The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
C. Tattiana H-H

Good morning, my lovelies.

7/18/2010 #2,911
Jealous Rage

Good morning Liana, or rather good afternoon, as it is officially 23 minutes past noon here haha.

7/18/2010 #2,912
C. Tattiana H-H

Good afternoon, JR. Yeah, it was technically afternoon when I posted, too, but whatever. =P

7/18/2010 #2,913
Jealous Rage

Haha, damn technicalities. So, how are you today?

7/18/2010 #2,914
C. Tattiana H-H

I'm all right. A little grumpy. My laptop freaks out every time I try to listen to music in iTunes, on YouTube or Deezer. XD I am not happy.

What about you? How's things?

7/18/2010 #2,915
Jealous Rage

That sucks. I'd die if I couldn't listen to music.

Things are good, I guess. I'm currently trying to work on chapter 2 of my new story, but it's just not coming right now. I have hopes that it will start coming to me soon though. Until then, I'll be playing games on Facebook haha.

7/18/2010 #2,916
PapaMike

sorry bout that our internet went funny, bad times.

hi hi Lili, how goes things?

Things are good, I guess. I'm currently trying to work on chapter 2 of my new story, but it's just not coming right now. I have hopes that it will start coming to me soon though. Until then, I'll be playing games on Facebook haha.

woop for procrastination, i'd celebrate, but i just have to pair these socks first. i hope it does come to you, i want to read it :)

7/18/2010 #2,917
Jealous Rage

i hope it does come to you, i want to read it :)I think it finally is. I just completed a paragraph and I definitely feel like more is coming. Success! haha.

7/18/2010 #2,918
C. Tattiana H-H

hi hi Lili, how goes things?

Oh, shoot. I missed you. :( Well, to answer your question anyway, things are going well. I've been complaining all day long about anything and everything, but life's still pretty good. Ha-ha.

JR, your question over at the Rabble is SO difficult. I haven't read enough shitty fiction to voice my opinion on that one, yet. But, I'm sure many others will be more than happy to answer that one. XD

7/18/2010 #2,919
Jealous Rage

Yeah, I'm sure they will. I went with "what two authors..." cuz I was pretty sure, from things that I've read on here and other forums, that one of the answers would be Stephanie Meyer. This way they can say her and actually have to think of another one as well. Of course, Xen seems to like Twilight, so she'll probably prove me wrong and pick two different authors haha.

7/18/2010 #2,920
lookingwest

That's funny, took me like...five seconds to answer, XD

I hate Wallace Stevens..."ugghhh look at me! I'm the Emperor of Ice Cream!!!" Shut up Wallace Stevens, no one likes your dumb poetry.

7/18/2010 #2,921
C. Tattiana H-H

Yeah, there's a lot of Stephanie Meyer hatred out there. I haven't read her books so I wouldn't know. I plan to read them eventually, but when most everyone I've met on here says that they hated the books, it makes me wonder if I even want to test them out.

7/18/2010 #2,922
Jealous Rage

Oh snap, look at that. I called it; Stephanie Meyer was one of the two. I feel like I've accomplished something haha.

7/18/2010 #2,923
C. Tattiana H-H

lmfao. You could be a psychic!

7/18/2010 #2,924
Jealous Rage

I definitely could. I should start up one of those phone-in psychic shows. I could make a killing just messing with the minds of all the idiots who call in haha.

7/18/2010 #2,925
C. Tattiana H-H

You should! Kick it up a notch, too, and take it to YouTube for super-special-psychic-sessions. XD

7/18/2010 #2,926
Jealous Rage

You know, on second thought, screw it. I'll just keep my powers to myself and use them to win the lottery. It takes a hell of a lot less work and the payoff is probably better anyways.

7/18/2010 #2,927
C. Tattiana H-H

That's the way to do it. Don't bring too much attention to yourself otherwise you might have "them" hunting you down to use you in secret lab experiments in underground facilities. =o

7/18/2010 #2,928
Jealous Rage

Yeah, definitely. I'll have to spread out my winnings, make sure not to win the same lottery week after week or they may suspect something. Maybe I should get somebody else in on it; they buy the ticket and collect the prize and we split it.

7/18/2010 #2,929
xenolith

Of course, Xen seems to like Twilight, so she'll probably prove me wrong and pick two different authors haha.

I actually can't think of anyone. So ha-ha! Proved ya wrong anyways ;)

7/18/2010 #2,930
C. Tattiana H-H

Good thinking. You might want to rally a small group of people, actually. Spread it out across the province. Once you cash in enough winnings, you could even start hitting up other countries for their lotteries. You could be the international psychic con, or something fancy like that.

7/18/2010 #2,931
C. Tattiana H-H

I actually can't think of anyone. So ha-ha! Proved ya wrong anyways ;)

Always keeping us on our toes, aren't you?

7/18/2010 #2,932
xenolith

Okay, so I couldn't figure out why everyone is so obsessed with Topshop, so I went to the website, clicked on coats because they're like my favourite item of clothing sans vintage dresses, and found something I want on the first page.

No, like, three things. Dammit!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&categoryId=209744&parent_category_rn=208526&productId=1855973&langId=-1

want.

7/18/2010 #2,933
Jealous Rage

Good thinking. You might want to rally a small group of people, actually. Spread it out across the province. Once you cash in enough winnings, you could even start hitting up other countries for their lotteries. You could be the international psychic con, or something fancy like that.Haha yeah. Unfortunately, in the end I'll have to kill everybody else. It'll be like a heist movie, where the one guy kills all his partners at the end and sails off into the sunset on a massive yacht with huge bags of cash and hot women everywhere. So, I guess thats a warning, not to go into business with me haha.

7/18/2010 #2,934
xenolith

That makes me think of Mark Whalberg, Don, and The Itallian Job :p although he doesn't kill them all, does he. But he gets the girl!

7/18/2010 #2,935
Jealous Rage

Of course haha. He needed the girl. Whats the point of having the money if he's just gonna be lonely. Of course, money can buy "company" haha.

7/18/2010 #2,936
xenolith

Company, but not love ;) or Charlize Theron! Same thing lol.

7/18/2010 #2,937
Jealous Rage

Haha yeah. You know, that was a pretty good movie. Perhaps I'll watch it tonight. I think I have it saved on a flash drive somewhere.

7/18/2010 #2,938
C. Tattiana H-H

Ha-ha, I was thinking The Italian Job, too. Good movie.

7/18/2010 #2,939
lookingwest

Artie is totally Fry from Futurama.

This movie sucks. XD

7/18/2010 #2,940
« Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member