CODE Academy: An RP
An academy with EVERYTHING!Werewolves,vampires,witches,wizards,man eating plants,mythical creatures and of course an evil villain.The principal is a ghost who will detect every wrongdoing.So join now!You won't be disappointed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Darkmaiden201

Use this skeleton:

Name:

Personality:

What kind of bf/gf does he/she want:

11/5/2009 #1
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Why not? :D

Name: Katana Ravenswood

Personality: Cunning and clever, a very sisterly type. She's sarcastic and very outspoken, but also stubborn and protective. Appears to fear very little and has too much pride to admit when she is afraid of something.

What kind of bf/gf does he/she want: Someone caring of course, not someone nerdy for sure. A personality that matches her own a little, someone who probably will go ahead and talk down to her since it's usually her talking down -or up- to others.

11/7/2009 #2
Darkmaiden201

Jason could work for your character. He's one of the prefects and a vampire. He's stubborn and rude sometimes but once one gets him to open up, he's really caring.

He's at the park if Katana wants to giv him a shot . And please read the rules and facts. ^^

11/7/2009 . Edited 11/7/2009 #3
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

He could! We could give it a shot~ :D Do you make a sheet for your characters or do you just roleplay him? 'Cause I'd love to know more about him! :)

I shall read them~ -nods- Then Katana will take a little stroll to the park. ;)

11/7/2009 #4
Darkmaiden201

lol...well i made the sheets but just before i posted them, the laptop turned off.....talk about bummer .

11/13/2009 #5
atl.wtk

urrg.. there arnt a lot of people to RP with yet.. oh well. I will just wait till a new person comes along :D

Name: Megan

Personality: Megan is a very outgoing person. She’s really is a trouble maker, even when she tries to be good-which is very rare for her to do- she still tends get herself into trouble. She’s is very clever, and very quick thinker. When people really get to know Megan-which they rarely do-She’s a nice person, very caring and she will do anything to keep her loved ones safe.

What kind of bf/gf does he/she want: A man who is caring. Has a similar personality as hers, but can keep her from staying out of trouble and a funny, easy going person.

11/18/2009 . Edited 11/18/2009 #6
Darkmaiden201

u cud wait or try out with Rhys....also u can head over to the park or somewhere else if you wanna meet sum of my chas =] hope u hav fun!

11/18/2009 #7
atl.wtk

sure, i will try with Rhys.... hes at the park you said??

11/18/2009 #8
Darkmaiden201

uh-huh

11/19/2009 #9
Lee's ghost re-born

Name: Alex Heartman

Personality: Shy kid who thinks he freak due his cream colored skin.

What kind of bf/gf does he/she want: Someone who's nice and will show him he has value. Sort of sisterish too I sopose.

12/30/2009 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

Name: Jacob Mandrake

Personalty: Cocky and smooth with girls

What kind: Someone who is wild

Amee might work, Jacob will take em at any age O,o

12/30/2009 . Edited 12/30/2009 #11
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Name: Damona Ravenswood

Personality: Rude and sarcastic, but sisterly and clever with a good heart.

What Kind: Someone with a sense of humor and 'amuses' her in a certain way I suppose...No nerds or 'goody-goodies' for sure.

There we are! :D

12/30/2009 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

Either Ravenswood girl for Alex?

12/31/2009 #13
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Well, I scratched Katana to start fresh~ XD So she no longer exist.

For Damona...wouldn't her rough exterior be rather much for a shy kid like Alex? Jacob seems more of a likely guy to me, unless you want him with Amee of course~ (Then again, it'll be hard to match Damona up with anybody! XD)

12/31/2009 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

Well Jacob gets around so Amee may also get a chance one day lol

12/31/2009 #15
iRawrTera

Don't you guys think that Damona and Jacob would make a better pair since both of them are somewhat opposite yet wild and free? (as in confident and independent)

12/31/2009 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

True.. :)

12/31/2009 #17
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Touche~ -nods- :)

12/31/2009 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

So where shall they meet?

Poor lonely Alex lol

12/31/2009 #19
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Poor Alex... D: Would you like me to make someone for him? :)

Hmm....They could meet jus' about anywhere~ XD You post, I'll follow, how's that?

12/31/2009 #20
iRawrTera

k then it's settled Damona and Jacob it is! :D

You guys can start Rping anywhere you want since either of the characters are'nt that active yet.

12/31/2009 #21
Lee's ghost re-born

If you're up for it. Hmm the forest.

12/31/2009 #22
My Sweet Fear

Hm let's see what she gets.

Name;Charade "Ash" Linl

Personality; Shy at first, then bubbly when you get to know her. She is kind but can have a bit of a sadistic side sometimes.

What kind of bf does she want; One who is loyal yet fun.

1/5/2010 #23
iRawrTera

Hm..maybe Ash can be with Alex

Since both of you are looking for someone relatively "Kind"

1/5/2010 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

I'm up for it :)

1/5/2010 #25
My Sweet Fear

Sure! Alex seems like a good guy for her.

1/5/2010 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

Where should they meet?

1/5/2010 #27
Lee's ghost re-born

Where should they meet?

1/5/2010 #28
My Sweet Fear

In the cafeteria, I suppose? I just made a thread there :)

1/5/2010 #29
Lee's ghost re-born

Sounds like a plan.

1/5/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Darkmaiden201 iRawrTera, Darkdude201
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member