grandview rp
what lies in grandview? a few vampires maybe a few shapeshifters... who knows.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
forever my sweet

chase looked at damon then put his wrist to her mouth. "shes afraid shes going to kill me." he said some going in. shane held her head up so it went down easily.

9/25/2009 #31
songbirdalice

Damon nodded, ''she's a nearly dead, and threatened vampire who needed to hunt and is very hungry... she probaly would have.'' Camerpn growled at Shane touching her

9/25/2009 #32
forever my sweet

shane swallowed and layed her head down gently and stood walking to the couch and sat as far away from her as possible giving her space. chase looked at cameron then at shane keeping his wrist at her mouth.

9/25/2009 #33
songbirdalice

Cameron swallowed again, her eyes pitch black.

9/25/2009 #34
forever my sweet

he watched her not moving away. shane watched and bit her lip.

9/25/2009 #35
songbirdalice

damon knelt beside cameron and got her away, ''cameron, you need to stop.''

9/25/2009 #36
forever my sweet

chase pulled his wrist back and looked at her.

9/25/2009 #37
songbirdalice

Cameron growled, staring at his wrist, Damon struggled with her

9/25/2009 #38
forever my sweet

shane stood and grabbed chases arm having to get close to cameron to get him out of the room. chase loked at shane and pulled his arms back. she grabbed it agian. "you need to leave to room." she said.

9/25/2009 #39
songbirdalice

Cameron snarled and tried to lunge. Damon slammed her into the table, it buckling around them, ''Shane get him out!"

9/25/2009 #40
forever my sweet

shane grabbed chase's arm pulling him up hard the vampire blood giving her more strength than she nomally wouldent have. he stumbled slightly and looked at her. she yanked him into the next two rooms away from her.

9/25/2009 #41
songbirdalice

Cameron lunged away, Damon hit her hard, knocking her into the wall, She slumped.

9/25/2009 #42
forever my sweet

they heard a loud thump and chase looked at the direction it came from. " if he hurt her.." shane grabbed a wet towel andpressed it to his wrist. "he didnt."

9/25/2009 #43
songbirdalice

Damon picked her up and sat her almost lifeless looking body on the couch, 'you can come back,' he sent

9/25/2009 #44
forever my sweet

shane looked at him and sighed. "we can go back now." he nodded and walked back in and looked at her. she followed him and sat down in a chair exausted from todays events of bodyswitching.

9/25/2009 #45
songbirdalice

Damon looked at his table, it was broken down the middle, ''uh, sorry about that. . .'' Cammeron twitched in her "sleep"

9/25/2009 #46
forever my sweet

he looked at the table and shrugged. " its fine." shane sighed, "im going to get some air." she said walking out into the front and layed down in the grass staring at the stars.

9/25/2009 #47
songbirdalice

Cameron opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, holding her breath. Damoin watched shane leave and sighed, hearing Shane wake, he looked at her. She glared at him with a busted lip and nose. Damon smiled inoccently

9/25/2009 #48
forever my sweet

chase looked at her and sighed. shane heard a rustaling in a tall tree above her. she looked up and saw glowing yellow eyes. the bobcat jumped from the tree and turned into the man who was helping dave. she sat up quickly and stared at him. he smirked and grabbed her forearm tightly snapping it in half. she screamed in pain and he threw her into the tree. chase jumped.

9/25/2009 #49
songbirdalice

Damon growled and ran out. Cameron sat up quickly, her face fierce, a sharp snarl escaping, ''dammit.'' She stood and rushed to the door. Damon got to shane and picked her up.

9/25/2009 #50
forever my sweet

she coughed the blow from the tree knocking her breath out. the shapeshifter growled and turned into a vulture flying off. chase ran out and looked at the scene.

9/25/2009 #51
songbirdalice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/26/2009 #52
forever my sweet

she smiled at him lightly and held up her pinkey finger. "i pinkey promise." she said

9/26/2009 #53
songbirdalice

he linked her pinky finger with his, he turned his head and yawned

9/26/2009 #54
forever my sweet

she smiled lightly and kissed the corner of his mouth. "go to bed sleepy head." she said repeating words that her parrents had used.

9/26/2009 #55
songbirdalice

He smiled at her and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

(timeskip?)

9/26/2009 #56
forever my sweet

(yeah)

9/26/2009 #57
songbirdalice

(your turn)

9/26/2009 #58
forever my sweet

she stood at the kitchen sink and spit out the warm salt water making a face.

9/26/2009 #59
songbirdalice

Damon woke and stood. Cameron hunted. Remi woke and sighed. Hope was in deer form.

9/26/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: forever my sweet songbirdalice
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member