt bitter on his tongue, as if he didn't even deserve to say it.

He ran a hand through his hair, not knowing what to say. "I was bonded into this fucking tournament with a fucking idiot who hates my bloody guts, I've sealed off too many of my spells, for fuck's sake, I can't even go near my parent's house without being fucking stoned!" Or talk to my best friend. He added mentally, beating himself up. "I'm a wreck, Noriko." Again the bitterness. "I'm a fucking wreck. Don't even get involved with me. I'm not who I used to be."

He sighed, scowling again. "And I didn't leave because of my parents." He stopped, afraid to say anything more. If he did, he would only leave again, this time dragging the fucking Akutsu with him. He couldn't. He wouldn't. Seeing the look on her face, however, he knew he had to say something.

"Don't get all fucking pissed at me, okay?" He backed away, closing himself off. "I'm fucking crazy. Don't listen to me." He stared out at all the humans crowding around, milling about. "In fact, we shouldn't have met at all. This is all some big fucking mistake."

"I can't go back to your 'Roku-nii', Noriko." He shook his head, eyes turning cold. "I don't deserve to. I don't fucking want to." Ten seconds. All he needed were ten more seconds before he could just forget about everything. Maybe he was a fucking coward, but he certainly wasn't going to fucking drag down Noriko with him.

"It'd be better if you just forgot we met." Seven, six... "Happy belated birthday." Three, two...

((ANGST. ANGSTANGSTANGSTANGST~))

9/7/2009 #17
coffeexlatte

His insides turned. "Do I look okay to you?" He demanded, still with the same low voice. "I'm fucking failing at everything I touch, Noriko." Her name felt bitter on his tongue, as if he didn't even deserve to say it.

Noriko drew back. No, he didn't look okay. That was why she'd asked.

He ran a hand through his hair, not knowing what to say. "I was bonded into this fucking tournament with a fucking idiot who hates my bloody guts, I've sealed off too many of my spells, for fuck's sake, I can't even go near my parent's house without being fucking stoned!" Or talk to my best friend. He added mentally, beating himself up. "I'm a wreck, Noriko." Again the bitterness. "I'm a fucking wreck. Don't even get involved with me. I'm not who I used to be."

Noriko's eyes widened. Roku-nii would never say that kind of...

He sighed, scowling again. "And I didn't leave because of my parents." He stopped, afraid to say anything more. If he did, he would only leave again, this time dragging the fucking Akutsu with him. He couldn't. He wouldn't. Seeing the look on her face, however, he knew he had to say something.

"Don't get all fucking pissed at me, okay?" He backed away, closing himself off. "I'm fucking crazy. Don't listen to me." He stared out at all the humans crowding around, milling about. "In fact, we shouldn't have met at all. This is all some big fucking mistake."

"I can't go back to your 'Roku-nii', Noriko." He shook his head, eyes turning cold. "I don't deserve to. I don't fucking want to." Ten seconds. All he needed were ten more seconds before he could just forget about everything. Maybe he was a fucking coward, but he certainly wasn't going to fucking drag down Noriko with him.

"It'd be better if you just forgot we met." Seven, six... "Happy belated birthday." Three, two...

Noriko pursed her lips. In a flash, her hand was reaching up to Rokurou's cheek. Her palm slapped it, as hard as she could, though he probably didn't feel a thing--he was always indestructible.

And even if he thought he wasn't anymore, he was.

"Are you an idiot?" Noriko's eyes grew watery. Damn. She wasn't supposed to cry--not in front of him. She was supposed to be strong. "'My Roku-nii'? My Roku-nii is whoever is standing in front of me now," she hissed.

Noriko rubbed her arm with her hand, which stung. Why was her hand stinging when she hit him? "And I don't care if you don't deserve to, or want to--you know I was always selfish. You're Roku-nii." Damn. Tears were falling now. "And," Noriko's voice was breaking. "y-you're going to...to...to be there." Noriko swallowed and cursed herself for crying. She wasn't the crying type, period. Hell, she didn't even cry when her dog died! "For my next birthday. And you're going to bring five presents. One for each year." Again, she swallowed, tasting the salty tears on her lips. "And then," sniffle, "you're going to be there for the next one, too." Sniffle. "And the next one. And the next, and the next, and the next-"

She was bawling now.

