grandview rp
what lies in grandview? a few vampires maybe a few shapeshifters... who knows.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

Meaghan put on a jacket and followed him, biting her lip. Dottie sighed, ''I think my Aunt Shane is taking you back and probaly driving you home...'' She guessed.

12/9/2009 #1,591
forever my sweet

Christian walked with her and when they were far enough from the house he looked at her. "How much do you love him?" he asked. He nodded. "alright." Shane walked out the the back room and looked at them."Ya'll read... wow what happened to you?" she asked. he laughed lightly and sighed. "i ran into dottie and fell back on the concrete and i guess i fell wrong." she laughed lightly nad nodded. "Alright lets get you home." she said and grabbed the back of his chair and weeled him to the car.

12/9/2009 #1,592
songbirdalice

Meaghan looked at him, ''as much as you love mom,'' she answered, and it was the truth. She shifted on her feet, the cold air hitting her, she rubbed her hands together.

Dottie followed Shane quietly, staying close to her.

12/9/2009 #1,593
forever my sweet

Christian sighed and nodded. "do you trust him?" he asked.

Shane go to her car and opened the backseat door and lefted him setting him inwith ease. He blinked at her strenth. She took the weelchair to the trunk and acted like she was putting it in but really jsut transported it to her house. she got in the drivers side and looked at justin from the mirror. "So where do you live?"

12/9/2009 #1,594
forever my sweet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin made himself breakfast and sighed. her jacket was laied over the top of the couch. David went outside and got in this truck driving to the hospital. he went t oher usual room and ssaw that she wasent there. he blinked then went to the receptionest and found her room. he went to her room and walked in smiling lightly. he had a boquet of roses in his hands.

12/10/2009 #1,595
songbirdalice

Dottie let out a tired sigh but didn't want to go back to sleep. She got dressed in cloths that Rashka had given to her and stared at herself in the mirror, I'm so ugly... She thought to herself though in fact she was very pretty. Breanna looked at him and smiled, ''Hey,'' she said upbeatly.

12/10/2009 #1,596
forever my sweet

Justin finished eating and put his dishes in the sink. He bit his lip lightly and grabbed his cell phone. 'hey' he texted her. David smiled at her and sat the flowers on the nightstand. "You seem better today." he said smiling at her.

12/10/2009 #1,597
songbirdalice

Dottie sighed and looked at the text, 'hi' she sent back. Breanna grinned, "I feel better."

12/10/2009 #1,598
forever my sweet

Justin bit his lip lightly. 'I found your jacket.' he sent. David smiled at her. "Thats great. do you know when your comming home?" he asked

12/10/2009 #1,599
songbirdalice

Dottie sighed, 'um, alright,' She sent back. Breanna nodded, '''tomorrow or the next day.''

12/10/2009 #1,600
forever my sweet

Justin sighed and tossed his phone on the couch and rolled to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and got in awkwardly, his leg out of the tub. David smiled at her, "good, because i'll feel better when you're back," he said.

12/10/2009 . Edited by songbirdalice, 12/11/2009 #1,601
songbirdalice

Dottie walked into the kitchen, putting a toaster strudel in the microwave. Remi stared at her, ''wow Dottie, dressed up?" She asked. Dottie blushed, ''no,'' she said quietly. She really hadn't meant to. Breanna smiled and nodded, ''yeah...I hate hospitals, their food is disgusting.''

12/10/2009 . Edited 12/11/2009 #1,602
forever my sweet

Justin got out of the shower and sighed. He got dressed in the clothes he was wearing before and hoped on one leg to the stairs. He stared up at them and bit his lip. He hopped up them one step at a time and by the time he was at the top, he was out of breath. He went into his room and changed the clothes he was wearing into clean ones and sighed sitting on the bed. He didnt feel like hopping down them again. David smiled at her, "you want me to go get you some McDonald's breakfast?" He asked laughing lightly.

12/10/2009 . Edited by songbirdalice, 12/11/2009 #1,603
songbirdalice

Dottie quickly got her toaster strudel than quickly escaped back to her room. Breanna smiled, ''yes...'' she said with a sweet smile.

