The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Jealous Rage

I could five minutes ago. Now, I'm done.

8/22/2011 #2,971
Stephanie M. Moore

Done? As in completed? Or done, as in stopped?

8/22/2011 #2,972
Jealous Rage

Done, as in completed. Finished chapter 8.

8/22/2011 #2,973
Stephanie M. Moore

Very nice! Should we expect an update soon?

8/22/2011 #2,974
Jealous Rage

It's been updated. I'm impatient like that.

8/22/2011 #2,975
Stephanie M. Moore

And there it is, sitting in my inbox!

8/22/2011 #2,976
Stephanie M. Moore

I don't think I can read it now, though. I have the beginnings of a headache, and it is not fun atm.

8/22/2011 #2,977
Jealous Rage

It's all good. It'll still be there whenever you get to it. Unless I take it down to rewrite. I'm not exactly pleased with it. Another 'setting the table' chapter, with not a lot of action. But I'm lazy, so it'll probably stay as-is for a while.

8/22/2011 #2,978
Stephanie M. Moore

I so understand. I'm totally going to post the first completed version of this chapter I finish. Even though there are parts that I am not happy with.

I will definitely take a look later.

8/22/2011 #2,979
Jealous Rage

Thanks, Steph. I appreciate it.

And I wasn't happy with chapter 7 when I posted it either haha. Still have changed much with it though, and it's been about three months. Maybe this one will look a little better to me come tomorrow.

8/22/2011 #2,980
Stephanie M. Moore

That happens sometimes. I post a chapter and dismiss it as complete garbage. Then, I go back and read it a few weeks later and decide that it really wasn't that bad. Sometimes, I even think they're good.

8/22/2011 #2,981
Jealous Rage

Yeah. With this one, it's not necessarily that I feel it's terrible, I'm just really out of practice with Adrianna's POV. Last chapter was Kane, and I've really been focused on him with the collab and all. So this one just seems a little boring, or something like that. I think I'm going to write a couple of shorts from her POV, see if I can get back into it a little more.

8/22/2011 #2,982
Stephanie M. Moore

Good plan. I should try that sometime.

So, how's it going?

8/22/2011 #2,983
Jealous Rage

Going all right. Just sitting here, listening to a sports show, thinking about food.

How are you, aside from the headache? haha

8/22/2011 #2,984
Stephanie M. Moore

Better. The headache has faded a bit. I'm listening to music and attempting to write. And watching the time just creep by tonight. Maybe it's because I didn't take a nap this afternoon? Who knows.

Are you watching ESPN?

8/22/2011 #2,985
Jealous Rage

Nope, Sportsrage. It's an internet radio show.

Maybe it's because I didn't take a nap this afternoon?

Maybe haha. Does that mean you'll be going to bed at a decent time tonight haha?

8/22/2011 #2,986
Stephanie M. Moore

Maybe haha. Does that mean you'll be going to bed at a decent time tonight haha?

Do you want to know what's pathetic? That even when i take a nap, I still go to bed way earlier than I'd like. lol.

I've never heard of that show. Down here we have Paul Finebaum (which is a horrible representation of Southern football and the state of Alabama in general.) It's embarrassing.

8/22/2011 #2,987
Jealous Rage

That even when i take a nap, I still go to bed way earlier than I'd like. lol.

Nice haha. I always tend to stay up really late, whether I'm tired or not. It's hard for me to go to bed before 4AM, for one reason or another.

I've never heard of that show.

It's aimed more toward people who bet on sports than anything else. And it covers every sport, no real emphasis on any. Though college football is dominating a lot of the talk lately, with the season starting next week.

8/22/2011 #2,988
Stephanie M. Moore

Yep. I'm going to be at one of those games next week. :)

I decided to sell most of my tickets, though. It's too much of a hassle to drive an hour to campus every other Saturday and deal with parking problems. So, I kept two of the "big" games and sold the rest.

8/22/2011 #2,989
Jealous Rage

Nice. I don't really follow college football all that much, but I paid attention to Auburn last year. I'm a fan of Nick Fairley, and he was a beast for the Tigers last year. And now he's a Lion, ironically enough haha.

Good plan though. Might as well get some money for them.

8/22/2011 #2,990
lookingwest

Trueblood is getting so stressful T_T

8/22/2011 #2,991
Stephanie M. Moore

Yep. I'm at Auburn, if you didn't know. So, yeah. It was a good year!

I like Nick Fairley, most of the time. He had some late hits and tactics that were questionable, but he was indeed a beast. And then there was Cam Newton, our one-year wonder. I'm worried this year, though. Hoping for a winning record, really.

8/22/2011 #2,992
Jealous Rage

Trueblood is getting so stressful T_T

That's unfortunate.

Yep. I'm at Auburn, if you didn't know.

I did know haha.

And yeah, you guys might be in tough this year. Never know though. Weird shit can happen.

8/22/2011 #2,993
Stephanie M. Moore

And yeah, you guys might be in tough this year. Never know though. Weird shit can happen.

Indeed. We're a young team this year. Pretty much 2008 and 2009 were crap recruiting years. So, our talent is pooled together from 2010 and 2011. Not a lot of experience in our starting line-up (especially on the offensive line.)

Rebuilding year. Hopefully it'll pay off eventually.

8/22/2011 . Edited 8/22/2011 #2,994
Jealous Rage

Yeah. And it's never good when you have to replace the quarterback. Especially when the old one led you to a championship. Puts a lot of pressure on the successor. But they could still get it done.

I have to believe that haha. I'm a fan of the Leafs, in the NHL. Every year is a rebuilding there for them. If I don't believe rebuilding teams can get it done, I'm gonna have to cheer for a different team haha.

8/22/2011 #2,995
Stephanie M. Moore

haha. I don't follow hockey-- ever.

I'm actually making progress on this chapter. I have two halves completed, and I just have to stitch them together. And throw in a little character development at the proper intervals.

8/22/2011 #2,996
Jealous Rage

Hockey is the sport I follow closest. Followed by baseball. Then football and basketball follow that. And then I sort of trail off when it comes to the rest haha.

And that's good. I did something similar haha. Wrote the beginning and the end, then went back and wrote the middle to join them up properly.

8/22/2011 #2,997
Stephanie M. Moore

It's already 3000 words, too. This one is going to be long.

8/22/2011 #2,998
Jealous Rage

Mine was 4500. Which is actually a few words less than my average, I believe.

8/22/2011 #2,999
Stephanie M. Moore

I try to aim for 3000 on my chapters. This one will probably end up around 3500, it seems.

8/22/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member