CODE Academy: An RP
An academy with EVERYTHING!Werewolves,vampires,witches,wizards,man eating plants,mythical creatures and of course an evil villain.The principal is a ghost who will detect every wrongdoing.So join now!You won't be disappointed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Darkmaiden201

Eerie and dark and crawling with all kindsof creatures, keep count of your steps. You do not want to get lost here so tell a prefect before you venture here!

11/5/2009 #1
Darkmaiden201

Aria walked out into the forest.It was dark with only the smallest rays of light passing through the leaves and branches. She climbed up one of the highest trees and looked out at the sparkling waters of the sea.

10 years...I've been here for ten long years.

She looked up at the sky as the sun began to go down, its last few rays touching her face. She stared out into the horizon with no feeling, her mind a complete blank. She had been slave to this school since she was five years old. Her eyes closed as she thought over the years. It wasn't sad, not really. She had a family here but she wondered what it was like outside the confines of the castle. Small droplets began pouring out of the sky as the sun went down engulfing her in darkness.

12/29/2009 #2
iRawrTera

Tera was now lurking in the forest after her little stroll in the beach.She was looking for herbs when she felt a presence. She knew that only prefects were allowed to walk outside the school premises and if ordinary students were to go anywhere, special permission was needed.But curiosity got the best of her.She walked towards a tree where the branches were slightly moving. It was already dark and raining,which would explain why the said girl held onto her umbrella.Collecting herbs after/during rain was the best way to get it fresh.

She felt another rustle and went towards the tree.She looked up and smiled

"Your thinking about it aren't you ?" she asked.

12/29/2009 #3
Darkmaiden201

((Wow....you're writing style has really improved!! Not that you weren't a good writer before(nu offense meri jan XD)...but reading fanfictions have really helped =D))

Serena gave a start when she heard a voice below her. She looked down and saw the sillouhette of a girl holding an umbrella and a few herbs. Though she could only see vaguely, she knew it was Tera. She jumped down and landed nimbly on her feet.

"Yeah," she gave a light smile," But whatever." she was getting drenched in the rain but paid no mind to it. This was her family, her home. Taking in a deep breath, Serena flashed a grin at her friend. "So...how was the Goat Express?" she laughed.

((Oh my god that is so sweet...and sentimental! T.T Lol))

12/29/2009 #4
iRawrTera

As soon as Serena got down from the Tree she got back to her usual self,though the hint of sadness could be seen in her expression.Tera on the other hand let Serena's comment pass by.She took the umbrella and stood beside her (Serena)

"Oh come on don't kill the moment" Tera replied in mock heart."Lets go inside before you catch a cold " She added.

(thanx! the compliment means a lot!! yeah i like sentimental stuff! :D)

12/29/2009 #5
Darkmaiden201

((doushatsimase ne Tera-san! =P))

"Me? Catch a cold? Oh please," Serena said and at that moment she began coughing. "What a co incidence," she rolled her eyes, creating a barrier round herself. She began tracing random patterns in the air as Alexander came bounding out of the trees. He went up to the two girls and licked their hands before sitting down on the mossy ground. "Hey bud, looks like your enjoying the rain. Though I think Phelix is probably scowling her head off," she laughed.

((Gah...i forget the pet's name!! Sowy :/))

12/29/2009 . Edited 12/29/2009 #6
naruto lover1235

Andros walked through the forest lost. "Should've brought a prefect" he said.All of a sudden he tripped on rock a fell infront of two girls. "Hi?",he said in surprise.

12/29/2009 #7
Darkmaiden201

Aria was a little startled at the sudden appearance of someone new. It couldn't be Rhys or Jason. A student? Here? She extended a hand to help him get up before fowning," You're not supposed to be here alone....unless you wanna be turned into mince meat,"She said.

12/29/2009 #8
iRawrTera

Tera was watching Alex and Phelix (Fe-lix) with interest until she heard a rustling sound.The thing...er...person greeted them taking both the females by surprise.It was obviously a student since the prefects excluding Rhys would not make such a sudden appearance.

Tera saw Serena give the person a helping hand.She(Serena)Was definately not very happy about this.

"Serena calm down"Tera told her partner."Who are you and why are you in the forest in this hour?"She asked shifting her gaze towards the stranger.

