The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
C. Tattiana H-H

Sent.

Thank you so much! :D

8/5/2010 #121
PapaMike

I've had a look and sent it back, I hope I've helped some, I really enjoyed reading and will be voting so good luck with the comp :)

8/5/2010 #122
C. Tattiana H-H

Oh, Mama Smurf! *hug* You're so wonderful.

What you understood it as was dead on! Excellent, I'm glad it wasn't too vague.

Your edits and suggestions were gold! I'll definitely be incorporating a lot of the things you've offered.

I'm fixing it up all nice and pretty right now; do you think you could take a look at the revision once I'm finished? :D

8/5/2010 #123
C. Tattiana H-H

Oh, Mama Smurf! *hug* You're so wonderful.

What you understood it as was dead on! Excellent, I'm glad it wasn't too vague.

Your edits and suggestions were gold! I'll definitely be incorporating a lot of the things you've offered.

I'm fixing it up all nice and pretty right now; do you think you could take a look at the revision once I'm finished? :D

8/5/2010 #124
PapaMike

Oh I am glad, and of course I would be happy to have another look at it! I enjoyed reading it, and I'm so glad I could help you after all the stuff you've helped me with :D

8/5/2010 #125
C. Tattiana H-H

Thanks for all your help, Mama Smurf!

8/5/2010 #126
PapaMike

Not at sweetie, I'm glad I could help!

8/5/2010 #127
Jealous Rage

If anyone has time, I'm looking for someone to take a look at what I have written so far for the second chapter of "Fate Stepped In". I'm not really too sure about what I have and I wanted to get someone else's opinion. It's about 1800 words. If anyone is interested, just let me know and I'll email it to you.

8/8/2010 #128
xenolith

I can take a look at that. Won't be able to get to it tonight, but tomorrow or Wed at the latest. If that's cool with you then send it on over.

8/9/2010 #129
Jealous Rage

All right, thanks Xen. I'm sending it now.

8/9/2010 #130
PapaMike

Anyone free to read through a side-story of Avalon for me? Just a short fairy-tale that needs checking for grammar, spelling and any suggestions you may have to make it better :D

8/10/2010 #131
C. Tattiana H-H

Always willing. I still need to edit your other one and get back to you about it, though. XD

I'll be finished later today. Promise.

8/10/2010 #132
PapaMike

thank you! I'm not worried so take as long as you need.

Should I wait until your finished or should I send it over now?

8/10/2010 #133
C. Tattiana H-H

Send it over now. I'm taking the train home in about an hour, so it'll give me something good to read. :D

8/10/2010 #134
PapaMike

don't get too excited :)

8/10/2010 #135
C. Tattiana H-H

I'm sure it's wonderful. =P

8/10/2010 #136
Jealous Rage

If anyone is interested, would you mind do a read through for the 3rd chapter of South Of Heaven. It's been a long time coming haha, and I'm not entirely pleased with it, but I don't hate it and I'll take that at this point. If anyone wants to do that, just let me know and I'll email it it you.

8/28/2010 #137
xenolith

DOMINATED.

(for old time's sake)

9/2/2010 #138
lookingwest

Did anyone ever go through Ch. 3 for Don? Because...I only didn't volunteer because I was like, uh, school is starting and it would take me forever for some unforeseeable reason...Don, I'm sorry if no one got to you :( But I did see that you posted it up, so did things go okay?

9/2/2010 #139
Jealous Rage

Nope. I got bored and decided to post it. And I just noticed a fucking mistake, even though I read through the damn thing like twelve times. Fuck.

9/2/2010 #140
lookingwest

That happens to me ALL the time Don, so no biggie. I love it when the first reviewer points out the obvious ones first though, because if it's a spelling error or something REALLY obvious, I run and fix it as fast as I possibly can, XD

9/2/2010 #141
Jealous Rage

Mine wasn't a spelling mistake. I missed a damn word. But it has been fixed.

9/2/2010 #142
xenolith

Did anyone ever go through Ch. 3 for Don? Because...I only didn't volunteer because I was like, uh, school is starting and it would take me forever for some unforeseeable reason...Don, I'm sorry if no one got to you :(

I second that. Sorry Don. Next time :D

9/4/2010 #143
C. Tattiana H-H

Oops, sorry, Don. I should probably head over to your profile soon and check out your story as well, eh? *runs off to do just that*

9/10/2010 #144
Jealous Rage

Yes, please do.

9/10/2010 #145
C. Tattiana H-H

I was about to do it... but then I became distracted by spamming the OT to bump us up the GF Ladder. XD

9/10/2010 #146
Jealous Rage

Could somebody take a look at what I have written so far for Chapter 4 of South of Heaven. It's coming along pretty well, but something just seems a little...off, or not right about it and I'm looking for somebody else's opinion. It's probably necessary to have read the rest of the story, or this chapter won't make a bit of sense to you. If anyone is free to do it, just let me know in here and I'll email it to you.

10/3/2010 #147
xenolith

Hey Don, how many words is it so far?

10/3/2010 #148
Jealous Rage

Just under 2500.

10/3/2010 #149
xenolith

Okay, I can take a look at it if you're still keen.

10/3/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member