Animanga Unlimited
Anime and Manga lovers, you are allowed to enter. Create Rpgs or join them, and advertise your own stories! Everyone's welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
L.A. Clearwater

Well, what's a manga forum without RPG? Boring, isn't it? So I've decided to create this topic so that we can share our RPG ideas and characters before we plunge into making the stories( yes, we will be making more than one!). So, if you've got any story suggestions, please write it all down here. You can also create your characters here. Note: If you want to use other names aside from Japanese for your characters, make sure that the surname's Japanese or else, it will not be accepted. Remember that the Japanese always write their surnames first before their real name!) That's all, thank you!

9/10/2009 . Edited 9/19/2009 #1
L.A. Clearwater

I've got an idea but I don't know if you'll like this; how about a story about a girl who isn't sure if she's a witch? Well, I patterned it on myself. Wanna know why? Guess xD I'll be spilling the beans next time!

9/15/2009 #2
L.A. Clearwater

Well, I guess I can't keep quiet for that long(haha!) Okay, here's my real life story: I got annoyed by a neighbor, who's actually my cousin. He kept on pestering me and one time, he called me a liar. MY gosh! LIAR? Me? I haven't even done anything yet. He kept on doing that, maybe thinking that it's so cool. I reached my boilling point. And d'you know what I did? I played around with a piece of a barbecue stick and some chinese bamboo leaves. I inserted the leaves on the stick( just like barbecue!) After that, I recited this over and over again; I hope that their business won't be a success! Then I threw the stick into their backyard.After one week ,his eldest child, my niece, got hospitalised. Because of that, they had to close their barbecue shop so they can pay my niece's bill. Imagine my surprise! My little evil spell worked! But I'm not really evil! I just got vexed and annoyed, after all. Blame me if you want to, but believe it or not, I'm as scared as my cousin was as he gazed hopelessly at his daughter. And to think that the spell was just an unintentional! But to assure you, the next spell I did was for my teacher's problem. And I was again surprised that my little 'dark magic' trick solved her problems. I'll be telling that next!

9/15/2009 #3
Niki Tori

I have ideas for Characters just little snippets. This is the first one:

here is his pic

http://tokyopop.com/NikiTori16/art/2878154.html

Name:Uri Benji

Description: perverted dog, Strong and a well balanced fighter. But he urges himself to be a devout philanthropist.

History: Benji grew up with an abnormality know as non-essential binding(he doesn't need magic or spells to transform into an more animal-like being). Gets put in jail often.

Hair Color: Dirty Brown

Eye color: Earthy Green

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130 pounds

Favorite song: Psycho by Puddle of Mudd.

Food/ Drink of choice: Cookies/ Soda

As far as stories go, I got inspired to draw this character from Trigun's Vash and believe it or not, Auqarion's Apollo. So you can kinda of call them his daddies. lol. jk about the daddies.

I was wondering if we all created characters could we then come up with a action story. That be funS!

9/24/2009 . Edited 9/24/2009 #4
L.A. Clearwater

It's definitely okay. Anyway, I've seen your drawing. It's awesome!

9/25/2009 #5
FrozenRose8

hmm... I kinda have this looooong story I've been writing for 3 yeras now xD but anyways, i think the 2nd main character would work good for an RPG character:

Name: Hyoushou Shimekiri

Age: ..she ages differently from humans so she is like 18, though she looks 14, but is really 350 in human years. (complicated huh? xD)

Description: cross-species of two types of demons, though she left that world and tries to live as a normal person. Can grow wings and claws and a tail, though she doesn't like it. She can sneak into the shadows and manipulate ice in various forms. She has some kind of special feeling for electric currents and a sudden urge once every two months to eat blood. She compensates it with raw meat. She looks kinda scary and tends to behave a little like an animal. When she gets in conffidence, she can be very cheerful and scandalous. Though she can have extreme moodswings. Her grandfather taught her some magic, though she rarely uses it.

Hair color: undefined, varies from deep red to dark purple depending on the light

Eyes: she has to wear glasses with a special spell, since her eyes tend to change color according to her mood.

Height: less then 5 ft. but no one should ever mention it unless she does.

Other Random facts: She loves eating desserts and...chewing on things. Her favorite drink is Mint Tea. Her passion is cooking and reading. Her voice is sqeaky and she can't keep talking in the same tone for more than 15 minutes, she can sing awesomely well, though. Her comments are usually in a casual or happy tone, but easily missunderstandable (as in "=D hey don't feel bad for your dead hamster, you'll join him sooner or later n_n"), she never says anything with a bad intention, unless you deserve it.

That's pretty much it...xD or at least all I can think of for now n__ñ

9/30/2009 #6
FrozenRose8

oooh 0o0 not a bad drawing...actually it's pretty good 0w0!!