(I'm gonna change the name of the pet for this RP so might wanta' edit your post =P)

12/29/2009 #9
Darkmaiden201

"Ohmygod what is wrong with me? Maybe Nerdstein fed me some nerd poison," Serena said mock surprized. She grinned at the newcomer, "Sorry bout that....so you decided to take an evening stroll in the forest? Buuut like I said before, the animals here are quite dangerous."

((Arigatou Gozaimasu =D))

12/29/2009 . Edited 12/29/2009 #10
naruto lover1235

Andros got up with the help of the girl named Serena."Thnx alot"he said,"I came here to fight against animals with Lancaster"he told showing his shy dragon."I was feeling really bored actually"he added

12/30/2009 #11
iRawrTera

"Well Andros I don't think lurking in the forest as a pass time is very safe."Tera said in an official voice.

"By the way I'm Tera Anderson,the head prefect."She added introducing herself.

12/30/2009 #12
Darkmaiden201

"Serena's the name...nice to meet'cha," Serena said. She turned to Tera, "I remember the time when we were seven and came to the Forest alone. Nerdstein never let me forget," she rolled her eyes.

12/30/2009 #13
iRawrTera

Tera just laughed at Serena's antics."Well we better head back before Jason finds out" She said patting Serena in he back lightly

12/30/2009 . Edited 12/30/2009 #14
Darkmaiden201

"True..." Serena said boredly," Cm'on Andros,I think you might have a talent for rule breaking." she laughed as Alexander jumped ahead of them to lead the way. The rain had been reduced to a light drizzle as the trio made their way back to the castle.

12/30/2009 . Edited 12/30/2009 #15
Darkmaiden201

Rhys walked in tiptoe and hid amongst the trees. He motioned for Katana to hide behind the large oak tree. There seemed to be one other student other than Tera and Serena. All the more fun to scare them; he grinned.

((Gotta go now, bye!))

12/30/2009 #16
atl.wtk

Megan hid behind the tree, like she was told. She waited for Rhys to give the cue to scare them.

12/30/2009 #17
naruto lover1235

Andros sensed the presence of two people."Serena, Tera we've got company!"he shouted.

12/31/2009 #18
iRawrTera

Tera Knew very well that Rhys would be the only one to sneak upon them in the forest it was just a matter of time that he would've appeared ,due to Andros's warning she halted.

"Rhys get out I know it's you" She said in a bored tone.

12/31/2009 . Edited 12/31/2009 #19
Darkmaiden201

((Darn it! I was looking forward to scaring myself! 0.0 lol))

Rhys groaned, "Damnit.." he came out from the undergrowth of trees.

Serena grinned," I'm telling you this kid's good," she pointed to Andros.

"I've noticed...."Rhys rolled his eyes. So much for having fun.

12/31/2009 #20
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Damona leaned against the trunk of the tree up on a thick branch, her leg swinging from it with her hands in a relaxed position behind her head. "People....sometimes there are jus' too many," she muttered. The forest seemed to be among hte few places she can actually be alone.

How annoying.

12/31/2009 #21
Darkmaiden201

(( Is she in the same part of the forest as Rhys and the others?))

12/31/2009 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

Jacob wondered alone, trying to think.

12/31/2009 #23
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

((She isn't~ :) ))

Damona blinked open one eye and saw someone walking not far from her tree. She grunted, "Jus' what I need..." she muttered sarcastically to herself.

12/31/2009 #24
Zina Nevirone

Madysen walked briskly, Dizzy trailing at her heals. Although Madysen didn't know where she was going, she kept on at the same pace. She stopped when she arrived at an old tree that had been struck by lightning and stared up at it in awe.

12/31/2009 #25
Lee's ghost re-born

Jacob stumbled down a few yards from the girl, resting by a tree. From the looks of it, she didn't want be bothered. Too bad. He waved.

12/31/2009 #26
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[I'm here, but I'll be very slow to warn ya~]

Damona didn't wave back. She just ignored him and continued to swing her leg from the branch. Perhaps if she ignored him he'll scurry away.

12/31/2009 #27
Lee's ghost re-born

In fact he did the opposite, he came over. "hey."

12/31/2009 #28
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Bye," grunted Damona, not bothering to even make eye contact. She actually had her head facing straight instead of towards him.

12/31/2009 #29
Lee's ghost re-born

"Oh now come on I had to walk 30 feet and I don't even get a 'hi.'

12/31/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Darkmaiden201 iRawrTera, Darkdude201
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member