The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
xenolith

Hmm maybe I will, in December though. I haven't got anything I really want reviewed, so... *shrug*

11/20/2009 #31
xenolith

I'm so BORED. And my stupid laptop is running sooo slow... gah.

11/24/2009 #32
sophiesix

hee hee hee i have free internet access for 12 hours and not enough sleep. what a combination... guess which will win out ;)

11/24/2009 #33
xenolith

hi Sophie!!!

internet is good but sleep is better, in my opinion anyways. how art thou?

11/24/2009 #34
sophiesix

mmm, a bit floaty i think, how're you doing? how's teh boredom coming? procrastination getting anywhere?

11/24/2009 #35
sophiesix

"I feel like I'm there way to often because there is no movement, essentially no one is reviewing anyone either"

i know what you mean, i start to feel like i'm forcing people to read stuff after a while... yeah exam time was always the exact time i desperately needed to do something else... read harry potter, go to a jazz festival, even clean XD why is we rae always happier doing something other than what we are doing (me, anyway...)

11/24/2009 #36
xenolith

oh the boredom is progressing nicely. I'm backing up files on my computer. this is what I've been reduced to...

anyway, I'm sure people will flood back to the site after exams and whatnot finish. I always tend to become re-obsessed with playing pokemon during exams, that or I desperately want to reread Deathly Hallows or the Twilight Saga (yeah, that was me at summer school lol lame, I know).

11/24/2009 #37
sophiesix

heh heh. but backing up is at least useful. makes me think i really should do that at some stage... :o Meanwhile i'm going to ignore my characters for being contrary and self-obsessed and not helping with their job of progressing their stories. hah. that will teach em ;)

11/24/2009 #38
xenolith

oh you should, it's so much fun *rolls eyes*

anyways my boredom has run it's course and now I must sleep. see ya later!

11/24/2009 #39
xenolith

My cat had FIVE kittens :)

I'm having a hard time staying away, they're too cute!

11/26/2009 #40
Marie Silver

Oh I love kittens! I wish my cats were kittens again.

11/26/2009 #41
sophiesix

oh! oh! KITTENS! (or as a friend calls them: MITTENS!)

hmm, sounds complicated. Can you source articles written about other characters that are similar, but not Tolkien's, or something?

11/26/2009 #42
xenolith

I've gone completely clucky. There's a tiny mottled grey one that is soo gorgeous, immediately I'm like, Gandalf. The rest are black or tabby.

*squeeeeeee* XD

11/26/2009 #43
Kagennotsuki

Oh, I do so love baby kittens. They are absolutely delicious smoked. Wait... that didn't come out right.

The smaller the animal, the more tender the meat, y'know? (I'll give you ten guesses which country I'm from) XD

11/26/2009 #44
xenolith

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

*clamps hands over ears*

*runs away screaming*

11/26/2009 #45
Kagennotsuki

Wow. The internets really are addicting. Not only could I be working on my story (which I am writing out of order, making it hard to update in FP...) but I just remembered I have a veritable mountain of homework to sift through. Ack! I guess I should get to work. *grabs charbroiled bbq kitty munchies and walks off*

11/26/2009 #46
lookingwest

Woah. Where have I been for the past few posts? What, I check this like every four hours during my day because of my terrible addiction to the Internet, and I'm surprised I basically missed an entire conversation about kittens, or some such subject...

So Thanksgiving in the States today. Yep. Drove four hours for family and four hours back home, and now am alone in my apartment about to drown in finals homework. Happy holidays!

11/26/2009 #47
xenolith

O wow, thanksgiving, neat :)

Happy Holidays! And good luck with that study.

11/26/2009 #48
Kagennotsuki

Boxes are almost as awesome as umbrellas. Can I come visit?

11/26/2009 #49
Kagennotsuki

Umm... I think I replied in the wrong topic. :)

11/26/2009 #50
The Lucy Program

Hahaha. We're trying to convince my mom to let us get a kitten. I think she's really warming up to the idea. :)

11/27/2009 #51
The Lucy Program

Ohh, look at that, page pwn! X)

11/27/2009 #52
sophiesix

"The smaller the animal, the more tender the meat, y'know?"

true eh. thats why puppy dog is better than dingo. but pussy cat beats them all ;)

11/27/2009 #53
lookingwest

Lol, yes, you can totally visit my box. Actually, you know what would be better? Hopefully one of my friends will get mega rich and I could live on their lawn, writing in my box until I'm someday big enough to trump Meyer's terribleness (pardon me if anyone likes Meyer) lol.

11/27/2009 #54
lookingwest

Woah! Um, slow thread re-fresh over here. Hi guys!

11/27/2009 #55
sophiesix

Hi!

That's the funny thing, isn't it though, because I do like Meyer's books, and yet so much about them really frustrate me... can't figure out why i like them. it must have a secret Coke like ingredient, i think.

11/27/2009 #56
Marie Silver

That's the same with me. When I read Twilight and New Moon I did it in days both times, yet there's so much I dislike about them in hindsight. I seem to forget all about the problems when I'm actually reading them though. Dunno why...

11/27/2009 #57
lookingwest

That's the funny thing, isn't it though, because I do like Meyer's books, and yet so much about them really frustrate me... can't figure out why i like them. it must have a secret Coke like ingredient, i think.

WARNING; RANT:

I admit to enjoying Twilight, her first novel, only because she really captured and bottled EVERYTHING that makes a good vampire romance, and I feel as though the Edward in the book is much different than Rob's Edward in the movies. They're very different, and I never received the creepy stalker vibe I get when I see his character in the movies. Not to mention, he came off a lot more interesting and vulnerable to me in the books because of appearance of being seventeen, which in the movie is apparently the new twenty-five, haha. I think her magic coke ingredient was Edward's sensitivities in the first novel... BUT, New Moon-hated it, it was my least favorite, I thought she was taking the series in a bad direction and her quality of writing sort of became more obvious as being not-so-wonderful...and then by Breaking Dawn, she lost me completely. It got WAY off track, and the anti-feminist characterization really stuck out worse than before, the creeptastic factors started bleeding through the pages. Don't even get me started on the fact we find out Jacob Black had been imprinting on Bella's ovaries every time they released an egg through the first three novels *shudders*. ANYWAY--The Host, not so bad--improvement there. XD

11/27/2009 #58
Marie Silver

Don't even get me started on the fact we find out Jacob Black had been imprinting on Bella's ovaries every time they released an egg through the first three novels

I haven't read the last books so I don't what that means, but, I'm not sure I want to find out.

11/27/2009 #59
lookingwest

Whoops. XDXD

11/27/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member