grandview rp
what lies in grandview? a few vampires maybe a few shapeshifters... who knows.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
forever my sweet

only for the listed characters above.

9/23/2009 #1
forever my sweet

tears fell from her eyes and she grabbed the stake. christian stoped mid hunt and transported to remi. he got down beside her . chase saw what had happened and put a hand over her mouth.

9/23/2009 #2
songbirdalice

Damon started choking and gasping, Cameron ran to him. Remi started coughing and gasping for air.

9/23/2009 #3
forever my sweet

she wrapped her hand around it and pulled it out laying it on the ground. christian touched remis head and grabbed the one in her arm pulling it out.

9/23/2009 #4
songbirdalice

Cameron growled, ''get away from him!'' Remi made a sound of pain.

9/23/2009 #5
forever my sweet

she jumped and looked at her then damon. she scooted away staring at him. christian made soothing sounds and pulled the other out of her side.

9/23/2009 #6
songbirdalice

She growled Damon panted and clenched his jaw. Remi grunted, trying not to scream.

9/23/2009 #7
forever my sweet

she swallowed and stood but fell back to the ground with a thud. she looked down tears falling faster. he gathered her in his arms and held her.

9/23/2009 #8
songbirdalice

Damen looked at her and closed his eyes, cameron cried, ''he's dying,'' she whispered. Remi whimpered

9/23/2009 #9
forever my sweet

She went to him not caring what cameron said or did and touched her hand. christian felt a few tears start to fall and looked at damon.

9/23/2009 #10
songbirdalice

Damon coughed again, his breath's in gasps. Remi tried to sit up.

9/23/2009 #11
forever my sweet

she looked at him and touched his cheek. she looked at cameron. "is there anything i can do?" she asked. he stroked her hair.

9/23/2009 #12
songbirdalice

Cameron glared at her, ''blood donation.'' she growled. Remi coughed and closed her eyes.

9/23/2009 #13
songbirdalice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/23/2009 #14
forever my sweet

shane followed him struggaling slightly to keep up. he looked at her and pulled his wrist away.

9/24/2009 #15
songbirdalice

She shoook lightly and closed her eyes coughing. Damon went to his room, a large puddle of blood on the floor but no cameron

9/24/2009 #16
forever my sweet

she was breathing slightly heavly and looked at him. she swallowed and bit her lip. "chase." she said. he bit his lip and looked at her. he touched her forehead lightly. "i am going to force this down your throat. you willl not die on me."

9/24/2009 #17
songbirdalice

Damon touched her arm and transported in frint if chase's house since he wasn't invited in. Cameron looked at him, 'no please. . .i kill you.'

9/24/2009 #18
forever my sweet

she went to the front door and tried to open it but it was locked. she banged on the door. "chase!" he looked at the door knowing who it is but he was not going to leave her. he shook his head and put his wrist at her mouth. "cameron i will never forgive myself if you do not do this."

9/24/2009 #19
songbirdalice

'i could never live with myself if i killed you.' She sent, too weak to push his hand away anymore. Damon sighed, smelling blood

9/24/2009 #20
forever my sweet

she looked at damon. "are they okay?" she asked quietly felling tremendously guilty. he kept his wrist at her mouth. " you wont." he said.

9/24/2009 #21
songbirdalice

Damon sighed, ''i don't know.'' She sighed in defeat.

(brb)

9/24/2009 #22
forever my sweet

she looked at the ground and sat down on the front steps. he held her head up slightly.

9/24/2009 #23
songbirdalice

Damon sat beside her and wrapped an arm around her, ''it's not your fault.'' Cameron drank deeply before passing out.

9/24/2009 #24
forever my sweet

she shook her head. "yes it is. i wanted to do it. i wanted to hurt you." she whispered. "i felt thoes things." chase looked at her and tilted her head back a little more going down her throat.

9/25/2009 #25
songbirdalice

He shook his head, ''because he made you want to, none of it was your fault.'' She swallowed as an automatic reflex/

(read crimson tears washed by the ocean, it made me cry :( )

9/25/2009 #26
forever my sweet

she bit her lip and stood grabbing a large rock. she threw it through the window breaking the glass. she stuck her hand through and opened it. she slid the window up and crawled through. she went through the house looking for them. she bent down next to them and held camerons head up. chase looked at her. "did you break my window?" she nodded. "you wouldent let me in." she said and pushed his hand from camerons mouth. " go let damon in." he shook his head. " im not leaving." she looked at him. "go, now!" she almost yelled at him. he stared at her, she had never spoke to him like that before. he stood.

9/25/2009 #27
songbirdalice

Damon waited impatiently, standing now. Cameron choked and opened her eyes.

9/25/2009 #28
forever my sweet

she looked down at cameron. chase went to the door and opened it. "come in." he said and went back to cameron quickly.

9/25/2009 #29
songbirdalice

Damon walked in, following him quickly to cameron. Camer choked again and stared up blankly.

9/25/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: forever my sweet songbirdalice
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member