RikuSeg Mrated Private RP
This is for me and Seginogami to do N-groups, adventure topiocs...etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Riku Carnan

This is set in all of the 3-D Zelda games, starting with Twilight Princess.

9/12/2009 #1
seginogami

In the middle of Hyrule field a massive glowing tri-force appeared, shortly after that a bright white ball started to grow in the middle of it taking several days to fully form the three inside, inside a crimson cat, a golden fox and a snow white fox formed inside the ball and slowly dropped to the ground and looked around then at each other."Well it would seem that we made the jump after all now we need to seek out those that can satisfy us and make then ours."

9/12/2009 #2
Riku Carnan

Basic point of this would be for them to just go around and have sex with every single possible thing that they can.

Out near the field was a tall, golden fox. In the world he lived in, everyone was naked. Every single person, including himself. But the only problem was...it was all males...if that's alright...

9/12/2009 #3
Riku Carnan

brb

9/12/2009 #4
seginogami

thats just fine i take it that fox is you right or is it Link.

All three of them turned in the direction of the male there ability to sense other life forces near them made him stand out brightly on the green field, after that they all started to rush over to him running at super speeds that made them blur as they moved.

9/12/2009 . Edited 9/12/2009 #5
Riku Carnan

It'll be me first. Btw, all of them have something that makes them capable of matching a goddess...

The fox began backing up, wondering what was going on. He was nervous now...

9/12/2009 #6
seginogami

All there of us were around him in minutes staring him down looking over every detail of his body, i walked up to him and stopped just infront of him."So mortal you seem fit for me would you take me as your mate or are you already betrothed to another in this land."

9/12/2009 #7
Riku Carnan

"Mate? Um...no, I'm not betrothed, but, this is most unexpected..." he said, falling down to a kneeling stance before them all.

9/12/2009 #8
seginogami

I placed my hand on your shoulder and bring you back up to face me."You have no need to bow to us for it is you we need and others like you, now again will you take me as your mate or not."

9/12/2009 #9
Riku Carnan

I took a deep breath and replied, "I will...take you as my mate..." who wouldn't have taken an offer like that?

9/12/2009 #10
seginogami

After you said that i dove on you pulling you to the ground with me kissing you deeply and moaning in need of you.

9/12/2009 #11
Riku Carnan

I grab you in my arms, kissing you back feverishly. I had been in need of love and sex for a long time...

9/12/2009 #12
seginogami

My kisses are desperate and longing, as well as instant love and care for you rubbing myself on your cock covering it in my juices which made me moan louder.

9/12/2009 #13
Riku Carnan

I rub myself on your pussy, my HUGE three foot cock which I never got to show off to any other girl because they never liked me enough, now standing erect.

9/12/2009 #14
seginogami

My eyes went wide when i felt it just grow and grow under me and look at it from our kiss and just stare at its throbbing length feeling myself shudder from just the thought of it being in me."Oh please my mate tell me your name so i can scream it to the heavens when we make love."

9/12/2009 #15
Riku Carnan

"My name is Richard, oh holy goddess..." I reply, looking into your eyes.

9/12/2009 #16
seginogami

I nuzzle you and purr happily from how nice you feel."Very well my lover Richard let me grant you this gift from the goddess of your heart."I make a small ball of light in my palm and push it into your chest, the energy i gave you grants you a gods body and any powers or my think of.

9/12/2009 #17
Riku Carnan

I suddenly cannot die, have infinite amounts of energy, and can do what I want to with my body now. I smile and say, "Thank you..."

9/12/2009 #18
seginogami

I smile back and keep nuzzling you."no thanks are needed i simply made you what you should be."I kiss you again then move so that your cock is at the entrance to my pussy."Now i want you to mark me as your My love make me whole again."

9/12/2009 #19
Riku Carnan

"I will," I reply before pushing my huge cock into your tight and lovely feeling pussy.

I forgot a rule for a moment in one of the posts...there are no other girls besides them now...

9/12/2009 #20
seginogami

I moan loudly and hold your sides as my pussy adjusts to your size and length in me, i move around and moan louder on you hilting you deep in me then start to pull up off you before i drop myself down on you again and repeating the process going faster and faster each time.

9/12/2009 #21
Riku Carnan

I begin rubbing your breasts with my hands and moan as you do this for me, thrusting up into you as you ride me. I then kiss you deeply to show you that you have earned my love.

9/12/2009 #22
seginogami

I moan deeply into the kiss and kiss you back with just as much love pushing my tongue into your mouth and swirling it around in your mouth before i wrapped it around your tongue moaning even louder as i continue to speed up on you bucking faster and harder on you.

9/12/2009 #23
Riku Carnan

I let your two sisters know that we need you three to be here for a specific reason...there are no women besides you. I send you that info in a telepathic message before focusing on fucking you, moaning loudly

9/12/2009 #24
seginogami

I send it to the others through my link to them and they nodded to me before teliporting off to find a mate from there own regions to find worthy mates for them selves, my other fox sister headed to death mountain, while Cristal my cat sister headed to Zora domain.

I moan louder than ever into our kiss as you fuck me like this while i add my own speed to the mix.

9/12/2009 #25
Riku Carnan

I continue pounding your pussy, now rolling us over and pounding your pussy without any mercy at all, using everything in my power.

9/12/2009 #26
Forum Moderators: Riku Carnan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member