The Wild West Role Play
So... Feel like helping restore peace and order to a small, Western town? Well, then you have come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess

Title explains everything. Enjoy.

8/22/2010 #1
Irish toaster

Clay spurred his horse gently up the dusty street. Sliding from the saddle when he reached the Saloon. He tied the horses reins to the tie-rack then strode up the steps and through the batwings. Casting his gaze slowly across the Saloons' interior. His twin pistols,holstered but ready to be used in a moments notice.

He had an air of defiant calm about him, merely registering the situation before him.

8/22/2010 #2

Ethan lazily sat at the bar, oblivious to the man standing in the doorway. He was too busy drowning his sorrows in cheap whisky to care who was there.

8/22/2010 #3
Irish toaster

Clay never cared much for Saloons. A place of drunks, fools and too often both.

Still; he had rode hard and he welcomed a stiff drink.

Taking a stool by the bar he ordered a strong whiskey. It was then he noticed Ethan at the bar.

"You alright there stranger?" he asked. His gravely voice showing little sympathy but he did not mean to be coarse with the man.

Then he spotted the badge.

A Marshall

The man looked lazy and uninterested but he would have to be wary. Marshalls could be as power crazy as outlaws if they wanted to be. Corruption was everywhere.

8/22/2010 #4

"Yup." Ethan said, taking a drink of his whisky. "Just peachy-keen. Work here in town, though, takes a lot of life outta ya' when you're the only Marshall around." He said before looking at Clay. "You're new to town, aren't ya?"

8/22/2010 #5
Irish toaster

" 'Fraid so" he mused. Taking a swig of his whiskey.

"I think the whole town knows it. They must think me more crooked than a dog's hind leg; don't stop starin' at me the moment I rode into this town."

8/22/2010 #6

Ethan chuckled, somehow sounding depressing. "That's the way this town is. Some are watchers, some are talkers. God only knows how they'll act until they see you." The bartender poured Ethan another drink and his sipped it before continuing. "Some of them still watch me, and I've been here long enough to know most of their secrets."

8/22/2010 . Edited 8/22/2010 #7
Irish toaster

Clay inclined his head towards the mans badge.

"That is why they look at you so Marshall. A man who strives for respect can also find himself the subject of fear and jealousy. Lawman such as yourself have total control, that scares people, or at least, makes 'em that little more wary."

He tipped his hat and smiled.

"I must be off now sir"

Clay eased himself off the stool.

"Oh and Marshall, knowing their secrets is why they do watch you. I reckon they ain't too pleased about that"

Clay passed his whiskey down to the Marshall and tipped his hat again before turning to leave.

8/22/2010 #8

Ethan studied the whisky in front of him before turning in Clay's direction. "If you ever need some help, come and talk to me. I'll see what I can do." He said, sounding a little less depressing.

8/22/2010 #9
Lee's ghost re-born

James entered the saloon and ordered a Whiskey. He nodded to the two other men.

8/22/2010 #10

Ethan nodded at James in response before taking a drink of his whisky.

8/22/2010 #11
Irish toaster

Clay nodded, tipping his hat as he left.

He decided to take a drag outside, maybe in the centre of town. The Locals always had a story to tell or something needed done.

8/22/2010 #12

Ethan stopped in mid drink and looked at James. "You're new to town as well, aren't you?"

8/22/2010 #13
Lee's ghost re-born

He glanced at the star pinned to his shrit. There was a twisting feeling in his belly, and Whiskey didn't seem like a good idea anymmore, He was no mruder, but the memory of being tossed in jailcell, and the treat of the noose, still lingered in his mind.

8/22/2010 #14

Ethan raised an eyebrow. "Are you all right? Do you need a doctor?" He asked before it hit him: His uniform.

"Oh. Pardon the uniform- I'm off-duty right now. Ethan Medner's the name." He said politely.

8/22/2010 #15
Lee's ghost re-born

"James Richardson," he said. "Yeah, I'm new but I've come to settle."

8/22/2010 #16

Ethan nodded. "Huh. Well, don't mind the watchers or the talkers here in town- They're just annoying. Don't mind all the small animals around here either." He said.

8/22/2010 #17
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded.

8/22/2010 #18

"And don't mind my cousin- She'll probably just stay quiet or try to convince you to buy some fancy shirt." Ethan looked down at his own shirt. "Thank God she hasn't gotten her hands on this shirt... Yet."

8/22/2010 #19
Lee's ghost re-born

"Where can I find her? I want to look respectable and all."

8/22/2010 #20

Ethan thought for a moment. "Try the town center. It's bright out there, and she has a funny habit of going outside to do her work."

8/22/2010 #21
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded his thanks and went to find her.

(To town center.

8/22/2010 #22

(Got it.)

Ethan finished his drinks before leaving the saloon. Back to work.

8/22/2010 #23
Yuki Kuran

Julia walked into the saloon and went behind the counter. She ducked down and put a little rum on her lips to make them redder then got up. "Evenin' everyone."

8/27/2010 #24
Irish toaster

"Evenin' purty lady!" A stubbling drunk said as he lay his elbow on the bar, keeping his hazy gaze on Julia.

Spirit beads still clinging to his thick black beard. He ran his hand through his hair and licked his lips.

"What's the purty lady doin'? Mind if I join ya'?" he asked with a hiccup.

8/30/2010 #25
Yuki Kuran

Julia was used to his kind. "I'm workin' the bar. What is it you'd like?" She picked up a glass and polished it.

8/30/2010 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

Jonathon Waters entered and he gave Julia a timmed smile.

8/30/2010 #27
Irish toaster

"I'd like you my darlin'!" he wheezed. "Give us a kiss then!"

He reached out behind her head quickly and drew her close. His slobbering mouth drawing closer to hers.

8/30/2010 #28
Yuki Kuran

Julia dropped her glass and slapped the man in the face as hard as she could. She also put the cloth in front of her mouth with her other hand. She hadn't noticed Jonathan come in.

8/30/2010 #29
Lee's ghost re-born

John grabbed the man by the shoulder. "Stay away from Julia!

8/30/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member