grandview rp
what lies in grandview? a few vampires maybe a few shapeshifters... who knows.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
songbirdalice

HERE

9/3/2011 #1
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan reached over and stroked Elizabeth's cheek softly. "When did they come home?" she asked sin, looking up at him.

Shane huffed and sat beside him. "I guess it wouldnt be that hard to learn." she said lowly, as she pressed kisses to his neck before slowy draging her fangs against his neck.

Justin nodded and started working out the probelm. "Right?" he asked at his finished problem.

coooper nodded and grabbed the kit her had in his front hall closet. he sat it down at the kitchen table and motioned for her to sit infront of him.

Alaric smiled lightly and sat back in the chair.

9/3/2011 #2
songbirdalice

Sin smiled lightly, "a few hours ago,'' he said, ''Do you want a welcome back meal?" He asked, not knowing if she would be embarrassed if he had to help her eat in front of everybody.

---------------------------

Damon shuddered lightly, closing his eyes for a moment, a low seductive growl in his throat.

Hope hesitated a little before sitting down across from him, eyeing him.

Akri yawned lightly and looked at them all, looking at Alaric's fiance and smiled.

9/3/2011 #3
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan hesitated and thought about what he was asking. She smiled lightly and noddded. "That would be great, but remember, soft foods." she said and kissed the top of the baby's head.

------------------

Shane smiled against his neck and nipped his collar bone lightly, almost breaking skin.

Cooper got her stiting stuff together and handed her a pohy tail. "Here, put it up really high." he said getting the needle.

-----------------

Tracy looked at her and grimaced at Akri's smile, sitting in alarics lap. Aalaric sighed and smiled lightly at her, kissing her cheek.

9/3/2011 #4
songbirdalice

Sin smiled lightly and nodded, telling the chef to prepare a fiest for ryan's return, telling him to make it huge. The chef grinned with excitement at the project and went to prepare.

-----------------------------

Damon grunted lightly and ran his hand up her side, his hand sneaking under her shirt.

Hope pulled her hair in a high bun, sighing lightly.

-----------

Akri pursed her lips and looked around, bored. She stood and went outside, ready to practice flying. Josh followed her out.

9/3/2011 #5
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan smiled and looked at him. "Could you go get mason for me?" she asked, wanting to see her big brother.

--------------------

Shane made a small growl noise in her chest and kissed him teasingly, running a hand though his hair.

Cooper started stitching up the back of her neck and cleaning the blood off with a warm wet towel.

------------------

Alaric talked with tracy, glancing outside at Akri and Josh. he wanted to make sure she wouldnt die slaming into the side of the house or into the angel fountain.

9/3/2011 #6
songbirdalice

Sin nodded and went upstairs to their room and knocked gently, ''hey Mason? can you come downstairs for a second?" He asked.

------------------

Damon kissed her back and tugged at her hair lightly, pressing against her.

Hope winced lightly but for the most part stood still, sighing lightly at his touch that she hated that she missed.

------------------

Akri lauched into the air, her shadow casting over the house. Josh stood watching her, a dark figure started to conjure behind him and Akri let out a vicious and loud snarl, dropping with great speed downward.

9/3/2011 #7
BrittnieRheayn

Mason sighed and walked to the door and opened it. "What do you want Sin?" he asked, not feeling like messing with him today.

--------------------

Shane growled and shifted into his lap nipping his lip lightly, accidently drawing blood.

Cooper finished up and cut the thread, putting everything up. "Okay." he said. He wouldnt admit it to her right now but he missed touching her.

Alaric jumped up seeing the shadow and her comming down. Tracy saw it too and started running though the house to get out.

9/3/2011 #8
songbirdalice

Sin sighed, ''Mason, just come downstairs, it's about a house for you and your family,'' he said, only partially lying.

Damon grunted and growled lowly, running his tongue along her upper lip slowly.

Hope ran her finger across the stictch line nd grimaced, it would only fade in with all the other scars that littered her body.

--------------------------

Josh looked confused but was thrown forward by the dark figure behind him. Akri tackled it, both rolling on the ground with a concotion of snarls. She got to her feet, crouched.

9/3/2011 #9
BrittnieRheayn

Mason sighed and nodded shutting the door behind him. "Alright." he said and started downstairs. He looked up to see if anyone was in the livingroom and froze on the stairs staring at his baby sister. His eyes got misty and he tried swolling the lump in nhis throat. "Ryan? is that you?" he asked in shock. Ryan looked up at him and nodded, her own eyes tearing up. Mason shot down the stairs and wrapped his arms around her tightly holding him to her.

-----------------------

Shane slipped her hands under his shirt and ran her hands up his chest, kissing him deeply.

Cooper cleaned up the stuff and looked at her. "Sory about them. they're proctecing the area."

