The Wild West Role Play
So... Feel like helping restore peace and order to a small, Western town? Well, then you have come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess

So, I figured since currently the town/towns are unnamed, and it's needed, that I should create this topic.

8/22/2010 #1
Lee's ghost re-born

Maybe I could make the evil villain from the story James came from and maybe James and one of the girls in town could become a couple and the bad guy sees an opportunity. He could convince the Marshal that when James and he were in California he stole his gold (although it was really the other way round :D) and maybe he decides jail isn't good enough for James and tries to lure him out so he can finish him off. He lights the church on fire to distract the town and kidnaps the said girl.

I dunno just some thoughts.

8/23/2010 #2
Yuki Kuran

I kinda like that idea, but who gets James?

8/23/2010 #3
Lee's ghost re-born

you two can fight over him :O) lol

8/23/2010 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

But if it was Sidona then that would give a reason for the Marshal to be worried her. And maybe they decide to get married and James buys the biggest house in town. The Marshal could think "Whoa! That's way too much money for a cowboy. Which would make the villain's story about the gold make sense. But will see what happens. I find the more I plan out a plot, the more my charsdecide to do other stuff :O)

8/23/2010 #5
Yuki Kuran

lol

Well I guess we'll see then won't we ;3

8/23/2010 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

I was half thinking of making a char that had a crush on Julia but I don't wanna steal all the girl's hearts ;)

8/23/2010 #7
Yuki Kuran

Why not, that's the fun of the west. Every guy is after every girl ;

8/23/2010 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

Okay haha

8/23/2010 #9
Yuki Kuran

where did everybody go?

8/24/2010 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

We're waiting on the Admin to return. Bad part about waiting to aprove chars :T

8/24/2010 #11
Yuki Kuran

RANDOM MOMENTS!!!!!!!

what would you do if a pie started attacking you?

I love the internet, it's the only place where you can make a complete fool of yourself and no one can see how embarrassed you are.

8/24/2010 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

Hmm, I'd eat it or die tryin. Death by pie= awsome!

8/24/2010 #13
Yuki Kuran

hey, I'm moving to chat since this isn't that place...*blinks*...I'm not sure what I just said...

8/24/2010 #14
Irish toaster

We could make it that the town is in fear of a powerful, ruthless gang? The whole area lawless and it is up to a motley bunch of people to find out the truth and get justice served. An underdog story? ;)

8/26/2010 #15
Yuki Kuran

it's possible...I'm really open to anything

8/26/2010 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

As my dear friend Pádraig once said, "That is very much in the cool."

8/26/2010 #17

Maybe we use both ideas.

8/30/2010 #18
Irish toaster

Sounds good.

James and his love vs a gang of thugs.

James and his love have allies though which save their lives and help them etc etc

Just some thoughts.

8/31/2010 . Edited 8/31/2010 #19
Lee's ghost re-born

Some more Ideas:

John gets a wee bit buzzed and after the bar closes he professes his feeling for Julia (up to her how she reacts) But if she warms up to the idea they could at some point pull the crazy kids in love routine and run off to get married. His father, the mayor, is as crazy as a horse wearing a hat (this is the role Toaster was born for :P) and makes like all the male expct for James who would be arrested for whole gold thing by that point, (If our admin ever returns :T) join in posy to bring John back and enall the marriage. Which would leave the town and James, defenseless for any Bad dudes therein. The guys going after John hear gunfire from the town and its all like "oh s***!"

9/9/2010 #20
Yuki Kuran

I like the idea, I was wondering how Julia and John might end up together since she's stubborn and oblivious and he's shy and reserved

9/9/2010 #21
Lee's ghost re-born

should we fast-forward till they're out of the bar?

9/10/2010 #22
Yuki Kuran

we ought to wait for Toaster, Clay could already be up in a room, but I don't think we have a right to decide that for him

9/10/2010 #23
Lee's ghost re-born

We could have her shift end and random char tend bar for awhile..

9/10/2010 #24

*Lugs self into forum, homework and fiction following behind her* All right, a couple things: First, sorry I've vanished yet again but the last roleplay I was in was sloooooooooooow, so I'm not used to a live forum. Also, my schedule just went from 10 to 11 on the busy scale… Which stinks… Anyway, I was wondering if maybe Sidona shouldn't be in that storyline. It's not fair to you, Lee, if I'm not around and your character is stuck waiting for a reply from my character or something.

9/11/2010 #25
Lee's ghost re-born

Well D*** (my bad guy) I've yet to create could be a minor bad guy in the gag, just big in personally I guess. let me put this way: I like writing with different people. that's point of this thing; there are times when people aren't here and I just really want to write, but I can always wait. I'd rather have you here some then not at all. :) And I will be the bussyist of all you I am sure, being a second year college student.

I just think might be easier if gave me or toaster the power to approvechars, just so we don't have wait around for other people to get involved. I think we both have good concept of what a good western char is. No little green spacemen or whatever. Although a Western in space would awsome lol

9/11/2010 #26

All right. So the plot is still a go then.

A western in space would be awesome, but I think the forum needs a little more time to grow before the aliens show up, lol. As long as you promise not to randomly ban people (I had one person I gave admin power to who butted heads with me so badly he left the forum) I'll give you admin power. I'll talk to Toaster the next time he's here and see if he's willing to accept it too.

9/11/2010 #27
Lee's ghost re-born

Naw I won't, unless they don't follow the rules.

9/11/2010 #28

Okay then. Here the code-thingy.

Invite Code: 631a8

9/11/2010 #29
Lee's ghost re-born

Alright. The only time I banned someone was when they didn't read rules for a historcal rp. The person wanted to back someone who died in a battle a year before and she WOULD NOT LET IT GO after I said no. lol Its never fun to ban anybody. :S

9/11/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member