9/30/2009 #7
Niki Tori

Thankies Rose!! ^_^ That sure made my day. Well I came up with two more characters. So here goes nothing:

http://tokyopop.com/NikiTori16/art/2882993.html

Name: Yuhara Ai ( Infamously known as Ai the Gunner Girl)

Description: Gun happy, Strong willed but can become very emotional. Aside from her regular quick draws, Ai loves to shoot other criminals in the rear for cash.

History: From twelve years old she had been living alone making a profit on the criminals that passed her humble home. Due to her commitment problem she was never able to walk down the isle with any of the five fiances she had. As a result it has left her bitter and an outcast. She finds her only console in a parasite infested wolf named Kei.

Hair Color: Ebony

Eye Color: Honey brown

Height: 6'2

Weight: 210

Favorite Song:One Step Closer by Linkin Park

Food/Drink of Choice: Nachos/ Beer

This young lady's appearance was inspired by Leela of Futurama. No one eye though. lol.

9/30/2009 #8
Niki Tori

http://tokyopop.com/NikiTori16/art/2883003.html

Name: Arakawa Kei

Description: Hungry. He is always starving for the flesh of another being. Knowing that his only friend Ai does pleanty of killing, he sticks around to destroy evidence.

History: Kei used to be a human with the ability to tranfrom into a wolf and would help Ai out during more mystical battles. Yet something went wrong, and his body was filled with parasites. Now he is bound to remain in the state of a wolf craving the meat of humans.

Fur Color: Ice Grey

Eye Color: Golden

Height: 3'9

Weight: 190 lbs

Favorite Song: The Denial Twist by White Stripes

Food/Drink of choice: Meat/ Water

9/30/2009 #9
L.A. Clearwater

Niki, you really impressed me with your drawings! You rock, btw.

10/2/2009 #10
Niki Tori

ty!

10/7/2009 #11
L.A. Clearwater

Oh, sorry guys if I seldom spend time here; I hardly get on the 'Net! Schools' been a bit of torture, actually!

10/9/2009 #12
FrozenRose8

n__n don't worry lou-chan we can wait eternally for you -w-

(xD dramatic much?) but srsly, we know you have a life like everybody else =D

10/10/2009 #13
L.A. Clearwater

Oh,FrozenRose8, thank you very much! Anyway, I will post my character after this, and if you've got time, could you visit

ynshlovers.ning.com? I made it myself, but it's not yet finish!

10/12/2009 #14
L.A. Clearwater

Okay...here's a character I made for our RPG, I just copied the formats, hope you won't get mad!

Note: This person is a real actress here in the Philippines named Heart Evangelista...........Sorry but I can't draw, so I'll just show how I think this character looks like!

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/pink-fairy-of-love/FictionPress%20RPG%20Characters/heartevangelista.jpg

Name: Yumeno Karin

Description: Way too sweet gal on the outside, angsty murderer on the inside

History: Their family is a clan of assassins hired and trained to kill savagely and reject mercy. She got into show business to hide her darker and other self. But she holds a secret that only she and her older sister Akira knew. A secret that turned her into a hidden monster she never was.

Hair Color: Black, but has natural streaks of auburn brown that show when the sun hits her hair

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'7

Weight: 200

Favorite Song: Apologize by 'One Republic'

Food/Drink of Choice: Tacos, Sashimi, and Margaritas

10/15/2009 . Edited 10/15/2009 #15
L.A. Clearwater

Okay...here's another character I made for our RPG, I just copied the formats, hope you won't get mad!

Note: This person is a real actress here in the Philippines named Ehra Madrigal..........Sorry but I can't draw, so I'll just show how I think this character looks like!

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af195/pink-fairy-of-love/FictionPress%20RPG%20Characters/japaneseEhra.jpg

Name: Yumeno Akira

Description: A feisty woman who kills heartlessly for her younger sister Karin.

History: She was the one to help Karin cope with the secret that almost shattered their lives. She has a dark and hazy past, but she is also one of the main reasons why Karin stopped murdering for three years.

Hair Color: Japanime Black

Eye Color: Black

Height: 5'9

Weight: 205

Favorite Song: The Voice Within by 'Christina Aguillera' and Complicated by 'Avril Lavigne'

Food/Drink of Choice: Rice Cakes, softdrinks,red wine and tequilla

10/15/2009 . Edited 10/15/2009 #16
FrozenRose8

wooow 0o0 pretty cool backsotry for a character 0w0 !

