CODE Academy: An RP
An academy with EVERYTHING!Werewolves,vampires,witches,wizards,man eating plants,mythical creatures and of course an evil villain.The principal is a ghost who will detect every wrongdoing.So join now!You won't be disappointed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Darkmaiden201

"And you don't seem like someone who can tell someone's personality by their appearance," Rhys gave a half shrug half laugh

11/23/2009 #31
atl.wtk

Megan gave him a playful glare. "I can to!" She huffed.

11/23/2009 #32
Darkmaiden201

Rhys laughed, "Sure you can." he said sarcastically.

11/24/2009 #33
atl.wtk

Megan rolled her eyes, but ended the conversation. "Soo.... How long have you lived here for?" She asked him, unsure of what to say.

11/24/2009 #34
Darkmaiden201

Rhys plopped down on the ground as he looked up to see Megan, "About...5 or 6 years or so," He answered wonderingly.

11/24/2009 #35
atl.wtk

"Holy crap. You been stuck here for 6 years!?" She said in disbelief. She wasn't even sure she could stay here for a year. how could he stay here for so long! She thought curiously.

11/24/2009 #36
Darkmaiden201

Rhys gave a small smile, "Once you coome here, there's no way out." He smiled fully this time, "But this place has turned out to be my home now. I've got a huge family as well with all of my bestest friends."

11/25/2009 #37
atl.wtk

"Thats exactly what I wanted to hear." She said sarcastically.

11/25/2009 #38
Darkmaiden201

Rhys laughed, "Well even if I got out of here, I wouldn't have a place to go."

11/25/2009 #39
atl.wtk

Megan shrugged. "I guess it matters." She said quietly. "If I left here, I would have a place to go. But who knows im probably making myself think this place is a lot worse then it actually is." She said, letting out a yawn.

11/25/2009 #40
Darkmaiden201

Rhys smiled, "Maybe you are," he said more to himself than to her. He grinned when she yawned, "Sleepy much?"

11/26/2009 #41
atl.wtk

"Might be a tad sleepy." She replied with a smile. She ran her hand through her brown hair while a shiver ran up her spin.

"Man, is it ever warm here?" She asked him. Of course my aunt throws me in here for "my safety" but she doesnt even check if its warm! Man, I hate the cold. Megan thought and scowled inwardly.

11/26/2009 #42
Darkmaiden201

"ummm....no," he said grinning. Rhys took off his own jacket and handed it ti her, "Maybe, next time you should bring your own jacket."

11/26/2009 #43
atl.wtk

Megan shook her head, "Well where I lived I never had to worry about bring a jacket." She said more to her self, looking at the ground before she responded about his jacket. "No. Im fine, thanks though." She gave him back his jacket.

11/26/2009 #44
Darkmaiden201

Rhys grinned as he retrieved his jacket, "Declining a prefect, I wonder how many points thats gonna cause you," he laughed.

11/26/2009 #45
atl.wtk

"Points??" She said, raising her brows in a confused gesture.

11/26/2009 . Edited 11/26/2009 #46
Darkmaiden201

"Yup, you earn points and every hundred points gets you a star. Usually, the Prefects give points to their level students and Head Prefects and Teachers edit them for the Principal to finally approve," he said, "Be glad Jason Nerdstein's not here. You'd get a lecture on this," he grinned.

11/26/2009 #47
atl.wtk

"Ew. Lectures. Dont really like those that much. This Jason guy, make sure I stay clear from him. I bet you the first five minutes I meat him I will do something wrong and he will give me a lecture. Gosh I thought this place would be easy going about school crap." She groaned. She was not liking this place that much. She turned her head to face Rhys. "So your saying your a Perfect? What do you do?" She asked curiously.

11/26/2009 #48
Darkmaiden201

Somewhere far away, Jason sneezed. ((XDD))

"Tsk tsk tsk" Rhys said, "Didn't you hear me? I'm the Head Prefect," he grinned," of the Wizardry Department. Iknow, even I thought the Principal was crazy," he laughed.

"Basically, it's sort of like being Student Council President of a department. Accepting requests, editing papers and all that..But we just leave Jason to do it most of the time, since he loves it so much,"

11/26/2009 #49
atl.wtk

Megan couldn't help her self, she had to laugh. "Really?? Your a Head Perfect? Im sorry but that's just hard to believe." Megan grinned at him, trying to control her laughing.

11/26/2009 #50
Darkmaiden201

Rhys laughed as well, "I know, I thought I was having a nightmare when I got the notice," he took out a badge from his pocket with intricate design of the school crest. On it was written 'Head Prefect' in metallic green

11/26/2009 #51
atl.wtk

"Check that out. Your all official and everything." She said, nodding her head. "So let me get this straight, if I do good things then I get points to get a star and if I do bad things points get taken away?" Megan asked him.

11/26/2009 #52
Darkmaiden201

"Yup! most Prefects just don't care about all the points so they just give an average, but be sure to stay on your best behaviour in front of Jason," Rhys said. "Icould introduce you to the others if you want," he said nodding slightly.

11/26/2009 #53
atl.wtk

"I will try to be on my best behavior in front of him, but I cant promise anything." She mumbled. "Meeting them would be cool. I would like to have a couple of friends. Having no friends is kinda boring." She said in a matter-a-fact tone

11/26/2009 #54
Darkmaiden201

Rhys laughed lightly. "Thats what I always say when he tries to make me swear I won't cause any more trouble,...Come on then! They're probably at the Prefect Dorms,"

((To ze Prefect Dorms))

11/26/2009 #55
Lee's ghost re-born

Jacob sat down and closed his eyes.

12/31/2009 #56
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Darkmaiden201 iRawrTera, Darkdude201
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member