Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
fictionalxbliss

Red shutters close over the windows, a medium sized deck as the front porch. Rose bushes line the walkway up to the Mauderville Inn. Inside, their is a desk with an old woman. The townspeople call her Hootie because she sounds like an owl when she speaks. She is an aged shape shifter who often shift into a gray owl. Hootie is always at the front desk. She's six feet tall, but is always hunched over.

The inside of the Inn is decorated in a chocolate brown and cream color. On the main floor is a sitting area with a fireplace and a book self. There's an old scratched up coffee table in the center of the matching chairs and couch. There's also a dining room with round tabled. Each table is covered with a lacy table cloth and a small lantern is the centerpiece. All three meals are served all day. Blood is not served here at the Mauderville Inn.

Up the plain staircase is the second floor contains three of the six rooms: the Blue Room, Nature Room, and Peach Room. The third floor contains the Navy Room, Bird Room, and Gold Room. Each room has an adjoining bathroom. In each bedroom there is a desk, end-tables, a lantern, a small television, and queen sized bed.

Miss Hoottie cracks a yellow-toothed smile. "Need a room? Reservations? Let me see what I've got for ya," she hoots. She quickly checks her book, hands you a piece of paper and a gold key with the name of your room on it.

"Don't make too much ruckus and enjoy your stay. Let me know if ya need anything else, child," she says to you, making a hooting sound as you walk away.

Rooms:

Gold Room -

Nature Room - Andrew Nocts

Bird Room -

Peach Room -

Navy Room - Asher Groves

Blue Room - Simarah Simmons

11/11/2009 . Edited 6/19/2010 #1
Sick.or.Sane

Annabella and Chesly walked in to the main floor of the Inn, in awe never seeing something this adorable. They walked up to the main desk.

"Is Miss Hootie here?" Annabella asked politely, with the rolled up map in her hand.

11/17/2009 #2
fictionalxbliss

Hootie adjusted the thick glasses perched on her nose. Glancing around she called out, "Yeees?"

11/17/2009 #3
Sick.or.Sane

Annabella smiled at the old owl.

"Hi, Duncan sent us here. My sister, Chesly and I have no family. We need a place to stay until they say if I can buy a house. I just need to get my lil' sister a place to stay. If you don't have room for me then that's fine, I can sleep somewhere else."

11/17/2009 #4
Sick.or.Sane

"I also would like to apply for the Pianist job." Annabella said

11/17/2009 #5
forever my sweet

Melody pulled into the parkinglot of the Inn and walked in just in time for the fairy to ask for the job. "Sorry, your a little late." she said walking up to the front desk.

11/17/2009 #6
Sick.or.Sane

"Crap! I needed a job to provide for my little sister" Annabella sighed and rubbed her worry wrinkles on her forehead

11/17/2009 #7
fictionalxbliss

[Fairies are too small to play the piano]

Hootie smiled at Melody, then looked at the fairy.

To the fairy she said, "Oh, yes I have a room. They're all vacant as of the moment. Pick any one you please." Hootie handed the fairy a brochure. "You can help tend to the flowers until the harp gets shipped in. If you don't know how to play the harp you can learn. How's that?"

Hootie turned to Melody. "Be here at five to set up. Entertainment starts at six. You'll get a break around nine o'clock. Sound good?"

11/17/2009 . Edited 11/17/2009 #8
Sick.or.Sane

"Alright. And yes, ma'am I sure do know how to play the harp. And I'll take the Peach Room?"

11/17/2009 . Edited 11/17/2009 #9
fictionalxbliss

"Oh, the peach room? Of course, darling!" she said to the fairy. "Here's the key. Your room is on the second floor." Hootie handed a gold key to the Fairy.

11/17/2009 #10
forever my sweet

Melody smiled at the woman. "Yes m'am that sound fine." she said with a stunning smile.

11/17/2009 #11
Sick.or.Sane

Annabella grasped the gold key to the room that would now be her and Chesly's home.

"I have one last question, when do I tend to the flowers? And is there pay for it?"

11/17/2009 #12
Kawaii159

*Jesamine enters*

Jesamine walked into the Inn with her hands stuffed into her pockets. She spotted a few people in the Main Room, making note of yet another fairy. She didn't really know why she was here. Maybe just to satisfy curiousity. She couldn't help but overhear the fairy's conversation with another woman and scoffed quietly. "If she's letting you stay here....shouldn't that be considered your pay?" she asked and looked up at the creature. She was only a child...

11/17/2009 . Edited 11/17/2009 #13
Sick.or.Sane

Annabella turned around looking at this demon, and she immediately grabbed Chesly and flew as fast as she could.

11/17/2009 #14
Kawaii159

Jesamine was quiet surprised at the fairy's reaction to her, but she only chuckled. People were quick to judge, but that didn't mean they were wrong. She yawned quietly and looked around.

11/17/2009 #15
fictionalxbliss

Hootie smiled, observing the Demon. "How may I help you, dear?" she asked the the red haired woman.

11/18/2009 #16
forever my sweet

Melody smiled at the woman behind the desk, and walked back to her car just sitting, having nothing else to do. She fondled the pendant around her neck lightly.

11/18/2009 #17
Sick.or.Sane

[From meeting hall]

Annabella flew in speedy quick, up to Miss Hootie and handed her back the shiny gold keys.

"I've found my Aunt! I would like to check-out please! I have a home now." Annabella said practically spazzing out

11/18/2009 #18
fictionalxbliss

Hootie smiled, taking the keys. "Good luck, child," she said to the chipper fairy.

11/18/2009 #19
Kawaii159

Jesamine looked up at the lady and raised an eyebrow. "Dear?..." she thought, but didn't bring it up. She simply shook her head as a gesture that she didn't need anything.

11/18/2009 #20
fictionalxbliss

Hootie nodded, sitting down at her desk and reading a book.

11/18/2009 #21
forever my sweet

Melody pulled out of the parkinglot flipping on the radio. She pulled out onto the main street.

[[to main steet]]

11/30/2009 #22
Kawaii159

Jesamine looked around for a moment more before deciding nothing interested her, and walked out of the Inn.

(Jesamine to Main street)

11/30/2009 #23
fictionalxbliss

[Haley, I know you're new to forums so Im gonna be easy on you. You have to fill out a form in Town Center: Registration and Admissions and get approved by me before you post. Don't forget to read the rules and info about Getting Started.]

12/2/2009 #24
R. Lauden

[[Arianna Entering]]

Aria traipsed into the inn, her converse sneakers patting across the floor. She glanced up at the old woman behind the front desk and smiled a pleasant smile, the best she could muster up under the circumstances. "Excuse me, ma'am." She planted her elbows on the wooden surface. "I need a room."

12/2/2009 . Edited 12/2/2009 #25
fictionalxbliss

Hootie looked up from her book with a small smile. "Any preferences?" she asked, handing the woman a small brochure of the rooms.

12/3/2009 #26
R. Lauden
"A room with a view, if possible." She announced, trying to pull herself together. It turned out that she did take after her father. He always did enjoy a room with a view. She sighed, adjusting the weight of the dufell on her shoulder.
12/3/2009 #27
fictionalxbliss

"That would be the peach room, deary." Hootie handed the young woman the gold key, smiling brightly.

12/3/2009 #28
R. Lauden
Aria accepted the keys. "Where is the peach room exactly?" She asked, glancing around cruiously. She had alawys been a bit directionally challenged.
12/3/2009 #29
fictionalxbliss

"Second floor, middle room." Hootie replied.

12/3/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member