Mauderville RPG
A small town with a lot of history, and dangerous secrets. Some say parts of it are haunted, even possessed. A variety of creatures roam the small town, from fairies to shapeshifters to vampires. What lies behind closed doors and roads that dead end?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
R. Lauden

"Thanks." Aria turned from the woman. She crossed the lobby and ascended the plain staircase. Strolling down the hallway, she glanced at the different doors. Her eyes landed on the Peach Room. Here it goes. She thought, tightening her fingers around the knob.

She was startled by the volume of her ring tone. She pulled out her phone, staring at the picture of Logan. The sight of him made her heart stall. He was the spitting image of Paden. She swallowed the emotion building in her throat, answering the call.

"What do you want?" She asked, her voice cracking. "You promised to leave me alone."

"I'm your husband and your mate, I have a right to call you." He reminded her, lacking his usual smug tone. Paden's death had been devastating for both of them. "Besides, I wanted to warn you. Your father is sending trackers."

She inhaled a deep breath, a tremble spreading through her bones. She missed the knob a few times, finally shoving the key into the lock. She pushed open the door. "Thanks for the warning, Logan. I need to go." She hung up the phone, blinking away tears and shoving into the peach room.

[[Aria to Peach Room]]

12/3/2009 #31
Katelyn Renee

[[Asher Entering from Main Street]]

Asher stepped into the homey motel, stopping just on the other side of the doors. He ruffled his damp hair, letting the rain droplets fall to the floor. Pushing his aviators on top of his head and slicking his hair back, Asher made his way to the desk. His boots squeaked against the flooring with every step. Ash leaned against the desk with his back, his elbows propped up on the surface. ''Any rooms available?'' He asked the old woman, staring at the fireplace at the other end of the room.

12/4/2009 #32
fictionalxbliss

Hootie didn't look up from the book as she handed the man a brochure. "All is vacant except the peach room, sir."

12/5/2009 #33
Katelyn Renee

Asher took the brochure with out glancing at the old owl, flipping it open. He read threw it, deciding on a room. ''I'll take the Navy Room.'' Ash said, setting the packet on the desk top.

12/5/2009 #34
fictionalxbliss

Hootie smiled at him and gave him a gold key. She then pointed him in the direction of his room.

12/5/2009 #35
Katelyn Renee

Asher took the key, thanking the old woman. ''Which floor is it on again?'' He asked, glancing at the stair case.

12/5/2009 #36
fictionalxbliss

"Third floor, dear." The woman smiled up at him. He was a very handsome young man.

12/5/2009 #37
Katelyn Renee

Asher nodded, taking the key. ''Have a nice day ma'am.'' He said over his shoulder, hiking up the stairs. Three sets of stairs later, Asher walked down the hall glancing at the names on each door. He stopped in front of the Navy Room, stabbing the key into the knob. He tried pushing the door open, but it was jammed. ''Damnit c'mon on.'' Ash grumbled, shoving at the door. It swung open, causing Asher to stumble inside.

[[Asher to Navy Room]]

12/5/2009 . Edited 12/5/2009 #38
Katelyn Renee

[[Asher from Navy Room]]

Asher pulled the door closed behind him, stuffing the golden key into his jean pocket. He descended the three levels, and crossed the main floor quickly. Asher pulled his aviators back over his eyes, stepping out into the light rain.

[[Ash to Main Street]]

12/6/2009 #39
dreams are for kids

"Excuse me" Kayla said in a hushed tone. "Is the blue room open", she looked at Hootie with her glassy eyes.

12/7/2009 #40
fictionalxbliss

"Yes, deary," she said, handing her the key.

12/7/2009 #41
R. Lauden

[[Aria from Peach Room]]

Aria pulled her door shut, jiggling the knob to make sure it locked behind her. She moved down the hallway, her converse sneakers patting against the carpet. Taking the stairs at a quick pace, she strolled up to the reception desk. "Excuse me, ma'am?" Her jade eyes glittered at the woman. "Where can I get a drink around here?" She asked with a smile.

She figured the best way to prepare for the trackers was to get totally wasted. They would find her. They would drag her back to Logan. She could deal with her husband, it was the punishment from the pack that worried her. She figured she could drink it all away, at least for a little while.

12/7/2009 . Edited 12/7/2009 #42
fictionalxbliss

Hootie smiled. "Beer is served at Carl's Catfish, dear. That's about it."

[Feel free to make a gloomy bar or general store if you want.]

12/8/2009 #43
R. Lauden

"Thanks." She flashed a fake smile. She would need to find something a little stronger than beer. Strolling away from the reception desk, she glanced out the window. The rain hammered the ground, the moisture streaming in rivulets down the street. She frowned, zipping up her thin jacket and straightening her collar to sheild the wind.

She yanked open the door, stepping outside into the heavy rain, and checking to make sure the desert eagle was still wedged in the rim of her jeans.

