The Wild West Role Play
So... Feel like helping restore peace and order to a small, Western town? Well, then you have come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Irish toaster

The man chuckled as he casually rubbed his face where he had been slapped.

His eyes were watering as his chuckle became a laugh.

"What you gonna' do about it boy?"

8/30/2010 #31
Lee's ghost re-born

John threw his tiny fist forward.

8/30/2010 #32
Irish toaster

The drunk took the hit ,though he hardly seemed affected. He merely wiped his mouth of spit and grinned.

"You throw punches like a damn woman!"

The drunk threw his own punch at Johns gut.

8/30/2010 #33
Lee's ghost re-born

John grunted with pain and stumbled into a table.

8/30/2010 #34
Irish toaster

"I'm gonna make you squeal boy!" the man grinned savagely, edging his way over to John.

"No use runnin' from me now ya' hear! This is it!"

Spectators watched, some horrified while others were indifferent. It was all common place round these parts.

"Come 'ere!" he yelled and ran forward only for a loud gunshot to ring out. The drunk's eyes widened in shock as he cluched his chest. For a moment he moaned before keeling over, smashing through a table and lying lifeless.

Standing at the batwings of the saloon, Clay stood with a smoking .45. He looked at the dead man with an unemotional yet significant stare before holstering his pistol.

The Saloon filled with an eerie unnatural silence.

8/30/2010 #35
Yuki Kuran

Julia was standing, frozen, by the counter. She had grabbed a glass that she planned on breaking over the man's head, but Clay got to him first. Guns had been fired in here before, and men wounded, but she couldn't recall a death in the bar during the day. Finally she put the glass down and went over to the body. She checked for a pulse, though she knew he was dead, and stood. She turned away. "Get him out," she managed to say at last before returning to her station.

8/30/2010 #36
Lee's ghost re-born

John groaned in pain on the floor.

8/30/2010 #37
Irish toaster

The Spectators did not move. They were shocked by the killing. Violence was common but not murder.

Clay looked indifferent. His jaw clenched tight in disgust with the man. He had seen what the drunk was doing to the lady and the young man. He could not tolerate fools like him.

After a few tense moments two men from the gambling tables started hauling the body out the batwings, around where Clay stood.

Finally Clay holstered his weapon and walked casually over to John and Julia.

"You two alright?" he asked. Casually taking a stool at the bar.

8/31/2010 #38
Yuki Kuran

Julia moved, once the body was gone, to check on John. "What did you do that for?" She smiled and helped John up.

8/31/2010 #39
Lee's ghost re-born

John's cheeks went rosey "Well I...thought would harm you.."

8/31/2010 #40
Yuki Kuran

"Get yourself a drink, on the house." Julia went back behind the counter, she had a job to do. "What can I do ya for, sir?"

8/31/2010 #41
Lee's ghost re-born

John's heart had warmed with her hovering tenderly other him, but his sprits dropped when she quickly turned away. "Father won't let me drink," he said sadly. Infact he had never come in drink, just to chat with her. But she never seemed to notice or care.

8/31/2010 #42
Irish toaster

Clay was used to be ignored. He just shrugged and took a seat at a poker table.

"Hey fella' " the man next to him said, nudging Clay. "You shoot everyone you lay eyes on?"

Clay smirked. "Only if they deserve it friend."

The man laughed and clapped Clay on the shoulder. "Let's play cards!"

8/31/2010 #43
Yuki Kuran

(my character seems so heartless TnT)

"Oh, how 'bout you stranger?" She looked at Clay.

8/31/2010 #44
Lee's ghost re-born

(lol sorry)

8/31/2010 #45
Irish toaster

((Haha I'll have Clay break down in tears xD))

Clay turned strode over to the pair. "I'm just dandy. Can't say much for the groper who got his behind hauled out of this place though. Reckon' I was doin' him a favour"

8/31/2010 #46
Lee's ghost re-born

"How's your brother?"

8/31/2010 #47
Yuki Kuran

"Oh, he has a new mouse. Freckles caught it and he nearly had a heart attack when she brought it to him. He's going to let it go in a week probably." Julia played with a loose strand of hair. The saloon was rather quiet now, and most of the people had left thanks to Clay's display, but there were still a few who were too drunk to care or wanted to be that way. "So, what have you been up to John?"

8/31/2010 #48
Lee's ghost re-born

"Just filling father's wim," he said shaking his head.

8/31/2010 #49
Irish toaster

Clay ordered a strong whiskey from a bar attendant and eased himself onto a stool. Wincing as he did so, an all too farmliar pain in his right shoulder seared with pain.

8/31/2010 #50
Yuki Kuran

"Why do you act like his slave? You need to be your own person every once in a while." Julia was a very independent woman, especially with all she had to do for her brother, so she didn't tolerate bossy people.

8/31/2010 #51
Lee's ghost re-born

"I don't know," he said hontestly

8/31/2010 #52
Yuki Kuran

"Why don't you have a drink, somethin' light." Julia passed him a shot of watered down whiskey.

8/31/2010 #53
Lee's ghost re-born

He nodded. "Thank you..for..um be here."

8/31/2010 #54
Yuki Kuran

"It's my job ain't it?" Julia laughed and served a few other men at the bar. "Hm, slow day. Hopefully there'll be a little more excitement tonight."

9/1/2010 #55
Lee's ghost re-born

"Yeah," he smiled. That wasn't what he meamt, and he wondered if she was toying with him

9/1/2010 #56
Yuki Kuran

(I think I missed something actually)

"So, Clay. How long will you be with us?" She filled another glass and slid it down the bar.

9/1/2010 #57
Lee's ghost re-born

(Thank you for being here as in his friend.)

9/1/2010 #58
Yuki Kuran

(OK, I did get it. She said that on purpose.)

9/1/2010 #59
Lee's ghost re-born

John looked at the new man. He had just killed a man, and now he just sat there. Cold. A shiver trickled down his spine.

9/1/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member