CODE Academy: An RP
An academy with EVERYTHING!Werewolves,vampires,witches,wizards,man eating plants,mythical creatures and of course an evil villain.The principal is a ghost who will detect every wrongdoing.So join now!You won't be disappointed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Darkmaiden201

Title says it all....

11/7/2009 #1
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana gazed distantly out the window, her eyes unwavering but looking at nothing in particular. Leo glided gently with the wind, revealing himself only when he saw fit.

11/25/2009 #2
Darkmaiden201

Jason hurried out of his class. He wasn't looking where he was going and bumped into someone causing the jungle of papers in his hand to fall. "Oh great.." he said as he bent to pick them up.

11/25/2009 #3
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana turned, feeling someone bumping into her and smirked, "My, you sure suddenly got clumsy, haven't you?" she said, amused as she helped him pick up the scattered papers.

11/25/2009 #4
Darkmaiden201

Jason narrowed his eyes slightly. His nerves were at breaking point and he did NOT want another conversation with this girl who seemed to always contradict him. "That would be your fault for not moving out of the way. While daydreaming is not prohibited, I am pretty sure it has a certain amount less importance than head prefect duties which could keep a person such as me quite occupied."

11/26/2009 #5
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Ah, but you were the one running, where you not? And last I checked, running around in the corridors wasn't a very highly appreciated act, was it?" mused Katana, her eyes brimming with amusement, "As head prefect, your the one who ought to be more careful, eh?" she went on with a grin.

11/26/2009 #6
Darkmaiden201

"And yet, one can never be too careful. If I was running, it was because I was highly busy. But, you, if I recall perfectly, were not," he said, his eyes flashing with anger.

"Oh break it up you two. You sound like 3-year-olds," Serena rolled her eyes as she walked past them. "Hey Katana," she grinned. She was carrying huge wads of papers herself as she waved a little.

11/26/2009 #7
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana laughed, nodding in greeting to Serena, "Around him I feel like I'm hanging out with one at least," she said, eyes glittering smugly.

11/26/2009 #8
Darkmaiden201

Somewhere far from the lake, in the castle, Jason sneezed. Serena laughed at Katana's comment and Jason's sneeze. "Rhys is probably talking about His Nerdiness to Megan," She turned back to Katana, "Well good luck you two, but maybe next time you should try bickering in the Kid's room," she laughed as she walked away, "Sayonara Amigo's!"

11/26/2009 #9
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

"Nice running into you again, Serena!" Katana called back, nodding and smiling to her as she left.

11/26/2009 #10
Darkmaiden201

Serena smiled back as she left," You too.."

Jason had his eyes narrowed at Katana, "I suggest you think next time before calling me a three year old, unless you want to lose some points,"

11/26/2009 #11
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana shrugged, almost carelessly, "That's not my top concern. Besides, if you wish to be so unreasonable and childish in such way, fine by me."

11/26/2009 #12
Darkmaiden201

"I would suggest you rethink that unless you want to be eliminated. And as I recall, it was you who had begun it," Jason said.

11/26/2009 #13
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana only laughed, "Now, now. You are mature, are you not? No need to fuss over a small run-in,"

11/26/2009 #14
Darkmaiden201

Jason took her to be right. He went back to his calm facade.

((Do you wanna continue RP-ing here or go to the Prefect Dorms? Cuz all of the other prefects are there and there's another RP-er as well ^^))

11/26/2009 #15
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX

Katana kept her grin, knowing she had won before starting to make her way down the corriodor.

[Up to you, I'm flexible! :)]

11/27/2009 #16
Darkmaiden201

Jason cut past her and walked further down towards the Prefect Dorms.

((Okay then....to the Prefect dorms!!!! She's gonna have to follow him))

11/29/2009 #17
Forum Moderators: Darkmaiden201 iRawrTera, Darkdude201
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member