((XD Such angsty and dramatic posts we have...))

9/7/2009 #18
HaveYouNoMercy

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

He was such a god damned bastard.

His cheek barely stung in comparison to his -dare he say?- heart. Ah, who was he fucking kidding? He had no heart. If he did, god forbid, it would've been fucking broken just two seconds ago. Nothing he had ever experienced had made him feel so fucking... hurt.

He didn't know what to say. Which, all in all, usually only happened around one person. And that person was the one standing right in front of him, crying. And he cursed himself for it. He cursed himself for not being able to stop her tears. But more, he cursed himself for causing them.

Staring at her, he became frozen. He was oblivious to his surroundings, to the whispers and daggered looks he was getting from strangers for making a girl cry. The pain on his cheek? He'd forgotten about that too. All he could do was stare at her beautiful eyes that were so filled with sadness it was driving him crazy.

"Ah, fuck." And before he knew it, he had grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. What the fuck was he doing? He wasn't fucking Mr. Happy, he was Ichirou Rokurou, and there were three things he never did. He never hugged, made promises, or felt sorry.

So why did he find himself holding her tight, feeling like he might die from guilt? Or whispering "I promise. For the next and the next one, too." in her hair?

Fuck it all, he really was crazy after all.

Embarassed, he pulled away after a few seconds, turning away. "Consider that your first fucking present." He glared at onlookers. "Noriko."

9/7/2009 #19
coffeexlatte

"Ah, fuck." And before he knew it, he had grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. What the fuck was he doing? He wasn't fucking Mr. Happy, he was Ichirou Rokurou, and there were three things he never did. He never hugged, made promises, or felt sorry.

So why did he find himself holding her tight, feeling like he might die from guilt? Or whispering "I promise. For the next and the next one, too." in her hair?

Noriko wrinkled her nose when it hit the soft layers of fabric; he still smelled like the dang dry desert.

But she grinned cheekily into Rokurou's sweater. Tears always worked with Roku-nii; he wasn't as tough as he like to think he was.

Fuck it all, he really was crazy after all.

Embarassed, he pulled away after a few seconds, turning away. "Consider that your first fucking present." He glared at onlookers. "Noriko."

Noriko stifled a giggle behind her hand, blinking away the last of her tears nonchalantly. Sure, she was really crying with the first few drops, but the last bawling there? Pure improvisation.

Like she said, she was selfish. And she got what she wanted, every time. Easily.

"No, it's not. You need to get me a real gift." Noriko slipped her pinkie around Rokurou's, winking. "Then it's a promise, Roku-nii!" She giggled even more. She loved it when Roku-nii played into her plans perfectly!

But really, for a minute there, she'd been terrified; he'd seemed like a different person. But hey--she was happy now; the tears had brought Roku-nii back.

9/7/2009 #20
AquaJet

Katou's insides were turning in fear. No one was there, it was just her sitting on the bleachers like some loner. Memories wouldn't stop coming in. The cause was in the cafe. Katou had just seen Noriko cry. That was a sight she never wanted to see, it just made Noriko look weak.

'Why did I even come here? Why won't I leave?' She asked herself. She had battled Noriko, saw her scary side, and her fake smiles. She had asked her for ice cream. It went well but she never saw Noriko open up to her once. It was just a strict relationship of allies. 'And I forced her to become my ally but I was just looking for a friend.' Katou thought about the moment she asked Noriko. She could've used her ultimate attack that would leave Noriko immobile but she didn't. She yielded and made herself look weak just to gain an ally even when what she really wanted was a friend.

'I was selfish.' She thought. 'Then there's Rokurou.'

She had talked to him yesterday. She had never met an interesting person who was so nice in a different way. His words would be cold and his appearance supported that. Katou had thought she made a friend. 'That was just me being too hopeful.' She could see the disgust in his eyes, ones that were specifically for her.

'I knew that yet I ignored it. I knew that he was the one who glared at me when I first saw him frown' Katou covered her head so no one could see her frown. 'Even Tezuka finds me an annoyance.' She thought about all her requests. Tezuka wouldn't talk to her unless if he wanted to ask for something or if it was necessary. Of course that was his personality but she sometimes wished that even for an instant, he would smile.

