Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fictionalxbliss

Hello and welcome to Mauderville! I'll give you a quick introduction and then send you on your way. My name is Taylor, I'm the creator/Mayor of Mauderville. Please read the instructions and follow them carefully. If you have any questions ask them in the Questions and Chat topic.

Instructions:

1. Read all the rules. Once you have read them, please sate so in a post. You MUST read the rules before creating a character.

2. Create a character in Town Center: Registration and Admissions. For NPC characters please go to the topic thread Important: NPC Submissions. Do not post until you have been approved by Miss Flora.

3. Once you have been approved you may start playing in Community: Main Street. Do not start anywhere else. Through Main Street you can navigate though the town.

4. Get settled. Stop by the Town Center: Real Estate Agency to locate any available homes. You can also stay at the Mauderville Inn, but rooms are limited.

5. The only person allowed to make any new topic threads is the Mayor. If you wish to create a new residential or community lot please consult the Mayor at Town Center: Meeting Hall and fill out a request form.

6. To keep up with the RPG time and weather please refer to Important: Mauderville Forecast.

7. If you want to talk freely please do so in the topic Questions and Chat. Thank you.

I hope you enjoy your time in Mauderville. :)

**NOTE: Everyone please subscribe to the following topics.....Important: Mauderville Forecast, Important: Mauderville NEWSPAPER, and Town Center: Registrations and Admissions

11/11/2009 . Edited 6/18/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member