I finally got to upload the image of my character, I'm leaving the link so you can see her n_n

http://hongo-chan.deviantart.com/art/Heavenly-hell-o-o-140503151

that's all for now n_ñ I'm kinda busy at the moment

**coff**I'mSupposedToBeUsingTheSchoolLibraryForHomeworkAndNotForRPGFOrums**coff* n_ñ

so see ya later! 0w0

10/16/2009 #17
L.A. Clearwater

Oh, Hello there! Anyway, d'you think we're ready to begin with our RPG? I'm now very much excited!!

10/17/2009 #18
Tomoyuki Tanaka

Give me a few days and I'll come up with a character and a story. Sorry about that. Kind of busy now. I beg for your patience and forgiveness!

10/17/2009 #19
Niki Tori

Sorry I haven't been typing lately. lol. I like everthing all of us have come up with and I am excited too. There are two more charcters I would like to introduce though. But with all the school work and all I haven't really had time to illustrate them. So please please please give me some more time.

10/18/2009 #20
L.A. Clearwater

Guys,guys,guys! Why are you saying sorry or whatever? Hey! I really appreciate that you take some time to visit this forum and please, I am as busy as you are! There's no need to explain. I should be thanking you for the concern and enthusiasm you showed for Animanga Unlimited. Thanks guys!

10/19/2009 #21
L.A. Clearwater

Hey guys, I personally think we lack guy characters...so I created this one...when I am ready, I'll show you my drawings and the paper versions of the Yumeno sisters

Name: Kadonomaro Shiratori

Description: Cool and handsome young guy who often gets all the girls to like him, (well, except Akira...)

History: He is a part of the memory that shattered Karin, and incidentally, he is Karin's ex-boyfriend

Hair Color: Dark green (like Tamahome's from Fushigi Yuugi)

Eye color: Chocolate brown

Height: 6'2

Weight: 219

Favorite song: 'Same Ground' by (gasp! a girl!) Kitchie Nadal and 'Rainbow' by South Border

Food/ Drink of choice: Anything, as long as it doesn't poison or disgust him

10/19/2009 . Edited 10/19/2009 #22
Aly-Adrian

Name: Carter Maxwell

Description: A very headstrong girl, clever. She can get clumsy at times, though that's because she'd hang out with Eric (Look at my next post).

History: Her real name is Casarias of the Elven Country.

Hair Color: Brown

Eye color: Aqua

Height: 6'5

Weight: 120 lb.

Favorite song: 'You Belong to Me' by Taylor Swift

Food/ Drink of choice: Her favorite food is a McChicken Burger

10/23/2009 #23
Aly-Adrian

Name: Eric Dares

Description: A stubborn and rude boy. He's irresponsible but gets mature every once in a while.

History: His real name is Erilios of the Silver Lands.

Hair Color: Metalic Silver

Eye color: Green

Height: 6'8

Weight: 132

Favorite song: 'Holiday' by Green Day

Food/ Drink of choice: Anything as long as it's tasty

10/23/2009 #24
Tomoyuki Tanaka

Name: Kuroumi Akira

Description: A normal everyday guy who wields dual swords and ice magicks. Later masters the Black Sea Technique, which practically makes him God-like. Has no talent or samurai blood or whatever, but he surpasses genuis and talent with sheer hard work. Wears glasses.

History: When his village was wiped out, he was picked up by a samurai named Kinamoto Kaname, who offered to make him the second-strongest person in the world (after him, of course). After learning a little bit from him, Akira kills him, takes his weapons and continues to master his ice techniques in isolation. Wait, why did he kill Kaname? Because Kaname was the one who destroyed his village and killed his parents.

Hair Color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Height: 166cm

Weight: 52.5 kg

Favorite song: Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari by Supercell/Ryo.

Food/ Drink of choice: Curry Rice, a selected few spicy stuff.

Sorry, no time to draw, just use my avatar's picture for a rough idea first. I'll get it done soon enough.

10/23/2009 #25
FrozenRose8

So true, we need more men, ladies! xD

so, here's one more:

Name: Mikeruru Tenshi

Age: No one knows his true age, though in his actual human form he's 18

Description: a messenger from the world of the dead, his job is to walk on earth finding souls who lost their way to the 'other side' In other words, he's like a shinigami. He has a pair of wings that he hides, has an overgrown fang on oen side of his mouth. He has a 'true' form he only reveals in extreme cases. He can manipulate any kind of energy incluiding electricity, heat and the electric impulses of living creatures. He can also travel through dreams and minds but he hates doing it. He is the king of sarcasm and h doesn't know how to manage his emotions, so he lets them out through art. To people who don't know him he can seem arrogant, sarcastic ad uncaring. It is very hard to win his respect or confidence but when someone does, he'll follow them to the end of the world. He has an obsession with orders and rules. He has a very good sense of humor but only with his friends. He's very smart and intelligent, though he tends to talk as if people could hear what he's thinking, so it's hard to know what he's talking about. His family means everything to him. He has a power that can either give life or kill and destroy everything in seconds, though he sealed it centuries ago and promised to never use it.

