The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
xenolith

Hey there Globe. I give you the Pit - take three.

Be nice (:

11/27/2010 #1
xenolith

@kitty - sorry if the spamming is annoying you! best bet is to unsubscribe from the pit threads

@emily - the globe is in your hands. you can do whatever you want lol I don't mind

11/27/2010 #2
xenolith

so hot yesterday. I'm positive that my right arm is more sunburnt than my left arm from driving :/

11/27/2010 #3
xenolith

BOOM.

dominated

11/27/2010 #4
lookingwest

!

11/27/2010 #5
taerkitty

If the point is to drive up post count, why not create a thread just for 'grinding' the numbers? That way, we can still have offtopic conversation on The Pit and not worry about spam. Or, leave the Pit full of lyrics spam, and we create a separate thread that is spam-free.

Now that I understand the goal of spamming, I'll gladly join it, but would rather it not be where it intrudes on real conversation.

11/27/2010 #6
xenolith

well people only spam when there is no-one here to have a conversation with, which happens often as we are a small forum with crazy time-zone clashes.

buuuut. if it is a problem, I suppose we could cut back on it a bit.

11/27/2010 #7
C. Tattiana H-H

If the point is to drive up post count, why not create a thread just for 'grinding' the numbers? That way, we can still have offtopic conversation on The Pit and not worry about spam. Or, leave the Pit full of lyrics spam, and we create a separate thread that is spam-free.

I was actually thinking that this morning. Why not create another Pit. Round everyone up for a quick spurt of spamming, and get 'er done in like, half an hour? That's 4999 extra posts right there. I think it'd go by quickly if we had everyone pitch in all at once, yeah?

11/27/2010 #8
lookingwest

so uh.

something like this but with a less offensive sexist topic title and not created by what looks like a douchebag?

11/27/2010 #9
lookingwest

http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/48799/7464810/1/

11/27/2010 #10
lookingwest

I don't care either way with this, I am Switz-yo-land XD, (product of time spent at RG OT), so do whut you will! :D Not a bad idea though.

11/27/2010 #11
lookingwest

in fact the Spam OT meant for specifically just spam seems to be something that is very part of FF.net forum culture.

11/27/2010 #12
xenolith

if y'all want a spam thread, go for it! I'm not fussed XD

11/27/2010 #13
xenolith

I miss Sophie. she's been gone too long!

11/27/2010 #14
MidNight The Magnificent

Jack, oh Jack Daniels. You're my best friend.

Holyshit. I got so high on beer and beef last night, I'm surprised I am not puking my guts out this morning.

Drugs? Who needs drugs? I've got my buddy Jack right here.

11/27/2010 #15
xenolith

not a fan of jack daniels :p

11/27/2010 #16
xenolith

am a fan of jacob black.

gosh. soo... hot

D:

11/27/2010 #17
C. Tattiana H-H

Hey! Sorry. Was reviewing. I'm kicking ass in RM, but I'm afraid of going to bed in case Mini catches up!

11/27/2010 #18
C. Tattiana H-H

something like this but with a less offensive sexist topic title and not created by what looks like a douchebag?

Ha-ha. Yes. But, like, it should be a date. Make it all formal and such. Let errbody know and invite them to join the mass spammage.

11/27/2010 #19
lookingwest

Clear yo' mind. *bounces*

BF is finally uploading his music to Facebook! I'm so excited, I've never heard it before and he's alllll secretive about it, so FINALLY after MONTHS, he will have something up.

*secretly hopes he has a really romantic techno song about how awesome his girlfriend is*

11/27/2010 #20
berley

So that guy who likes to get dressed up as a girl and wear make up is coming over tomorrow. We are going shopping to pick him up stuff and then we are going to do his make up and dress him up again.

It's so funny, because he is so man-ish when you first meet him. And now I'm going to teach him how to do his make up.

11/27/2010 #21
lookingwest

XD that's awesome, haha

11/27/2010 #22
C. Tattiana H-H

So that guy who likes to get dressed up as a girl and wear make up is coming over tomorrow.

Omg. Ha-ha. Sorry, that was just such an awesome way to begin that little story.

11/27/2010 #23
berley

Haha. I don't know how else to describe him. As weird as the entire experience is, I have fun hanging out with him. This time around he is trying out a blonde wig, so that is going to change how I do his make up.

11/27/2010 #24
xenolith

heheh cool. I like that guy XD

11/27/2010 #25
xenolith

some pig totally spammed my LJ post. I mean, who does that? you kinda forget that this is the internet, after a while.

then bam.

genitalia.

like, wtf?

11/27/2010 #26
xenolith

not impressed.

11/27/2010 #27
taerkitty

You want some good replies to your LJ? PM me the URL..

11/28/2010 #28
Jealous Rage

Haha, thanks for reminding me about LJ Xen. I almost forgot again. I don't know why I even got the damn thing; it seems to slip my mind all the time. But I've just posted a new entry and hopefully I remember to do it again before too long. I was gonna comment on your latest post, but I really had nothing to say. "Good stuff" or "Looks pretty good" just seem kind of lame haha.

11/28/2010 #29
xenolith

I don't really want good comments so much as I don't want disgusting comments. If that makes sense :p

@don - it's easy to forget about lol. I want to post something everyday, like how I want to write everyday. just takes practice.

11/28/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member