The Wild West Role Play
So... Feel like helping restore peace and order to a small, Western town? Well, then you have come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

House of Julia and Jonah Roberts.

Once they reached the house, Julia quietly opened the door. Jonah was like a little boy. He had a schedule and he kept to it. As soon as it was dark, he would go to bed. "He's asleep down the hall." She couldn't remember if John had ever helped her with Jonah after dark. She headed into the dark house and grabbed the lamp that was always lit on the windowsill. She took it to the second room and came back with one more lamp so it would be a little easier to see.

John followed behind her.

9/17/2010 #1
Yuki Kuran

(thanks)

"So, your father doesn't mind you being out till all hours?" Julia sat both lamps on the table and sat on a small sofa. Trying to pay for this house by working at a bar meant that the only luxury she could buy was that old thing. The house was nice. Two bedrooms and a kitchen with extra space for dining and seating company.

9/17/2010 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

(no prb)

He sat down beside her, slowly easing his arm round her shoulder. "Father thinks I'm too afaid to think for myself. Tonight I proved him wrong,' he grinned.

9/17/2010 #3
Yuki Kuran

"What's he gonna think in the morning?" She smirked.

9/17/2010 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

"What doesn't know won't hurt him," he said and kissed her ear.

9/17/2010 #5
Yuki Kuran

"So we're just going to keep this secret?" She ducked slightly after the kiss. "That tickles," she said with a smile.

9/17/2010 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

"Oh really?" he smriked. he began kissing down her face.

9/17/2010 #7
Yuki Kuran

Julia laughed and tried to shy away but she was too close to him to keep him away.

9/19/2010 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

He just grinned.

9/19/2010 #9
Yuki Kuran

"You have any plans tomorrow?" She managed to ask. She could sleep in since her shift wasn't till the afternoon, but if he was groggy that could be bad.

9/19/2010 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

"Bugging you." he laughed.

9/19/2010 #11
Yuki Kuran

"Oh great," she laughed back. Some small noise started to come form Jonah's room.

(BTW I've decided Jonah has Downs Syndrome, so he's got the mind of a four year old basically.)

9/21/2010 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

"Jonah, you should be in bed," he called caringly.

9/21/2010 #13
Yuki Kuran

There was a sound of footsteps and the small creaking of his bed. "I think he's been listening," Julia laughed again, softly though. "You should probably go to bed too." Julia tapped John's nose lightly.

9/24/2010 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

(It'd cute in a sad way if Johna thinks john is his dad :S)

"Do I get a goodnight kiss?" he asked, being sightly playful for the frist time.

9/24/2010 #15
Yuki Kuran

(well given the explanation of his condition, he probably would. he has no parents, so...)

"Well sure," Julia pecked him on the cheek and then looked up at him with a daring smirk.

9/27/2010 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

He grinned back and wrapped his arms around her. He gently put his li[s on hers.

9/27/2010 #17
Yuki Kuran

Julia melted into the kiss, not wanting to let go, but Jonah was climbing out of bed again. She broke the kiss and looked up at John, still in his arms. "He's as bad as a little boy," she whispered.

10/11/2010 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

He laughed. "Jona what did I say?"

10/12/2010 #19
Yuki Kuran

Jonah whimpered and dove back into the bed. "At this rate he'll never get to sleep." Julia gave John one last kiss, a real one this time, before standing up. "And you need your sleep to mister," she said with a smile.

10/12/2010 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

He returned the kiss and smiled.

(FF to when she's off work?)

10/14/2010 #21
Yuki Kuran

(sounds good, but we should be at the Saloon or in the streets)

10/14/2010 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

(Post on then. :o)

10/14/2010 #23
Yuki Kuran

(to the outdoors)

10/15/2010 #24
Yuki Kuran

They walked on for a little bit longer until they reached Julia's home. Jonah was peaking out one of the small windows. He quickly disappeared when he saw them. "Mind like a child," Julia mumbled. "I ought to go straight to the back and check on that bird. Why don't you pop in and say hi to Jonah?"

11/30/2010 #25
Lee's ghost re-born

John followed her into the house and made for Jonah's room and gently nudged open the door. He gave him a soft smile. "You should be in bed mister."

11/30/2010 #26
Yuki Kuran

Jonah pouted but you could still see the joy in his eyes from John being there. "Ma said I could try the chicken, so I didn't sleep yet." His voice was deep like a grown man's, but he spoke and acted like a child. Julia came in with their dinner. She had set the table earlier and just needed to get the vegetables she had picked up that morning.

11/30/2010 #27
Lee's ghost re-born

(You said he couldn't talk earlier but no matter. :))

He nodded. 'Okay," he smiled. "But soon as your finished."

11/30/2010 #28
Yuki Kuran

(I forgot about that...let's say he can talk in little sentences occasionally, but for the most part he doesn't...)

Jonah nodded vigorously and headed to the their kitchen/living room/dining room. Julia looked up at her brother and smiled. "Oh, I forgot to tell you John, I told him he could stay up to try the chicken, but," she said, turning to Jonah, "only a small piece. We don't want you to choke like last time." Jonah smiled and nodded again, then looked back to see where John was.

12/1/2010 #29
Lee's ghost re-born

He took Jonah by the hand and lead him by the hand toward the table and then cut up a few pieces of chicken.

12/1/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member