The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »
Tekla

Anybody play spider solitaire?

*jumps up and down* 3/27/2011 #2,641
Tekla

also, it's piano time upstairs. I like my music, go AWAY!

3/27/2011 #2,642
lookingwest

oh my god.

Dr. Ron Ganze actually said, "good start Emily" on that paragraph I wrote on The Globe the other day!!!

O_O

..............THIS MEANS THAT THE GLOBE IS MY LUCKY CHARM.

I MUST WRITE MY ENTIRE PAPER HERE.

3/27/2011 #2,643
Jealous Rage

I've finally done, for the first time in about a month, most of the things that were on my to-do list for the weekend concerning school.

Good news haha.

I really hope it's on Wednesday.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

3/27/2011 #2,644
Jealous Rage

Dr. Ron Ganze actually said, "good start Emily" on that paragraph I wrote on The Globe the other day!!!

It's cuz we fucking rock. For serious.

3/27/2011 #2,645
Stephanie M. Moore

I love Minesweeper!

| I tried for three straight hours last night to win a game on expert. Didn't get it done.

I beat the expert level for the first time about a month ago-- it was pretty exciting.

And apparently, the Fictionpress search features has been down for a few days, as well.

3/27/2011 #2,646
Jealous Rage

Yeah, it has been. Someone in another forum I post in was talking about it. We should probably expect it by now; there is very rarely a time when every FP feature is working. There's always at least one that's down.

3/27/2011 #2,647
Phoenix sraet

........THIS MEANS THAT THE GLOBE IS MY LUCKY CHARM.I MUST WRITE MY ENTIRE PAPER HERE.

do it do it!

I really hope it's on Wednesday.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

+1

3/27/2011 #2,648
Phoenix sraet

And apparently, the Fictionpress search features has been down for a few days, as well.Yeah it's lame. Love the avatar, by the way.

3/27/2011 #2,649
Tekla

must drown out scales coming from upstairs yargh

3/27/2011 #2,650
Tekla

soap!

3/27/2011 #2,651
Tekla

I tried typing spam real fast and I got soap...

my brain on four hours of sleep is entertaining indeed

3/27/2011 #2,652
Jealous Rage

Indeed it is.

3/27/2011 #2,653
Phoenix sraet

Spam, soap...you wouldn't want to eat either, in any case.

3/27/2011 #2,654
Jealous Rage

That's true. The soap probably tastes better though.

3/27/2011 #2,655
Phoenix sraet

That's true. The soap probably tastes better though.

That's the one I would pick. Spam is just...hurrrgh.

3/27/2011 #2,656
Stephanie M. Moore

| Yeah it's lame. Love the avatar, by the way.

Thanks, and I agree.

| must drown out scales coming from upstairs yargh

I love listening to scales and things.. but I was a band nerd in high school (still am, I suppose.) Are they any good?

3/27/2011 . Edited 3/27/2011 #2,657
Jealous Rage

That's the one I would pick. Spam is just...hurrrgh.

Yes. I always find it has somewhat of a slimy, congealed sort of consistency. That is not something meat should ever have, even if it is fake meat.

3/27/2011 #2,658
Tekla

I love listening to scales and things.. but I was a band nerd in high school (still am, I suppose.) Are they any good?

oh, don't get me wrong, I'm a band nerd too. (music major ftw.) it's just a crappy piano and sounds atrocious.

3/27/2011 #2,659
Phoenix sraet

Yes. I always find it has somewhat of a slimy, congealed sort of consistency. That is not something meat should ever have, even if it is fake meat.

I always expect it to start crawling out of the can whenever I walk by it in the grocery store. Also, fake meat should not exist, hahahahaha.

3/27/2011 #2,660
Jealous Rage

Also, fake meat should not exist, hahahahaha.

Indeed. We have enough real meat, makes the fake stuff pretty pointless haha.

3/27/2011 #2,661
Stephanie M. Moore

| oh, don't get me wrong, I'm a band nerd too. (music major ftw.) it's just a crappy piano and sounds atrocious.

Well, that sucks. But you're a music major? That's awesome! Are you music performance, vocal, etc.?

3/27/2011 #2,662
Phoenix sraet

Indeed. We have enough real meat, makes the fake stuff pretty pointless haha.

Although it does give us stuff to make fun of (i.e., spam) so I'm not complaining too much.

3/27/2011 #2,663
Tekla

Well, that sucks.

yeah, whaddya do. I think they're mostly finished now, though.

But you're a music major? That's awesome! Are you music performance, vocal, etc.?

I'm just doing general music with an emphasis with bassoon :)

I wanna tack on a double major and go the english/editing route too though, haha!

3/27/2011 #2,664
Jealous Rage

Although it does give us stuff to make fun of (i.e., spam) so I'm not complaining too much.

Haha yeah. So many things to make fun of in this world. Fake meat, terrible fast food, stupid people. The list really is endless haha.

3/27/2011 #2,665
Stephanie M. Moore

Bassoon! That's brilliant.

I play the clarinet. I'd seriously love to do a double major with music, but my engineering curriculum would even make a minor difficult to complete. And thus, music is consigned to "hobby" status. But I still love it.

3/27/2011 #2,666
Phoenix sraet

Haha yeah. So many things to make fun of in this world. Fake meat, terrible fast food, stupid people. The list really is endless haha.

Terribly obvious warning labels. Blow drier: "do not use underwater." Chainsaw: [on the saw end] "do not clutch while running."

3/27/2011 #2,667
Tekla

bassoon is quite brilliant, if I do say so m'self :D clarinet is sweet too, but I can't stand the Eb clarinets cos they just get so goshdarn high T__T (I'm a fan of the low stuff, rawr~)

yeah, engineering here takes forevahhhh to finish, so that's just a bad idea everywhere I think haha. great thing about music is you don't necessarily have to be "in it" to appreciate it ^__^

concerts are like, my favorite thing ever. hummm :3

3/27/2011 #2,668
Jealous Rage

Terribly obvious warning labels. Blow drier: "do not use underwater." Chainsaw: [on the saw end] "do not clutch while running."

Yeah, there are some great ones. I Stumbled onto a good list a couple months ago; I should track it down haha.

3/27/2011 #2,669
Stephanie M. Moore

I've never gotten to try the Eb clarinet. It's so cute, though! But you are completely right-- I love me some chalumeau clarinet. That register is just gorgeous.

True, true. Right now, I'm playing at my church, and I'm going to try to get involved with a community band here in Montgomery. It's a lot of fun.

3/27/2011 #2,670
« Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member