Alaric ran outside looking for more demons. he stayed back from Akri wanting to see what she could do.

9/3/2011 #10
songbirdalice

Sin leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, smiling lightly at the sight. He let out sigh and let them have their moment, grabbing house plans for later.

-----------------------

Damon kissed her back deeply, his hand cupping her breast, his mouth traveled down her neck sloppily, hungrily.

Hope shook her head, "I should have been paying attention.'' she said with a sigh.

-----------------------

Akri bared fangs, not even knowing she had those, she looked fully demonic , her wings tucked back. The other demons hands arched into claws and let out an awful screech, launching at her. Akri turned to the side and slammed the demon down to the ground hard, snarling. Josh fumbled for his gun.

9/3/2011 #11
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan smiled and hugged him back as best as she could and kissed his cheek. they had their moment for a few more minutes befoe he pulled back and looked at sin. "When.... how... did you find her?"

Shane inhaled sharply and tilted her head to the side, fully enjoying herself and the new feelings.

Cooper smiled lightly and nodded. "Then we're okay?"

-----------------

Alaric stayed close ready to jump on them if needed.

9/3/2011 #12
songbirdalice

Sin smiled lightly, ''Yesterday morning, and with the help of the mob.'' He said smiling lightly.

------------------------

Damon groaned and then bit into her neck, his other hand tugged at her pants.

Hope nodded, ''yeah,'' she said quietly.

-----------------------

The demon snarled and dragged her down, pinning her. She grunted and the demon noarled and hit her hard across the face, there was a snap and she limped. "No!" Snarled Josh but before he could react, wings spread with a sharp force, the wind whistling with the speed and the demon yelped in shock. Akri grabbed it by the head and shot up into the air, just a dot to anybody on the ground. all was left was the demons body, seconds laer, the head dropped from the sky.

9/3/2011 #13
BrittnieRheayn

Mason nodded and looked at him. "and you didnt tell me?" he asked and burried his head in her chest in a brotherly way. Ryan smiled lightly and wrapped her arms around him kissing the top of his head. "I wanted to surprise you." she told him and he nodded.

----------------

Shane groaned and tightened her grip on his arm, just ripping her pants at the seams not carring.

Cooper smiled lightly and looked at her. "Breakfast?" he asked motioning to the still warm pancakes.

----------------

Aalaric stood in shock blinking. he wiped blood from his face and looked up into the sky.

9/3/2011 #14
songbirdalice

Sin smiled lightly, "Oh and Schuyler had her baby, Daniel is back too,'' he said with a grin.

----------------

Damon flipped so that she was pressed against the wall and hitched her legs up so that she was straddling him.

Hope shook her head, ''no thank you, not hungry.'' she said.

----------------

The dot started to grow quickly, and Akri landed in a crouch, her eyes black and lips parted, fangs visible.

9/3/2011 #15
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan nodded and Mason smiled. "Great! i was wondering when she was going pop." He said and stayed in his position. Ryan smiled and stroked his hair lightly.

-----------

Shane groaned loudly kissed him hungrily, biting into his neck.

Cooper looked at her and nodded siting down. "If you need to leave, go ahead."

Alaric looked at her. "Akri." he said sternly needing her to calm down and put the fangs away.

9/3/2011 #16
songbirdalice

Sin nodded, ''they get to be a family now,'' he said with a grin, ''and so do we''

-------------------------

Damon groaned and pressed his hips into hers, grunting lowly.

"I don't want to leave,'' she said as an automatic reaction then blinked/

--------------------------

Akri growled lowly, panting heavily. She had claw marks on her arms and three across her cheek, she stared at him, her eyes pitch black.

9/3/2011 #17
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan smiled and nodded then looked down at mason. "Comfortable?" Mason rinned and nodded, holding er tighter. "Yep." he said then looked at sin. "Sorry buddy. you had a day already. youre not getting her back."

-------

Shane grunted and tugged on his hair, pressing her hips back into his. she growled seductivly in her chest, licking some blood from his neck.

Cooper smiled softly and nodded. "You;re welcome here. always." he siad sitting down.

-------

Alaric took a step forward to her stringly. "Akri. you need to calm down." he tild her.

9/3/2011 #18
songbirdalice

Sin nodded, ''have fun,'' he said and walked out, towards the stables. He knew that Sadie was in there.

--------------

Damon grunted and ripped away him pants, dragging his tongue along her neck.

Hope nodded lightly and looked down, ''I love him, but I still love you, just as much.'' She said quietly, knowing cooper would talk about it.

--------------

Akri took a deep breath and slowly calmed down, closing her eyes. She looked around and her lip quivered lightly and she went quickly to her room.

9/3/2011 #19
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan looked at sin wanting him to stay but smiled at mason. they talked for a while about everything and mason became a more protective brother than he ever had. -------

Shane leaned her head to the side some and tightned her legs around him trying to pull him closer.