[[Aria to Main Street]]

12/8/2009 #44
fictionalxbliss

*Duncan from Main Street*

"Hey, Hootie, how are you doing?" Duncan said, a glowing smile on his face. Hootie's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"You are being nice to me? I never thought I'd see the day. What made you so chipper, child?" Hootie adjusted the glasses perched on her nose, looking at him over the gold rims.

"It's a matter of who, but I don't kiss and tell. Got any rooms open?" Duncan stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned forward.

"After all these years I'd think you'd build yourself a house by now. Always stayin' at my Inn, takin' up space. Here, you've got the Bird Room." Hootie handed him the gold key with a smile.

He nodded and bound up the stairs until he reached his room.

*Duncan to the Bird Room*

12/9/2009 . Edited 1/9/2010 #45
fictionalxbliss

*Justin and Shep from Main Street*

"Hey, got any rooms open?" He asked, leaning against the counter and combing a hand through his wet fur. Shep padded in behind him and shook out the water seeping into her white coat. She was definitely going to need a bath.

12/9/2009 #46
fictionalxbliss

"Any preferences?" Hootie asked. He shook his head. Hootie nodded and handed him a key to the Nature Room. before he let she stopped him. "Son, you look awful familiar."

He chuckled, cracking his charming smile. "I get that a lot." He winked and leaned against the large staircase. Shep sat at his feet, licking her paw. Hootie shrugged and turned back to her book.

12/9/2009 #47
R. Lauden

12/9/2009 . Edited 12/9/2009 #48
R. Lauden

[[Blah, let me edit my post.]]

12/9/2009 #49
fictionalxbliss

[Haha, sorry. I meant to put that all in one, but I hit the reply button too soon.]

12/9/2009 #50
R. Lauden

Aria wandered in from the rain, running a hand through her damp blonde hair. The cold was beginning to seep into her bones. She needed to get into some dry clothes. Lifting her eyes, she noticed the man propped against the staircase. "Goodnight." She coiled her fingers around the rail, drifting past him. She watched her feet to steady herself. The last thing she needed was a clumsy spill down the stairs.

[[Haha. S'all good.]]

12/9/2009 #51
Katelyn Renee

[[Reese Entering]]

Reese's body appeared into the middle of the room, causing it to get suddenly chilly. He looked around, eyeing the people in the room. It was nice to be with someone other then Veronica.

12/9/2009 #52
fictionalxbliss

He watched her attempt to go up the stairs. "You sure you don't want me to join you? I'm good company in bed." Justin chuckled.

Shep noticed the ghost immediately, tensing up as the air in the room became chilled. Her fur prickled high as she bared her teeth, growling ferociously at the ghost. Justin ignored her; she behaved like that often.

12/9/2009 #53
Katelyn Renee

Reese grinned widely at the door, stepping towards her. ''Hey girl. Can you see me?'' He asked, crouching down. Reese wanted desperately to reach out an pet her, but he knew that wasn't possible.

12/9/2009 #54
R. Lauden

She smirked at the man, leaning into him slightly. "The offer is tempting, but not tonight Casanova." She teased him, glancing down at the dog. The animal seemed irritated by something. Aria glanced around the lobby, seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

12/9/2009 #55
fictionalxbliss

Shep immediately ceased her growling and sniffed the air. She didn't sense anything evil. With suspicious eyes she stepped close to the ghost and tilted her head up at him. She barked loudly, letting him know she understood.

12/9/2009 #56
fictionalxbliss

He smirked, letting his fingers caress the length of her neck. She was a feisty one. That was for sure. He loved a challenge. "Too bad. Maybe tomorrow, if you don't forget me, that is."

12/9/2009 #57
R. Lauden

She smiled without saying a word, heading up the stairs. She probably should have been paying more attention to her footing, rather than the tingling sensation his touch had left across her skin. She missed a step, trying to correct herself on the banister. She whined, landing on her bottom. The gun fell out again, dropping down the stairs. She grumbled.

12/9/2009 #58
Katelyn Renee

Reese smiled at the dog, his attention quickly going to the scene on the stairs. ''What's going on over there, huh?'' He asked the canine curiously, stepping towards them.

12/9/2009 #59
fictionalxbliss

Justin threw his head back in laughter. Oh, he was enjoying this. He snatched up the gun, stuffing it in his belt. "Alright princess." He bent down, scooping her up in his arms. "Let's get you naked." His grin let her know that he was only joking, but wouldn't hesitate to make a move if she gave any signal. He went up the stairs with ease.

Shep rolled her eyes around twice, a signal to indicate that Justin was crazy. She shrugged and sniffed at the ghost once again. She cocked her head to the side. Shep felt her shiter form taking control of her, the way she most preferred it. The last time she was in human form was four months ago, and she couldn't even remember why.

12/9/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member