CODE Academy: An RP
An academy with EVERYTHING!Werewolves,vampires,witches,wizards,man eating plants,mythical creatures and of course an evil villain.The principal is a ghost who will detect every wrongdoing.So join now!You won't be disappointed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Darkmaiden201

A cafeteris with every kind of food you can think of......and the ones you can't thinnk of as well!! Confused? What would you say to some molten eyeball soup? XD

Courtyard with benches to sit and talk or just hang around.

12/29/2009 #1
Zina Nevirone

Madysen avoided the food, they wouldn't have what she was after anyways, and went to sit on one of the benches. Dizzy sat at her feet, looking quite pathetic as a guard dog, but then again, Madysen was more than capable of looking after herself.

12/31/2009 #2
Darkmaiden201

((One of my characters is free to meet yours but she's an evil spy in disguise))

12/31/2009 #3
Zina Nevirone

((It's up to you.))

12/31/2009 #4
Darkmaiden201

((I gotta go now...I'll post later =D If you still wanna RP you can Go to the Forest to RP with Lee or Music..Cya))

12/31/2009 #5
My Sweet Fear

Ash looked around as she entered the cafeteria. Interesting place, she thought. "Coke and a sandwich."she ordered. She then sat down in a secluded table to eat, as well as draw.

1/5/2010 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

Alex, hungry and lonely wandered into the cafeteria. He mumbled somthing that sounded like, "Ham sandwich.." and hurried to a table in the back.

1/5/2010 #7
My Sweet Fear

Ash was relatively close to Alex in terms of choosing the table. She ate her sanwich in silence until she felt bored. Looking around, she found a boy about her age(in appearance, at least) sitting alone in another table. She took her tray and walked towards him. "Can I sit here?"she asked him.

1/5/2010 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

"Uh, if-if you want to," said Alex in a meek, shy voice. A girl talking to ME?

1/5/2010 #9
My Sweet Fear

The blue haired girl smiled and sat down on the chair opposite him. "I'm Ash, nice to meet you."she said to him.

1/5/2010 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

"Uh..i'm Alex."

1/5/2010 #11
My Sweet Fear

She grinned. "Cool! So, tell me Alex, which classes are you on?"she asked him cheerfully. He was shy so she was able to be open.

1/5/2010 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

"Uh, wizardry.." he said quietly.

1/5/2010 #13
My Sweet Fear

"I'm in Predatory!" she said, taking a sip from her soda. "Don't be shy. You can speak up, you know."she said, smiling.

1/5/2010 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

Her smile cuased one to cut aross his face. "That's cool."

1/5/2010 #15
My Sweet Fear

She grinned. "So, Al, tell me 'bout yourself."she said happily.

1/5/2010 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

"I'm from Scotland, mom is a Witch, Dad was a vampire, he died before I was bon. I like to draw nature umm..I dunno what is there is."

1/5/2010 #17
My Sweet Fear

Ash shrugged, then she got an idea. "How about we play 20 questions?"she asked.

1/5/2010 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

"Ok.."

1/5/2010 #19
My Sweet Fear

"Coolio. What's your favorite color?"she asked.

1/5/2010 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

"Green," he said. " favorite...book?"

1/5/2010 #21
My Sweet Fear

"Thirteen Reasons Why. Fave food?"

1/5/2010 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

"Hmm pancakes," he said licking his lips.

1/5/2010 #23
My Sweet Fear

"I love waffles!"she exclaimed randomly.

1/5/2010 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

"My 2nd fav," he laughed.

1/5/2010 #25
My Sweet Fear

"Do you like waffles, yes I like waffles, do you like pancakes, yes I like pancakes, do you like french toast, yes I like french toast! Du du du, can't wait to get a mouthful, WAFFLES!"she sang.

1/5/2010 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

He smirked. "Way to make me hungry."

1/5/2010 #27
My Sweet Fear

"And just what exactly are you doing right now?"she pointed towards his sandwich and laughed.

1/5/2010 #28
My Sweet Fear

"And just what exactly are you doing right now?"she pointed towards his sandwich and laughed.

1/5/2010 #29
Lee's ghost re-born

He smiled again. "But you're talking about waffles its just not the same!" He said with passion.

1/5/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Darkmaiden201 iRawrTera, Darkdude201
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member