Collaborative Works Manga Style
A small little forum made for those who want to collaboratively write a manga styled fiction. Everyone is welcomed and I'm hoping to make this into a group.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Chidori vs Rasengan
Post here if you want to help.

Also state what you are going to do, and I will mark down everyone that wants to join(with what they are doing next to their names) for the convenience of the admin ^_^

And if you can, post what kind of genres you are good at writing or suck at if you want, so it's easier to divide and group people into different sections working on different stories.

~CvsR

just a slight edition; i'm putting the people whose registrated's names in this post, so it's easier to keep track of things.

(I will be keeping some other useful information in my Microsoft Word)

Members: Queen of Cyrum: Sasarai, KristieMarie, alexpanda, Deevil

1/6/2007 . Edited 7/22/2007 #1
Queen of Cyrum Sasarai
Okay, well I already said I'd be in on a story. Let's see... I like humorous romantic fantasies (and I lean toward boy's love, so if it grosses you out, please don't collab with me). Not to say I don't like a little seriousness mixed in, but I really don't work well with Poe sort of things (horror or suspense, blah, blah). But yeah. I'm going now.
1/6/2007 #2
Charming Dice
I'm not into this anymore. I have my own group to build up (underground constellation), and my own solo stuff to work on. That's more than enough for me. Good luck to everyone, though.
1/7/2007 . Edited 1/8/2007 #3
XxXKristie MarieXxX
I'm in.

I love adventurous/romance. Where the guy meets the girl on her adventur and during that time he slowly starts to win her over. Some suspense and action. Stuff like that. Some comedy and times need to be serious. Romance always pulls me in right away. Every story needs some romance or its just very boring.

1/8/2007 #4
Queen of Cyrum Sasarai
I agree about the romance, I have a hard time reading a story without romance too. (Though I lean toward m/m slash, I do love het too)
1/8/2007 #5
XxXKristie MarieXxX
Lots of romance people
1/10/2007 #6
alexpanda
the main character:

height: 4'11

weight: 35kg

name: Анна распиленный (Anna raspilennyj) (anna sawn)

her name is in russian

birthdate: october 9

shoe size: 6-7

brest size 10A

nationality: moldova

language spoken: russian/english

language written: russian/english

1/18/2007 #7
alexpanda
manga

romance

young adult

1/18/2007 #8
Painted Dessert
Alrighty, looks like everyone is getting around. ^^ Sorry for the absences, you cannot believe how busy I can possibly get. TT_TT

An off-topic announcement here:

Queen of Cyrum: Sasarai and Chidori vs Rasengan have been invited to be moderators since I am not here most of the time. Your guys' invite codes are f29ec and 1e22d, respectively. Go crazy. ^__^

1/24/2007 #9
Chidori vs Rasengan
thanks for the invite XO

now all we need to do is get more people...

and drag sasarai back here!

for the time being, someone suggest a project we should work on.

click the "create topic button" and use these guidelines:

Story name:

Genre:

Rating:

Summary(any length):

-----

and after that, the others would offer suggestions, and hopefully after some time, we will volunteer to do the project or not.

a project must have least 3 people before it can be started.

and multiple projects can be initiated too.

when making a topic, name it "Project" and add a unique name like "Project XYZ"

5/26/2007 #10
Kimiyo
Hmmmmmm, I'd like to join! I have collaborated before, but not online..^^; Let's see, I like romance, humor, angst, supernatural,boys' love (If you don't like it, don't collab with me.) a little action/adventure and well I guess that's it.. A project sounds really fun, count me in.
6/16/2007 #11
Chidori vs Rasengan
shounen-ai fangirl i see ^__^;

i have a challenge for you...

but i'm not sure if you can accomplish it XO

6/17/2007 #12
Kimiyo
Well tell me, and if I can't....I'm a weenie until improvement.:D Though I warn you, anything I write will be in present-tense.
6/17/2007 #13
Chidori vs Rasengan
you'll have to wait until tomorrow, since i'm too high from drinking vanilla lattes right now XO
6/18/2007 #14
Gogoh
Hey, can I get in?
6/25/2007 #15
Chidori vs Rasengan
sure ^_^

someone announce a project already...

7/22/2007 #16
Takiyana
hmm.

im into horror/ rough romance

i lean all the way towards yaoi. i like to have a vicious, unexpected relationship built between my characters.

3/2/2008 #17
Dark Meister

It sounds fun! I'd like to join, but I'm afraid if I don't have enough time to share opinions... Is it okay if somebody joins and quits later on? I'd really like to do this thing, but I really don't think I've got time to do this...

5/3/2009 #18
L.A. Clearwater

me too........can I join? I like romance, fantasy, sci-fi and a bit of horror.

8/16/2009 #19
Daisy02

I've never really done collaborations but I think I'd like to try. I am really good with tragedy/ and a little adventure. I can't say for sure that I am good with romance. But I dabble in a lot of the genres, I am a shoujo ai(yuri) fan. So if someone wanted to write a story with it, I wouldn't mind. I don't lean towards boys love, but I don't have a problem writing it with someone. I'm lax about it. If you want a tragedy, then I can help. I don't know. But my RND might get in the way. I'm open to anything really.

10/17/2012 #20
Daisy02

I've never really done collaborations but I think I'd like to try. I am really good with tragedy/ and a little adventure. I can't say for sure that I am good with romance. But I dabble in a lot of the genres, I am a shoujo ai(yuri) fan. So if someone wanted to write a story with it, I wouldn't mind. I don't lean towards boys love, but I don't have a problem writing it with someone. I'm lax about it. If you want a tragedy, then I can help. I don't know. But my RND might get in the way. I'm open to anything really.

10/17/2012 #21
Forum Moderators: Painted Dessert Chidori vs Rasengan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member