The Wild West Role Play
So... Feel like helping restore peace and order to a small, Western town? Well, then you have come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess

Outside of a building? Here's your topic. Do not include Town Center here.

8/22/2010 #1

Sidona gathered her skirts before running down the street, heading for the Sheriff's office, since that's where her cousin had a desk in the small town.

10/7/2010 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

James followed closely behind,

10/7/2010 #3

Ethan stepped onto the sidewalk, making sure his holster was secure, before starting down the street just as Sidona caught up to him.

"What did you take from my boss?" She asked him as she slowed her pace to a fast walk next to him.

He scowled at her, walking faster. "Mind your own business." He growled.

10/7/2010 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

James kept close to Sidona, but kept his eyes on his feet.

10/7/2010 #5
Yuki Kuran

Julia stepped out of the saloon and breathed the fresh air, like she did most nights. It was an irritating job, thankfully she got off early this time, so there was still some sun in the west.

10/15/2010 . Edited 10/15/2010 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

John was holding her hand as they walked. "Pretty sky," he said looking up the beginings of the sunset.

10/15/2010 #7
Yuki Kuran

Julia nodded in agreement, taking in the array of blue, orange, and pink. "So what do you want to do now?" She didn't have to be home immediately since she wasn't supposed to get off early.

10/15/2010 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

"Hmm, just go for long walk?" he said kissing her cheek.

10/15/2010 #9
Yuki Kuran

"Alright," Julia said, smiling. The air grew crisp as the chill of night began to take over. Julia stared up at John, not sure why she had never noticed his feelings before.

(Is that a picture of you?)

10/19/2010 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

"What's on your mind?" He asked, as his hand swung in hers.

10/19/2010 #11
Yuki Kuran

"Take a guess," she said, moving her gaze ahead so he couldn't read her eyes and smirking slightly.

10/19/2010 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

"How handsome i am?" he half joked.

(No, John Lennon. Is that your eye?)

10/19/2010 #13
Yuki Kuran

(yeah, i was bored so i was taking random pictures of myself and that one looked cool. now i feel dumb, i should know John Lennon)

"Hmm. Not quite, but close." She looked at him once more. "I was just thinking, I can't remember the last time I felt so happy." She gently kissed the back of his hand and smiled up at him.

11/6/2010 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

her soft butterfly kiss on his hand made a grin cut across thay seemed to stick. the fingers that cupped her hand tightened around hers. he felt as if they had been together for three decades and not three days. «me ethier» he whispered as it was some great scert only she could know.

11/6/2010 #15
Yuki Kuran

"Things sure seem to be quiet around here lately. You know what happened to that new comer?" Julia kept her voice low, simply enjoying his company.

11/8/2010 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

He shrugged. "I dunno," he said leaning against him. "He doesn't matter right now."

11/8/2010 #17
Yuki Kuran

Julia smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, letting him guide her. He was right, nothing mattered right now but the two of them.

11/8/2010 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

He gave her neck a soft kiss.

(I think we should explore the brother a little more when they get back.)

11/8/2010 #19
Yuki Kuran

(I agree. I have some ideas for him now but the one thing I don't know is how the people of this era would have treated a person with Downs Syndrome.)

"What do you say, want to head back to my place? I've had a chicken slow roastin' all day out back."

11/29/2010 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

He smiled. "Sounds wonderful!"

(Well, they wouldn't have diagnosed as that, chances are he'd end up in a insane asymle, or a family member would of taken care of him.)

11/29/2010 #21
Yuki Kuran

(To Julia's House then, thanks)

11/30/2010 #22
Forum Moderators: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member