12/10/2009 . Edited 12/11/2009 #1,604
forever my sweet

Justin grumbled and realized he had left his phone downstairs. He sighed and hopped down the stairs and almost fell half way but he caught himself and hobbled to the couch and collapsed on it. He laughed, "What do you want?"

12/10/2009 . Edited by songbirdalice, 12/11/2009 #1,605
songbirdalice

Dottie sat on her bed and ran a hand through her curly hair. Breanna grinned, ''breakfast taco''

12/10/2009 #1,606
forever my sweet

Justin bit his lip and looked through the contents in his phone. David grinned and laughed, "alright." he said and kissed her forehead and drove to McDonald's and ordered a breakfast taco and drove back. he ahd also gotten himself a breakfast croissant and two hash browns and two sprites and handed her a hash brown and her sprite and her taco and got his pulling up the portable table.

12/10/2009 . Edited by songbirdalice, 12/11/2009 #1,607
songbirdalice

Dottie bit her lip, she wished she was more outgoing, maybe, she picked up her phone 'hey :)' she sent to Justin. Breanna smiled and took a bite, ''mmm...'' she said, ''real food''

12/10/2009 #1,608
forever my sweet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane smiled and glanced back at the desk. she transported it all back to where it was in its right place and fixed her hair. David smiled and laughed lightly. Juustin smiled. "You are tired." he said. micheal rolled his eyes. "You stay still until the ride comes."

12/11/2009 #1,609
songbirdalice

Damon laughed and kissed her temple. Breanna intwined their fingers. Dottie nodded, ''I'm usually not awake this time.'' Meaghan nodded, ''alright,'' she slurred slightly.

12/11/2009 #1,610
forever my sweet

Shane smiled and sighed looking at the three bords and and grabbed the eraser easing all of it and smiled lgihtly and grabbed the marker writing '1 page essay on what you already know about mythology' and closed the marker laughing laughing lightly. david smiled and looked at the grinding people. justin laughed. "you are sad." he said teasingly. micheal laughed and went to get her water. "drink this it might help."

12/11/2009 #1,611
songbirdalice

Damon looked at what she wrote on the board and let out a laugh, ''really Shane?'' Meaghan looked at the people and sighed, smiling. Dottie laughed, ''I know,'' she said pouting slightly. Meaghan took a drink and grimaced lightly at how bland it tasted.

12/11/2009 #1,612
forever my sweet

She laughed. "i have to. its in the curuiculem." she said and turned back to the bored writing 'gods/goddeses moodern mythology like werewolves or vampires or cultural myths.' and she rolled ehr eyes. "i wonder if i should ban vampire from the kids in our family. because thats just cheating." she said and laughed lightly. Justin laughed lightly and rubbed her arm lightly with the hand that was wrapped around her. micheal laughed. "Just drink."

12/11/2009 #1,613
songbirdalice

Damon let out a laugh and sighed, ''they're all so grown up.'' Dottie leaned into him and yawned, smiling. Meaghan sighed and finished the water, ''I need air,'' she told him standing.

12/11/2009 #1,614
forever my sweet

She sighed and nodded. "i know." she said and sat on one of the desks. justin smiled and kissed the top of her head lightly. micheal smiled nad nooded taking her outside to sit on one of the benches.

12/11/2009 #1,615
songbirdalice

Damon let out another sigh, ''tell me about them.'' he asked. She smiled and closed her eyes, holding his hand. Meaghan sat down and sighed, the cool air sobering her up a little.

12/11/2009 #1,616
forever my sweet

She took a breath and told him about the kids. about their acomplishments, who their dating, broken bones, failures, sports, school and anything else that she thought he wanted to know about. He smiled and squeezed her hand lightly. micheal smiled at her. "Your going to have the worst headache in the morning.

12/11/2009 #1,617
songbirdalice

Damon listened, sometimes frowning, other times smiling. He missed them alot and let out a sigh. Dottie smiled and looked up at him, ''O like she,'' she blurted out. Meaghan laughed lightly. ''yeah I know...''

12/11/2009 #1,618
forever my sweet

[[[what did dottie say?]]]

12/11/2009 #1,619
songbirdalice

[[I like you...that was an epic fail]]

12/11/2009 #1,620
« Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: forever my sweet songbirdalice
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member