CODE Academy: An RP
An academy with EVERYTHING!Werewolves,vampires,witches,wizards,man eating plants,mythical creatures and of course an evil villain.The principal is a ghost who will detect every wrongdoing.So join now!You won't be disappointed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Darkmaiden201

Residents:

room-91B Serena Mason

room-91A Jason Norstein

room-92B Rhys Challon

room-92C Lydia Williams

room-92A Tera Anderson

room-91C Andvett Thor

11/8/2009 . Edited 12/30/2009 #1
Darkmaiden201

Rhys walked into the common room and threw himself on a couch. "Everyone this is Megan, she's new," he told them. Serena looked up from behind a book and grinned," Hey! I see you found my partner in crime. You're lucky Jason isn't here,I'm Serena by the way" she laughed. Lydia rolled her eyes at Serena as she greeted Megan, "Nice to meet you, I'm Lydia," There was a huge stack of papers on the desk which demanded attention but as usual, the others let Jason do it.

"So Nerdstein ain't here?" Rhys asked and turned towards Megan, "You've been lucky so far," he grinned motioning for her to sit wherever she wanted.

11/26/2009 #2
atl.wtk

"Nice to meet you guys to!" She said happily. "And gosh Rhys. You make it sound like meeting Jason is a death sentence." She said grinning at the them.

11/27/2009 . Edited 11/27/2009 #3
Darkmaiden201

Serena and Lydia laughed, "Well, he's pretty nice actually, but these two make such a racket, it is sort of like a death sentence for them," Lydia said with a grin.

"I think we've spent 90 percent of our time here in detention," Serena grinned," I choked on the ice cream when they told us we'd been picked as Head Prefects." Rhys laughed along with her, "Well it is a death sentence cuz he'll bore you to death. Miss Megan. I suggest you two do not follow in the footsteps of these unmannerly children." he said in an imitation of Jason.

"I frankly find it quite surprizing that they have managed to stay in this school for this long," Serena continued the speech in the same tone until they both broke into a fit of laughter.

"Well, I agree with the children part" Lydia said, "And God knows what he'll do to you when he finds outyou've been neglecting all your work this week." she rolled her eyes again.

11/27/2009 . Edited 11/27/2009 #4
atl.wtk

Megan laughed along with them. "Man, I can already tell he wont like me." She said shaking her head but still laughing along with them.

11/27/2009 #5
Darkmaiden201

Lydia smiled in a motherly way, "Don't get disheartened dear. He may be strict but he cares for everyone,"

"And just has a funny way of showing it," Rhys continued grinning while Lydia glared a hole through his head. "Talk any more Rhys and you might lose your mouth," Serena said, noticing Lydia's glare while Rhys gulped.

11/27/2009 #6
atl.wtk

Megan smiled at them, Rhys was right he did have a family here. They all acted like brothers and sisters. She shrugged, "Its not the biggest deal if he likes me or not." She said easily to them.

"But hopefully I wont get on his bad side. Having enemies here wont make life here any easier." Saying her words carefully to her self lost in thought. Her aunt sent her away from home because of that. She didn't feel like jumping around anymore schools, it really was killing her having to fit into a new group of friends and everything.

11/27/2009 #7
Darkmaiden201

"Oh he won't be an enemy....just like a nagging parent," Serena said," a very annoying and perfectionist nagger who wants everyone to follow the rules. Did I mention thet he's annoying?"

Rhys laughed along with Lydia when Jason entered the room, "Who's annoying?" he asked.

"You are," Serena said bluntly. Jason ignored her ususal jibes and raised an eyebrow when he saw Megan. Rhys noticing this, leapt to action, "This is Megan. She's new here so I decided to bring her here to meet all of us,"

Jason's glare shifted to Rhys, "What?!?!?"

11/29/2009 . Edited 11/29/2009 #8
atl.wtk

Megan laughed along with them. "I can just see how much you love your dear friend Jason." She said to them, grinning.

11/29/2009 . Edited 11/29/2009 #9
Darkmaiden201

Everyone except Jason laughed, "Of course! We aw wuv our daddy-kins!" Serena said as she pulled Jason's cheeks.

11/30/2009 #10
atl.wtk

Megan tried not to laugh, but she couldn't keep her grin off her face. He would come in right when I said that. Just my luck. Megan thought well looking at him. It doesn't matter what they said, she could just tell Jason and her couldn't work as friends that well.

11/30/2009 #11
Darkmaiden201

Jason glared at Serena as he pulled her hands away and went by the desk to work.

