The Wild West Role Play
So... Feel like helping restore peace and order to a small, Western town? Well, then you have come to the right place.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Yuki Kuran

(sorry about the delay, the snow has messed up my internet connection. at least I'm blaming the snow, but Comcast does this to me all the time)

Julia woke to the sound of soft footsteps outside of her door. For a moment, she wasn't sure what was going on, all she knew was that she was in someones arms and she felt like there was no other place she ever needed to be again, but then she started to really wake up. She looked out of her window, the sun was up and higher in the sky than usual, she had over slept. Then she realized what the sound was, Jonah was up and possibly making breakfast. She climbed out of bed, trying not to wake John, and got dressed.

12/26/2010 #91
Lee's ghost re-born

(Its okay.)

John lay there a moment or two and climbed out of bed.

12/26/2010 #92
Yuki Kuran

"Morning," Julia said with a smile. She had just finished pinning up her hair. "I'm going to make breakfast." She came over and kissed him when she was done.

12/27/2010 #93
Lee's ghost re-born

He smiled into it. "Sounds lovely." He put on his discarded shirt and went to entertain Jona. He knew she didn't want him hanging round the stove,

12/27/2010 #94
Yuki Kuran

Jonah smiled and ran to John when he came in, giving him a big hug. Julia wasn't far behind. She got out some matches and lit the fire in the stove, then placed an iron skillet on top of it. She began to gather ingredients and tools for pancakes.

12/27/2010 #95
Lee's ghost re-born

John hugged him back and brought him to the window to watch the birds.

12/27/2010 #96
Yuki Kuran

It didn't take long to finish the pancakes. She set the table and put out the fire. "Breakfast is ready," she said, but Jonah was reluctant to leave the birds.

12/27/2010 #97
Lee's ghost re-born

He smiled and took his hand. "I promise we'll watch after you eat."

12/27/2010 #98
Yuki Kuran

Jonah nodded and sulked over to the table, but after one bite of the pancakes, he had all but forgotten the birds. Julia also sat down and served herself. There was a special bottle of maple syrup that she had stashed away, but today she felt like getting it out. "Here you go," she told the boys. Jonah was thrilled and she had to pore it for him so he didn't use too much.

12/27/2010 #99
Lee's ghost re-born

John at gratefully, all the while casting lovingly looks at her.

12/27/2010 #100
Yuki Kuran

"So Jonah, are you excited about going out today," Julia asked. He nodded and smiled. "John's coming with us you know." The excitement in his face was impossible to mask.

12/28/2010 #101
Lee's ghost re-born

John just laughed.

12/28/2010 #102
Yuki Kuran

As soon as Julia was done she washed her plate and the pot, pans, and bowls.

12/28/2010 #103
Lee's ghost re-born

"Need help love?"

12/28/2010 #104
Yuki Kuran

"Sure. Jonah needs to wash up. Can you help him with that?" She grabbed the rest of the plates and put up the syrup.

12/28/2010 #105
Lee's ghost re-born

He took Jonah's hand and brought him over to the water basin.

12/28/2010 #106
Yuki Kuran

Jonah was a sticky mess. His face and hands were covered in syrup. He frowned at the water basin.

12/28/2010 #107
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its okay Jonah we have to make you nice to go into town." He began to scrub him clean.

12/28/2010 #108
Yuki Kuran

Jonah continued to frown, and offered no help, but he let John clean him up. Julia finished the dishes and turned to the boys. "I'll ready our wagon." She went out back then to get the horses hitched.

12/28/2010 #109
Lee's ghost re-born

He brought Jona out front.

12/28/2010 #110
Yuki Kuran

"Ready to go. John, would you like to drive?" Julia had the buggy around front and was putting a little stepping stool at the base so she could get in the back.

12/28/2010 #111
Lee's ghost re-born

He climbed in and pulled on the reins and they headed off.

12/28/2010 #112
Yuki Kuran

(last post for the night. I have to get up early tomorrow)

Jonah sat in the back of the wagon and looked at everything. It wasn't very fancy, just trees and a stream, but it fascinated him. Julia just watched him. He was a burden sometimes, but his life was a blessing. He was pure innocences. No matter how old he got his mind would never be poisoned by society, he was forever a child.

12/28/2010 #113
Lee's ghost re-born

They pulled up.

12/28/2010 #114
Yuki Kuran

(I think it's time to move to town center)

12/29/2010 #115
Yuki Kuran

Julia woke up early to add the finishing touches to John's gift. She had made him a navy blue Sunday shirt complete with a vest pocket. She had also finished one of Jonah's shirts last night so he could wear it today.

1/12/2011 #116
Lee's ghost re-born

John came late in afternoon and knocked on the door.

1/12/2011 #117
Yuki Kuran

Jonah and Julia were just cleaning up lunch when she heard him. She opened the door, Jonah on her heals to find out who it was, though he already knew. "Bout time you showed up," Julia said with mock annoyance.

1/12/2011 #118
Lee's ghost re-born

He just smiled and leaned to kiss her. "Sorry to keep my fair princess waiting."

1/12/2011 #119
Yuki Kuran

Julia couldn't help but blush. "Get in here you." She hurried to her bedroom to fetch his gift. Mean while, Jonah couldn't wait to see John. He had gone over to the counter and picked up a clumsy little bouquet. It had a few wild flowers in it but was mostly weeds. When Julia returned, she smiled at the present Jonah was holding. "He worked half the morning on that. Found every flower he could in that meadow by the lake." Jonah presented the gift to John, a look of absolute pride and joy on his face.

1/13/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member