The Wild West Role Play
So... Feel like helping restore peace and order to a small, Western town? Well, then you have come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Irish toaster

Clay took a swig of whiskey. "I'll be gone by the morrow ma'am." he said tipping his hat.

"Only so long a gunslinger should stay in one town. I've already bloodied your floors once. Stay any longer and I reckon more fools will need to be carted out of here."

Clay noticed John look at him. He looked nervous.

"You alright there fellar? Looks like you've seen my aunt fannys ghost"

9/1/2010 #61
Lee's ghost re-born

He ignored the man, now he was even more worried abou Juila. He killed a man for just being drunk, that would get you a night in jail at the most. Clay should be in chains! he thought.

9/1/2010 #62
Yuki Kuran

Julia had also noticed John. "That drink wasn't too strong was it," she asked concerned. She didn't want John's father to find out, so a stronger drink would be bad for the poor boy. "Where will you be stayin' Mr.Clay?" She usually kept up multiple conversations at once.

9/2/2010 #63
Lee's ghost re-born

"It's good," he said trying to cheer up.

9/2/2010 #64
Yuki Kuran

"So how long are you out for?" Julia filled up a few more glasses and then crouched below the counter. She took a sip of her own special liqueur and grabbed a glass so no one would know. She wasn't supposed to drink on the job, but it was the only time she could really be at the bar.

9/2/2010 #65
Lee's ghost re-born

(Who is she talking too?)

9/2/2010 #66
Yuki Kuran

(sorry, John)

9/2/2010 #67
Lee's ghost re-born

"Till sunrise if father doesn't see," he smiled. "I could walk you home.."

9/2/2010 #68
Yuki Kuran

"You'll be here a while. I'm workin' late tonight, so I could be here till one or two in the morning depending on how things go." She motioned slightly to Clay. "And I don't think they're gonna go well," she whispered, so quietly she wasn't sure if John would hear.

9/3/2010 #69
Lee's ghost re-born

"I could wait.."

9/3/2010 #70
Yuki Kuran

"Are you sure about that? You don't even drink, what would you do?" She was completely oblivious to his feelings for her.

(where is Clay?)

9/6/2010 #71
Lee's ghost re-born

He shrugged. "I still don't mind,"

9/6/2010 #72
Irish toaster

(And back )

Clay shrugged. "Anywhere I suppose. Wherever kind folk would have me."

He pointed upwards. "Any rooms up there I can spend the night? I pay well enough"

9/7/2010 #73
Yuki Kuran

"Well, people tend to want the hotel more since it's a touch quieter at night, but if you really want one of those rooms it's a couple o' cents a night." Julia smiled and gave a small nod to John

9/7/2010 #74
Lee's ghost re-born

John smiled at her and retreated into his drink.

9/7/2010 #75
Lee's ghost re-born

Roger the bartender for the nighttime shift enterd and nodded to everyone. "Keepin' 'em in line Juila?"

9/11/2010 #76
Yuki Kuran

"You tell me." She slid four more drinks down the bar and wiped her hands on a cloth. She then untied her apron, wadded it up, and tossed it at Roger. "Night boys," she called to the men at the bar. She then stepped outside. She took in the fresh air and realized she hadn't seen John.

9/11/2010 #77
Lee's ghost re-born

John appaired at her almost as quickly as the thought had entered her head. He gave her a small. "Can I walk you home?"

9/11/2010 #78
Yuki Kuran

Julia turned around abruptly and stifled a gasp. "Well sure, that's why you stayed out here so long ain't it?" Her heart eased back to its normal pace. "You ought to be careful being so quiet, you'll scare a girl half to death."

9/11/2010 #79
Lee's ghost re-born

He laughed and gave light blush. "Sorry," he mumbled.

9/11/2010 #80
Yuki Kuran

Julia kept her smile, but her eyes betrayed concern. She had only given him a little drink, right?

9/12/2010 #81
Lee's ghost re-born

In truth he was just a little tipsy, the world seemed heightened and Julia all the more perfect. "Shall we go?" He randomly snached her hand and started down the road.

9/12/2010 #82
Irish toaster

(Soz for delay)

Clay saluted silently to the pair as they both left the Saloon.

He figured he had enough of the drink. Too much made a man's senses blurred and in a place like this, on the run, he had no room to let his wary guard drop.

"Room for one ol' man?" he motioned to catch the bartenders gaze.

9/12/2010 #83
Lee's ghost re-born

The bartender nodded and slid him a key.

9/12/2010 #84
Irish toaster

Clay made his way up the stairs and keyed the door into his room. Closing it behind him.

He took a seat at the edge of his plain bed and eased off his boots. Laying down flat on the bed with an appreciative groan.

"Nothin' like a bed after a hard ride" he mused to himself. "All I need now is a woman and I reckon' I'd be in heaven"

9/12/2010 #85
J.A. Fletcher

Reb Durham tied Macie to the hitching post outside of the saloon, and got his boots dusty and he trudged toward the boardwalk. He took his rat Miriam out of his pocket and let her drink from the horse trough. Then he entered the saloon and removed his kepi.

9/12/2010 #86
Yuki Kuran

Julia's eyes widened and she blushed slightly when he grabbed her hand, but the darkness of night hid it well. She followed him, half concerned, half enjoying every moment.

9/12/2010 #87
Lee's ghost re-born

As they walked, the whiskey fused into his blood and he became more confedent. He gently pressed his lips to her cheek for a berif moment.

9/12/2010 #88
Yuki Kuran

Julia gasped and pulled away. Something had to be wrong, this was completely out of character for him. She stopped walking. "Wh-What was that for?" Her cheeks were insanely red and hot, she hoped he didn't touch them again.

9/13/2010 #89
J.A. Fletcher

Reb sat down at the bar and ordered a whiskey.

9/13/2010 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member