"True friends walk in when the rest of the world walks out, Katou. Always have hope."

'How can I have that? When will that happen? You're already gone.' She thought.

"Even when the day comes that I disappear, remember that you have someone by your side even if he or she is not your friend."

'I have no one and my ally probably doesn't even care. Rokurou doesn't care either and Tezuka too. My existence does not matter. I just fade like the wind.' Katou thought. 'I'll always be easily forgotten.'

((Angst, emo, angst, drama, slitting of the wrists, loner, etc))

9/7/2009 #21
HaveYouNoMercy

What was it with this girl? Everything she did, everything she said, it always left him lost for words.

And somehow he never could be fucking angry at her for it.

"You're the real scary one here." Rokurou muttered, taking his pinky away from her clutches of girly doom. There was no telling if he would leave again or not. Just... maybe not as soon as he had originally thought.

Thank god Akutsu hadn't been there. He'd never fucking hear the end of it otherwise.

With a jolt he looked inside of the cafe. That Katou girl wasn't there anymore. Good. He didn't need anyone he would ever meet see him being nice, even fucking hugging someone.

Casting a glance at his side, he let himself show a small smirk. He might be crazy, but at least he wasn't alone. If anything, Noriko was a crazy, manipulative she-bastard.

No wonder he respected her.

9/7/2009 #22
coffeexlatte

"You're the real scary one here." Rokurou muttered, taking his pinky away from her clutches of girly doom. There was no telling if he would leave again or not. Just... maybe not as soon as he had originally thought.

Noriko laughed freely, loud and clear with a tinge of purity. She hadn't laughed like that in a long time--there had been no reason to, without a Roku-nii to laugh at. "I know," Noriko grinned again. "But you're the one with the magic disappearing act."

Noriko sent a sideways glance at Rokurou, a small smile still on her face. "If you do that again...I won't let you off the hook so easy. Next time, you'll see just how good I've gotten at sharpening my scythe." Noriko grinned easily again, shrugging. "Where've you been all this time, anyway? Don't tell me the Sibarin Deserts again--that place is unfit for human life!"

9/7/2009 #23
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou felt something warm inside of him. Something he hadn't felt in a long time, maybe 4 years? Ah, hell. He was only going to plunge in deeper this time, and he knew it. But what could he do? He was already in her snare, her trap of big, happy eyes.

"I've been hanging around." He answered, meaning he had been exactly where she had mentioned. "And besides, I'm not a filthy human, so you don't have to worry about me being there." He shrugged half-heartedly. "There's been a shortage of wild animals there." Sporting a cocky smirk, he added, "Maybe word got around that I was there."

Turning towards her, he rose an eyebrow. "And what have you been doing? Getting fucking drunk while partying with friends, I bet." At the look on her face, he drawled out, "I know, I know. It only happened once, and will never happen again. What the fuck ever." Rolling his eyes, he checked his watch. The afternoon was still young.

((ooc: And that's it for me. =D I'll be going to shower now. =D))

9/7/2009 #24
coffeexlatte

"I've been hanging around." He answered, meaning he had been exactly where she had mentioned. "And besides, I'm not a filthy human, so you don't have to worry about me being there." He shrugged half-heartedly. "There's been a shortage of wild animals there." Sporting a cocky smirk, he added, "Maybe word got around that I was there."

Noriko laughed. So that's where he'd been? Good old Roku-nii...Noriko didn't get why people always called him unpredictable! She could read him like a map!

Turning towards her, he rose an eyebrow. "And what have you been doing? Getting fucking drunk while partying with friends, I bet." At the look on her face, he drawled out, "I know, I know. It only happened once, and will never happen again. What the fuck ever." Rolling his eyes, he checked his watch. The afternoon was still young.

Noriko shrugged. "That happened because you were late in picking me up--if you had picked me up at the right time, I wouldn't have had the time to get drunk. I've been...well, I've been just...there. You know. Running off from lessons."

To look for him, not that she'd ever admit it. To think--the one place she hadn't bothered to check was where he'd been holing himself up in. Hah.

"Getting my parents angry, having them sigh 'How did we get something like her,' you know. What I always do," Noriko grinned.

