CODE Academy: An RP
An academy with EVERYTHING!Werewolves,vampires,witches,wizards,man eating plants,mythical creatures and of course an evil villain.The principal is a ghost who will detect every wrongdoing.So join now!You won't be disappointed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Darkmaiden201

Sparkling sand and clear skies- the complete opposite of The Forest! A tranquil paradise with mermaids!

11/5/2009 #1
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Yes," Katana responded with a small nod and grin, "Leo's somewhere around, you never know though for sure what he's up to," she said, letting our a laugh.

11/13/2009 #2
Darkmaiden201

"So you're the owner of that thing that attacked me last week" Rhys shuddered while Serena laughed.

Out on the far beach, Jason was petting the head of an unusual bird with a blue beak. He was one of the students of the healing classes so he was on an assignment. He sighed as he thought of all the responsibilities he had to take.

11/15/2009 #3
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana laughed, "If you think so," she said in amusement. She then caught Jason out of the corner of her eye, "I'll pardon myself if you don't mind," she said to them with a smile and nod before heading over to where Jason was, "You seem fond of this exotic creature, don't you?" she mused as she approached.

11/15/2009 #4
Darkmaiden201

Jason turned around to see someone approaching. He saw Rhys and Serena trying to drown themselves in the water so he figured it must be Katana and he was right. Ho nodded his head once to answer her question as he bandaged the wounded leg of the bird.

11/17/2009 #5
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana knelt down beside the bird, examining the bandaged leg and thinking, "My, I wonder how he got this?" she mused, frowning slightly.

11/17/2009 #6
Darkmaiden201

Jason frowned as well. "Predatory" he replied, "The students practice on the birds and animals of the forest. They are strictly told not to actually hurt them but who listens?" he sounded a little angry as the bird uttered a soft whimper when it tried to move its leg. "Serena!" he called.

"Eh?" she came round with her hair disheveled and looking confused.

Jason took the bird tenderly in his arms and gave it to her. She took one look at it and groaned, "Tell Rhys to-" but one glare from Jason sent her mumbling back into the forest. Rhys glared at him as well. Now his partner in crime was gone too. He followed her out of the beach leaving the two alone.

11/18/2009 #7
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana sighed, "Nobody ever listents," she mumbled in agreement. She looked to the bird, gently taking it form Jason's arms in the proper way, stroking it's elegant feathers soothingly, "It's such a shame what people would do and what they find fun," she said with disgust, though kept her voice calming and smooth.

11/18/2009 #8
Darkmaiden201

Jason was a little surprized at how deep the girl was despite her shallow appearance. It reminded him some of Serena though if she were here, she would have probably broken the guys' a** who'ddone this. Yet, there was something....compelling about this girl. He shook it off as he went back to examining the other birds at the beach.

11/19/2009 #9
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana then gazed around, her moon-grey eyes searching curiously, "Well, luckily the fools didn't do anymore damage by the looks of it," she mused, keeping her calm exterior. Sometimes though, she'd jus' wish she'd catch somebody in the act, just to give them a peace of her own mind.

11/20/2009 #10
Darkmaiden201

Jason sighed slightly. He was pretty sure the pricipal had given the trouble makers detention but they never learnt. He looked up at Katana with "the stare" as he asked her a question, "Where are you from?"

11/20/2009 #11
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana looked to Jason, her stare similar, "Britian," was the simple reply. She then tilted her head slightly, "And yourself?" she asked curiously.

11/21/2009 #12
Darkmaiden201

"France" Jason replied machanically, smirking inwardly. Britain and France had been in war forever.

11/22/2009 #13
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Ah," mused Katana, her eyes thoughtful and a small grin played on her face, though she said nothing more.

11/22/2009 #14
Darkmaiden201

Jason looked away. That glint was giving him the creeps. He went back to examining the birds. An eagle swooped in at one point and perched on Jason's arm, as he stroked its delicate feather.

((the eagles' his pet by the way))

11/22/2009 #15
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana then chuckled, "So, you have a fondness for birds as well?" she mused, her eyes glazing over the eagle.

11/22/2009 #16
Darkmaiden201

"I love All animals," he said simply, as he looked at the water lapping at the sand, his eyes distant. His eyes changed colour into deep red as the sun began to set. It was hunting time. He sighed at the tortorous thought.

((btw he's a vampire XDD))

11/23/2009 #17
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

A raven then glided gently through the trees and across the scarlet stained sky, landing smoothly on Katana's shoulder. The Witch gave her pet a small nod before turning to Jason, a frown spreading across her face as she noticed the deep red flushing his eyes, "A hunt?" she assumed, knowing about vampires.

[Yeah, I know~ XD]

11/23/2009 #18
Darkmaiden201

Jason nodded.

11/24/2009 #19
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Then you best get to it then, eh?" Katana mused, a small, relaxed smile on her face as her eyes strayed across the scarlet sea, Leo, the raven, fluttering his wings on her shoulder.

11/24/2009 #20
Darkmaiden201

Jason seemed to disappear on the spot as he went to hunt for the night.

~Fast forward to morning~

((hows about meeting after class in the morning....or in class?))

11/25/2009 #21
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

[After is good. Should we remain here or move to another topic?]

11/25/2009 #22
Darkmaiden201

((How's about those corridors, empty and other places, [basically at the school]))

11/25/2009 #23
iRawrTera

Tera sighed as she looked towards the vast sea,the sun was up above the horizon indicating another day in the academy.

I can never get out of this place she thought sadly and continued to walk around the shore line .

12/28/2009 #24
iRawrTera

As Tera was walking she felt a presence behind her.She looked to see no one there.

Hm..just my imagination she thought and made her way towards the academy.

12/28/2009 #25
Darkmaiden201

((@narutolover: I'm sorry but I don't think you've read the rules. Your character can't come to the beach without a Prefect's permission. Please read the rules =)))

12/29/2009 #26
Darkmaiden201

((That's okay =D Just delete your previous post and you can start over from your dorm...or you could just get lost in the forest and have a chat with Tera and me =]))

12/29/2009 . Edited 12/29/2009 #27
Forum Moderators: Darkmaiden201 iRawrTera, Darkdude201
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member