History: He never talks about his past so no one really knows what's going on around him. He's disguised as a human so it's easier for him to wander around. His human form is in high school and only hismost intimate friends know his true nature.

Hair color: A blue so dark it looks black

Eyes: In human form they're completely black, though very expressive. When he unleashes his powers they become silver.

Height: abou 6'3

Other Random facts: He likes cooking and eating. He can eat pretty much everything in huge quantities. He has a not-so-healthy liking for alcohol but it's very hard to get him completely drunk. He likes every kind of music. He can't feel pain, though his body can still get hurt, so he usually cuts or hits himself without noticing. When he's concentrated in drawing, thinking, or anything else, he gets really quiet. And interrupting him means losing one or two bones. He has a great physical strength but he doesn't like to use it. Only a few people know that his biggest fear is to be left alone. He also hates cocroaches and insects in general. He hates being in love relationships 'cause they "lessen his freedom" which is the most important to him. Nevertheless, a lot of girls are after him, which he couldn't care less.

and that's it xD

10/24/2009 #26
L.A. Clearwater

Good one, Frozen Rose. And to Tomoyuki and Aya, I also like your characters. Well, I'll be creating our Rpg topic, so please see forum topic "RPG 1 (action)" and "RPG 2 (fantasy)". But I think we need more characters for the fantasy Rpg. Right?

10/26/2009 #27
Niki Tori

Yay! I am done creating characters...for now. lol.

http://tokyopop.com/NikiTori16/art/2907064.html

Name: Toyama Yuu

Description: Humble, reserved, and most of all protective. His skill with his weird portioned dagger is not to be taken lightly.

History: As a child he study martial arts prudently and did his best to remember his place. When he became a teen he stayed far from the wealth of his position and lived a simple life on the road where he learned swordsmanship.He treated all women with the utmost respect except for one, Ai (his ex-fiance). Little did he know the heartache of his last relationship would push him into a complicated situation with a bondage girl named kaya. Using his talents with the blade he rescued her all the while hiding his true identy by remaining in cat form whenever in her presence. Now Yuu can only hope that he can muster the corage to ask her hand in marage.

Hair Color: Moon White

Eyes: Soft Lilac

Height: 6'4

Weight: 190 Pounds

Favorite Song: "Moonlight Sonata" by Mozart

Favorite Food/ Drink: Blueberry Muffins/ Warm Milk

10/31/2009 #28
Niki Tori

Yay! I am done creating characters...for now. lol.

http://tokyopop.com/NikiTori16/art/2907064.html

Name: Toyama Yuu

Description: Humble, reserved, and most of all protective. His skill with his weird portioned dagger is not to be taken lightly.

History: As a child he study martial arts prudently and did his best to remember his place. When he became a teen he stayed far from the wealth of his position and lived a simple life on the road where he learned swordsmanship.He treated all women with the utmost respect except for one, Ai (his ex-fiance). Little did he know the heartache of his last relationship would push him into a complicated situation with a bondage girl named kaya. Using his talents with the blade he rescued her all the while hiding his true identy by remaining in cat form whenever in her presence. Now Yuu can only hope that he can muster the corage to ask her hand in marage.

Hair Color: Moon White

Eyes: Soft Lilac

Height: 6'4

Weight: 190 Pounds

Favorite Song: "Moonlight Sonata" by Mozart

Favorite Food/ Drink: Blueberry Muffins/ Warm Milk

10/31/2009 #29
Niki Tori

http://tokyopop.com/NikiTori16/art/2907074.html

Name: Yamagata Kaya

Description: Cowardly and warmhearted, but as time goes by she discovers she holds a power with her voice that makes her a mighty foe to anyone.

History: At the age of two, Kaya was stolen by bandits and sold to a perverted old dress maker. Thirteen years the girl was kept locked in a sunless cell. Until one night a drunken cat named Yuu brakes into wall. She tells the creature of her predicament and the cat rushes off to fight the old man. He finds the fight to be less easier than he had pre-assumed. Despite his strength the old man is no match for the prince. Before the dressmaker dies, he warns the Neko prince that Kaya is dangerous. Yuu stabs the old man in the heart and rescues the girl regardless. Together they venture out to reunite her with her parents.

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: light brown

Height: 5'0

Weight: 152 pounds

Favorite Song: "My Favorite Things" by Julie Andrews

Favorite Food/ Drink: Cinnamon Buns/ Orange Juice

10/31/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: L.A. Clearwater
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member