"OOOOhhhh!! Someone's in a bad mood!" Serena went up to him. Rhys sighed, "And its gonna get worse if you don't stop it.." he muttered grinning as well, "So she's gonna be inhere for a while," he said

"Do whatever you want. Just don't get get in my way," Jason said.

"Hmmm....tempting as that may sound, I've gotta go get Tera. I heard she took the wrong train" she winked at Rhys who laughed.

11/30/2009 #12
atl.wtk

Megan finally let out a small laugh. "Whos Tera...?" She wondered out loud.

11/30/2009 #13
Darkmaiden201

"Top Pefect, along with Jason," Serena said, as she laughed at Jason who was righting so furiously, the pen was in danger.

"Watch out, Jason or you''ll break that," Lydia said with a grin.

"Wonder whats up with him today," Rhys wondered aloud.

11/30/2009 #14
atl.wtk

"Theres more perfects?" She asked in shock.

11/30/2009 #15
Darkmaiden201

"Six in all. Four for four departments and 2 as Top prefects. They're only second to the Principal. And there's two monitors for each batch of students. What would you expect in a school this big?" Rhys asked grinning at Megan's shocked face.

12/1/2009 #16
atl.wtk

"Well crap. This is one uptight school." She mumbled to herself. Now She understands why her aunt sent her here. She shook her head then said, "And I have been to some pretty big schools and none had such a complex system. "

12/1/2009 #17
Darkmaiden201

'Oh well, you just gotta get used to it," Rhys shrugged.

12/2/2009 #18
atl.wtk

"I guess that's a option." She said, grinning mischievously.

12/2/2009 #19
Darkmaiden201

Rhys laughed at her mischievous grin, "I shall soon teach you the art of mischief young grasshopper," he grinned.

12/3/2009 #20
atl.wtk

"What? Me!" She paused, pointing her a finger to her self before shaking her head. "Na uh. I think it is you who shall be taught by the Master."

12/3/2009 #21
Darkmaiden201

"Oh really?" he challenged, raising his eyebrows.

12/3/2009 #22
atl.wtk

"Yup!" She said, nodding her head with a large grin on her face. "Its obvious you lack the serious part in the art of mischief, seeing as your a perfect and all."

12/3/2009 #23
Darkmaiden201

"True...I could lose a few points for that but....think about all the extra mischief I get to do because I'm a prefect," he grinned.

12/5/2009 #24
atl.wtk

"Aren't you suppose to follow the rules and make sure that others do to? And here you are basically beginning me to do something totally stupid and cause problems. Jeez, your such great perfect." She said sarcastically, laughing.

12/5/2009 #25
Darkmaiden201

"Of course! That is exactly why its so lovely being a prankster prefect. Having Nerdstein on my tail all the time-not so lovely. But hey! You win some, you lose some, right?" he laughed along with her.

12/5/2009 #26
atl.wtk

"Great! So if I get in trouble I am depending on you to get me out of trouble." She joked.

12/5/2009 #27
Darkmaiden201

"No problemo, amigo," he grinned.

"You do know you're all talking infront of me?" Jason said, frowning.

Rhys whipped his head around, his grin still on his face,"Nope, buddy, didn't notice 'ya sitting there like a duck," he laughed.

12/6/2009 #28
iRawrTera

"Oh No!! I’m Late! I’m Late!!" Tera Panicked. Darn it if Jason Finds out I'm toast! And If I'm Toast then Serena's Gonna be Burnt toast!! She thought in both horrid and sadistic way.

She reached a door where the words Prefect Dorms was written in bold,she rushed inside and said..

"Serena Mason! You were supposed to pick me up! If Jaso-" She stopped her yelling as soon as her gaze fell upon Jason..

"Oh Jason..hi..emm...HI!" She said nervously with a sheepish grin."I can totally explain why I was late and No I did not sleep in "She said glaring at the snickering Rhys who would always say that 'Tera slept in' whenever she was late getting her in more trouble.Friend or not he and Serena were still sadistic competitors getting everyone of their victims!...

"You see...em..It was the Trains Fault!" She exclaimed frantically trying to prove her point."And Serena was supposed to pick me up!"she said shifting her gaze towards Serena with a glare.

12/23/2009 #29
Darkmaiden201

Serena and Rhys couldn't stop laughing. "Oh that was the MOST hilarious thing i have ever witnessed," Serena said wiping fake tears away.

"Oi Tera, Did you take the goat express?" Rhys said as he sniffed her hand.

Jason glared at all of them with a look that said 'KILL'

12/24/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Darkmaiden201 iRawrTera, Darkdude201
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member