The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Jealous Rage

Haha, it's always good to have options. I always could go back and do the third chapter of my story "South Of Heaven", which hasn't been updated since April. For now I'm working on "Fate Stepped In", but the option is always there.

7/19/2010 #2,971
C. Tattiana H-H

I have too many options right now. Ha-ha. I started a story called Six (Thousand) Feet Under, wrote a rough version of how the first chapter could go down, and a month later I still haven't gotten around to writing more. XD I was so excited when I first started it and it's on four alert lists, but I'm just not that interested in working on it right now. =/

7/19/2010 #2,972
Jealous Rage

Yeah, I had the same problem with "South Of Heaven" (minus the interest by other people though haha). I started it and I was so excited. I got two chapters written, edited and posted and then I completely lost interest. Hopefully the interest comes back one day, cuz I actually really like what I've got so far.

7/19/2010 #2,973
xenolith

I started a story called Six (Thousand) Feet Under, wrote a rough version of how the first chapter could go down, and a month later I still haven't gotten around to writing more. XD I was so excited when I first started it and it's on four alert lists, but I'm just not that interested in working on it right now. =/

Haha, that's like me and Coagulant. I had such plans, and then I forgot them, so now I'll just leave it as a one-shot I think ;)

Hopefully the interest comes back one day, cuz I actually really like what I've got so far.

Dude, you should keep going. I like that story.

7/19/2010 #2,974
Jealous Rage

Dude, you should keep going. I like that story.I hope to. In the mean time, check out my new story "Fate Stepped In". It's somewhat similiar in style to "South of Heaven", what with the demons and the killing so maybe you'll like it as well. There's a link in The Stage; that is, if it actually works. When I posted the link last night it worked, but then this morning it didn't. FP is really starting to piss me off.

7/19/2010 #2,975
xenolith

I'll check it out this evening :D

I also had this grand plan of reading everything by Sercus Kaynine from the bottom up... but so far I've only done about four out of twenty. So maybe I should stick my reviewing cap on and get back into it!

Anyway, I'm off to the city for the day. Have a good one guys.

7/19/2010 #2,976
Jealous Rage

Well, all this talk about "South Of Heaven" has gotten me to decide to give writing chapter 3 a shot. It turns out I've already actually written 1500 words on it haha, so I have something to work off of.

7/19/2010 #2,977
C. Tattiana H-H

I also had this grand plan of reading everything by Sercus Kaynine from the bottom up... but so far I've only done about four out of twenty. So maybe I should stick my reviewing cap on and get back into it!

Yeah, I had similar plans. I've read all her one-shots and up to chapter 8 of The Wildest of Tales, but I still need to get around to her poetry. I've been slacking. Not gonna lie.

Have fun in the city.

7/19/2010 #2,978
lookingwest

I've been slacking. Not gonna lie.

+1

I've even be slacking on the forums! O:

7/19/2010 #2,979
Jealous Rage

+1I've even be slacking on the forums! O:Slackers! Haha. I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of slacking from time to time. Other things tend to get in the way and we all get busy with other things. But we all come back in the end.

7/19/2010 #2,980
C. Tattiana H-H

I just reviewed two chapters of Palantean Writer's story. There we go. Slowly breaking back into the groove. I can do this. Yes, I can.

7/19/2010 #2,981
Jealous Rage

There you go, thats the way to do it. Little bit at a time haha.

7/19/2010 #2,982
C. Tattiana H-H

It appears I'm back to my old early-riser routine. G'morning.

7/20/2010 #2,983
PapaMike

Good morning, just popped in to wish you all a good weekend before I dash off to a friend's and then a music festival, propably wont be able to get back online until tuesday, so I hope you have a good rest of the week, much love and all

7/20/2010 #2,984
xenolith

Sounds like fun Mikey, have a great time!

This is actually the first time I've been on a computer in about twenty-four hours! That's a long stretch for me :p

7/20/2010 #2,985
C. Tattiana H-H

Have fun Mama Smurf!! (Still testing out nicks for you).

Yeah, I went on the computer early this morning, and then came back on later this afternoon. That was a really long time for me. XD

Side note: I keep getting in "trouble" over at RH. I'm wondering if I even want to be a patron anymore. =/

7/20/2010 #2,986
xenolith

Oh no. What are you getting in trouble for?

So I was talking to my bff this morning, and she said she was going to lunch with another friend and knowing that I'm free she didn't invite me! Needless to say, I'm not impressed. And now it's lunch time and I refuse to go and sit by myself eating overpriced food.

But I'm huuuuuungry lol

7/20/2010 #2,987
xenolith

Crackers!! Sustenace. Crisis averted.

Hey, has anyone played that game where you write a story in a sentence? Someone like Hemmingway said it was an art-form.

Here we go:

Rebuffed by the cold, uncaring universe, Henry turned to vodka for meaning.

That was lame, but I've seen some good ones!

7/20/2010 #2,988
C. Tattiana H-H

Oh no. What are you getting in trouble for?