God forbid, her parents had only been too happy for her to come to Earth.

((And I shall be going to sleep...:-D))

9/7/2009 #25
AquaJet

Katou watched the many people happily skating on the rink. She couldn't even skate properly - she fell every time. She knew she wasn't clumsy but on ice, it was hard to keep her balance.

"Just one more time, Katou. You'll get it."

'Shut up.' Katou growled at her memories. 'I'm participating at this tournament. Suck it up.' Katou stood up and went back in the rink - falling when she entered again.

"This is familiar." Katou laughed as she got up. She felt better - not completely normal - but enough to smile. Yet there was still that pain lingering somewhere like it always does. Kind of like hiding a black heart with walls.

9/8/2009 #26
HaveYouNoMercy

Rokurou frowned. Her parents were fucking twats, and always had been. Of course, he could only say the same for his own. Clenching his fists, he glared at the nearest passerby, making him whimper like a baby.

"My parents didn't give a shit about me participating in this fucking competition." He itched for a cigarette, even though such things were prohibited inside the rink. "They don't even fucking know." Which was a good thing. "Once I get my hands on one of those fucking chairs, I'm going to make every single bastard pay."

Growling, he steered them away from the rink. No way in hell was he going to even touch that bloody ice, let alone skate on it. Just the thought of it made him fucking disturbed. Spying some bleachers on the side, he made his way over to them, glowering down at everyone who dared get in his way. Once there, he sat himself down and frowned some more. Damn, it was so fucking cold.

"What are you doing?" He asked Noriko after she didn't sit down and instead looked around for a while.

9/8/2009 #27
Glacia000

Sora was distracted while skating, she didn't notice people.

Double lutz, followed by a laback spin thought Sora.

Her mind traveled around and landed on the battles she had. She had miserable failed in the battle between her and Katou and now she felt weak. She closed her eyes as she did a double axel jump.

"Icicle Blast," mouthed Sora unconsiously sending a huge icicle hurtling to the bleachers.

9/8/2009 #28
HaveYouNoMercy

((ooc: I'll be god-modding Noriko. =D Hope you don't mind, Sakuno~))

Rokurou, having nothing better to do, stared at the ceiling, glaring as he waited for Noriko to get back from the bathroom. How he wished that the fucking roof could just break open and let that glorious sunshine inside. Sighing, he looked at his watch again.

At the feeling of hairs pricking up on the back of his neck, he immediately raised his hand, enveloping the entire bleachers in a field of sand. Only a second later, he felt something prick onto his wall of protection. Before even seeing it, he knew that it had been that stupid ice girl. What a bitch.

Moving his fingers, the barrier disappeared at the slightest murmur from his lips. Giving out another slight murmur, a wave of sand made a blanket around the shattered pieces of icicles. Crushing his hand into a fist, he crushed the little suckers into droplets of water. After absorbing all the water into his sand, he made a small part of the fortified sand (mud) attach itself to the offending girl's blades on her skates. Sitting back in his seat, he glared and waited for what was to happen. That bitch was going down. Literally.

The whole thing had lasted 5 seconds, max. All around him, humans blinked and murmured, but they hadn't even seen enough to believe what had just happened. Good for them. They'd probably create a fucking riot if they did.

9/8/2009 #29
AquaJet

Katou was just sitting her butt on the ice since she couldn't stand without falling like some clumsy idiot. Katou pouted as she watched several other little kids skating normally. 'practice...practice...' Katou repeated in her mind as she slid on the ice. She then saw Sora, doing all of her fancy moves in the rink. Katou was jealous.

Then she saw Sora use an attck directed towards the bleachers. She was about to use her power to shift the direction somewhere else but a wall of sand had already covered it. 'Who in the world...?' Katou looked at the bleachers. She saw Noriko and Rokurou. "Noriko has gravity..."

Katou tried to slide out. She would've scolded Sora but her body just moved on its own. She wanted to hide for some reason. The first place she hid in was the girls bathroom. 'Why am I hiding from Noriko?' She wondered but then the image of Noriko crying popped in her head.

'Oh...I have a feeling she'll kill me if she knew...' Katou shivered. 'And besides...seeing them...I know...I can't act normal after I saw that...'

9/8/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: HaveYouNoMercy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member