The Globe
Shakespeare and other stuff. The big kids club.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »
berley

haha. I totally kind of did that with your story. I was like "Coming up to the last chapter? Noooo!"

10/14/2011 #2,791
Dr. Self Destruct

Whew, finally done cleaning.

Very excite. We're going to go to the store after he gets here and get stuff to cook a pizza, then watch a movie. :3

Just hope I don't say anything awkward.

10/14/2011 #2,792
S.R. Revel

"watch a movie" is that what they call heavy macking these days... its been awhile since I've dated.

10/14/2011 #2,793
Dr. Self Destruct

Ahaha. I can only hope. xD

10/14/2011 #2,794
Dr. Self Destruct

1,700 words, and I got a somewhat difficult scene out of the way. I feel productive. c:

Now I just gotta worry about my own love life. If only it were as easy as writing a story.

10/14/2011 #2,795
S.R. Revel

Well then, I wish you luck in getting lucky

10/14/2011 #2,796
S.R. Revel

I should really get cracking on my story, but work made me angry so I think everything my characters do or say would turn out hostile.

Think I need a 'green' break ;)

10/14/2011 #2,797
Dr. Self Destruct

Think I need a 'green' break ;)

xD

Just kick back and smoke a doobie. Shit, maybe that's what I should do. Too bad my parents don't smoke anymore -- don't think there's been any pot in my house for years.

10/14/2011 #2,798
S.R. Revel

Just kick back and smoke a doobie. Shit, maybe that's what I should do. Too bad my parents don't smoke anymore -- don't think there's been any pot in my house for years.

That would certainly make sure you say something 'stupid' on your date.

I miss the excitement of new boyness.

10/14/2011 #2,799
Dr. Self Destruct

Ugh, I don't. I'm just too anxious of a person.

Actually, I lie. I like it until the day arrives where I actually have to deal with it. Then I get nervous to all hell.

10/14/2011 #2,800
Dr. Self Destruct

Viiiiirgiiiiiiin

10/14/2011 #2,801
Dr. Self Destruct

I used to play Warcraft III with a guy named Virgin-Flesh. I always chuckled when I saw his name.

10/14/2011 #2,802
S.R. Revel

Yes, but that whole butterfly in your stomach thing... I wish I could get that back.

Getting comfortable with someone is annoying, I agree. But it's fun to do the testing of boundaries, sometimes you get surprised, hence why I have been with the same man for 7 years, he loves my flaws

10/14/2011 #2,803
S.R. Revel

what movie did you pick? Or have you not picked?

10/14/2011 #2,804
Dr. Self Destruct

Transformers 3. I haven't seen it, but I think he has.

I feel kinda bad because the guy that bought me the movie asked me out yesterday, and I totally blew him off. :x

Blew him off as in... told him no. Not, you know, literally... gah, nevermind.

Haha, I just read your post in the Fight for the Freebie thread -- pure genius.

10/14/2011 #2,805
S.R. Revel

Whenever I had to read Shakespeare in high school I kept thinking to myself, this guys had to like other dudes and would be the most epic pansy in a fight.

10/14/2011 #2,806
berley

Transformers 3 kind of sucked. haha.

Dating is really annoying to me. I'm so busy lately and I don't have the patience to like... do the whole getting to know someone and getting comfortable with them part. I'm always asking myself "Is it appropriate to crack that kind of joke around him? Should I say that? Is he going to think I'm a total bitch if I say that? Should I kiss him this soon? Should I have sex with him right away? Is all he want is sex? Do all I want is sex?" I can get really awkward.

I miss the guy I was seeing back in Calgary. We were super comfortable with each other and then I had to get up and move. Boo.

10/14/2011 #2,807
lookingwest

Agreed.

10/14/2011 #2,808
lookingwest

also the comp I TA that my freshman brother keeps bitching about--

yeah I just found out she's one of my really good friends in the graduate program, XDDD

awkwardness ensued.

10/14/2011 #2,809
S.R. Revel

I'm always asking myself "Is it appropriate to crack that kind of joke around him? Should I say that? Is he going to think I'm a total bitch if I say that? Should I kiss him this soon? Should I have sex with him right away? Is all he want is sex? Do all I want is sex?" I can get really awkward.

This is the part I don't miss. I always felt like such a silly girl when I went through these motions.

Is it bad I have a lady crush on the chick from Transformers 3, her and Jennifer Lawerence... apparently I'm into blondes.

10/14/2011 . Edited 10/14/2011 #2,810
berley

I hated her, but I think it's because she ran around in huge ass heels the entire movie and managed to not have them fall off/ruin her feet. Like wtf!?!

Yeah, I'm fine once you get through that awkward phase, but that awkward phase is so....awkward. I usually don't get really silly or anything, I just over think things most of the time.

10/14/2011 #2,811
Dr. Self Destruct

Hmmm, maybe we should watch a different movie, then. If Transformers sucked.

Or maybe it'll be a good excuse for a make-out session. I dunno.

10/14/2011 #2,812
S.R. Revel

If he's seen it already and wants to come over and watch it, I think the guy wants to mack

10/14/2011 #2,813
Dr. Self Destruct

Dating is really annoying to me. I'm so busy lately and I don't have the patience to like... do the whole getting to know someone and getting comfortable with them part. I'm always asking myself "Is it appropriate to crack that kind of joke around him? Should I say that? Is he going to think I'm a total bitch if I say that? Should I kiss him this soon? Should I have sex with him right away? Is all he want is sex? Do all I want is sex?" I can get really awkward.

I have this problem too. But I really want a boyfriend... not someone I intend to marry or anything, just a guy to hang out with and have fun. Screw around a bit.

I love guys. Must surround myself with them!

10/14/2011 #2,814
Dr. Self Destruct

If he's seen it already and wants to come over and watch it, I think the guy wants to mack

Yussssss. :3

10/14/2011 #2,815
Dr. Self Destruct

Oh no, Potter. I got another Herro. :(

10/14/2011 #2,816
KimitheAwesomesauce

hey...can i have some advice?

10/14/2011 #2,817
Dr. Self Destruct

Sure, shoot.

10/14/2011 #2,818
S.R. Revel

Sure, shoot.

Ditto. Or are you asking someone specific?

10/14/2011 #2,819
KimitheAwesomesauce

kk. so all my friends have been saying that this one guy im also close friends with likes me. and i asked him if he did today and then he replied "ah...um...uhh.." and i said "um..." and left feeling like a totally depressed bitch. and now im confused cuz i never did get an answer AND i still wanna be friends. plus, if he likes me, which everyone seems to think, then what do i do cuz i like someone else and i feeling like banging my head against a wall =(

and not specific, i need to hear anyones opinion on this.

10/14/2011 . Edited 10/14/2011 #2,820
« Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xenolith sophiesix, lookingwest
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member