The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
EchelonKilljoyPlagueRat

Hey Just thought I'd drop in and see what the non boring people are up to :P I read South of Heaven and it was really good. Admittedly I only read a little but will definitely be coming back for more. I will probably get round to reading some more stories aswell. It's nice to see how different people write in different styles, I'm only just starting out so any reviews on my one story are welcome,( good or bad :D)

4/27/2010 #301
Eponine254

Hi everyone! I'd really appreciate any reviews for my latest story, A Good Day for the End of the World! Many of my reviewers so far seem to have missed the point altogether, so I thought that here would be a good place to ask for good, critical input. All reviews will be returned!

5/7/2010 . Edited 5/7/2010 #302
lookingwest

Hmm, well I read a couple from Wench and everything, and read Ali's from WCC--good luck by the way Ali, again!

Just wanted to pop in and mention, for those who read VATR I updated a few days ago. It's a short filler chapter, basically. Much shorter than my usual. So bleh. Here's lame Chapter Thirteen for those who've read VATR and have free time, XD

5/11/2010 #303
qczhao

You don't need to "dig" for that lookingwest :P

-

Anyway, *STAGE TIME*.

I would be grateful if you checked out Chapter 12 of my Drabbles series. See what you think? (it's 100 words long only)

5/13/2010 #304
lookingwest

You don't need to "dig" for that lookingwest :P

Oh, sorry :( *blushes* I didn't mean it to sound like that...it's just that Xen and Sophie have read it and it was more for them...ahhem, never mind, I guess.

5/13/2010 . Edited 5/13/2010 #305
qczhao

Oh, sorry :( *blushes* I didn't mean it to sound like that...it's just that Xen and Sophie have read it and it was more for them...ahhem, never mind, I guess.

LOL ok. I just realised I made a HUGE posting error.

I clicked on "the stage" thread and scrolled to the bottom of page 1, and thought that was the end of the thread. You made a comment about "digging" for a bad supernatural genre story, and my reply was that you needn't dig for one, as they're everywhere.

Definitely nothing to do with your most recent post looking for some feedback, sorry if I caused any offence! It was completely unintentional! Must...learn... to work fictionpress again....been gone, too long...lol.

5/13/2010 #306
xenolith

Aww, misunderstandings! All better now :)

And I'll be checking that out for sure Emily, I bloody love VATR. I'm sure I say that everytime it's mentioned here lol

5/13/2010 #307
Indestructible13

That one's done.

5/17/2010 #308
lookingwest

Oooh sorry Q, about that!

I've got a brand new chapter of INSIWB up, Chapter Eleven. It's been two months-ish since an update and Jess helped me out and I was a little whiner the whole way through, XD

Here's a link for lightening fast access: strung out

So happy to finally get that chapter out! Weight lifted!

5/23/2010 #309
xenolith

Yay!

:D

5/23/2010 #310
lookingwest

I normally wouldn't say...anything...about my poetry, XD

but I just thought I'd drop by and say that I stole and violated a bunch of characters from all of you at The Globe plus more, and put them in a poem, so, you know, my general assumptions about your day to day musing are just of course, spot on, I'm sure. /sarcasm

For your temporary general amusement because it's a temp. poem, XD:

What Were You Saying?

5/30/2010 #311
lookingwest

oh and I'm sure I spelled something wrong in there too...someone's bound to tell me I spelled something wrong...

Like...I think I already spelled one username wrong...

Damn my quickie editing for poetry! XD

5/30/2010 #312
lookingwest

I just also realized that this face:

XD:

sums up how I feel today. Hahahaha ohhofftopicness....

5/30/2010 #313
xenolith

Nice one, Emily.

XD

Now I have to make sure to read all those stories!

5/31/2010 #314
Jealous Rage

Pretty cool poem Emily.

5/31/2010 #315
lookingwest

I've been alerted that I spelled Australia wrong in it, XD

Thanks a lot GOOGLE CHROME. I'm still getting used to this new browser and it was doing something funky in Doc. Manager -_-

excuses excuses--eh, maybe I just suck at spelling, XD

Thanks for the feedback guys! It'll probably just be a temp. poem since it came to me and was written up pretty fast, but I'm glad that you enjoyed it and haven't thrown rocks, haha

5/31/2010 #316
sophiesix

lol, i thought that was an accent thing. or stry lia XD nice one em!

5/31/2010 #317
C. Tattiana H-H

Hey guys, I know I'm slacking in really kick-starting my participation here (I promise to get around to it soon), but I thought I'd drop in and request some feedback on one of my latest poems. Every time I write something new, I feel obligated to mention that poetry is not my forte. I'll think I'll stop doing this, since I'm becoming more comfortable with writing and uploading it. Anyway, Noxious Hypocrisy is the piece; if any of you have time, it would be wonderful if you could drop by and review. I'll return reviews as soon as I can (taking a quick review break to try to finish some other pieces).

Liana

6/7/2010 #318
SilverBluu

Hi Globers. I've only recently joined and decided to take a look at the different forums in here. This one looks interesting. I'd like to request reviews for One plus One. (If anyone is willing to do an overall review of the entire story that would be awesome).

It's a completed story that has been reviewed before but it's also an idea that I have been playing with for a while and I'm still not sure how it turned out. I will try very hard to return reviews in a timely manner.

6/15/2010 #319
C. Tattiana H-H

I always feel like I'm cheating the writer when I just do an overall review. My memory is terrible so there's no chance I'd be able to remember everything I loved or hated about a story unless I do it chapter-by-chapter. I've done that in the past, but looking back I feel kind of guilty about it. I'll work on some reviews for your story; expect them sporadically since I'm still catching up with past owed ones.

Liana

6/15/2010 #320
xenolith

I have an update on a multi-chap :D I'd like some feedback because it's my first time writing like this in ages.

Muchos gracias, per favor?

direction a-la Get a Life

6/19/2010 #321
sophiesix

aaaargh! exciting!!!! bloody taxi about to take me to teh airport nooooo

weants to read get a life!!!!!

6/19/2010 #322
xenolith

Thanks Sophie and Silver (can we still call you that, now that the screename has changed?) for the awsemo reviews :D :D

6/21/2010 #323
lookingwest

ack, Xen, I promise I will be reading your new chappy soon! I have been really....neglecting of my FP duties this week! D:

6/21/2010 #324
xenolith

Oh dude, you so don't have to! And it's okay to have a life heheh

6/22/2010 #325
SilverBluu

Yes call me Silver. My penname on fictionpress is actually quite old. SilverBluu is the online name that I've been using more recently (not on fictionpress but in other online stuff)

6/22/2010 #326
lookingwest

Oh dude, you so don't have to! And it's okay to have a life heheh

task completed!

Woo! That was a really fun chapter too, haha

6/22/2010 #327
lookingwest

speaking of writing *ahem*...well...I can't listen to any critique on this and change it until after the competition is over, but if anyone's looking for a really confusing, quick, 1000 word read (all reviews returned too), or are just curious to see what crazy thing I've come up with now, here's my submission to Write The Wrong, Challenge One:

Josephology

6/23/2010 #328
xenolith

Read it.

Read it.

Read it.

Read it.

It's gooooood :D

6/23/2010 #329
qczhao

I normally wouldn't say...anything...about my poetry, XD

but I just thought I'd drop by and say that I stole and violated a bunch of characters from all of you at The Globe plus more, and put them in a poem, so, you know, my general assumptions about your day to day musing are just of course, spot on, I'm sure. /sarcasm

For your temporary general amusement because it's a temp. poem, XD:

What Were You Saying?

I clicky the link but it's dead, where'd it go?!

6/25/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member