The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Tekla

Btw, my gmail theme is definitely ninjas as of today. I know, you're all jealous.

*jealousrage* 3/29/2011 #2,971
Phoenix sraet

I happen to like thinking. It's like brain-lifting, except it doesn't make you sweat or give you a sore medula oblongata after the fact.

Most people don't seem to like thinking, haha.

I've tried as best I can to get up to date on everyone's children.

Oh man, this is how I feel about my stories. "IT'S MY BABY". I can't wait to get started on reading all of these, though, because from what I've gathered from drifting through your profiles, you're all fantastic.

3/29/2011 #2,972
Phoenix sraet

Btw, my gmail theme is definitely ninjas as of today. I know, you're all jealous.

Ninjas rock, but I always keep mine on the planets theme, on account of always being spaced out (har har).

3/29/2011 #2,973
lookingwest

There are SOO MANY stories I need to catch up on. No wonder I never am going to finish the novel I'm reading, I'm busy reading everyone's stories on FP. haha.

I honestly can't tell you the last time I actually read a novel for pleasure. Like...honestly...it's either school or FP--been that way for over a year now o_o

Which I mean, isn't a bad thing, but...I really need to take time and read some popular lit this summer, just to have some fun, you know?

3/29/2011 #2,974
berley

It's official, I need to make a list of all the stories I need to continue reading/begin reading. I don't think I've finished any long multi-chap stories yet.

3/29/2011 #2,975
lookingwest

And, if she would ever update it (nudgenudge, winkwink) I would be reviewing INSIWB.

It will be this week, don't worry :3

I've got it written up and everything

3/29/2011 #2,976
Tekla

ack, I'm feeling an edit spree coming on.

tata for now!

3/29/2011 #2,977
berley

Am I like, the only person that still uses hotmail?

3/29/2011 #2,978
lookingwest

How do you pronounce that acronym? I always say "IN-sih-wehb".

XDDDD Mine's like, running the title together really fast in my head when I see it.

That acronym for us pretty much more identifiable as the actual title, XDD People probably see it and are like, "who names their story that?"?

3/29/2011 #2,979
lookingwest

It's official, I need to make a list of all the stories I need to continue reading/begin reading. I don't think I've finished any long multi-chap stories yet.

I have one of those, I made it for myself on my WRR post, haha, but yeah, they're nice...unfortunately I hardly have time to get to it these days :(

3/29/2011 #2,980
Phoenix sraet

XDDDD Mine's like, running the title together really fast in my head when I see it.

I do the same thing. I had to do some digging when I first showed up here to figure out what the heck everyone was talking about lol.

3/29/2011 #2,981
thewhimsicalbard

*jealousrage*

Bwahahahaha!!!!

Oh man, this is how I feel about my stories. "IT'S MY BABY". I can't wait to get started on reading all of these, though, because from what I've gathered from drifting through your profiles, you're all fantastic.

Honestly, that's why I was so insistent about making the Lobby - I really wanted to be able to look in one place and be like, "Oh, so that's your child? I haven't read him/her yet. Let's do this!" That way I don't have to look through profiles, and you guys don't have to decide which out of over forty poems are good ones and which just suck nuts :)

3/29/2011 #2,982
Nesasio

I was gonna say how I pronounce INSIWB but when I tried to spell it out how I read it it was just insiwb again. XD Okay, technically it was in-siwb but, really, does that help anyone?

I fail at spelling out sounds apparently.

3/29/2011 #2,983
lookingwest

ten more rounds, more shots down...

XD

This Pandora station, hahahahaha

3/29/2011 #2,984
thewhimsicalbard

Interestingly, none of my titles are long enough to warrant consideration for an acronym. I've tried shortening Aqua Vitae to AV once or twice, but it never really works. That's what I get for trying to be a Globe-hipster.

3/29/2011 #2,985
berley

I totally cheat and delete stuff that I think have been sucking nuts for too long.

3/29/2011 #2,986
Nesasio

and which just suck nuts :)

You have such a way with words. *swoons*

3/29/2011 #2,987
Phoenix sraet

Honestly, that's why I was so insistent about making the Lobby - I really wanted to be able to look in one place and be like, "Oh, so that's your child? I haven't read him/her yet. Let's do this!" That way I don't have to look through profiles, and you guys don't have to decide which out of over forty poems are good ones and which just suck nuts :)

Well that's pretty damn fantastic, so hooray for insistence. I'm guessing it's continually updated as people add work?

3/29/2011 #2,988
lookingwest

I fail at spelling out sounds apparently.

good thing I took out the "That" that was in the song.

Which was just...completely unneeded.

Also, it makes searching for plagiarism on Google, REALLY difficult. And I didn't really...want to evoke the song...since I don't really like the song. But :/ Blagh. ANYWAY, yeah, that = useless word most of the time, hahaha

3/29/2011 #2,989
lookingwest

That's what I get for trying to be a Globe-hipster.

I'M A GLOBSTER.

3/29/2011 #2,990
berley

Globe hipster

We should get t-shirts made. Or, you know, start a cult.

3/29/2011 #2,991
Phoenix sraet

I'M A GLOBSTER.

sounds like a fucking awesome science fiction monster.

3/29/2011 #2,992
Nesasio

I'M A GLOBSTER.

Sounds messy. :/

3/29/2011 #2,993
lookingwest

I feel like that stopped conversation.

3/29/2011 #2,994
thewhimsicalbard

We should get t-shirts made.

Hell. Yes.

3/29/2011 #2,995
Phoenix sraet

I feel like that stopped conversation.

Nah, just the darn post lag again. *shakes fist at fp*

3/29/2011 #2,996
Phoenix sraet

Or, you know, start a cult.

You should know. This is beautiful.

and the t-shirts?

+1

3/29/2011 #2,997
lookingwest

Nah, just the darn post lag again. *shakes fist at fp*

XD, i swear sometimes it's lagging on my end more than others, haha

3/29/2011 #2,998
Phoenix sraet

XD, i swear sometimes it's lagging on my end more than others, haha

Yeah, me too. Sometimes it won't let me know there are new posts, so I come back ten minutes later and there are 23948359021 new bits of conversation.

3/29/2011 #2,999
lookingwest

so I come back ten minutes later and there are 23948359021 new bits of conversation.

sounds about right, XD

3/29/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member