Cooper looked at her and nodded. "what do you plan on doing about it?"

--------

Alaric sighed and walked inside going to take a shower to get the blood off. Tracy shook her head and stormed inside going to get the blood off.

9/3/2011 #20
songbirdalice

Sin talked to Sadie as he brushed one of the mares, talking about some of the new responsibilities about Ryan and some of the things she could and couldn't do around the house and how she could help.

-------------

Damon groaned and slammed into her, cursing with pleasure.

Hope sighed, "I don't know, and i know I can't have both, but if I choose one or the other, it won't be fair to one of you.''

------------

Akri stayed in her room, upset and agry with herself, her knees were brought up to her chin and she sighed.

9/3/2011 #21
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan and mason talked about what happened and how she was going to need special care.

--------

Shane moaned and dug her fingers into his skin arching off the wall.

Coope4r looked at her. "It's up to you and what you want. not anyone else."

-------

Aalaric took a shower and sighed getting dressed. he walked down to Aakri's room and knocked, walking inside.

9/3/2011 #22
songbirdalice

Sin returned with Sadie and grinned at Ryan, ''hello beautiful,'' he said.

------------------

Damon kissed her deeply and slammed into her again, reaching her end, groaning loudly.

Hope shook her head, ''I don't know what I want.''

------------------

Akri didn't look up at him, just staying how she was, her eyes wide and glistening with tears.

9/3/2011 #23
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan looked over the couch and smiled. "Hello handsome." she said back and mason rested his head on her stomach, having moved to lay on the couch.

---------

Shane groaned and kissed him back not careing if her fangs caught his skin at the moment.

Cooper nodded. "I know. but you cant have both and we both arent going to be here forever."

------------

Alaric sighed and shut the door, sitting beside her. "Wanna talk about it?"

9/3/2011 #24
songbirdalice

Sin sat down across from them and smiled, having fun? He heard heavy and clumsy footfalls of running and devon ran downstairs, grinning widly at Ryan, then she glared a Mason, then at Sin.

------------------

Damon had one hand cupped on her rear end to keep her up and the other on the wall beside her head, and he moved in her at a steady pace.

Hope looked down at her hands, "I know, I just-" She stopped, then closed her eyes as if she were in pain, ''I'll have neither of you,'' she whispered.

-------------------

Akri sniffled, ''I growled at you, I wanted to attack you."

9/3/2011 #25
BrittnieRheayn

Ryan smiled and looked up at Devon and grinned. "Hi." she said and nodded at sin. Mason looked up at devon and noticed her glare. "What?" ----------------

Shane leaned her head back against the wall and bit her lip roughly, drawing blood that fell down her lip.

Cooper sighed and looked at her. "Now that's just stupid. why hurt two people when you can just hurt one?" he asked not lieing to her.

-----------------

Alaric sighed and looked at her. "Thats something you learn to control."

9/3/2011 #26
songbirdalice

Devon jabbed her finger at Mason, "You have been down here an hour and didn't even bother to tell me?" She asked and Sin busted out laughing.

------------------------

Damon groaned lowly and licked her lip slowly, carrying her to the bed.

Hope shook her head, but it's not a pain knowing that i chose the other guy, other then just no one. I will always love both of you.

Akri sneered lightly, "I hate it," she hissed.

9/3/2011 #27
BrittnieRheayn

Mason gave her puppy dog eyes. "But... my sister..." he said and ryan laughed. "I took up his time." she said and reached out for sin.

-------

Shane fell back on the bed with him and groaned lowly running her hands up his backand dragging her nails down.

Cooper sighed and looked at her. "then do that. go. leave. go run around the country and be miserable. but you wont be the only one."

--------

Alaric nodded. "I know. but like i said, you will control it."

9/3/2011 #28
BrittnieRheayn

Mason gave her puppy dog eyes. "But... my sister..." he said and ryan laughed. "I took up his time." she said and reached out for sin.

-------

Shane fell back on the bed with him and groaned lowly running her hands up his backand dragging her nails down.

Cooper sighed and looked at her. "then do that. go. leave. go run around the country and be miserable. but you wont be the only one."

--------

Alaric nodded. "I know. but like i said, you will control it."

9/4/2011 #29
songbirdalice

Devon still glared and shook her head and Sin laughed again, "Oh come on Dev-" She jabbed her finger at his chest, ''you shush, I still don't like you."

Damon kissed along her neck and movede in her harder, groaning.

Hope's lip quivered and she looked away, ''It won't be fair to who I choose, because I will always love the other person.'' she said, trying to get him to understand.

----------------------------

Akri huffed, ''they wanted to kill me, I could feel it, they reeked with anger, and it was towards me. Especially...Especially your fiance. She hates me.''

9/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: forever my sweet songbirdalice
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member