1st time for so many off topic comments (although she said it was directed at everyone, I still did have more than a few OT posts). 2nd time for gently reminded people about my review policy (I have the policy because I'm busy. I don't return one-liners because I put effort into my reviews and when someone expects a review back, I expect some effort in theirs). 3rd time she edited my post in which I said that the WCC submissions were really good and people should check them out. I also mentioned that it was the last day to vote. =/ I apologized for the first two (while grumbling to myself), but the third one she didn't even tell me about! I just noticed early tonight that she edited it. wth?

Needless to say, I'm not impressed.

I would not be impressed either. *shakes fist at Xen's bff*

Rebuffed by the cold, uncaring universe, Henry turned to vodka for meaning.

XD I love it. I'm horrible at those. Well, I've never tried but I think I would be.

7/20/2010 #2,989
lookingwest

1st time for so many off topic comments (although she said it was directed at everyone, I still did have more than a few OT posts). 2nd time for gently reminded people about my review policy (I have the policy because I'm busy. I don't return one-liners because I put effort into my reviews and when someone expects a review back, I expect some effort in theirs). 3rd time she edited my post in which I said that the WCC submissions were really good and people should check them out. I also mentioned that it was the last day to vote. =/ I apologized for the first two (while grumbling to myself), but the third one she didn't even tell me about! I just noticed early tonight that she edited it. wth?

-_- *smolders*

7/21/2010 #2,990
PapaMike

Thanks guys, promises to be good. just sneaking on using friends lappytop real quick, only supposed to be checking emails lol.

Lili, you can call me anything you want smurfmamma!

thats a bit of a joke. How are they punisishing you? anyone else thinking uprising, to the ships, this be mutiny arrrrrgggggghhhhh!

7/21/2010 #2,991
Jealous Rage

I say screw the RH. If the mod wants to be an asshole, just don't bother going back.

Good morning anyone who happens to be in here. How is everyone today?

7/21/2010 #2,992
C. Tattiana H-H

thats a bit of a joke. How are they punisishing you? anyone else thinking uprising, to the ships, this be mutiny arrrrrgggggghhhhh!

I've received a couple of PMs and in order to "correct" certain behaviour she's made a few posts - one of which "passive aggressively attacked people" (as said perfectly by someone ;D). Other than that, though, I've just avoided any contact with her. When I first started posting there I received a lot of reviews; which I'm thankful for, but now I don't receive quite as many (probably because of my review policy and because I haven't liked a lot of the stories that are posted there XD). So, I think my time at RH is over. I have about 20 people who I exchange reviews with on a regular basis, so I'll just stick with them and people at WRR and The Globe if I'm searching for reviews.

I say screw the RH. If the mod wants to be an asshole, just don't bother going back.

I definitely don't intend to. Or at least not for a VERY long time. I'm tired of having to walk on eggshells because the mod is a control freak. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely a control freak, as well, but if you're running a forum on Fiction Press, you need to lighten up a bit. If the RH mod ever reads this she'll probably hate me, but whatever: she needs to take a lesson from the RG's mod because she's doing a damn good job. Rules are visible and enforced with an iron fist clenching a flower, and everything is organized beautifully. The RH mod thinks people are trying to turn it into the RG, but really it seems like she's just--oops, I just realized I was ranting. I'll stop now. Terribly sorry. XD

Good morning JR. I'm doing all right. Slept in till noon; that was something different. I haven't slept in that late in forever. What about you, how's your day going?

7/21/2010 #2,993
Jealous Rage

Sleeping in is awesome; I used to do it all the time haha. Lately I've been getting up at a respectable time, but I expect to slip back into my old habits any day now haha.

My day is going pretty well I think. Got some writing done, reorganized some of my music in iTunes, and watched a movie; not bad. It isn't nearly as hot today as well, which is a definite plus. Pretty good day so far, overall haha.

7/21/2010 #2,994
C. Tattiana H-H

I prefer to wake up early and watch the sun rise. Sounds lame, but it's true. I live in a city, so it's nice to wake up when everything's still quiet and calm.

Nice. Sounds like a pretty decent say so far. Ha-ha.

7/21/2010 #2,995
Jealous Rage

It has been pretty decent. I got a bit more writing done this afternoon and I finally got my KFC haha. I'm pretty sure it'll be more of the same tonight. Overall a very easy-going and semi-productive day.

7/21/2010 #2,996
xenolith

Hola!

That's hello, right? Hmm :/

7/21/2010 #2,997
C. Tattiana H-H

*frustrated* I keep trying to download Skype but my Internet is being a jackass. Grrr. Why won't you download, why!?

7/21/2010 #2,998
Jealous Rage

Hola Xen haha.

I used to have Skype, but my comp kept freezing and I deleted it and a bunch of stuff to try and solve the problem. Now I no longer have a mic, so it would be pretty pointless to redownload it for me.

7/21/2010 #2,999
C. Tattiana H-H

Oh, Xen. I didn't see you there.

How was your day?

7/21/2010 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member